• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thread about Sports

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
I think Pujols will get the rbi. Even injured he can surely get a sca fly with 6 games left. I also think Griese has plenty left. He’s gotten a bad rap for no apparent reason to me. He played very well in Denver and played well in Tampa. It wasn’t entirely his fault that the teams he played for didn’t have the overall success they expected. After all, Denver didn’t fare one bit better with Plummer and the Bucs have sucked since their super bowl year. I agree Jeff Fisher is an outstanding coach and Young will be a great quarterback (assuming he develops into a little better passer). I’d put the AFC South very high on the list but not yet ready to crown it the best division. Not when the NFC East & Central and AFC Central (and even the West to a degree) are as competitive as they are.

Yes, I agree clock management was a factor in the Skins losing. They didn’t have clock issues in the first two games but admittedly replay and clock management have been two issues for Gibbs in his return. Still, it’s not all on him. Campbell snapped the ball on that fourth down play with 25 seconds left; he had ample time to relax and let everyone get into position but he panicked a little. The play calling on the goal line was the real issue and that’s not on Gibbs, that’s on Al Saunders.

I also agree with you that Tressel is one of the best coaches in college football (rumored to be a top choice of the Browns when they fire Crennell). But the Buckeyes aren’t as good as they were the last couple of years….yet. They have the potential to be Big 10 champs but I’ll hold my opinion of them until they play somebody first. Purdue on the road in two weeks will be their first real test.

Penn State has plenty of playmakers (Derrick Williams, Damon Butler, Northwood, Shuler, Quarless and Kinlaw) but they’ve not done a good job of using them and exploiting defenses. I put that on Galen Hall, the offensive coordinator. It’s like he didn’t watch any game film of the Michigan losses to Appy State and Oregon. You beat Michigan by spreading the field and making them cover the entire field—you don’t beat them by out muscling them. I really hated to hear about Posluzny’s season ending. That kid is a great talent and a tireless worker. He’s definitely a throwback player to the old days of Butkus and Willie Lanier. AJ Hawk is another one.

A thread about sports? What exactly does sports have to do with an IR sex web site? Like 99.9999% percent of visitors here, we came to check out IR sex and the women who engage in it. What's next a thread about rare incurable diseases?

I can't think of a more lame out of place topic for this site. And why wouldn't you be posting on any of the thousands of sports blogs and web sites?

Btw, if you consider annonymous posters to a sexually explicit web site your buddies, dude, you are spending way too much time on your computer and on this web site.

GBGB, this thread was expressly started for the purpose of talking sports for those who wished to and so says so in the thread header. If you don't like it, don't come in. Countless other topics here for you to enjoy.

And no way the Lions are beating my Skins, kdawg. For the most part your other pics look ok (except Giants/Jets and KC/Jax).

Dream Girl For MuleMan

Here you go Mule Guy. One for you and Leila Ali for me. You'd never know she was a boxer would ya. (hope I spelled her name right)

Attachments

• 075646111.jpg
    075646111.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 116
  • ali.jpg
    ali.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 93
pimpology101 said:
GBGB, this thread was expressly started for the purpose of talking sports for those who wished to and so says so in the thread header. If you don't like it, don't come in. Countless other topics here for you to enjoy.

And no way the Lions are beating my Skins, kdawg. For the most part your other pics look ok (except Giants/Jets and KC/Jax).

Is this what its come down to Pimp? Manager of the sports thread? Don't see ya much anywhere else. Ohhhhhh how the mighty have fallen. From the moral backbone of the entire site to "Mr Calling All Sports."

I think I know just exactly what you need.

Norm

GBGB said:
A thread about sports? What exactly does sports have to do with an IR sex web site? Like 99.9999% percent of visitors here, we came to check out IR sex and the women who engage in it. What's next a thread about rare incurable diseases?

I can't think of a more lame out of place topic for this site. And why wouldn't you be posting on any of the thousands of sports blogs and web sites?

Btw, if you consider annonymous posters to a sexually explicit web site your buddies, dude, you are spending way too much time on your computer and on this web site.

thousands of threads here about why you like bro, why do you want to bash people for talking about sports?

I officially announce that there is NO rule prohibiting threads about sports, music or real estate. Pre-clear any other topics with me first!! lol...

SaltandPepper98 said:
Here you go Mule Guy. One for you and Leila Ali for me. You'd never know she was a boxer would ya. (hope I spelled her name right)
Hot damn thank you they just don't make women like that for the redskins. The other the boxer she could knock me out any day also good looking women their Norm. Hey I bet ole Pimp is a jacking about now looking at that fine cheerleader. There you go we should start a thread on cheerleaders pro and college.Thanks Norm

Well Pimp should be happy the Skins won but did they really play today?

To be honest, I don't want to read about sports in here. This is an IR Adult forum. So let's stick to the topic. There are enough sports forums available for those who want to talk about sport.

Well I never claimed to be the moral authority for this site (just an authority on my own moral fortitude) but I do claim to be somewhat of an authority on football and sports in general. In fact, I'm seriously considering becoming a professional handicapper and starting my own website. After all, thus far in both college and the NFL, I've successfully picked over 83% of the games correctly (124-16). And if the Packers and Cowboys both win, which they should, I'll have gone a perfect 15-0 this weekend in the NFL (9-1 in my college picks yesterday, losing only the Va Tech/Clemson game).

And if anyone cares to revive the original football thread I also warned everybody about my Redskins before the season started. I told you they'd make the playoffs and contend for the NFC East title. I also told you how good their defense would be. And after today the Redskins have the 3rd best defense in the entire NFL. It may be the best defense in the league and is certainly the best in the NFC. They are 2nd in the NFL against the rush (79 yards a game) and 4th against the pass (190 yards a game). They are tied with New England with the 3rd best scoring defense (allowing 13ppg), behind Jacksonville and Pittsburgh.

Today just proved how good that defense is. When you can hold the number one passing attack in the entire NFL (312 yards a game) and the leading passer in terms of yards to 200 yard below their average you're pretty damn good. The Lions had 4 receivers in the top 15 of the conference and Kitna was number one with 1,227 pass yards. The Skins held him to 16 of 29 for a scant 106 yards while sacking him 5 times and intercepting him twice. They gave up only 144 total yards period!

I also said Jason Campbell was the key factor; that how he went so would go the Skins. His play continues to get better week by week and he continues to get better and mature with more experience. Told ya not to sleep on him! 23 of 29 for 248 yards, 2 tds and no pics--and that was without his number one receiver (Santana Moss) and his number two (Randle El) for just one half. If the Skins hadn't blown the game against the Giants they'd be undefeated. As it is they are 3-1 and looking awfully good so you better watch out. And they will knock Green Bay from the ranks of the undefeated next week and stop their 9 game winning streak at Lambeau. Bet on it!

Hey Slavetoe: read what I told GBGB and what Dig plainly said:

THIS THREAD IS CLEARLY MARKED TO BE ABOUT SPORTS. YOU HAVE COUNTLESS OTHER THREADS DEDICATED TO YOUR INTERESTS. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ ABOUT SPORTS DON'T COME THE FUCK IN HERE.

Hey Pimp, I figured Chicago would beat GB tonight but it don't look like its gonna happen.

That 124-16 83% record, is that against the spread? If so that is pretty phenomenal.

Norm

Da Bears are coming back so hope the Cheeseheads hold on so the Redskins can be the first to beat them.

No, that's just head up. The pools I play in don't do the spreads. I do that myself just to see how good I am though and I am still good (113-27).

Well the cheeseheads blew it. Makes the Skins job harder next week but they'll still get it done. Guess we'll be the 2nd team to beat Green Bay instead of the first. I knew I couldn't have a perfect picking weekend!! Guess I'll be 14-1 instead of 15-0. :(

And have you ever seen more piss poor clock management than on Green Bay's final drive? They wasted well over a minute by just being ho-hum and lacksadaisacal. No sense of urgency whatsoever. Pitiful out of Favre as he's a veteran who knows better.

SC's record is impressive thus far even if the team isn't. Kentucky handed them the last game. I'm in the heart of both SEC and Big Ten country and know both leagues like the back of my hand. The SEC is year in and year out the toughest conference in the country. They rival the ACC and BIG East in basketball also (I'm the biggest UK basketball fan on the planet).

It's still too early to tell about that topsy turvy league in football though....

I again find myself in total agreement with Pimp: this thread is clearly marked for those who follow American football. Not only am I getting keen insight on matters of morals and good taste from Pimp, but he is helping me become a convert to American football. What a wonderful site!

Mahatma Khoat said:
I again find myself in total agreement with Pimp: this thread is clearly marked for those who follow American football. Not only am I getting keen insight on matters of morals and good taste from Pimp, but he is helping me become a convert to American football. What a wonderful site!
Holly shit Mahatama don't let ole Pimp boy fool you here you want moral values here you'd better talk to Norm or I and US football hell he's a Redskins fan now if you want to convert do you know they say the Cowboys are Americas Team hell just ask Norm. So just follow the Cowboys and that is America football at its BEST.

Mahatma clearly knows wisdom when he sees it, Mule! ;)

After all what's the Cowboys record against the Redskins in NFC championship games? :)

muleman said:
Holly shit Mahatama don't let ole Pimp boy fool you here you want moral values here you'd better talk to Norm or I and US football hell he's a Redskins fan now if you want to convert do you know they say the Cowboys are Americas Team hell just ask Norm. So just follow the Cowboys and that is America football at its BEST.

If the "Boys" don't get trapped tonight, and I don't think they will, Sunday will be a good test for them. It will show them just how much further they have to go. I do not put them in the same class as the Pats or even the Colts yet.

Since I have been a Cowboy fan since "66" and a Pat fan since "76" I have been hoping for a Super Bowl between those two since forever. I would root for the "Boys" of course.

Don't kid yourself Muleman, Dallas still has the same problems as last year and the've added two more.

Last year they couldn't put teams away after a big lead and ended up losing some games they should have won.

Last year their secondary was porous and I still think their secondary is suspect.

This year they've added many unnecessary penalties to the mix. Very undisciplined due to the new laid back coach. Plus this year they don't hardly score in the first half. And to top it off there is not much of a running game there. I do not like Jones at all as a main back.

Sunday, if Dallas has the usual trouble scoring in the first half then they are in for a long second half. If they can't get some semblance of a running game the Pats can contain Romo.

If Maroney is back for the Pats to keep the Dallas defense honest then Brady will carve the Dallas secondary with short and intermediate passes

Dallas is one or two good players and experience playing great teams from being in the very top echelon with the Colts and Pats. I have never seen the Pats like this and to tell you the truth, I think it would do the Cowboys a lot more good in the long run to really get their asses handed to them this Sunday. It will stop them from reading their press clippings for awhile and realize what they have to work on.

Like I said, I have never seen the Pats like this. The stadium is 7 miles up the road on the same Rt 1 that I live on and many Pats live in this town. They are so focused it is scary.

Here is the difference between the two teams. If Dallas gets a big lead the Pats can still win. If the Pats get a big lead Dallas is toast.

There are two great football minds I would like to quote.

Jimmy Johnson said that "spygate was the worst thing that could have happened to the rest of the league." I agree and now the Pats have something to prove. I don't think they will run the table but they shouldn't lose more than a couple either. Another Super Bowl is in the cards.

John Madden said that he didn't think that the Cowboy defense was a Championship caliber defense. I agree with that also and we will know how far away from Championship caliber they are after this week.

Sunday will be a good test for both, but more so for Dallas. The game will probably be anti-climatic after all the hype I am sure we are going to get.

Norm

Handicap this.

kdawg68 said:
Heck, I handicap everything.....and I enjoy making public predictions.

I certainly would be interested in your prediction as to when Pimp blows like Mt Vesuvius. He can't hide here in the sports forever. Sooner or later he has to go "out there."

A guy was just asking about IR pissing vids. I sent him to Pimp of course and told him that Pimp has always been into "good taste".

Might be fun if everyone picked a day and time as to when our boy Pimp has his meltdown.

Users who are viewing this thread