Tiger Woods

• Thread starterfunguyinjax
  • Start date

funguyinjax

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2004
Now its seems tiger likes white pussy how many time do u think he cheated with white pussy

also since he is half black half asian ..... and blacks are known to be hung and asians are small does that make tiger have only an average sized cock

i would love to see a tiger woods sex tape

Poor Bastard! The media is acting like he is the first millionare or sports figure who cheated on his wife. What next? Are they going to link Tiger to dog fighting or steroids? I guess whatever it takes to distract everyone from the shitty economy and the National Health Care System!

Tiger Woods just seems like such a geek to me with that nasal voice of his. It always cracks me up when Brothers would say something like, " Yeahhh yeahhh, Tiger Woods, DATS my Dawg".

Tiger Woods is about a step up from Steve Eurkel, and people say he's their dawg?

funguyinjax said:
Now its seems tiger likes white pussy how many time do u think he cheated with white pussy

also since he is half black half asian ..... and blacks are known to be hung and asians are small does that make tiger have only an average sized cock

Ummm...YEAH! Thanks for the scoop. I seriously doubt that TW has ever had black pussy. I am blacker than Tiger Woods. TW was not raised around black people. He has always been around other races.

And I would venture to speculate that you are the only dude in the world who would like to see a Tiger Woods sex tape! Not a dis...just a statement.

And according to Wikipedia, Tiger Woods is only one eighth black.... Seems as though his dad was half Chinese. Who knew?

Tiger Woods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saw a sign outside a Motel, which read, "Tiger caught in wrong hole".

funguyinjax said:

.....with all that money he got, he should be able to get as much white pussy as he wants, I would, but I couldn't help it, I love white pussy too much.

LOL, YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME..LMAO!...And as far as Tiger being a GEEK?...Shit make me a GEEK and just give me a THIRD of his money!! So the Tiger got caught, Big, Whoopie, Fuckin, Deal!...LMAO!

Why is Blackness equated with "ghetto"?
It cracks me up that there is some white guy claiming to be "more black than Tiger Woods" puh-leeze.

..and as far as him being 1/8 black....well speaking as someone who HAS met Tiger(he came into a bar/restaurant I was working at back when he first turned pro)...if you didn't know him, and saw him walking down the street...there would be know mistaking him for anything other than a Black Man.

Regarding Tiger's ethnic heritage. Even if his mom was all asian and his dad was half Chineese and half Black, that would make him 1/4 Black, not one eighth. Simple math. But somehow i doubt he has that little Black in him.

Tiger

Never got the name Tiger..but then when U say something they bring up Beaver Cleaver..which was a nickname and a television character and of course his real given name was Theodore..so maybe Beaver was better...

DE_BBC said:
Why is Blackness equated with "ghetto"?
It cracks me up that there is some white guy claiming to be "more black than Tiger Woods" puh-leeze.

..and as far as him being 1/8 black....well speaking as someone who HAS met Tiger(he came into a bar/restaurant I was working at back when he first turned pro)...if you didn't know him, and saw him walking down the street...there would be know mistaking him for anything other than a Black Man.

I suppose I should have said that I'm more of a nigger than Tiger Woods is. I guarantee that I have more in common with the typical nigger (you) than Tiger Woods...I'm sad to say. You don't have to be black to be a nigger...although it's right there in the job description. There are exceptions.

Blackness is associated with being a nigger on this website...as you should very well know. My point was that Tiger Woods wasn't raised as a typical nigger. He hasn't lived his life as a typical nigger. His father made every attempt to keep him away from niggers...not black people. I seriously doubt that he has ever even considered dating a black woman. Why? Well...the same reason that no white kid who grew up attending all-white private schools ever seriously considered dating black girls. Why would they?

Here is a funny little clip. The quality is super shitty, but you get the point.YouTube - Chapelle Show- Racial Draft

Here's one for the road...

YouTube - Chris Rock - Black People Vs Niggaz

Woods is, by his own description, ethnically "Cablinasian" (Caucasian/Black/American-Indian/Asian)

His mom is full asian and his dad has some asian as well and is less than 1/2 black.

Tiger

Wonder how long it took him to come up with that defintion? Imagine putting that on a Drivers License?????

gears said:
I suppose I should have said that I'm more of a nigger than Tiger Woods is. I guarantee that I have more in common with the typical nigger (you) than Tiger Woods...I'm sad to say. You don't have to be black to be a nigger...although it's right there in the job description. There are exceptions.

Blackness is associated with being a nigger on this website...as you should very well know. My point was that Tiger Woods wasn't raised as a typical nigger. He hasn't lived his life as a typical nigger. His father made every attempt to keep him away from niggers...not black people. I seriously doubt that he has ever even considered dating a black woman. Why? Well...the same reason that no white kid who grew up attending all-white private schools ever seriously considered dating black girls. Why would they?

Here is a funny little clip. The quality is super shitty, but you get the point.YouTube - Chapelle Show- Racial Draft

Here's one for the road...

YouTube - Chris Rock - Black People Vs Niggaz

"TYPICAL NIGGER"
Wow...that's where this place is going huh?

*ahem* what you ,typical ignorant cracker, fail to understand is that you will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER really get what Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle are/were saying.

:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you noticed that humans with some black in them seem to be "BETTER", like they have been improved with hybrid vigor from putting in some superior genes ?

It is only natural that Tiger with his ability to get into holes easier than most golfers, is going to have hot fillies after him.

If Tiger's golf club welding wife does not watch herself, she will eventually be replaced by a younger woman. She is incredibly lucky not to have been charged for assault and battery and domestic violence. The insurance company could refuse to pay out to repair Tiger's car if they could prove that Tigerlilly caused the accident.

Person 27 said:
Tiger Woods just seems like such a geek to me with that nasal voice of his. It always cracks me up when Brothers would say something like, " Yeahhh yeahhh, Tiger Woods, DATS my Dawg".

Tiger Woods is about a step up from Steve Eurkel, and people say he's their dawg?

ROFLMAO....stop it,:jerry: ouch:slow:,Now that's funny:clap:

Josetta said:
Have you noticed that humans with some black in them seem to be "BETTER", like they have been improved with hybrid vigor from putting in some superior genes ?

No.

Woods being the best golfer in the world has jack shit to do with his race, whatever the fuck that is.

I don't even play golf, but for years I have wished that I was Tiger Woods. Now I wish that even more.

It seems that his latest "birdie" to be revealed is even more stunning than his wife. He met her in Las Vegas where he would regularly hit on blonde party girls according to one of the UK papers today. Her bf, a Tiger fan, thought that it was cool that she had met Tiger and that she had his phone number. She had just left out the part that she had fucked Tiger. She then continued to see him whenever he was at his California home.

The problem for Tiger is that his wife may still have the last say.

DE_BBC said:
"TYPICAL NIGGER"
Wow...that's where this place is going huh?

*ahem* what you ,typical ignorant cracker, fail to understand is that you will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER really get what Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle are/were saying.

:nono:

Why is it that every fucking time a black person says something of value and a white person quotes it, black people will systematically scream "YOU DON'T REALLY GET WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!"? As if the melanin content of your skin or the kinkiness of your hair somehow effects your ability to comprehend discussions about race.

A nigger claiming that their comprehension skills are on par with the rest of humanity...much less excelling.... Now THAT is some funny shit!

Chris Rock was saying that he's tired of niggers fucking it up for black people. He was saying that there are black people and then there are niggers. Niggers are prone to be on welfare or long to be on welfare, have kids out of wedlock that they don't take care of, are generally stupid...and love being stupid, and are usually a bunch of thieving assholes who would steal from pretty much anyone. Black people, on the other hand, attempt to break free from their innate predispositions and try to get some education and responsibility so that they can stop being a liability and start becoming an asset.

Dave Chappelle was poking fun at people for wanting to claim certain individuals as being exclusively a member of their race while wanting to trade off the embarrassments. The JOKE was that Tiger Woods is anything but a nigger, but the niggers were more than happy to accept him as one of their own...even though he acts totally white.

Sound about right? If not, please school this ignorant cracker.

Tiger has a ton of money and surprise, surprise he has some women on the side. Money attracts pretty women like a tight female body attracts men. Look at 80+ year old Hugh Hefner and his three 20something play-babes. I am sure they are all totally in love with geriatric Hugh. Tiger may be kind of geeky but he has a huge bank account and fame. That in the long run will attract more women than being hung like a horse regardless of your ethnic background.

Last edited by a moderator: