Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak - we've only talked in general about finally having an empty-nest towards the end of this year and she's said that would allow her to have more time with her lover - either in our house or for her to be elsewhere.

But she hasn't discussed about how she's going to find her next lover. She admits that it shouldn't be through work but also admits that it does represent the easiest place to look. I've only told her that she needs to be careful, but she is at the age now where what is, is. Meaning that rumors or whatever about her aren't likely to change what the next few years will bring her at work. I mentioned Craigslist and AFF and other similar sites but she says she's reluctant to look there as she feels she'd rather have it happen "naturally" or spontaneously and not feel so planned like she is looking for a guy for sex.

STB
did you and sue have your normal wednesday night fun . or was it something else that you two did.
has sue told you the gay that she is going to be with tony again yet.
keep us posted.

Rumor hell.... the real men at her work are sure to be discussing how easy a lay your slutty wife is. We've had a couple where I work and it is no overstatement to say they could only be more known if someone wrote S L U T across their forehead. And Her (their) gashes gush with the attention.

SoonToBe said:
Peak - we've only talked in general about finally having an empty-nest towards the end of this year and she's said that would allow her to have more time with her lover - either in our house or for her to be elsewhere.

But she hasn't discussed about how she's going to find her next lover. She admits that it shouldn't be through work but also admits that it does represent the easiest place to look. I've only told her that she needs to be careful, but she is at the age now where what is, is. Meaning that rumors or whatever about her aren't likely to change what the next few years will bring her at work. I mentioned Craigslist and AFF and other similar sites but she says she's reluctant to look there as she feels she'd rather have it happen "naturally" or spontaneously and not feel so planned like she is looking for a guy for sex.

KungFu - your opinions are just that, your opinions.

I'd hoped to have found time yesterday to put an update here but that wasn't to be.
We did start out, or at least I did, on Wednesday night with expectations of the same.
As usual, and apparently the norm for right now - Sue lay/knelt next to me last night again wearing panties as she slid off my boxers and encouraged me to masturbate and let her watch me. I told her that I couldn't wait to get her panties off and she giggled and said that I had another 2 weeks before I could have my "valentines present". As that thought filled my mind and I got fully hard and was going at it, she started to tease me with other thoughts. One that really got to me was when she said she missed sex with other guys. I asked/moaned back for her to tell me more and she didn't hold back. "You know baby, I loved to feel it, you know, him in me" and she proceeded to tell me how she missed the excitement of "another man" and how she realizes now how turned on she was when she was seeing Robert.

She asked me what I was thinking and I moaned back that I could tell she missed it too. I told her that I knew her wearing panties was something that turned her on and made her remember how it felt to be with other guys and denying me at times. She smiled as I said that and said later that it was good that I was okay with what she was feeling. She admitted that she didn't know how she'd feel after things ended with Robert and whether it was him or the excitement of just wanting to be with another guy. I asked her if she missed Robert and she said yes, but that it's not an emotional thing she misses with him (and casually added "it never was") but that she misses the way she felt physically. She didn't need to tell me more as she could tell my cock was stiff and my hand was moving quickly already as I was horny. But she did, she told me she missed how she felt after sex with him. She almost immediately leaned in and kissed me and said "not that you don't leave me breathless too" but what she said was that she missed the combination of both of us. I didn't ask and she didn't say, but then as now I know that in some ways she does want a bigger/younger guy who can give her what I guess I aren't.

That thought turns me on more than it seems to bother me. I expected to feel differently when she told me how Robert was able to reach her and make her, to put it bluntly, cum more than I did. I thought it would bother me and I thought it might change how I felt about things, but it hasn't. It's actually sort of reinforced what I had found arousing all along and it's actually a crazy thought that Sue might even now want to somehow find a guy who can do that or more with her. I think if the next 7 months were to not-exist, that she would probably pursue looking for her next lover more selectively or with her maybe doing more of the choosing and targeting younger/bigger, etc. But right now, I don't see that happening, she seems very content to let circumstances and spontaneity rule and from how she talked, of using Tony to fulfill some of her desires.

But hearing her say what she did on Wednesday night did turn me on. That she actually misses having sex with other guys is just amazing to me that she'll now admit it openly and tell me about it. I told her that she turned me on incredibly by how sexy she is and how horny she is.

She seemed very focused on my hand on my cock and in what seemed like an instant she began to moan and leaned in to kiss my shoulder and neck and in the next instant she was pulling the blankets up over the both of us. It took me a second to realize she was going to masturbate lying next to me and sure enough - a second later she pulled her panties out from under the covers and somehow seeing them and knowing she was naked next to me really turned me on.

But what surprised me even more was a second after that when she rolled next to me and kissed me. Her hand slid to mine and stroked me and in again what seemed like an instant, she climbed up on top of me and impaled herself on my stiff cock!!! My eyes must have bulged out of my head - as she bottomed out I could feel just how wet she was and I knew that her admission of missing being fucked by her boyfriend must have also touched her in a way. And I suppose memories of Robert - such that she leaned forward and she fucked me for the next few minutes, at some points literally slamming herself down hard on my cock until she let go with an orgasm that must have been building for days and days in her. Her pussy gushed around my cock as her eyes fluttered closed and she arched her back pushing the covers down off of her. She looked so beautiful that I was content just to be deep in her and looking up at he feeling just how intensely she was cumming.

She started to grind against me as she came down and then lay forward against me. I began to fuck her again as she caught her breath. I reached around and grabbed her butt and pulled her onto me deeper and pulling her pussy open even wider. By the time she pushed herself up on her elbows/arms above me I was rock hard and she was again moaning and moving towards yet another orgasm. She rolled to one side taking me with her - I never pulled out of her - and when I was now on top, I hooked her legs around my arms and held her wide and open and I plunged into her as hard and deep as I could. The covers slid back but I was too engrossed in feeling her responding that I didn't even look down at her pussy (I later realized that) - and instead - well, there was no doubt who the alpha was for at least the next few minutes as she encouraged me to "go for it baby" and I did. A few minutes later it was too much and I let loose in her almost as intensely as she'd cum the first time. As I fucked her through the first few spurts, I have to say that it made me feel awesome when she rolled her head back and I could feel her achieve that ultimate level of orgasm that she says happens when she can feel me (or Robert too) cum deep in her. She shook and quivered beneath me as I finished and then collapsed onto her.

There's a bit more but I have to get going right now, but she is not seeing Tony tonight. She told me that "it'll probably be next week".

A woman has needs to.

I don't have time to write much now either as I too have to run. But I want to relay my congratulations on your Alpha moment Steve and add that as long as you can have these moments not too infrequently you're my kind of cuckold. I find these moments to be reassuring, for both of us.

In my hastily penned update earlier today I see that I ended it rather abruptly and should add that after we'd finished and almost before I rolled off of her she reached down and pulled up the blankets one more time. I swear just feeling them as she pulled them up my back seemed to almost give me another hardon! I rolled off of her and just stared at her and she knew, she knew right away and said "not yet" and kissed me. A few seconds later she reached for her panties and pulled them back up. I think I moaned out loud as she lifted her butt to pull them all the way up before she pushed the blanket back.

She came back to bed with a washcloth and cleaned me up and then snuggled up next to me and said "wasn't that better than your hand?". I didn't ask what she meant even though I wasn't sure then or now, instead I just pulled her close.

With her not seeing Tony till next week, I suspect it's going to be a fun weekend for me! Her level of horniness seems to have risen...

Last edited:
KungFu.Exposer said:
Rumor hell.... the real men at her work are sure to be discussing how easy a lay your slutty wife is. We've had a couple where I work and it is no overstatement to say they could only be more known if someone wrote S L U T across their forehead. And Her (their) gashes gush with the attention.

I've been trying to say this for months. Like someone once told Me. "Never Shit Where You Eat". Its never a good idea to screw around where You work. (Male or Female).

Will, so far, so good but she's been careful and the guys she's been with through work didn't have direct contact with her until now with Tony.
I've warned her too but she sticks to that she's careful and that she knows what she's doing. I guess the real risk is more if it ends badly. Fortunately for her Brad moved away, Don stopped servicing her department and Robert seemed to be gentleman-enough to not fuck-and-tell. She feels very comfortable about Tony, viewing him almost like a big-brother in a way and she says he seems the same and is appreciative of what's finally happened between them.

It's been an awesome weekend - last night was quite fun with the house to ourselves and a bottle of champagne. Tonight, she's out with her mom and sister right now but she'll be home soon and we have the house to ourselves again - she's promised to wear something very sexy watching the game with me tonight.

im thinking of going to africa to travel around! should be fun i bet

Well, not sure what that last response is all about, but by all means, if you go to Africa, you should enjoy yourself....

Speaking of enjoying ourselves. Its interesting that Sue seems to be quite horny these days and it's directed towards me now. :)

The fun continued last night when at half-time Sue made me an offer I couldn't refuse. With the house to ourselves we adjourned from the TV and made our own half-time fun. She still hasn't relented on the panties, but that didn't matter as the ones she flashed me last night were very satiny and I could most definitely make out the appearance of her pussy beneath them. Still, she wanted the lights out and the blankets up before she slid them off. She sucked me like a vacuum cleaner until I was clutching at her head and almost fucking her mouth - and when she had me fully hard she sucked her mouth off my cock and then again climbed up and straddled me. She rubbed herself for a moment but before taking me in her she reached for some lubricant and then - oh my god - she climbed back on and rubbed the slick head of my cock between her swollen pussy lips. When she found the mark and lined me up with the opening to her vagina she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and in one motion she plunged herself down fully onto my hard cock.

She let out a moan like an wounded animal but she kept me fully inside her as she ground herself around on and against me. A moment later I felt her body shudder and she held herself up, barely, on her arms as she came violently on top of me. As I felt her start I reached around and grabbed her butt cheeks in my hands and pulled her apart and downward even more. She tried to say something but it came out as a moan as she lay against me and I started to fuck upwards into her. I playfully spanked her - one cheek than the other - and she came and came and came against me - until she finally just lay still and let me thrust upwards into her with almost no response. She was like a rag doll when I turned her onto her back and spread her legs again.

I was too horny to really spend time looking and only later on did I realize that I could have seen her pussy - but instead, under the covers and in the dim light I put my fingers into her and felt that she was gaping open. I was so horny by then that I reached for a little more lubricant and then I plunged into her. That tightness that I've often spoke about was totally absent, once I moved her hips back she was totally open for me and I was loving it.

The thought of other guys with her is always in my mind and I confess that at that moment, thoughts of her feeling just like this under Robert's cock did go through my mind. But that was just one of the many thoughts that contributed to just how huge my cock felt in her. She lay back and pulled her knees back for me and said "enjoy yourself" and so I did. I don't know for how long I enjoyed feeling the length of her pussy swallow my cock, I felt her open wide as I pushed myself fully into her, only to feel her pussy lips sucking at the length of my cock as I pulled it back out. She always knows when I'm going to cum and last night was no different. Despite her earlier pleasures, when she felt my time approaching she was right there again. I don't know what she did or if it's even something she can control, but however she moved, her pussy opened up all the way and became this slick velvety glove. I could feel her tighten at times and then loosen the next. And at the end, she was right there, as I started to cum she let out a shriek and again, I felt her body spasm beneath me with what I can only describe as a massive orgasm that over took the first one that started when I began to cum in her.

I collapsed against her and we both sort of laughed for a moment at how intense that was for both of us. With the lights still out she slipped out of bed and got us a washcloth to clean up with.

I will also say that as I lay in bed later last night and even now, it turns me on to think that she shared that type of orgasm with Robert so much last year and that she will want to feel that again in the future.

Last edited:
Yea Steve I hate people that try to hijack a thread. Why She just didn't start Her own is beyond Me.

Steve How do You feel now That Sue Is taking over more and more in the bed room. I was just wondering? Is there a particular thing You hope Sue will do to or with You? You have indeed come a long way.

Will, it's a strange feeling in that it's not something I feel naturally, to let her take more control. But as I am becoming more at home with it, I think it's incredible. I love Sue so much that it's just amazing and I'll even say, rewarding, to see her let herself do it. I am on pins-and-needles thinking about her intentionally wearing panties now for so long. I know that it's something she's doing because it turns me on, but she's also admitted that it turns HER on and makes her feel very aware of her desires.

I know it's crazy to say it, but I suspect you already know it, but I do enjoy it when she denies me. Something she or someone else here said could be something I'd like to see her feel - that at some point I think it'd be so hot to hear her tell me how she doesn't want to have sex with me because it'd feel like she's cheating on her lover. In some ways I felt some of this when she was with Robert, I guess I miss it.

SoonToBe said:
I know it's crazy to say it, but I suspect you already know it, but I do enjoy it when she denies me. Something she or someone else here said could be something I'd like to see her feel - that at some point I think it'd be so hot to hear her tell me how she doesn't want to have sex with me because it'd feel like she's cheating on her lover. In some ways I felt some of this when she was with Robert, I guess I miss it.

Your desire for denial rings thru loud and clear to Me every time. Do You tell Sue??? I'm sure She would love to know. Just so she could make thing more enjoyable for You.

Are you & Sue dealing with the snow OK?
Lot of schools 'off', are you having any "work-at-home" days?
Cheers, Harry

Will, I think Sue knows and understands my desires pretty well. At least she seems to... Not sure what more I could tell her since so much of it would depend on who she finds next, etc. I still never lose my arousal at her with another guy even while we're apparently on a bit of a hiatus.

Harry - we've both been working from home for all of these past snowy days - Monday of this week and again today. She's camped out in our bedroom upstairs and I'm occupying our office/spare-room in the downstairs/basement area. Fortunately our internet speeds are pretty good that we can both work from home. Our daughter is already out of snow-days that they've allotted. There's one more "emergency day" they pad the school calendar with before they will either take days off of spring-break or lengthen the school-year.

Still, as I said to both our kids - this is the first winter in a really long time that feels like it was when I was a kid - snow on the ground all the time, temps rarely above freezing - kids sledding for days on end. Fortunately a snow-blower and snow-tires make it easier to deal with.

When I look at the weather map. I know why I'm from Boston!!!

Will2112001 said:
When I look at the weather map. I know why I'm from Boston!!!

When I look at your weather map I know why I emigrated from Canada to Australia! :))

c4goodlife said:
When I look at your weather map I know why I emigrated from Canada to Australia! :))

My Grandparents were French Arcadians. They came from as far north in Maine as You can go and Still be in the USA. I Just wish They kept moving further south than Boston.

Well, last night followed suit to so many of our Wednesday nights together. Not quite as surprising as last week though.

With the snow yesterday and both of us home, she was mellow by the time we headed to bed but not so mellow that she didn't come up to me earlier and kiss my neck and whisper in my ear that she hoped I was horny later on. She flaunted that she still had her panties on when she came into bed - stood next to me and pulled up her night shirt and showed me her panties and said "these are staying on tonight". I was hard already even before she said that and I knew what she wanted. She lay next to me and encouraged me to slip my boxers off and lie next to her naked. She cooed in my ear how hot I looked and how hard my cock looked and she proceeded to tell me (again) how she loves to watch me jerk off. She said that she loves seeing me (actually she said "guys") cum and that it turns her on to "...see what would be in me..." and later she said how horny it made her to know that I was going to make myself cum for her.

I was into it and she was rubbing her breasts against my shoulder (through her night-shirt) and she leaned in and started to ask me what would turn me on that she could do. I moaned back that I wanted her to find another guy to replace Robert. She gave me this happy moan in response "mmmm,hhhhmmmm" and then giggled and said "yeah, I know you miss that too". I said yeah, that I missed that feeling of knowing she'd been with another guy. She giggled again and said "well, then you'll be happy with me when I come home on Friday after going out for a while". She didn't need to say it explicitly - a second later I realized what she was saying and I moaned back that "oh man, that means you're going to have some fun with Tony?". She slid up against my side and whispered in my ear "he told me he'll be horny for me". And then she moved back and continued talking and teasing - "you know, after tomorrow, he'll have seen me naked more than you this past month".

Oh man did that get me hard. I was set to continue stroking away and get myself off when she continued talking to me. "Is there anything else that you'd want?". I moaned back something like "I just want you to be horny". She was quiet for a few moments as she watched me and then she asked me "do you ever think about other things?" I moaned back "what do you mean?" and she said that she wanted to know if I ever thought about chastity stuff? I asked her again mid-moan what she meant and she asked me if I'd ever thought about that sort of stuff. I answered her no but then still had the focus to ask her "why, do you?" and she said that it was just something she'd seen online and that was all. She leaned in and kissed my face and said "I know what you do think about though" matter of factly. I said "what's that?" and she giggled and pulled up her shirt and in an instant she pulled the waistband of her panties out and for an instant I could see some pinkness below - then she let it go and it snapped back against her waist and she giggled "you think about what's in here" and she patted her pussy through her panties. I moaned back something like "oh yeah" and she then almost whispered in my ear "well, Tony will get to have it first" and that got me really going and then she continued "you can have me when I get home afterwards" and when she must have seen my hand moving faster, she said "but you still have to wait till next week to see me again".

It was mainly what she said, but to be honest, I had a million other thoughts in my head too - and a few moments later she could tell I was going to cum. She rubbed her breasts again against my arm and said "come on baby, let me see you cum". And that was it, a second later I moaned out loud and let the pleasure overtake me. I heard her low moaning next to me as she watched me until I was finally spent. She let out a loud sexy moan and then turned my face to her and kissed me.

While I lay there and caught my breath I knew what she'd be doing and sure enough - she did. I felt her scooping up my cum onto her fingers and she then brought them to my mouth to lick off. No sooner had I licked/sucked her fingers clean did she lean in and kiss me deeply and I could feel and hear her moan as our tongues played together and shared my cum. She did the same after the next 3 fingerfuls.

As I lay there and she knelt next to me she gently held my cock and looked at me and said that she'd read online how a lot of "cucks" (she used that word - surprised me) are into using chastity devices and again, with the sexual fun now over for a bit, she wanted an answer from me. I told her that I never was aroused by any of that stuff and that it wasn't something I was really interested in. She said that she thought, from what she'd read, that maybe it would make it even more exciting for me. I looked at her and said "why would that make it more exciting for me?" and I told her that my excitement was in thinking about what she was doing and hoping she'd share some of that with me. As I've said here many times, I don't know why it would excite me to be caged up? I looked at her and asked - is that something that would turn you on? And she looked at me and said "not if it's not something that you wanted, no.".

I guess she must have read something online when she was home yesterday that brought that up. But we didn't talk about it much more other than her saying that she didn't think it was something that I was interested in. I told her that I guessed that some guys would maybe be into that sort of thing but that I found nothing arousing in it.

What we did talk about was her looking for another guy. She openly admitted (giggled) that she was "getting the itch" and I joked with her that she was looking for Tony to scratch it!!! That earned me a punch in the arm followed by her laughing out loud. And she shared that she was also having fun teasing Tony a bit. As we talked she dropped the sexy voice for a moment and asked me in a serious voice "you are okay with me having fun with Tony, aren't you?". I told her that I was and that I thought it was kind of exciting that she was "putting out" for a co-worker. She again told me that Tony was really being great about it and that he was making it very easy as he has continually said to her that he's not assuming anything and is just happy when they get together. I said "so, he's not 'expecting anything' from you?" and she said "no, but both of us know it's just something fun".

That led us a little into talking about the future. She again looked at me and said "you know what I want to feel, right?". I held her hand and I told her that I knew that she wanted to find her own Mr. Right and that as long as we talked and kept it all out in the open, that I wanted her to let herself go if she wanted. She hugged me and kissed me and said "you know, it might be more than when I was with Robert?". I looked at her and said that I remembered what she'd said long ago about how she felt and what she wanted. It looked like she wanted to say something more but before she did I kissed her and said "I know it'll mean you may want to be with him more" and a second later I added "I'm sure it'll be okay". I think she still wanted to say more but she decided to just let it go.

We watched a bit more TV and she leaned over and reached under the covers and stroked my cock and she asked me sexily "do you want to go again" when she felt my cock growing in her hand. I told her I could go either way and she smiled and said "I'd love to watch you again if you wanted". And when I nodded yes, her smile grew wide. She snuggled up next to me and said that she loved me and that she was so horny about all of what we were doing. I was hard already when she slid the covers back and she slid off my boxers when I lifted off the bed.

She pretty much laid her head on my chest/stomach and just watched as I stroked. She started to tell me how horny she was to "have another guy again" and she said "not just Tony, you know what I mean.....". I told her that I knew she wanted it and then I even said that I thought she might actually "need" it. She giggled and said again how she missed feeling that excitement. She teased me a bit but this second time I admit it was more in my head and she seemed content to just watch me. My usual thoughts propelled me to finally cum again a few minutes later. I heard her moaning when she saw me cum again even though it was far less than the first time, it still felt awesome and I loved sharing the moment with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.