• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve I wanna believe. Your making real hard. Leaves, Really????

Not sure what's so hard to believe. We do more than just have sex.
Should I make something up? Yes she'd like to find another guy but she's not so all consuming (at least not just yet - but once we get to Labor Day, things may change - we do still have 2 kids home).
Plus, not to burst your bubble there Will, but Hedo isn't going to lead Sue to her next boyfriend, it'd just be a week where she might let her hair down (so to speak) and that's not really her thing.

SoonToBe said:
Not sure what's so hard to believe. We do more than just have sex.
Should I make something up? Yes she'd like to find another guy but she's not so all consuming (at least not just yet - but once we get to Labor Day, things may change - we do still have 2 kids home).
Plus, not to burst your bubble there Will, but Hedo isn't going to lead Sue to her next boyfriend, it'd just be a week where she might let her hair down (so to speak) and that's not really her thing.

Enjoy The leaves. I mean it. There are some nice Bed and Bathroom places up there.

Yup - we've been up north for foliage before, if we time it right, the colors can be magnificent.

I will say that both of us are eager for her to find another regular guy again. Sometimes I guess I underplay that part of things. I mean we've talked, sometimes at length, about the excitement and energy that there was between us when she was seeing Robert. She even said that she really enjoyed how things were between us, that knowing sex wasn't the most important thing between us made us realize and appreciate everything we share a bit more. She had an undeniable sense of energy around her - understandably so. I too loved the feeling of being on edge. I loved the thoughts and feelings that I had about her which were intensified when I was using condoms with her. I was concerned about telling her this but also felt that I should be able to. I didn't want her to feel like I was unhappy with her now by saying that I missed it. Turned out my concerns were misguided as she said that she felt a lot of the same things and admitted that while she loved how we are now, that she too missed feeling so comfortable with another guy (and it made us both laugh when she said that she didn't want to hurt me by what she said too).

Peak and all Your Faithfull will hang on every word. Me You almost had Me again.

Wow, sorry I missed I guess? What surprises you most Will? That we talk about this stuff?

STB,
Just hanging on. A normal holiday in a stress free place. Happy memories after a tough summer. Wherever you go, I can see the priorities you probably want are pretty normal too.

I Knew It!!! You Guy are really funny. Well start digging the hole for this thread. It was fun while it lasted.

Since I've received several PM's asking me to continue posting about what's going on now between us I thought I'd add a few lines about last night

Yes, Wednesday night again and yes, no doubt we followed our usual routine. It's become something that just feels normal for us now, as I've said, something I look forward to and I know Sue does too.

She was very cuddly last night and very playful, encouraging me to tell her details of what I found so erotic and what turned me on so much. It wasn't easy but she pushed and I opened up. I told her what I've told her many times before - but she loved hearing it again. She moaned and cooed as I told her how it turned me on to think of her lover fucking her, his cock deep inside her and obviously, him cumming in her. It felt good to be able to say it and for her to be excited by how excited I was. I'm not sure if that makes sense. As I talked she moved closer and then pulled up the front of her night-shirt and said "see if you can feel how wet my boyfriend left me". I let my fingers move down her body, past her shirt, then down her hip and then - I was so turned on as I felt her bare pussy and let my fingers slide through her pussy lips. She was wet !!! I reached down and she spread her legs slightly and I could feel the wetness seeping out of her. She moaned and in the next few minutes she let me push my fingers into her and she teased me about "how much he cums in me" and that did it. Wow did I let go. Enough that she backed her head up from where it was on my chest as I came rather forcefully. She kissed me as I licked the tangy goo from her fingers and seemed to moan at being turned on by it all.

Thing was, we lay there watching TV and I found myself getting horny again. There was some video or something on TV with some skimpily clad women adn that got me horny again. I wasn't really doing it consciously but my hand had gone to my cock and was gently stroking it almost subconsciously. She noticed and pulled the cover back and said "awww, is my baby horny again" and then she encouraged me to cum again for her. I thought she'd tease me more but instead she seemed even hornier this time watching me and I swore she was rubbing herself. I had that pleasant ache that I feel after I've cum once already and am horned up for a second time. A million thoughts were in my head but visions of her with her legs spread for her boyfriend did the trick the second time around. It may have just been a little dribble of cum that second time but it felt awesome! She sidled up and kissed my neck and ear and told me how sexy it was to watch me.

And so, I'm sitting here working from home today feeling well drained and very well satisfied.

Only a little more time until Sue is laying on her back you feeling the wetness of her lovers sperm on your fingers and tongue as you jerk off for her telling you about their time together... Betcha can't wait!

far2easy said:
Only a little more time until Sue is laying on her back you feeling the wetness of her lovers sperm on your fingers and tongue as you jerk off for her telling you about their time together... Betcha can't wait!

See Steve!!!! This is what Your minions want to hear about!!!! Not Feeling. Not Leaves. They want it Down and Dirty. Sorry to be the one to break it to You. You can never go wrong underestimating this bunch.

You want Loyalty? Get A Dog. They Care How Your Feeling.

I'm going to remind You of something I have told You Often!!!! I will never tell You what You want to hear. I WILL tell You what You NEED to hear!!!

I can not speak for everyone here that follows Steve's threads, I have seen the evolution over the years and anything is possible. If Steve and his wife are truly seeking to to take there relationship to the next level they should. If this is simply a fantasy as another post has suggested then it has been good entertainment. Steve thank you for your continued sharing.

SquirmingSub said:
I can not speak for everyone here that follows Steve's threads, I have seen the evolution over the years and anything is possible. If Steve and his wife are truly seeking to to take there relationship to the next level they should. If this is simply a fantasy as another post has suggested then it has been good entertainment. Steve thank you for your continued sharing.

Look I don't disagree with You on this. It was fun while it lasted. But this bunch does not come Here to read about long rides in the min van. A stop for ice cream cones. Back home. maybe meatloaf for dinner. Yea How many of you have a hard on thinking of this? Or You want to read about Steve drawing a Hot bath for Sue. Putting scented bathe oils in the water. Scrubbing Her soft skin. Shaving Her legs Then her pussy bald. All for her Lover. His cock rock hard. Dripping precum. (some want His cock locked up) Don't Lie. He dries Her. Dresses her in a thong and garters and hose.

Well You get the picture. Steve face it You and Sue are growing together. Some would say this is where You should be as a couple. I say If this is where You want to be. GREAT. Problem This Bunch On This Board. Does come here to read on that. Sorry that's the facts.

You may not believe Me. I For One am truly happy for You. If any of these People Are Your True Friends. They Will Be To.

Have I given You an aweful lot of crap? Yes I have!!!! If You and Sue have found happiness. I'm glad for You. I hope to see you on the story side. Your a Good Writer.

Steve,
There are lots of cuckolding stories on the Internet. Most are badly written masturbation fodder which, if they extend at all, drift off into ever more fanciful exploits all designed to keep the writer and readers excited. Very few are well written and fewer still drift into real life. Your narrative may be the only one on the net with real quality of expression, real emotion and which dares to show its true origins in real life by describing episodes of that real life in such detail but without revealing identity. I'm pretty sure that by now the Honeymonster's desires are falling low on your priority list but is seems obvious to me that in order to keep this unique blog what it is, we must accept either big gaps or weeks of routine life. Your life choices and Sue's unique character mean your routine would pass as many readers dreams. Just don't think we're not interested.

Thanks Peak. Whatever the others want to do/believe here is up to them. I'm done commenting or replying to posts that don't interest me.
If people don't want to read that we had a romantic evening like a married couple should, then they can skip my posts. I post that stuff because people should understand that our life isn't totally sex-centered and that every waking minute Sue isn't looking for a guy. If it happens it happens.

Which brings me to this mornings post as last night in bed she told me that she thinks she has someone's attention. There's a Panera Bread restaurant right near where Sue works and she told me that she is meeting someone there for lunch today. All she told me is that he works nearby, that his name is Paul and that he's tall with dark hair (her type). She said it's nothing, just going to get lunch and sit outside and eat together. I looked at her and said "someone's been asked out on a date!!!!" - to which she blushed and said "it's not a date" to which I replied "he asked you the other day, you couldn't make it and he said 'how about Friday' and you said yes, that's a date". She giggled and said "maybe it is".

I asked her more - she knows nothing about him other than he likes Panera's tunafish which is what he's ordered every time they've been together on line waiting to order. I asked her how many times she's seen him and said hello and she said "at least 4 or 5 times in the past month or so".

Needless to say, for it not being a lunch-date, she was awfully perky this morning!

Personally Will your advice is so good and obviously the only opinion worthy of note maybe you could start your own thread I am sure there would be a lot of readers

far2easy said:
Personally Will your advice is so good and obviously the only opinion worthy of note maybe you could start your own thread I am sure there would be a lot of readers

Thanks But No One wants to listen to Me.

SoonToBe said:
I'm done commenting or replying to posts that don't interest me.

As it should be. I'm with you on this one. I post from where I am in the moment and if no one hears or comments I don't take it personally. We all have lives outside of this forum. We each come here to get our own needs met. This is your thread.

SoonToBe said:
... his name is Paul and that he's tall with dark hair (her type)... for it not being a lunch-date, she was awfully perky this morning!

Sounds promising. We might have a new thread to read soon! Please keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread