Tiger Woods

• Thread starterfunguyinjax
  • Start date
gears said:
Why is it that every fucking time a black person says something of value and a white person quotes it, black people will systematically scream "YOU DON'T REALLY GET WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!"? As if the melanin content of your skin or the kinkiness of your hair somehow effects your ability to comprehend discussions about race.

A nigger claiming that their comprehension skills are on par with the rest of humanity...much less excelling.... Now THAT is some funny shit!

Chris Rock was saying that he's tired of niggers fucking it up for black people. He was saying that there are black people and then there are niggers. Niggers are prone to be on welfare or long to be on welfare, have kids out of wedlock that they don't take care of, are generally stupid...and love being stupid, and are usually a bunch of thieving assholes who would steal from pretty much anyone. Black people, on the other hand, attempt to break free from their innate predispositions and try to get some education and responsibility so that they can stop being a liability and start becoming an asset.

Dave Chappelle was poking fun at people for wanting to claim certain individuals as being exclusively a member of their race while wanting to trade off the embarrassments. The JOKE was that Tiger Woods is anything but a nigger, but the niggers were more than happy to accept him as one of their own...even though he acts totally white.

Sound about right? If not, please school this ignorant cracker.

Shut the Fuck up.

This is a teachable moment.

DE BBC is black, and you are white. No matter what you say you are wrong, and he is right. You just don't get it do you? You don't know what it's like to be black. Your skin is white so you possibly couldn't understand what he says.

Tiger Woods is "black" and "black" people and white people are supposed to celebrate his successes.... but he's less than 50% black and talks like a nerd.

Person 27 said:
Shut the Fuck up.

DE BBC is black, and you are white. No matter what you say you are wrong, and he is right. You just don't get it do you? You don't know what it's like to be black. Your skin is white so you possibly couldn't understand what he says.

Tiger Woods is "black" and "black" people and white people are supposed to celebrate his successes.... but he's less than 50% black and talks like a nerd.

Are you fucking high or have your meds not kicked in, yet?

DE BBC is what he is, but I can respect that because he is sincere. YOU, on the other hand, seem to have lost it. Wasn't it YOU who, out of the blue, PM'd me whining about DE BBC in another thread? DE BBC knows where I stand and I know where he stands, but you seem to be hovering all over the fucking place.

I assume that your post is dripping with sarcasm, based on your PMs and all. But you telling me to shut the fuck up just is not going to be taken lying down....particularly when I wasn't talking to you in the first fucking place.

Person 27 said:
Shut the Fuck up.

The Black celebration thing surprises me..not to equate the same incident but I was surprised how many intelligent, decent blacks supported OJ Simpson? Even I assume Black Women feel they deserve to be beaten? Im sure Nicole enjoyed OJs money and status and maybe his sex but was it worth it?

knight541 said:
Tiger has a ton of money and surprise, surprise he has some women on the side. Money attracts pretty women like a tight female body attracts men. Look at 80+ year old Hugh Hefner and his three 20something play-babes. I am sure they are all totally in love with geriatric Hugh. Tiger may be kind of geeky but he has a huge bank account and fame. That in the long run will attract more women than being hung like a horse regardless of your ethnic background.

When Hugh asked a 23-year-old girl out on a date, she said she had never been out with a guy older than 23, and Hugh shot back, "neither have I".

gears said:
Why is it that every fucking time a black person says something of value and a white person quotes it, black people will systematically scream "YOU DON'T REALLY GET WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!"? As if the melanin content of your skin or the kinkiness of your hair somehow effects your ability to comprehend discussions about race.

A nigger claiming that their comprehension skills are on par with the rest of humanity...much less excelling.... Now THAT is some funny shit!

Chris Rock was saying that he's tired of niggers fucking it up for black people. He was saying that there are black people and then there are niggers. Niggers are prone to be on welfare or long to be on welfare, have kids out of wedlock that they don't take care of, are generally stupid...and love being stupid, and are usually a bunch of thieving assholes who would steal from pretty much anyone. Black people, on the other hand, attempt to break free from their innate predispositions and try to get some education and responsibility so that they can stop being a liability and start becoming an asset.

Dave Chappelle was poking fun at people for wanting to claim certain individuals as being exclusively a member of their race while wanting to trade off the embarrassments. The JOKE was that Tiger Woods is anything but a nigger, but the niggers were more than happy to accept him as one of their own...even though he acts totally white.

Sound about right? If not, please school this ignorant cracker.

Because that's the way it is.
Kinda like I will never fully understand what it's like to be a woman. No matter how I smart I am...or how much I want to understand...I'll NEVER really know.

No its not Tiger Woods any longer he just changed it to Cheetah Woods.

Can anyone say schadenfreude?

gears said:
Are you fucking high or have your meds not kicked in, yet?

DE BBC is what he is, but I can respect that because he is sincere. YOU, on the other hand, seem to have lost it. Wasn't it YOU who, out of the blue, PM'd me whining about DE BBC in another thread? DE BBC knows where I stand and I know where he stands, but you seem to be hovering all over the fucking place.

I assume that your post is dripping with sarcasm, based on your PMs and all. But you telling me to shut the fuck up just is not going to be taken lying down....particularly when I wasn't talking to you in the first fucking place.

Dude I was joking. That dripping sarcasm WAS dripping sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
DE_BBC said:
.if you didn't know him, and saw him walking down the street...there would be know mistaking him for anything other than a Black Man.

I don't think so. He looks like he's mainly Asian with those facial features, but has a little bit too dark of skin to be asian. I've seen tan Philipinoes that look just like him.

and no he's not ghetto. He's a rich geek.

davmalk said:
No its not Tiger Woods any longer he just changed it to Cheetah Woods.

That's a clever twist of humor.

That's it, exactly. He's just doing what any other guy in his position would do. If his blonde Swedish wife didn't understand that when she married him, it's time she faced facts.

knight541 said:
Tiger has a ton of money and surprise, surprise he has some women on the side. Money attracts pretty women like a tight female body attracts men. Look at 80+ year old Hugh Hefner and his three 20something play-babes. I am sure they are all totally in love with geriatric Hugh. Tiger may be kind of geeky but he has a huge bank account and fame. That in the long run will attract more women than being hung like a horse regardless of your ethnic background.

Well who got played?

Tiger cheated, but she's going to get 20 to 55 million dollars. Did Cheeta Woods pull a fast one on the blonde, or did the blonde pull a fast one on Cheeta Woods?

It basically means she got fucked by his tiny asian cock long enough ( and probably not often enough with the cheating) for millions. It's like she won the lottery or was a very very high priced **********.

It sucks kids had to get involved.

Whatever he is racially, he is up to 13 ex-mistresses that have turned up so far. They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. lol He's rich, young and not too Urkle-ish anyhow so its easy for him to get laid. I doubt his wife is very pleased.

But I'll bet she's pleased with his income. And with the settlement she'll get if she divorces him. Any woman who marries a rich, famous guy and doesn't expect him to cheat on her is living in fairyland.

Hungrylips said:
I doubt his wife is very pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that from what I've seen most if not all of these women are white. Talk about spreading the good word. He is a one man Black conversion crew.

dfhviking said:
Frankly, I don't understand all the uproar. Tiger Woods is a black man fucking white women. Isn't this what we all want? Don't we want more white women to fuck black men? Or more black men fucking white women? Don't we want all white women to be blacked repeatedly and regularly? Shouldn't Tiger be sharing his wife with all his black friends?

"AND THAT"S THE UPROAR" he's black,asian and indian,he claims he's everything BUT black,he even made up a new word for what he's called.On this forum and as a black, black on white is what I wanna see and be a part of,and I'd bet all his friends are white,which is not what we are all here to see..

dfhviking said:
Frankly, I don't understand all the uproar. Tiger Woods is a black man fucking white women. Isn't this what we all want? Don't we want more white women to fuck black men? Or more black men fucking white women? Don't we want all white women to be blacked repeatedly and regularly? Shouldn't Tiger be sharing his wife with all his black friends?

The line between fantasy and reality seems to be invisible to you.

Tiger is rich, the hear all end all
Second he's famous, another big bonus

You could be ugly as sin but get pussy if you are rich
If you are rich and famous you might not even need to pay for it.

Do you think Anna Nicole Smith wanted to fuck that 80 year old because of his looks? Tiger Woods could be a knuckle dragging ape for all they care, they take his dick and take his money.

Why are these mistresses admitting their involvement with Tiger? Didn't they appreciate the sex he gave them? Are they planning to sell their stories for big bucks?

Tigerlilly would be better off staying with Tiger, because he still has a lot of earning potential in the future - and the money he gives her in a settlement won't last very long if she maintains the living style she has been involved with.

10 years from now she will be grossly sorry she did not stick it out, because women will line up to marry him, and she will find it hard to find a guy as generous as Tiger. I see it all the time, a wife throws a tantrum and gets a divorce to save her pride, and lives to regret her haste. Divorces are 10 times more stressful than staying married and re-negotiating the marriage conditions.

So she should stay married to the rich partially black guy. Cheat with a good looking white guy that she can connect with and hope Tiger doesn't pull an OJ?