• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoonToBe said:
Will, I know that she knows that I enjoy using lubricant when I have some alone-fun but this is the first time she's brought it out on a Wednesday much less her doing it all. I am assuming that she's getting ideas from somewhere, I know of many Penthouse Letters stories that could have spurred her interest, but whatever, I'm not going to really question it.

If I knew what I wanted, I think I could be more clear with her and share it with her - but I already have and I know that so far, she finds them arousing. I have told her many times that it thrills me that she would experience the kind of orgasms and pleasure with other guys that she enjoys with me. I don't believe there is any doubt that she understands the kind of arousal I get from her denial of me.

Well seems like She is doing new things. Maybe She's talking to someone on that chat room You mentioned. Or like you said Penthouse? Or She has done some research on Cuckolds and Submissives. There is enough info on the web on the subject.

As far as You making Your wishes clear. I'm not so sure. Over the time I've been following You. I have seen You slowly come to terms with The person You are today. Its just recently You've admitted You're a Sub. I got a feeling You still changing. And feeling comfortable with who You are. Just be happy. And Know Sue loves You for the person You are today. And for the person You will be in the future.

Steve,

Your last post has piqued my curiosity. What did you mean by, "If I knew what I wanted, I think I could be more clear with her and share it with her - but I already have and I know that so far, she finds them arousing". It seems a bit contradictory, are you not exactly sure what you want?

I continue to be surprised by how similar your evolution resembles the relationship I had with my last girlfriend which is why I feel I have some particularly relevant insight into your evolution, your relationship being on much more solid ground however and more like what I was hoping for in mine.

Your reaction to Sue masturbating you while sharing with you her intimate desires to be with other men was not lost on your wife, and clearly she LOVED doing it as well. If I had a crystal ball, and this may be wishful thinking on my part, I'd forecast your future to be composed of more penetration and pussy denial and further masturbatory training sessions conducted by Sue to steer your relationship even more deeply into cuckoldry.

Since I believe your love is a very good one and on solid ground, from my perspective it's not difficult for me to envision Sue seeking to improve her masturbation skills to both more thoroughly satisfy and deeply train you, and I see you VERY happily going along with it. I also see your cock only ever squirting uselessly into thin air or a condom by her hand or yours, the condom to deny you even the touch of her hand. And rarely, and I mean very rarely, your bare cock being covered with your wife's pussy secretions even though she so regularly and enthusiastically coats various other cocks with it. And on the rare occasion when you are allowed to penetrate her bare it will be to gauge just how little bare penetration you will both need to remain lovingly bound together, but it will also go a long way to reminding you of just what you are being denied. It seems your dynamic is likely evolving into one very much focused on denial of one another with you on the short end of the stick, and that it will be important in maintaining a truly loving, cuckolding relationship for you both to be KEENLY aware of what ecstasy you Steve are missing, which justifies the occasional bare penetration reminder.

Clearly I don't have a crystal ball, just sharing some thoughts on your progression. Have a great weekend and don't break a leg, skiing is not show business. :)

Mino
well said i do agree with you.

Agree with Mino. If Sue's been visiting cuckoldmarriageinfo then the idea is there to transition the cuck to other means of intimacy (handjobs and pocket pussies) to maintain the marriage while weaning him off intercourse.

As an aside, you seem to be put off the idea of chastity devices. It's fine if you are, I'm not going to tell you what's right for you. You've pursued cuckoldry waaaay further than I'd care to. But I will suggest that maybe "don't knock it till you try it" applies here. The first time my wife snapped a lock shut on my junk was much, much more erotic than I imagined it would be. I don't live in chastity, it doesn't define us, but it makes for one helluva fun game at times. The power exchange, the possessiveness it expresses towards me, the constant reminder of her, all make me so damn horny! Cheap ones can be had on Amazon for $40. Then again, if you're realllly sure you won't like it, then by all means do not introduce it! Sue may carry it further than you'd like.

Weather Sue is reading up on the "care and keeping of a cuckold 101" or getting direct encouragement from someone on a 'chat line,' (or both) She is definitely learning what Steve needs & wants, and applying it. Recently, even before he himself knows it. This could get interesting!!

I do suspect the "talk line" has helped her to know she can try things, without first leaning from Steve that he wants it.

Some other cuck, or someone that knows one, (wife, or Bull) must have encouraged her that Steve would be "turned on" by 'chastity' and 'caging' or she wouldn't have brought it up.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Who knows, maybe Sweet Sue is reading this and getting some of her ideas from us.

If I may be so bold and if you're reading this Sue send me a PM, I bet I can answer any questions you may have to assist you in giving Steve something he will absolutely love and will love you for it even more. I may even be able to make it that much better for you too, certainly no worse than what you are already getting. ;-)

Steve, I don't think Sue is reading this, but I would never do something like this behind your back ... unless Sue insisted of course and I agreed that it was for the best. ;-)

By the way, how's the skiing, break any legs yet? :-(

Ahh, finally had some time to post an update here. The skiing was awesome on Friday and Saturday but yesterday it was more crowded as the Holiday weekend was in full-swing by then. Still, great time away and nice to come back and still have a few days at home.

Sue did admit that she's both been checking out different sites on the web including the site Broken mentioned. She also admitted that she's enjoying emailing with a guy, I guess from the chatroom on Broken's site. She also said that was where she had seen stuff about chastity and that was why she asked me as I guess the site seemed to be playing that up. She admitted to me that she found chastity and male-male sex a bit of a turn-off and that seems to have given her a bit of a negative spin on the website itself, but she admitted that the chatroom is a lot of fun there and she thanked me for pointing it out to her. She says that she still won't ever read anything that I posted but I have no way of knowing so if she is reading this, there's nothing I'm really going to post that will be a surprise to her.

She did drive me crazy waiting for my valentines present! Thursday night when we got into the condo we rented I thought maybe I'd get my present then - but no. She did come out of the bathroom with a very tight camisole on that clearly pointed out her hard nipples - and she wore a VERY lacy pair of panties - I could see just about all of her pussy through the front panel but that is all she'd let me have until Friday night. She dimmed the lights and made sure we were both under the covers before she pulled off her panties and she admonished me for trying to get a peek!

As I mentioned, I knew skiing was going to make her horny - the fresh air all day long, the exercise, a beer after the day was over and she was warm all over by the time we got back to our place. I was eager to strip her naked and feast on her pussy but she pushed me off and said "not yet". She went into the bedroom and came out again with the skimpy tight camisole on and this time with a new pair of thong panties! The lower part of her pussy lips was visible where the material went down to just the "string" up the back but the upper part of her pussy and her clit were still hidden. She lay on the bed before me and we shared another drink together before we started kissing and getting into it. At one point she teased that "maybe you should wait till after dinner?" which brought out a loud groan from me in response. She giggled and said after a few minutes "okay, you've waited long enough".

I seized my cue and slid down the bed until my face was right against her still covered pussy. Is it crazy to say that I think I was nervous as I reached out and put my fingers under the waistband. She lifted her butt and giggled as I pulled them off of her. She put her hand over her pussy and said "not yet" as I was almost seething as she pushed me to the very edge. She looked up at me and said "promise me we'll talk later?" I nodded eagerly and she smiled the biggest smile I've seen on her and she pulled her hand away and raised her knees and separated her legs.

My cock was throbbing like crazy at finally seeing her sweet honey pot. I've said before that it felt like a first date and almost like the first time I'd have her naked. I looked down at her - her lips swollen and separated at the bottom - and yes, one of the thoughts that dominated my head was that Tony's been seeing her like this. In my head I actually thought I'd see some cum dribbling out of her but that too was all in my imagination.

I'd like to say we talked then, but we didn't. She was horny and so was I. She teased me a little bit about "did you miss seeing me?" and "are you thinking that Tony's seen me more than you have?". But in reality, it was more horniness and fucking than anything. She was so wet when I finally pushed all the way into her. When I bottomed out the first time she let out a moan and her eyes fluttered back as she gave into what felt like a huge orgasm. Her pussy spasmed several times around my cock and she went from being a little on the dry-side to being gushingly wet just a moment later.

There's not much more to tell other than that I had to tell her "shhhh" several times as we worked our way up to an intense climax for both of us. I know I was slamming into her - squishing squelching sounds from her pussy filling the room along with the slap slap slap sound of my balls against her ass with each thrust. I knew she was trying to hold back and time it to be simultaneous with me but at the last minute when I knew she'd feel my cock swelling just before I'd cum, she couldn't hold back and again her whole body shook and she moaned so loud as she came almost violently thrashing around beneath me. A moment later I let loose in her with a huge cumload of my own. What totally thrilled me was to feel her body respond as I came in her. A huge shriek followed by her babbling incoherently as she came again and again and again feeling me cum deep in her. At the end she wrapped her legs around my back and held me in her deeply as she shook with the end of her final orgasm. Finally a few minutes later she coughed or moved and my now shrunken cock slipped out of her.

She didn't move at all as I lifted myself up off of her and knelt between her legs. Her pussy was gaping open and crimson red and swollen. A thick bead of my cum was visible just inside her and with each breath she took I could see it swell up more and more until with another breath, a dribble ran out of her open vagina and down to her butt and then onto the bed. I admit that kneeling there thoughts of Tony doing the same went through my head. I had the distinct arousal of thinking that Tony'd seen her several times just like this and that it turned me on that again, someone she worked pretty closely with had fucked her and shared her nakedness. That thought only occupied me for a moment thought because a second after that, I leaned forward and put my mouth over her pussy mound and ran my tongue up and down her spread slit. The heat from inside her was amazing as was the combined tastes of our juices - the tangy-ness of my cum plus her own sweetness. I licked and sucked at her until she had to push my head away and say "that's all I can take for now".

We lay there like that for a little while, we both actually fell asleep and fortunately, woke up about an hour later when we headed out to a later dinner at a nearby steakhouse. Sue giggled on the way to the restaurant both that we'd worked up an appetite but she also giggled and said "you did a good job cleaning me up, I don't feel all drippy".

It was when we got back after dinner that she turned to me and said "can we open some wine and maybe talk a bit?".

On pins and needles here ... waiting to hear this conversation!

So what did her pussy look like, now that you finally got to see it?
Did she make any changes, like shave it bare for Tony?
How about getting a couple pictures with her wearing those new panties ?
I'll bet a lot of us here would like to see them.
Cheers,Harry

Harry - there were no real changes in her pussy other than my drooling over finally seeing it again! I suspect much was in my mind rather than beneath my fingers after all these weeks, she wasn't bare except for the sides which she normally does, on the top was a small closely trimmed patch of curly hair. I did not get any picture of her with or without the panties on, I didn't even think about it to be honest. I just know that at the end, seeing her lying there before me was all I needed.

For Mino and others, after dinner we came back to our small condo and over a bottle of wine and some snuggling together with her in bed with both of us naked she was the one who asked me "so, what are you thinking?". Before I could really answer her she said that it seemed that I was really enjoying the sex between us and she looked at me and asked me if I wanted it to stay that way? I asked her what she meant and she said that, using my own terminology, that I'd surely been acting like the alpha-male and that I seemed to be really enjoying the sex with her and she wanted to know what I was thinking and, more aptly, what I wanted.

She told me again that she missed the feeling of being with another guy and it was clear that she wanted me to tell her what I was thinking about that and more. Yes, it was a sexy moment between us, I could feel her nestled into my shoulder as she talked about missing the excitement of having a boyfriend and she wanted to know all that I thought about it.

Even after all this time, sometimes it's not the easiest thing to say. We'd just made passionate love earlier and lying next to each other, even though it was hours later, it still felt very close. She lifted her head as if to tell me she wanted me to talk. I put my hand on her shoulder and when she lay back down I cleared my throat a bit and I told her that I loved her and that I didn't know why but that I too wanted her to have a boyfriend again. When I was quiet for a moment she said "is that all?" and she kissed the side of my neck and told me that I can tell her anything. I was fumbling for what to say when she reached across and caressed my chest and then ran her hand downward. Before she reached my cock she moaned "do you want me to deny you again?". I moaned a "yes" in reply and by the time she took my cock in her hand it was hard again already. "Tell me baby...." was what she said in this sexy voice.

The lights were down and we'd turned the TV volume down but it was still on. I didn't look at her but as she gently squeezed my cock I told her that it had really turned me on what we were doing. "What were we doing?" she asked and I knew she wanted me to be direct. I told her that it had really turned me on that she wanted me to use condoms with her. This time though, she pushed and said "what turned you on about it?". I know my cock was hard when I told her, as calmly and as openly as I could that it turned me on that only her lover would cum in her. "And?" I just kept talking and letting whatever thought was in my head come out. I told her that it turned me on to think that it was "her lovers" pussy. She moaned in response to that but didn't say anything more other than to sort of hug and encourage me to keep talking. I'd already said it so it didn't seem quite so hard to just keep talking and so I did. It was weird, the more I talked, it was almost that ti became easier and easier. At one point she'd raised her head and when I turned to look at her she was smiling and I asked what she was smiling about, she said "I liked hearing you tell me".

I told her that it turned me on to think about her pussy only having her lovers cum in it and how whenever I felt it was wet or whenever we would have sex, that I knew why it was so open and wet all the time. And I came out and told her clearly that her asking me to use condoms with her, because 'she wanted it' was what turned me on the most. I told her that it was crazy to say it but that it turned me on to put on the condom knowing it was me acknowledging and encouraging her to only have her lover cum in her. She asked me how it felt to do that and I told her that it made me crazy horny to think that I was denying myself feeling her. She asked me if I ever wanted to take it off and have her bare. I told her that first I felt that desire but that after a while, the only thing I ever felt was that it turned me on even more and I admitted that was when I really began to feel like it was giving me what I wanted to feel. It was around then that she said that to me that "I liked hearing you tell me". A moment later she said "what is it you want to feel baby?.... you can tell me anything".

And so I told her, I said to her that it was what she'd said to me a long time ago, that I wanted her to want sex with her boyfriend and that I wanted her to give herself to him if she wanted. and then I said it, I told her that it turned me on that she might feel like sex with me was cheating on her boyfriend. I told her that I wanted to see the desire in her and that I wanted her to have the excitement and the intense sex with him and not necessarily with me.

She was quiet for a moment, still holding my still hard cock, but she was quiet for a moment. She slid up and kissed my neck and then my ear and then my lips before she talked. She asked me how the sex was earlier for us and I told her it was amazing and asked her why she was asking. She turned to look at me and for that instant, she was intently serious when she said "I'll only feel that with him you know?". I think it was a test because her hand never left my cock and I could swear I felt her fingers wriggle as she held me while she saw me hear what she said. I groaned loudly when she said it and I know my cock never faltered a bit, if anything it throbbed a bit as I heard her say it to me. "Is that what you want?". and I managed to say "yes". As I said it she kissed me again and said she loved me and that she loved hearing me tell her, I think she said, "your most intimate thoughts". I groaned back that it made me horny to think about. She cooed next to me and said that in a weird way it made her feel horny too and she asked "is that part of it, when you put on a condom you know that's what it means?". I moaned back another yes.

She kept stroking me and commented on how hard I was for having just fucked her only a few hours earlier. We kissed and rolled around, I reached over and felt her pussy and it was soaked - and from what she'd said earlier, I knew it was her own wetness.

Steve,
Yet again you have bared your soul and given Sue carte blanc to do whatever she wants in terms of denial and in terms which many of us would deem irresponsible, even rash. On the other hand, having read so much of your story, I'm sure that exchange was honestly, even earnestly felt. My only question is, If you were sober, clothed and not touching each others genitals, would still honestly say the same thing?

Sounds perfect to me. Both of you communicating over what you both want out of the love you share. So with any luck Sue will find a big cock and someone she can lose herself with and you can finally get the denial you are looking for! Not having her pussy for a bit will be an awesome cuck experience and sue being naughty with only her lover will be so intense for you both. Enjoy!

Peak and Far2 - there was more as the conversation continued.....

As I touched her I could feel she was relaxed about everything and it was at that point that I pulled her close to me and said "your turn now..... tell me what you're thinking....".

She was quiet for a few minutes and I told her what she'd told me "you can tell me anything". She giggled at my playing her own card and she took a breath and started to talk. She told me as I mentioned above, that she'd been looking around on the web and mentioned the chatroom/website. She also said she'd found a pen-pal who she was having fun with and that she thought it was helping her understand me a bit more. I didn't push or ask what else she'd learned or come to understand but clearly that's where she got the chastity idea from and as I felt earlier, it felt the same when she said that didn't do anything for her and I think she may have felt relieved that it didn't arouse me. What she did say was that she was feeling just better overall about herself and what she wanted.

So, there it was, I looked at her and said "and?". She took a second before she started to talk.

I guess in reading back what I recall, that there must be more to some of this but I know what I recall are the parts that were more important to hear. She said that she never wanted to hurt me and repeated what she's said for so long now, that if this really wasn't what I wanted, that she would stop. I looked at her and said "would you really?" She was quiet for a second until I added "I don't want to but I do want to know". I have known Sue for 30 years now and there was no doubt that she was serious when she said "yes, if it mattered that much to you". Whether she could is another thing I suppose, but at least I do believe her heart was in her answer.

She again said that she'd found herself incredibly turned on by having a lover. And she said that hearing me tell her again how I want that was important for her. She said that she knows it turns me on but that, even now, she still wants me to tell her and almost reinforce it. I was listening intently as it was her turn to talk openly while she looked up at the ceiling, both of us agreeing that it can be difficult to tell each other some things while we are looking into each others eyes. She said she didn't want to hurt me but that she had to admit that the excitement and as she put it, the "naughtiness" of it is something that she finds so arousing. She held my hand tightly as she also came to admit that it did turn her on, now much more than ever, to think of her only sharing her pussy with her lover.

I told her that at times I felt like we each liked the same thing from different sides - like heads and tails on a coin. She turned to me and she actually had what looked like tears in her eyes when she said that she enjoyed how horny it made her feel and then she added a second later "to make you wait sometimes". I hugged her and said that it was okay and then said it, that it was something that I wanted and enjoyed between us. She spoke quietly when she said that seeing me put on a condom, that it made her head spin with the thoughts of her only being bare for her lover. Even after all she'd said and all we'd shared, I still think it was hard for her to say that it turned her on when she thought about only having her lover's cum in her.

We talked more and I told her that I did miss the bounce in her step that she had when she was seeing Robert and she let go with some more talk about how wonderful she'd been able to feel with him. And I know that when I hugged her as she talked, that she knew I was okay with it.

But where I think we both knew the talking was going was to what she wanted for the future. She again said "you know baby, I want to feel that head over heels feeling, like an affair kind of thing, if you could let me". I looked at her and I came out and asked her if she wanted to fall in love with him - whoever he may be - as part of what she wants. She looked at me and I think was about to answer me but then she seemed to stop and almost reconsider something.

Maybe she sensed something in me or maybe she realized something in herself but she said "well, maybe that's too strong a way to say it". And in that instant, I think I felt this incredible weight just disappear. She looked at me and said "I love you baby" to which I answered in a quiet voice "that's different than screaming it out, you know...." and she said that she knew what I was saying was true, that even if she'd fantasized about falling for another guy, that she didn't know that she could ever really do it. I told her that maybe what she wanted to feel was like an "unbridled kind of lust?". She smiled and said that might be a more appropriate way to say it, and then she said "I want to care about him, I want to feel that it's more than just sex". I kept on hugging her and said it was okay and that if and when it happened, that "we'll deal with it just as we have so far". She kissed me, but then it was her turn to say that what she'd said earlier was true too, that if it did happen, that she'd want to deny me again. I know I moaned in response and that made her smile.

What surprised me to hear but wasn't unexpected was the admission that followed her statement - that if she felt the way she wanted, that she was concerned with how I'd be if she wanted more. When I asked her what she was thinking she said "you know, what you said earlier about it being just 'his pussy'". I moaned out loud in response to that and I know I pulled her tightly to me. However, I did have the presence of mind to say "well, I can't give you up altogether" to which she replied that "we'll work something out". I admit that I felt uncomfortable talking about that possible outcome so I said something like "lets cross that bridge when we get to it" in response.

We talked idly for a little longer but the way I'd said we'd cross that bridge, I guess conveyed to her that I'd maybe come to a comfortable place to hold up the discussion. I know that we talked for a bit longer but then realized it was quite late.

Now, I'm sure that I've left out lots of stuff - again, as I read back what I wrote it surprises me that I can express it all in such a short-space and yet I know that I've surely overlooked some things, but for now, I'll end this here and wait for tomorrow to see just how badly I mangled things at this time of night.

G'night all.

Again sounds super exciting for both of you! Now how awesome would it be if you found someone that let you watch them and hold sue's hand while he is using his pussy and you are being denied her warm wet passage! Total cuckold! Again enjoy!

Any details on her pen pal? Are they a cuck, bull, or another hotwife? In North America? Have pics been exchanged? Postponing a difficult question until you "cross that bridge" seems a little...imprudent, but I think the thrill of the unknown may be part of your kick.

"I want to care about him, I want to feel that it's more than just sex". If I were in your position Steve, this is something I'd want to fully explore and get to the bottom of with Sue before proceeding too far. I totally get how arousing the sexual denial aspect of things can be, but for me this comment treads into "real" territory, territory I personally would be uncomfortable giving up without at least first gaining as full of a mutual understanding as I could, and perhaps not even then.

I can understand that Sue may feel better about herself if she sees her lover as a real and total person. But it also seems that she may want to have another separate, part time but fulfilling life with another man, which goes well beyond your sexual denial and into a limited, full denial of her for whatever time and experiences she shares with him. Its one thing to enjoy not be enough for one's wife sexually, but for her to want to care so deeply for another man with whom she is in an intense sexual relationship that also sexually denies her husband would be very concerning to me. I would think what she may be suggesting could prove a very tricky line to draw much less execute successfully. I think openly giving one's wife emotional license is far more risky than giving her sexual license.

Of course these are only my thoughts and impressions from a million miles away and may have little if anything to do with your reality. Regardless, I wish you the best with this and look forward to hearing more of your saga.

Peak & Mino:
I can see that you are having a dilemma about what Sue will probably be doing with her next 'lover,' and Steve literally opening the door for her.
There's and old saying that is a favorite of marriage councilors. It has shown up in various versions with the same basic message. I'm sure you've come across it at some time.

If You Love Someone, Set Them Free. If They Come Back They’re Yours.

For several years the actor Lee Majors was married to the actress and iconic beauty Farrah Fawcett. In 1978 an interviewer for the UPI news service asked Majors about this relationship.

“I have an old saying framed in my office. It goes like this, ‘If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was.’ That’s how I feel about a marriage partner.”

If you want to read the whole article, here is the link: http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/04/08/love-set-free/

I hope that helps, Harry

PS: I suppose the reality of it is that, you've got to be some [she] wants to come back to!

Last edited:
Quote Harry "I suppose the reality of it is that, you've got to be someone [she] wants to come back to!"

I should hastily add that that goes both ways in that [she] must be someone you want to have come back.

Nuff said, Harry

[QUOTE
PS: I suppose the reality of it is that, you've got to be some [she] wants to come back to![/QUOTE]

I think this is an excellent point Harry. I think some here have made far too much out each relationship Sue has had so far. Sue has fallen into deep lust with each of them. Nothing More. This is only normal. But She loves Steve. She has History with Steve. A Family. It will take a Pretty Special Man to take Sue away. Hell, people are even wondering who this person is that She's talking to on-line. Do you expect Her to jump on a plane and leave everything behind? Steve The Slot Machine Is Paying Off!!!! Don't Kick It!!!!

Not sure if you were referring to me Will, but inquiring where Sue's pen pal lives has no bearing on whether or not I think she'll leave him, or if I think she'll hop on a plane. On the other hand, IF said pen bal is a bull, and if he happens to live 30 miles away...well then, that would be pertinent information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread