Tiger Woods

• Thread starterfunguyinjax
  • Start date
Tiger Woods drops LSD

Tiger dropped some acid shortly after Thanksgiving Dinner. When the effects hit him strongly, he started to hallucinate that all of his voice and text messages he left with Jaime and the others, became public fodder for the cable news networks.

His dad had never coached him on these types of problems. Now, learning what most males learn in junior high school, he begins to understand, that he need not "romance" these young women. He could be honest, and tell them that he simply liked to fuck them ! But now, this deception that most boy's stop using in 9th grade, has become a real big deal !

The bruised feelings his paramours' felt created new media "eruptions", even as he attempted to remain silent and hope this would just go away.
This triumph of the DNA to spread out it's seed, created reverberations that will be covered for weeks or months.

Tiger wished this was just a bad trip but he just can't seem to come down.

funguyinjax said:
Now its seems tiger likes white pussy how many time do u think he cheated with white pussy

also since he is half black half asian ..... and blacks are known to be hung and asians are small does that make tiger have only an average sized cock

i would love to see a tiger woods sex tape

His mistresses are saying that he is black below the waist...

Mindy Lawton, Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress: Tiger Is 'Very Well Endowed'

dwb-tiger-woods-mistresses.JPG

If Tiger says anything to the media other than I admit to infidelity, it just gives the media more fodder to bounce around.

The reality is that some of the women are pretty plain in looks and rather unrefined, not the hot numbers I would have expected to rope Tiger in.