• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dutch12 said:
Well Will, it's very simple to explaine. Steve posted on ourhotwives.org. He stopped posting over there. Some members mentioned another site where Steve was posting for many years. I asked for a PM and Steve send me the link to this site and his thread.
I wanted to know more and went into his posting history. Started reading from 2012 till now for many weeks.
So if you are clever maybe you had come yourself on this possibility. Why didn't I start at 2008? Simple too. I did not see that the threads list existed on 2 pages. So no conspiracy at all.
(English is not my native language, so excuse my spelling)

Look I have reasons for feeling the way I do. What I will say is. We agree to disagree on this story.

I do respect You as a Person. I may disagree with some of Your opinions. But as Citizens Of The World We Are Each Entitled To Our Opinions. As I said I feel the way I do. You feel The way You Do. Nothing wrong with talking it over like the gentlemen WE Are.

I have always admired The Dutch People. Down Thru History You Have Always Been Willing To Taken Others When Other Nations Turned Their Backs. (The Jews) Embrace New Ideas. If I do say so, Your Women Are Very Beautiful!!! When I lived in Boston I had a Dutch Woman as a Lover. I think of Her often. In the nicest ways.

The main reason I posted here is that I was irritated you guys "fighting" with words one to another. Maybe I did not understand all of it, maybe it's just a game you're playing. Maybe Steve even likes it that way.
I'm here to read Steve's story because I find it interesting and exciting.
It was and is not my intend to trow wood on the fire.

Harry, I understand your opinion not to spread your archive. No bad feelings.

Will, I believe you are not as hard as it looks. You have feelings for sad things that happen in our world. Loved your compliments to our Dutch women.

Steve, I hope you keep on going your way with Sue as you both want to. Happy to be a witness on the side.

Don't Believe Everything You Read In Print. I'm Just a Big Soft Teddy Bear. I have a weakness for Beautiful Women. As I found out, Dutch Women fall into that category. Look Dutch When You Don't Attack Me Personally. And can talk about our difference like AGULTS. I can have respect for Your opinion. All of You I understand You enjoy this Story. You know what I do to. I'm sorry I look at NOW!!!! As Fiction. MY opinion. OK, Not YOURS. You look at it as the Truth. You want to talk to Me like an Adult. I'll talk to You in the same way. As Dutch and I have just done. With Mutual Respect For Each Other. You want to attack Me personally. Expect the same back. We can agree to disagree.

Dutch You Are A Gentleman!!!! I Take My Hat Off To You. Keep On Enjoying The Story.

I say get her a man who wants to control her like Don and has a huge cock and you will be finding out pretty quickly how you will react as a couple. My guess is Sue will be telling you to stay out of her pussy pretty quickly!

So, only a few things to share. I've received many PM's and Emails from people who continue to tell me to post here even if nothing terribly exciting has gone on. Yes, despite a long day for both of us, I was horny last night and even though Sue said she was tired she told me she always likes to watch me. She pretty much just lay next to me and told me how sexy it was to watch me. Very little teasing and taunting from her, just feeling the warmth of her next to me. She told me to pretend she wasn't there and to enjoy myself. She didn't ask me what I was thinking about and just let me enjoy the moment. I don't think I have to tell anyone the thoughts that arouse the most. I did hear her give out a slight but definite moan when I finally came and at that point, despite her tiredness, she did reach over and play with my cum. She let me lick her fingers off but I could just tell she was tired and wasn't into scooping it all up and feeding it to me, instead she reached for a tissue and wiped it up for me and then kissed me and sort of half-apologized for being so tired.

We have talked a bit more about college classes and I told her that unless she's really serious about a real degree, that it's probably not a good idea taking a class like we'd talked, accounting or economics. Her concern was that she'd feel like an old lady in what's a 100-level class and her being with kids that are the age of our own kids. That plus the cost and pressure she'd find herself under to actually do well... The more we talked the more we agreed that maybe another adult-ed class might be a better idea. I know many people are still encouraging me/her/us to go online and find someone already - the reality is that she just doesn't want to do that. She doesn't feel comfortable basically advertising that she wants to find a lover, she says it makes her feel cheap and slutty. From my own perspective, I understand her, it's the same thing she said about when we went to a swing club many years ago, that she felt cheap and slutty basically being there to find another guy to have sex with. Yes, it was exciting and I'm sure if we went back that with the right amount of alcohol, now she'd probably run off with another guy for a while. But she/we are looking for someone for a longer duration than just a horny one-night-stand. She wants to feel wanted and for the desire to build. Sort of like Glenn but where there's a lot more chemistry and desire.

The other thing that we've talked a bit about is just how we are feeling overall. She came to me and started to say how close we seem to be these past few months and that she is seeing that what I'd said long ago is something she sees more clearly now. That we're both enjoying opposite sides of the same coin. The other thing that has also come out is that for all of the things she wants to do, she says that she couldn't (wouldn't?) do it if she wasn't sure that it was something I wanted and would turn me on. She said that if I wasn't into it, that she doesn't think she could let herself go and be with another guy much less find a lover to have her "affair" with. As we talked she told me that after 30 years together that I am a part of her and that she feels sexually we are one person and that what she does is what I feel and what I want is what she feels. It was weird how she put it but I understood her meaning and I have to say, hearing her say something like that made me feel very reassured about our future. She also said that we could go back to "normal" as we seem to have after the opposite situation when she was seeing Robert was something she felt really good about, that after all of what went on with Robert and before, that we could go back to being "normal" (well as normal as normal can be for us).

Last edited:
SoonToBe said:
We have talked a bit more about college classes and I told her that unless she's really serious about a real degree, that it's probably not a good idea taking a class like we'd talked, accounting or economics. Her concern was that she'd feel like an old lady in what's a 100-level class and her being with kids that are the age of our own kids. That plus the cost and pressure she'd find herself under to actually do well... The more we talked the more we agreed that maybe another adult-ed class might be a better idea. I know many people are still encouraging me/her/us to go online and find someone already - the reality is that she just doesn't want to do that. She doesn't feel comfortable basically advertising that she wants to find a lover, she says it makes her feel cheap and slutty. From my own perspective, I understand her, it's the same thing she said about when we went to a swing club many years ago, that she felt cheap and slutty basically being there to find another guy to have sex with. Yes, it was exciting and I'm sure if we went back that with the right amount of alcohol, now she'd probably run off with another guy for a while. But she/we are looking for someone for a longer duration than just a horny one-night-stand. She wants to feel wanted and for the desire to build. Sort of like Glenn but where there's a lot more chemistry and desire.

Ok Steve I'm not making any snide comments here. But this is where I'm having a lot of trouble believe this story now. Please understand where I coming from. OK. After corresponding with Sue for that amount of time I did. And For the sake of argument I say She was A Real Person. She struck Me as a woman with strong sexual needs. I personally don't like the word SLUT. Its a word for a double standard. Women have sexual needs just like men. That have to be met. The woman I talked to needed them met. So Why would She go months waiting for a class to start hoping there might be a man in that class That MAY MEET HER NEEDS. Its just doesn't make sense to Me. Just because She doesn't want to appear Cheap???? Or is this Your insecurities coming out??? This is what has caused Me to question this whole thread. Please do not take this as an attack. I'm asking this as one adult to an other adult. You can convince Me I'm wrong. You know when I was writing Sue One thing I never thought!!!! Sue was a SLUT. Lets say She is real Ask Her.

Horny is Your Word. I'm trying to be nice. (As You know I'm having trouble here believing.) I say She has Needs. No Judgments. My feeling is. "So What" I have Sexual Needs. The men who read this Thread have Sexual Needs. Are We To Judge Them BY A Different Standard Than A Woman? NO!!!! I know what Your saying about Wife Lovers and other Sites like it. All You find is Game Players!!! I know from personal experience. I gave You and Sue a Web Site. Yes You have to pay. It keeps out the JERKS AND GAME PLAYERS. It gets results. Unlike trying a hit or miss approach like try this College Class or that one. I know Sue was not that fond of Glenn. He was little more that a human dildo to Sue. At least while We were talking. Now She has to wait for these classes to start. Where She MIGHT I MEAN MIGHT FIND MR. RIGHT. This is the same Woman who I got to know with needs. Who has to wait???? This is why I'm having a hard time believing this thread. Ok Steve Maybe You and Sue have been married So long You have forgotten. But dating is HELL. YES there is rejections. You have to take chances. But nothing come to You. Sometime You have to leave Your comfort zone if You want to find GOLD. I will tell You this if Sue is real. And I were in New Jersey. I would be on Her in a second. Pulling out My A+ game to get Her. So I don't understand why She would have any problem finding someone.

I had to read your note a few times to see what it is that you don't get. You said you mentioned pay-sites to her? I'm laughing at you because the Sue I know would never pay to advertise herself as wanting sex. If you thought that would be for her, then I have to say that you certainly don't know her at all.

Right now between family issues with her parents and having both of our kids home for the summer I'm not sure where you think she can be running off to or where you think she is going to find someone just like that. Unfortunately its reality interferes with even our strongest desires at times. Plus, we do both work full-time - and we both earn our money. I am privileged to work from home fairly often while she does go in 9-5. When things are on a roll, the energy multiplies. But right now, both of us are on the tired side from long days and at times, emotionally draining family issues. Oh, did I mention a teenage daughter who is soon off to college, not to mention the challenge of juggling 3 cars among 4 drivers. Lately between Sue's parents and shopping with our daughter for everything and more that she needs for going away, there's little time other than what time we do make on Wednesdays and the weekends. And this is why the adult-ed classes worked perfectly to get her a little back in the game as it was true and was a perfect foil for our kids to not question anything.

We have 4 more weeks before we have the house to ourselves for the first time in 20+ years. If things are going to happen, they will wait till then.

Now, to be honest with you Will, I've received several PM's here saying I should stop trying to convince you of anything, so, in consideration of others here, if you still doubt, then for all of us, keep it to yourself.

Maybe Your right, Why try to make a believer out of Me again. Please remember Steve We are just talking here. I'm not throwing insults at You. We are talking Like Adults. Don't You really wish more people did this. I sure do.

Steve I work for a living also. I have bills to pay. Food to put on the table. You never stop paying for a house. Kids, yea they may be out of the house but some how they always seem to need some thing.

You don't want to pay for a web site??? Let Me ask You, how did You make out on those Free Sites? I will say You get what You pay for. There is a reason why people pay for sites like Match,com and Harmony.com to find a Life Mate. They Work!!! And It Weeds Out The REF RAF. They don't want to pay. They can pay their games on Wife Lovers and other free site. I can Bat over 700 on the site I gave You and Sue. Why Do I have doubts? I see You coming up with reason after reason why Your not doing it. Instead of making one day in a month to do it. One day is all it takes if You really want to do it. That's where My doubts come from.

Again Steve I know all about Life's pressures. You don't have to tell Me

Let's just get back to letting Steve write his thoughts and ideas. This bickering is getting old.

Amen!

far2easy said:
Let's just get back to letting Steve write his thoughts and ideas. This bickering is getting old.

Amen far2! I don't post much as I'm very busy, but I have been a member of this site since before Steve started posting his story. If I don't read anything else here, I read his current thread.

So Steve, lately I've been thinking back through the past. If I remember correctly, Sue's lovers have included Bill, Brad, Don, Frank, Robert, Tony and Glenn, in that order. Did I forget anyone or get the order wrong? That's seven - seven! How exciting that must be for you and for Sue!

For me, the most satisfying adventures were those when you were included as a participant. I do think that Sue has benefited from her experiences with Robert, Tony and Glenn. It appears to have given Sue the space she needed to grow more confident and willing to take more control over her sex life. You know from my past comments that I'm submissive by nature and can empathize with your excitement and enthusiasm in having Sue take more control in satisfying her desires and expressing her sexuality. I'm also certain that the stage is now set for new and exciting adventures. Hopefully, you will continue to share your life with us. I'll be reading!

I have also enjoyed the points of view offered by your other readers including Will. It's unfortunate that the discussions sometimes get heated and even out of hand. Will and I often share similar points of view - from separate sides of the dominance and submission spectrum. Hopefully, everyone will continue to offer useful insights and comments in the future.

By the way, I just looked up a definition of minion - a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one. Certainly we are all your "followers," and given your stature and posting history here you are a "powerful" person, at least here on this site. We are all your minions to a degree. As for the servile or unimportant part, not so much. There's way too much testosterone flying around here for that! :bowdown: :pimp: :D

sptbj2 said:
Amen far2! By the way, I just looked up a definition of minion - a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one. Certainly we are all your "followers," and given your stature and posting history here you are a "powerful" person, at least here on this site. We are all your minions to a degree. As for the servile or unimportant part, not so much. There's way too much testosterone flying around here for that! :bowdown: :pimp: :D

I never found the need for minions. AS far as testosterone, Yea I got some of that. I am what I am. You want to believe in this Story. I'm Not stopping You. I have doubts. There are things that just don't ring true to Me. Some want to attack Me for Not Being A True Believer. Sorry I'm Just Not. I will say It a good story. So Steve Keep Writing. People By All Means Keep Reading If You Enjoy It. I love James Bond. I know He's not true. Doesn't stop Me from reading the stories. Or Good Vampire Novels. I Love Them. But there are No Beautiful Women With Big Tits ready to bite down on My neck and suck My blood. So I'll tell You all enjoy this story. What do You care what I think????

far2easy said:

I'm just talking to Steve as an Adult with a different view point. I'm not hurling insults at Steve. He is not hurling them at Me. You should see some of My PM's. (You kiss Your Mothers with those mouth's) Really People.

Steve there are many of us that have followed and continue to read your various post/threads on the multiple forum sites over the years. It is just to bad that some on this forum continue to be the way that have been as it makes coming to this thread less inviting to have to filter there remarks. Have a good day and many of us look forward to reading more of your post.

Sue called me at work and said the kids would both be at friends overnight last night so I came home as soon as I could.

She got home before me and already seemed horny to me when I walked in. With the house to ourselves and the apparent arousal in her, we moved to kissing and then passionately making out on the couch and the floor in the living room. It's been a while since we'd been adventurous and within a little bit I had her naked and leaning forward against the couch with me behind her licking her pussy and teasing her clit and just taunting her ass. Her pussy was throbbing as I licked at it and each time made her moan deeply.

It didn't take long until I knelt up behind her and pulled her wide open and pushed into her. She moaned as she leaned forward and gave herself to me. I felt her really start to respond as I reached around and gently teased her little bud. A moment later she hunched herself back to me and I felt her deeply orgasm as she held herself still with me buried in her. I was so tempted to just ride her as she lay there for me but instead, I pulled out of her and she eagerly turned around to suck me clean. She looked up at me and asked me why I'd stopped and I told her that the night was young but that I wanted her to be naked for the rest of the night.

She said "okay" and proceeded to go up to our room and she came back in just one of my button-up shirts and said that she'll get in the mood more this way and then she said "and you can have a little of how I'll be with my boyfriend" and she laughed. She threw me a pair of silky boxers which did little to hide my still hard cock. She pulled me down to the couch with her and we kissed some more and she asked me what had gotten into me.

I wasn't going to tell her at first but then thought why not. I told her that as I licked her and then mounted her from behind, I told her that I was imagining what Don must have felt as he did her like that and I said "you remember that time" and she smiled as she knew it too, she kissed me and said "you were so horny that night...... I loved sharing that moment with you baby".

We had plenty of leftovers in the fridge and opened a bottle of wine and all the while, I just found myself staring at her, seeing glimpses of her breasts and of her bare pussy when she sat down. I knew she missed this feeling and even though it was with me last night, I think it really stoked up her desires. Several points during the evening she said that she can't wait "... till we can do this all the time ...". Both of us are eagerly waiting for Labor Day and at times, when we get a taste of what it'll be like without kids around, it's intoxicating....

After dinner and over several glasses of wine we again adjourned to the living room where I again feasted on her pussy. I told her I wanted her to be really horny and ready for me. I didn't tell her but she knew that I also loved it when she'd already had several orgasms as it left her pussy in this deliciously relaxed state.

It was getting dark and we turned the lights off in the house so we could be virtually naked without being seen and again I turned her so she'd kneel on the couch in front of the picture window and this time, in the darkness she let herself go a little more and more with each thrust into her. With no one home she felt no need to keep quiet and her moans grew more and more loud as I felt her pussy gush as a deep orgasm swept over her.

She pushed me away and giggled at me as I stood there with my wet cock bobbing away. "Maybe that's all you'll get tonight?" she teased. "How would that be baby? You made me cum already, maybe that's enough for me". She giggled and slowly lay back and as she spread her legs for me she said "one day though baby, I might say that to you for real". And she moaned as she ran one of her fingers down to her little button and began to rub. As I moved closer she turned up the teasing "maybe you'll only get to make me cum, how would that be" and she grabbed my cock and began to rub it all over her spread pussy - pushing it into her wet openness and then pulling it out and rubbing it up and down. I started to moan and she giggled and said "would that be okay for you baby?..... you know, when I have a boyfriend who wants me just for himself".

I swear she was really turning it up. Without pushing into her I was at her mercy with her slow strokes as she teased me. She ran her hand from the bottom slowly up to the top and teasingly looked at my cock and as if she were talking to it she said "would you like it if you just had my hands and my mouth?" and with that she leaned over and sucked the tip into her mouth. She looked up at me with this really sexy horny grin and she said "mmmm, I can taste you" and then she seemed to start to almost role play and she said "mmmm, my boyfriend says I can only suck you baby.... he doesn't want you using his pussy any more"..... My cock must have started to really throb because she moaned deeply and said something like "you'll have to ask his permission" or something like that because I really started to get horny.

And then, all of a sudden she just let go of my cock and said "okay baby, time for a little break" and just like that she slid off the couch and went into the dark kitchen to get another glass of wine. She came back and stood there naked in front of me and she giggled (I realized around then that we were well into our 2nd bottle of wine and she was quite buzzed) and said "this is how I felt when I would hang out with Robert" and she told me that a lot of the time they'd do just what we'd done so far - that "he'd fuck me for a while and make me cum and then we'd take a break and then he'd start again"....

Oh god did that do it for me, I told her she was driving me crazy and she smiled and said "I know, you look soooo turned on" as she pointed to my hard cock. She stood up and came up to me and held my cock with one hand as she kissed me. I guess the wine had really relaxed her because she was acting so sexy and the way she was talking was just incredible. She kissed me and said "I miss fucking him" (referring ot Robert). I moaned back that "I'll just have to do for tonight" to which she replied "I love you baby".

She was stroking my cock and rubbing pre-cum all over the tip and I could feel that if she didn't stop soon I was going to cum. She kissed me and kept it up until just at the point I was going to stop her she pulled her hand off of my cock and said "come upstairs and fuck me in my husbands and my bed". And she turned and walked up the stairs (same stairs you can see in one of the pics I posted). I stood for a second watching her and all the while just thinking and imagining her like this with Robert.

By the time I came into the bedroom she was on the bed and was rubbing her pussy with "Jim" her dildo. She looked up at me and said "Jim should go first, don't you think?" And that was my cue to take over. Her pussy was drenched and Jim slid into her without any effort. My god my cock was throbbing as I thought about how she'll feel when it's finally my turn.

Jim fucked her for several minutes while I kissed her and caressed her breasts, but when I moved down and licked and played with her clit she let herself go into a very visible and very loud orgasm. Jim slipped out of her over and over and I had to hold him in her as she rode out her orgasm. Finally when she lay back and the tension left her body she raised her knees and pulled them back and said "now it's your turn baby".

What a feeling - I just love how she feels gaping open and wet throughout. The squishing sounds as I fucked her deeply only got louder and louder. She moaned up at me that she was "so sore from fucking so much" and that I "should enjoy yourself". I hitched her knees around my arms and spread her wide. She looked up at me and kept the teasing up "Robert liked me like this....".

You cannot imagine how turned on that made me to look down at her and know that Robert, Glenn and others have all fucked her just like this. And now it was my turn again and as I really started in on her she began to moan. I had enough visions in my head from her teasing that I didn't even really hear what she may have been saying. Feeling how well Jim had left her pussy gaping open had me at the edge in no time and after having been edged up so many times already last night, by the time I was on top of her again like this, it was all I could do to make it last. But in the end, I felt the urge and she knew it too. I felt her pull her knees back and together a bit as if to tighen her pussy up a bit and that did it for me - I started to spew in her and her eyes opened like saucers as she felt the first spurts in her. And as I rode her she slowly closed her eyes and lay her head back and she began to moan loudly - I was down to the last few drops and the last few deep thrusts when I felt her start to shake and convulse. Her eyes opened but she wasn't seeing anything. Her head thrashed back and forth and her pussy went from being tight like a vise to feeling like a gaping cavern as she rode out her final orgasm. Finally just as my cock was softenin gand about to slip out of her, she let out a deep sigh and lay back and finally felt sated. My cock slipped out as I lay against her chest and we both lay there breathing together.

Wow what a night! Looks like you 2 had a blast and really looking forward to having an empty house with all kinds of possibilities! Also sounds like Sue is really ready for her new lover and plans on making your (her's and your's) a reality !

Well, she admitted that the wine really lowered her inhibitions and the surprise of me seducing her in the living room seemed to suddenly make her very aware that we had the house to ourselves. I admit that being able to be loud in general much less be anywhere in the house was a welcome freedom. But I think the real key to Friday night was that she really needed to just "get fucked". I could tell last time she saw Glenn that she needed to go out and let herself go. This time I did it for her!!! I know in the past that I'd said I needed to take her away from our home-life to get her to really let go - but maybe the reality of September coupled with the hectic pace of the last few weeks is enough to get her to embrace any time we have together alone.

I'm not complaining, that fuck on Friday night was satisfying enough for me all day yesterday and even today I have this content feeling all over. But that's not to say that she couldn't easily get me up for another round tonight.

Crazy thought, you should call Don back and take him out to dinner and apologize for what happened at the end. He would be perfect for you 2 now and give you what you both want! Crazy crazy man!

STB,
Great to see you back and doing the thing you do best. Loving your wife and telling us all about it. It's tempting to say that your weekend demonstrates you don't really need a lover injected into your relationship if you can both reach highs like that, but it's become more complicated. The rocket fuel that powered it was the ghostly presence of that new lover. You can both run on that for a while but the time is approaching when he must get real to keep it up. I can see a few more nights like this before then though. Maybe you need to get to the gym more to stay in shape!

Far2 - that's a crazy idea for sure. I think things ended to bitterly for Sue to ever consider going back with him. I think we all look back at that time and can see that neither she nor I was ready for what Don wanted - and I can also say that I'm not sure what he wanted, whether he was a bull or a dom but didn't really know it, etc. I just know that she was hurt by what happened and even though she may now understand it as we have talked about it a bit at times, I don't know that she can excuse how bad he made her feel, etc.

Peak - yes, that's something that if I didn't post here, I have said in PM's, that there is no doubt for either of us that the way we easily slid back into what would be considered normalcy, that it's very reassuring to both of us that when it is just the two of us, that the magic is still there.

I will share that this IS something we've talked about a bit. Even the other night after we were done and were cleaning up she turned to me and asked me if I was sure I still "wanted to give it up for a while". It was just a casual post-sex conversation, not awkward at all which is kind of a big thing in itself, but she was serious and I told her that after being the alpha again for the past 7+ months that the longer it went on, yes, the more it was going to impact me when she decided it was time. She had a concerned look until I told her again that I still very much wanted to experience being the beta-male for her for a longer and perhaps more intense period. She told me she shared the same concerns, that she's enjoying sex with me and is anxious about changing that - but at the same time she has made it very clear that she very much wants to be with other men and still very much wants to find her Mr. Right.

None of these have been deep intense conversations as, for me at least, it is something that we both know and accept. Our occasional chat seems to be just that, something that reassures us on both sides, that we both enjoy what we have now but that we both still want to explore more of the cuckold things. She's asked me if I think about it when we're having sex and I've honestly told her it is always on my mind, that in my head it could be one of the last times I get to enjoy her. She thinks its sexy that it still turns me on as much as it does.

The only other thing I can say is that we're now looking at taking a bit of a vacation in early October. Not sure where to. Maybe back to Jamaica as she's said she'd like to have the feeling of extending our summer a bit longer or maybe somewhere else. So, while she still has thoughts about other guys, it's also nice to see her looking forward to being with me. Lol - I can see everyone going off with thoughts of Jamaica and such - it's just talk right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread