• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree with you there Will. We'll see, kind of short notice to put it all together.

Just Maybe. Well all kinds of packages. Weekends. 3 4 5 a week. No pressure is put on anyone to do anything. Two Beaches. Nudes and Prudes. All kinds of people and age groups and body shapes.

You Will Love It If You Go!!!!

Hedo

Ya!!! I checked it out. Looks like fun. I've never had anyone that would go with me. LOL
But I would go, even now, if I did.
Cheers, Harry

Ya!!! I checked it out. Looks like fun. I've never had anyone that would go with me. LOL
But I would go, even now, if I did.
Cheers, Harry

Its well worth it. In Spite Of What That Place In Florida Says. This Is The Happiest Place On Earth. Always brought a smile to My face.

Of course there is now the risk that, having announced when and where you are going that when you get there, the Honeymonster could also turn up. Which might spoil it a little. Especially for us when he repeatedly mentions it afterwards and uses it to online bully those who question him. From what you have said, this may be the last place that Sue might choose as an escape from the pressures of home. The West Indies has much more to offer than that.

The previous post [527] is best to be ignored, lest we become thrust back into another month long battle of words, begun simply by the mention of the name of a 'pen-pal.'
Just a word of advise. Cheers, Harry

Harry,
Sometimes you lose your sense of humour. Since the big revaluation I have refused to engage with the Honeymonster and that will continue. What I will not do is change my behaviour for fear of some petty reaction. From him, you or anyone else excepting Steve and he seems to be coping just fine at the moment. Appeasement is not part of the British character.

Lol - guys - if we can keep from throwing barbs at each other it'd be good.

I can say that we probably won't go to Hedo this time around. What we did hear is that Sandals is right next door and that for $50 you can do a walk-in/day-visit at Hedo - so that may work out after all that way. To be honest, part of the issue is that our family and such will want to see pictures like we took last time we were there. It'd be hard to explain why no souvenirs or other stuff says Sandals on it. But you never know - we'll be talking more this weekend and starting to price things out. I do think that at a resort-like place, that she would feel more comfortable, even more than a swing-club or party-place like that, being able to enjoy the nude beach would be a big help.

No other news other than progress on Sue's parents estate. Near as I can tell they're doing some sort of estate planning where they're going to sell the house sooner than later and distribute the proceeds so it somehow helps with what it's going to cost them for assisted living. Not following it all but the house is supposedly going on the market soon. They're also changing their will too so all of that has Sue and her sib's involved.

"LOL - guys - if we can keep from throwing barbs at each other it'd be good."

Steve, No "barbs" from here. Just trying to throw a little water on the 'hot coals' lest they burst into flames again. The site offers PM's that serves well for "private rock throwing." [just saying]

All is well. Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve, Harry don't worry. I not raising to Peaks Bait. I am going back to Hedo, But not in Oct. Sarah and I are planning a Little Something around Feb. She loves it there.

I swear she was really turning it up. Without pushing into her I was at her mercy with her slow strokes as she teased me. She ran her hand from the bottom slowly up to the top and teasingly looked at my cock and as if she were talking to it she said "would you like it if you just had my hands and my mouth?" and with that she leaned over and sucked the tip into her mouth. She looked up at me with this really sexy horny grin and she said "mmmm, I can taste you" and then she seemed to start to almost role play and she said "mmmm, my boyfriend says I can only suck you baby.... he doesn't want you using his pussy any more"..... My cock must have started to really throb because she moaned deeply and said something like "you'll have to ask his permission" or something like that because I really started to get horny.

Steve,
You haven't struck me as the fully submissive cuck in the past, do you think you could get yourself to ask her lover for his permission?

I have went through a similar scenario late last year and it was very rewarding.

TMW - I am accepting a more submissive role in general but Sue would need to push it more if it's something that she would want. I enjoy it when she teases me as she does at times, but I can't really see how it will be with another guy just yet. We've talked about it and so much depends on who he is and how things go. There are times when I can see enjoying it if he took a truly dominant role where as you pointed out, I might even need to ask permission. Again, that wouldn't be something I'd do because of him, but I would do it if it was something that worked for Sue (and, in turn, me). On the other hand, we have also considered what might be if her lover wasn't so comfortable with me around and such. From talking, neither Sue nor I want that, but we can't rule it out, again, depending on who "he" is.

Steve from the conversations I had. Sue finds it a total turn off to see You degraded in anyway. From Her standpoint, this asking permission is a nonstarter.

Thanks for the reassurance there Will. This is why I've said that in order for me to feel more comfortable with this direction of things it would need to be something Sue led. I don't see her on her own wanting/doing it for real but it's very exciting to have her say it in our own play.

Last night continued our usual routine. She no longer has to ask me if I'm in the mood. I going to say that I almost look forward to it as much as I do actually having sex with her (which is both a comforting and disturbing feeling). I love stripping down and letting her see just how hard and horny I am, the look on her face and the closeness we both feel as she watches and helps/encourages/teases me is really nice.

She had on just her long night-t-shirt. She actually spent maybe 15 minutes exercising in front of me including her back-stretches which pulled the material taut across her breasts and her hard nipples were totally visible! When she did her back-bridge thing and arched herself backwards, her pussy was visible in all its glory. With her legs spread, as she lay back, her pussy spread apart by itself and revealed the wet pink interior. She knew I was watching and then teased me "did it get you turned on seeing my pussy?" I groaned back and she knew it did because of how hard I was.

I felt her nipples on my arm as she sidled up to me and cooed again at how horny it makes her to see me masturbate for her. And again she teased me at points about it making me horny thinking about her being so wet from her lover and me getting to see it. I was horny as it was and I told her she was adding to it. She turned to look at me and kissed me and then said "tell me what you're horny about baby..... what are you thinking about?".

Sometimes I can't exactly say what I am thinking about that turned me on but last night it turned out I'd watched a dirty video earlier with a woman in it who looked much like Sue who enjoyed having her lover first and then her husband - and I'd read a story about something similar. So when she asked I told her just that. She giggled and said "did she enjoy it like I did?" and then she asked me what story was about. I told her it was about a husband who did what I did, helped his wife get ready for a date and then how he enjoyed her when she returned.

As I said, I was pretty horny already and she started to tell me how much that sounded like me and the she teased "I know how much you like that" and she proceeded to tell me to "think about me being all creamy and wet for you". We bantered back and forth like this with me telling her how she knew how much I liked that and she emphasized "I know you like knowing he was in me before you". I moaned back and eventually admitted to her that I missed the excitement and arousal and then added "even if it did mean denying me at times". Wow did that make her moan and coo and she said "mmmm, that makes me so horny too baby..... seeing how much you want me but knowing you can't have me".

She said more but that was all I heard and a few moments later I felt my back tighten and my balls start to throb. I must have started really stroking away because she moaned and leaned down even closer to watch. I held off as much as I could until the very end when I couldn't any longer. All sorts of thoughts filled my head but honestly, I loved opening my eyes and seeing her so intently glued to watching me. A few strokes later I erupted all over my stomach and hand and I heard her moan deeply and even thought I felt the bed move a bit, maybe from her rubbing her legs together.

It was a good cum for me. Sometimes it's not as deep or intense, but last night I was into it and could feel I'd cum a lot and that was confirmed when she started to run her fingers through it and I heard her say "oooh, there's a lot here baby".

Rick - I'll have to try to find it. It was in ********. It was one of the ones that are randomly shown at the top of the screen there. I WILL find it but haven't had the time to search when I've remembered to look.

Unfortunately there's not much to share again. We are in the final 10 days or so before our daughter heads off to college so I suspect things will be in a holding pattern for a little longer. Same for vacation plans. While we want to go we obviously can't commit to anything until we are sure our daughter is doing okay at school. We may just opt for the West Coast of Florida, or may go north for fall foliage.

or may go north for fall foliage.

LOL I'm suddenly reminded of the Sprint Commercial and the Little Hamster In the ball. "YES YOU CAN ALSO TEXT". I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO WHITH THAT.

Sorry Steve. Its just that its a long way from Hedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back