Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry How Do You spell? P H O T O S H O P

Stb, please stop entertaining non sense requests. Those who don't believe will never believe, just save your energy and don't waste time; stop responding to them and they will eventually get bored.

Last edited:
Why don't you all stop argumenting IN Steve's thread. I have been reading HIS "story" since early 2012 and I love it.
If you don't like or believe it, so be it.
Steve, why do you want to proove Sue exists? To believe or not to believe, that's their problem, not yours.
Sorry for interrupting.

dutch12 said:
Why don't you all stop argumenting IN Steve's thread. I have been reading HIS "story" since early 2012 and I love it.
Steve, why do you want to proove Sue exists? To believe or not to believe, that's their problem, not yours.
Sorry for interrupting.

You've been reading since 2012????? Yet You Have ALL OF ONE POST AND YOU JOINED IN THIS BOARD IN APR 2014. Does Steve send You the copy before submitting???? Make It Believable!!!!!

BTW This is a Public Thread.

Last edited:
Will2112001 said:
Harry How Do You spell? P H O T O S H O P

I just had to laugh as the conspiracy theories continue.
I'm sure the next think you'll be telling us is that 9/11 was a government conspiracy too.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry - because I respect you and that you and I have communicated outside this forum about things other than Sue, I ..... edited a picture I snapped of Sue over lunch about 2 hours ago. ..... you'll see today's Beetle Bailey and Foxtrot comic's on the table in front of Sue. You'll also notice the same hairdo as sitting on the dock - it's her lazy look - what her hair does straight from the shower without drying/styling."

Thanks, Steve, There are some that are telling me that Sue 'left you' months ago, so I'm glad you posted these pictures. I'm only sorry that on todays internet, you have to obliterate her face, (i'm sure it's lovely).

As you know from our many conversations, I'm not one to condone or facilitate your cuckold obsession. I'm also not one to judge what others do with their lives. I shall only say; "love your wife as much as you can for as long as you have her to love." If you do that, i'm sure everything will work out fine.

Cheers, Harry

dutch12 said:
".....I have been reading HIS "story" since early 2012 and I love it.
Sorry for interrupting.

Dutch: I have been reading, and studying Steve's 'diary' since the beginning. I have been called "the historian," because at one time I archived this compilation, and can go back, as i did just recently, and remind Steve what happened, or, what he said. I dont believe everything i read. If I did, I would have quit long ago.

I understand that It's Steve, and Sue's life, filtered through Steve's own fantasies and desires, that I read. Im OK with that. I understand his motivations. I think I understand Sue's motivations.

It has sometimes been beautiful and sometimes tragic. But it has lasted for near 7 years now, and as long as they talk often, and understand each other, it will last until age dims their desire to continue this lifestyle.

I understand that as contributers/advisors, we have little influence on their decisions and actions, but It continues to be interesting, if not 'exciting' reading.

I am grateful that Steve has a desire to share his, and Sue's adventures with us. I thank him for that.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry/Dutch, it's actually kind of fun revving up Will's conspiracy theories. As if I'd even spend the time or effort to photoshop something just for him - so as to fulfill his conspiracy. I do love how the more he posts his replies, the more his true nature reveals itself. Mentioning my "minions" and going as far as to research how long people have been registered here, my god it is good for a laugh.

Will, I shared some of your latest rants with Sue and she laughed too, all the happier I am that Sue has distanced herself from him. He did help her to grow a bit and understand me a bit more, so I do give him credit for that, but now for me I'm having fun egging him on and seeing his twisted mind continue to spout nonsense.

Stevie, When I talk about Your Minions. Dutch or Whoever This Person is. Says "I have Been Reading This Story Since 2012" Yet You look over to the left and see, 1 Post!!! Join Date Apr. 2014!!!! Come On Even You Have To Wonder. They will go to any lengths So You talked to Sue. As My Date and I were coming Home last night. We Stopped at a little bar in Winslow. Elvis was there.

I'll give You this. You write a good story. So did Melville. But there was No White Whale.

Zzzzzzz.

Keep up the excellent work, Steve. There are plenty of us on here who enjoy your posts and look forward to the next instalment in real time. I would not give any credibility to someone who uses CAPITAL LETTERS to start every other word!

Will2112001 said:
Stevie, When I talk about Your Minions. Dutch or Whoever This Person is. Says "I have Been Reading This Story Since 2012" Yet You look over to the left and see, 1 Post!!! Join Date Apr. 2014!!!! Come On Even You Have To Wonder. They will go to any lengths So You talked to Sue. As My Date and I were coming Home last night. We Stopped at a little bar in Winslow. Elvis was there.

I'll give You this. You write a good story. So did Melville. But there was No White Whale.

Well Will, it's very simple to explaine. Steve posted on ourhotwives.org. He stopped posting over there. Some members mentioned another site where Steve was posting for many years. I asked for a PM and Steve send me the link to this site and his thread.
I wanted to know more and went into his posting history. Started reading from 2012 till now for many weeks.
So if you are clever maybe you had come yourself on this possibility. Why didn't I start at 2008? Simple too. I did not see that the threads list existed on 2 pages. So no conspiracy at all.
(English is not my native language, so excuse my spelling)

Last edited:
Harry2614 said:
Dutch: I have been reading, and studying Steve's 'diary' since the beginning. I have been called "the historian," because at one time I archived this compilation, and can go back, as i did just recently, and remind Steve what happened, or, what he said. I dont believe everything i read. If I did, I would have quit long ago.

I understand that It's Steve, and Sue's life, filtered through Steve's own fantasies and desires, that I read. Im OK with that. I understand his motivations. I think I understand Sue's motivations.

It has sometimes been beautiful and sometimes tragic. But it has lasted for near 7 years now, and as long as they talk often, and understand each other, it will last until age dims their desire to continue this lifestyle.

I understand that as contributers/advisors, we have little influence on their decisions and actions, but It continues to be interesting, if not 'exciting' reading.

I am grateful that Steve has a desire to share his, and Sue's adventures with us. I thank him for that.

Cheers, Harry

Thank you Harry for your responce! If you have all archived is there a possibility to mail me a PDF of that archive.
Greatings from the Netherlands.
Dutch.

dutch12 said:
Thank you Harry for your responce! If you have all archived is there a possibility to mail me a PDF of that archive.
Dutch.

Dutch: I did that for the benefit of Steve. I edited out many negative posts.
But I provided Steve a PRF copy of the results. I have not given it out to anyone but Steve.
I believe it is only fair to not offer this archive to anyone, without Steve 's permission.

Cheers , Harry

Harry - I'd prefer that others collect their reading materials on their own. But I suppose if such trading is done offline/elsewhere, I guess I don't mind.

I don't have much to share as most of the weekend's discussions were surrounding Sue's parents and what they want to do with estate-planning. I actually left her there and came home yesterday as this is pretty much her family's business and not mine as an in-law. Her other in-laws (brother/sister) like me, are also taking back-seats in this stuff. Good that they're doing this now while her parents are able to represent themselves and they haven't had to issue power-of-attorney yet to anyone, this may avoid that unpleasantness.

About the only thing I can post about that I have been thinking about is a question that was asked a few times now for which I do not have an answer. Several people have asked about what will happen in the future when Sue is with her lover and I am there - what I will do, say or explain about why I either don't participate with her or why I may use a condom with her. The answer is simply, I do not know. To be honest, we haven't talked about it other than acknowledging that it's something that will come up at some point. To me, it is very circumstantial based mainly on who her lover is, what kind of person he is, and perhaps mostly, what sort of sexual relationship he will have with Sue.

I can share my thoughts on it. If the guy is a jerk about it, then I am sure my response will be to step back a bit and to probably make it seem that I am content to let them go at it alone and that I am content to simply not partake. But I can also see my enjoying it in a way with the right lover for her. So much of it is dependent on things that I can't fully think through just yet. A part of me knows that probably, by the time we move to me using condoms with her, that she will have already told him about that. And the same is probably true if it escalates from there - and in that sense, it'll merely be my modesty whether this is demonstrated in person.

I can say this - that with the changes in me over the past year or two - accepting that I enjoy taking the beta-role with Sue and that I want that to be our norm for a while with the right guy - that now when I look back at some of what went on with Don, I can see a bit more clearly why I gave in when I did and accepted what I did. Harry - I've re-read many of my postings from when she dated Don. In some ways I almost wish she'd met him later on as we both may have responded differently. Or, put another way, that was an interesting dry-run for what may come in the future.

Despite what misgivings Harry or others have about all of this, I'm not sorry to say that both Sue and I want to pursue this. It still seems crazy to me at times that I am encouraging Sue to find a lover who will fulfill her, but it now has also become something she would like to experience for herself. In a way, yes, her desires have merged with mine.

artman said:
Keep up the excellent work, Steve. There are plenty of us on here who enjoy your posts and look forward to the next instalment in real time. I would not give any credibility to someone who uses CAPITAL LETTERS to start every other word!

You have been on this board for over a year. And You have given Your feedback TWICE!!! AND YOU APPOINTED YOURSELF THE GRAMMER POLICE!!!

I'm going to quote one of our favorite Fiction Writer Here, " Zzzzzzzz"

dutch12 said:
Dutch.

My Heart Goes Out To Your County For The Recent Lose Of Life.
I Am Truly Sorry.

Thank you Will.
We are grieving for all 298 innecent victems of flight MH17.
Hope the safety situation nearby the crashsite will soon be safe enough to bring home all who still are in Ukraina. At this moment it is in the middle of the frontline.

What Happened Is Unforgivable!!!! We May Have A Difference Of Thought. But We Are All Human Beings. I Do Grieve For Those Families And Friends

Last edited:
SoonToBe said:
"Harry - I'd prefer that others collect their reading materials on their own."

Steve, that has been my policy from the beginning, and I will continue with it.

Sorry, I know that it is a lot of work to 'Copy & Paste' extensive volume's of material, but it is better you do it yourself.

Cheers, Harrt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.