Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
I'm not sure where to begin. Last night was incredibly intense in so many different ways.

Sue had told me on Saturday that while this was definitely a trial-period, that she wanted to "make it as real as it can be". She repeated this statement several times last night as she encouraged me to enjoy my last time in her. She teased me as she lay there beneath me and told me "be sure you look me over good" and she spread her legs and then said "because you are about to give me to Robert". She ran her hands up and down her body and down to her pussy and teased her already engorged pussy and told me that I needed to be sure that I wanted this.

I was nervous as hell - but every time over the weekend that she asked me this - I steadfastly gave her the same answer - that I did want to try it. On both nights she said what I'd written above - that she wanted to play this as real as it can be. She almost admonished me at one point and said something like "I want to play this for real, I don't want you to expect me to give into you if you ask or want me".

She told me several times that "you rubbed off on me" and when I asked her to explain she said that she now (lately) finds herself very turned on by all of this "denial talk". She said that she used to think how she could ever not have sex with me much less not have me cumming in her - but she admits that all of the talk over the past few months as well as all of the "fun" we've had "without you fucking me" has convinced her that she wants to try this. She said it's taken her a while to accept that this turns her on and kidded with me again that "you have no one to blame but yourself" and at one point she teasingly put her hand over her pussy and said that it's been a long time since she's felt so "in control" (her words - but I know she meant that she feels empowered) over her own sexuality - and she again said that it scares her at times, but that she is genuinely excited by - as she put it "taking a real break" from me cumming in her.

Saturday night was intense enough - she teased me mercilessly at times (while laughing at how my cock seemed to reveal my true desires) when she said "this is going to be Robbies when you're done" meaning her pussy. As we fucked she encouraged me - quite explicitly at times that "you'd better enjoy yourself" because there was only 1 more day for me to have her. Even though we'd fucked up a storm on Friday night - damn if I didn't cum like a teenager again on Saturday. I think it was mainly for my entertainment - but as I pounded into her she giggled and said "just think only 2 more times for you to cum in me" but soon enough, she was right there with me at the peak of passion. She moaned about how it turned her on to think that "only Robbie will be in me soon". But as we approached our mutual orgasm ( she seemed to really want to cum at the same time as me - both nights ) - our talking and teasing turned into grunts and moans. Of course, my head was full of every thought I could possibly have - I felt torn at times - wanting to fuck her soooo slowly and to savor every moment and every inch I could feel of her - but at the same time I so wanted to just plow away at her and be as physical as I can with her. When I finally did let loose in her on Saturday night - she came at almost the exact same moment. She later confessed that - same as me (I admitted it to her) that her thinking (playing it for real) that it was one of the last few times I might cum in her - and that really drove her to an intense orgasm.

She encouraged me to stay still with her afterwards and she said for me to "stay in me as long as you can baby". We lay there kissing and hugging and as we did she looked up at me and said "it's going to be alright". I hugged her and I said "I know". But I KNOW that it turned us both on for me to get up onto my knees and for us both to watch my cock slip out of her. I cannot emphasize at how much that moment meant to me - I felt my cock slip out of her and watched a dribble of my cum follow and even though I'd just cum - that feeling of my cock slipping out of her and the sight that followed - in a weird way gave me an even greater feeling of pleasure than the orgasm that had just swept over me.

She giggled as she felt me slip out but then she let out a deep sensual moan as I guess she too realized the significance of the moment. She cupped her hand over her open leaking pussy and pulled several fingerful's out. She looked at it on her hand and then said something about not taking it personally but then said "after almost 30 years, it's going to be good to take a break from this".

I'd like to say we said or did more on Saturday night but instead, we both lay there afterwards and we hugged and caressed each other. When I did run my hands down to her pussy she held them for a moment and then said "after tomorrow you'll only get to look baby" but that night she let me run my fingers up through her swollen open pussy and she giggled at how it felt for me to spread my cum all around.

But it was last night when things really reached their peak in terms of what was going on. We talked again before we started to mess around. She looked at me and said - again in keeping with trying to make it real - she said that it she wanted me to know that this was the last time I was going to fuck her. She didn't say "ever" which was good as that might have been too much for me at the time to hear her say that and for me to even have that thought and she again said "I don't want you bothering me for sex". We were still dressed and we were talking out loud and she continued and said "You can have all of me tonight" and then added "for the last time". Honestly, I was worried I was going to shoot off in my pants.

It was when we got into bed that things got more tense and more intense. She asked me if her "not wearing panties" and leaving herself ******* to me was going to be okay for me - whether I can "handle it". I told her that I would much rather get to see her even if I can't have her. She giggled and said that I must really enjoy being tormented and again she emphasized at "this what you started" and this time she lay back and said "I want you to look at me" as she lay there naked. She said "I want to do this - try this - but I want to be absolutely you do too" - before I could say anything she said again that she wanted to play this for real (even though it's just for 2 weeks) and she said "I want you to tell me again that you want me to give my pussy to Robbie." I nodded yes and she said "I WANT to do it - but I want you to say it to me".

It was truly a moment I'd wanted to feel for so long. I can't fully explain everything in my head - but I know that at that moment it was never more clear to me. I know I love my wife and I love having sex with her - but last night as she lay there beneath me - I knew it was what I wanted. I put my fingers into her pussy and felt her warmth and the sticky-wet feeling between her pussy lips. She moaned as I probed the entrance to her vagina and she seemed to push her hips up to get me to penetrate her more. My cock was rock-hard at her literally ******** all of herself to me like this. As I pulled my fingers out of her she moaned and said "well, I want you to tell me before we do more - yes or no?". I was actually worried I'd cum as I said it to her - but I knew she needed to hear it from me - that hearing it from me right then, before our last moments of pleasure together was what she needed. I took a deep breath and I said "yes Sue, I love you dearly but I know this is something that I, you, we both, want to try out" I paused and then simply said "yes, I want you to be all his". I don't know how my voice didn't crack but I know it wavered as I said "I want him to be the only one to be fucking you". She squealed at that moment hearing me say it out loud - and as I said - hearing me say it again (and again and again) has finally convinced her.

I was glued to staring at her pussy - I can't explain why but I just knew that it was what I wanted. And maybe it's what I've wanted since the beginning. As I started to realize the other day - it's crazy to say it but I do so want her to share her sexual pleasure with him. Much as it scared me to think about - it also excited me to think about it.

I heard her start to talk again and she said something and then said "good - then it'll be done". I was sort of delerious with excitement and I'd started to rub my cock up and down between her swollen labia. I wanted to take as long as I could before pushing into her for what could be the last time. It turned me on so much to think of her wanting to make it as real as possible. As I rubbed up and down she said in a quiet voice "I want to be his" and hearing that really got me seething.

It only increased my anxiety when she said "this is for you tonight - I want you to enjoy it as much as you can". I started to tease her more by pushing just the tip of my cock into her pussy. She squealed as she felt me probing her - maybe for the last time?! Before I pushed all the way into her she looked up at me and said "I'm going to douche when we're done". That seemed to take me out of being so focused on fucking her and I looked up at her, must have been with a look on my face, because she said "I told you, I want to start clean for him" and then a second later she said "but that's after you're done - I want you to really enjoy yourself and I'll be right there with you ... come on baby".

I think I almost cried when I pushed into her finally. I know I felt really emotional as the obvious thought in my head that "this could be the last fuck" started to sink in. Oh, I was rock hard but I know the emotions started to flood out of me. She pushed me on though - she knew I wanted it no matter how wavering my voice may have sounded - my rock hard cock made it totally clear! She teased me more "just think, only Robbie's going to feel me after you are done". But when she started talking about how turned on it made her to think about it being only him to cum in her - wow - it was like the top of my head was blown off! My hair stood up and I felt every inch of my body go crazy!

Once I was in her, I was in my own world. She was talking and teasing and whatever, but in my head, my god, I was just so turned on by so much at the same time. Feeling her slick pussy, hearing her talking/teasing - but more than all of that - in my head, that this was possibly my last fuck with her and that thought just drove me absolutely crazy.

I know I wanted the fuck to last as long as I could - but at the same time - oh my god - the urge to burrow into her and fuck her madly was equally intense for me. There was so much more that I'd wanted to share and talk about - but at the same time - I knew that once I'd cum for the last time in her, that we'd have plenty of time to talk afterwards.

There was no doubt that she was into the moment too. Oh there was no doubt.... She was fucking her pussy up at me with each thrust of mine. Her pussy was drenched - some sort of juices were running out of her and were causing slurping/sloshing sounds each time I'd fully push into her and grind against her. Her moans were as loud as mine were.

I enjoyed every second of that fuck as I could. Even with how "busy" we'd been for the past 3 days, I knew that - in my head knowing this might be the last time - that despite how much sex we'd had, that I was going to cum profusely in her. I fucked her in earnest and when I felt the urge coming - I tried to fight it off as much as I could. The thought of pulling out of her and calming down and starting again went through my head but I couldn't do it. She was now encouraging me on - she was as horny about it as I was but when she knew I was getting close it really turned her on even more.

I was thinking it was odd but now I look at it as poignant - as I felt my orgasm approaching I almost started to cry on her. I can't explain the rush of emotions I felt but a part of me definitely knew the symbolism of that moment. I had so many second-thoughts about pulling out of her pre-orgasm and calling it all off. And yet at the same time - as I pushed deep into her all I could think about was that I truly did want Robert to be the one in her afterwards. I can't say it was a revelation but more a realization that I did want it. Even now I can't explain it all - but as I pushed into her knowing my own climax was so close - thinking that this might be my last time in her and that he'll have her after that - well, it didn't relent and if anything, as I knew I was going to cum in her - I also knew at that moment that it really was what I wanted. I heard her moan out loud as she must have known I was close. I looked down her body at where we were connected together and it's going to sound weird to say it but as I did so, I knew more than ever it was what I wanted.

I did try to fight off the last orgasm as much as I could. But 3 or 4 strokes later it was too late and as I'd predicted - it felt like the cum just gushed out of me. She squealed with a crazy shaking of her body as she felt me finally cum - and she later admitted that for her, feeling me at that moment also cemented her desires.

What was possibly the most personal and loving moment I think I've felt in a long long time was right after that. She held me close - tightly wrapping her legs around me and pulling me close with her arms. She kissed me passionately and cooed at how exciting it was "now that it's done". She said "wait" as I started to pull out of her and locked her legs around me. "I will always love you and will always be here for you" she said as she continued "but now, I want us to step onto a new path in our journey". I was still a bit out of breath as she said "I want you to slowly pull out of me for the last time". Hearing her say that - "the last time" really got to me. My cock wasn't totally softened when I pulled back and she moved as if to pause me for a moment longer after which she seemed to settle back onto the bed and then we both watched as I pulled slowly out of her. A big drop of cum was at the tip of my cock and when I ran my thumb up the underside, a final weak squirt of cum came out of me and dripped down to her spread pussy.

I was spent. Between the emotions, the thoughts in my head and now the intense orgasm I'd just had, I was almost lifeless for a few moments. She asked me if I wanted "to see me one last time" and when I said "uh huh" as a yes response, she giggled and said "okay" and I looked over to her and she let me see her - the same as she had before we'd had sex - but now her pussy was well-used and as I watched she bore down and a big dribble of my cum appeared. She let me watch her for a few minutes until she said "okay - that's enough" at which point she pulled her legs together and pulled me down for a hug. We fell into an emotional kiss and we both spent the next few minutes reassuring ourselves - she told me how much she loved me and how close she felt to me through all of this. I told her that I loved her too and that I thought this was going to be okay. She hugged me and said "I'll make sure it is". I think she felt that I was in a good-place because she gave me a peck on the cheek and said "okay baby - I'm ready to be his". I didn't say anything - there was nothing that needed to be said. Her hand lingered in mine as she got out of bed.

As I said, we'd agreed on this to try to keep things above-board and now that it was virtually a done-deal, she turned to me and said "I hope we can be this open all the time". I told her that I just needed to know that we were still good - she turned, kissed my forehead and said "we'll always be good". And a second later she said "but this is something I want to do - for me - mentally - to be ready to be his" and with that, she got out of bed and in the bathroom she left the door open as she let me watch her. She didn't look at me but she knew that I would be glued to what she was going. Sure enough, she reached into the medicine cabinet and she got out her douche-bottle and filled it and then she proceeded to sit on the toilet while she inserted it. I swear, as I watched her squeeze the bottle and a second later, saw a flood gush out of her pussy - I knew she'd done it and that she wanted to be his.

STB
well it has started and last night maybe the end for you to get sue's pussy.

well enjoy it and keep us posted.

is sue going to see robbie today.

and has she said what day's she will try to see him, and has sue said anything of maybe doing any over night's with him yet.

awesome! with you jerking off and her helping you out, i have no doubt that this 2 week trial will go beyond the 2 weeks. absence makes the heart grow fonder! Besides isn't it great that you are giving your lovely bride something that you yourself couldn't give her? She will love you more for this as she shares her thoughts with you and her body with him. You are special and she now knows that all too much!

Sue is NOT seeing Robert today. Their additional times together will start on Wednesday afternoon this week - and she's promised she'll share all with me during our usual Wednesday-night routine (only she giggled that she'll probably be well satisfied by then). She has already said to everyone that she'll be going to the gym two or three afternoons/evenings each week. Our daughter is really psyched as she's been after Sue to join a gym ever since they went over fitness and aging, etc., in her health class in high-school. I am sure she doesn't know what Sue is really going to be doing so it's kind of funny to her her saying "mom, it'll be good for you once you get into it".

I think I'm still not really dealing with it yet. Last night was just intensely satisfying for me that it may take me a while longer for it to sink in that she's not going to let me fuck her until Memorial Day weekend. But I admit - she said she doesn't want me to tell her that and that she really doesn't want to think that way herself either for right now. It scares me a bit to think about it without an end-date.

For csc's and other's comments in my earlier thread - no, we haven't established any kind of rules of what's allowed and what's not. I suppose I'll find out on Wednesday night, if she's seen him earlier, as to what will and won't be allowed. The only thing I can say for sure right now - and my god is it ever a turn on to say this - but the only thing I know for sure is that she doesn't want me to cum in her. I can't explain it but that, and thinking of her last night cleaning me out of her - it feels so incredible to think of her wanting to be his as much as she can.

I know that others want this or that for Memorial Day weekend - but despite what she's said, before Saturday, she was VERY insistent on us reconnecting over Memorial Day weekend.

I still can't beleive it that we are here. In a way - it's true - this is what I've wanted - for her to dictate when, how and with who she has sex - but more so - I've so wanted her to truly want it for herself. That she is no longer reluctant to accept it - that she wants to be with him and not me. I'm not sure why denying me something like this makes me feel so much more alive and horny - but it does.

STB

does that mean with them starting on wednesday this week is it going from wednesday the 15 to wednesday the 29th.

just right before memorial day weekend.

keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
".

I know that others want this or that for Memorial Day weekend - but despite what she's said, before Saturday, she was VERY insistent on us reconnecting over Memorial Day weekend.

I still can't beleive it that we are here. In a way - it's true - this is what I've wanted - for her to dictate when, how and with who she has sex - but more so - I've so wanted her to truly want it for herself. That she is no longer reluctant to accept it - that she wants to be with him and not me. I'm not sure why denying me something like this makes me feel so much more alive and horny - but it does.

Steve stop caring what other think or want. This is Your life. They are lucky Your even sharing it with them in the first place. I have said it before its not up to Me or anyone to to pass Judgement on You. Now how You and Sue handle this from now on is Up to You Two. Its Your Lives. Your happyness.

Posted sat. May 11,

"Today, there's a bit of uneasiness in the air. Oh, I'm very satisfied sexually, but there's obviously something big afoot between us, that it feels like we're sort of on eggshells around each other. Nothing bad. I do have a nice Mothers Day planned for her for tomorrow - my son sent a gift for her (surprise - it's here ahead of time!) and my daughter and I have gotten a few gifts and have planned to cook a nice dinner for her tomorrow night. Its the time between now and then that's going to be awkward."

Steve, What happened with this?

Did it come out what it was by Sunday night?

How did Sue like her Mothers day?

Cheers, Harry

I am up and I am wired. Lying in bed next to her I became aware of what we've put into motion. My cock shot up like a rocket and she said that I should go have some fun and come back quietly because she'll be asleep.

Harry - I recall feeling that way but now cannot place any sort of closure on what it was about if it was anything. Maybe I picked up on an insecurity in her. I don't know, sorry - as you mentioned it I went back and re-read it and I remember the way I felt but cannot say how or why that thought went away. Maybe she wanted more certainty between us and I sensed her uneasiness. Mothers Day was very nice - as I mentioned our son and daughter were both home for Sunday. At her parents for lunch. Sadly, her dad doesn't seem to be getting better, if anything, he seems to be slipping into a bit of a depression if he's not already there. It's not good. But on a better note, we were home here for dinner which I took care of. Some nice gifts and a bit of wine were distracting for a while until the kids disappeared back to their rooms and the anticipation of the night returned.

I know it's in my head but I do feel a little lost right now. I know we're enacting what I've fantasized about - and again, I suppose it's a compliment that she's found that what turns me on now seems to also turn her on. In my head, that's a testament to how close I feel we are. As a weird thought, perhaps that's also why I want her to have this sort of sexual fulfillment with other guys - I feel it even if I'm not participating. The way she smells, the way she acts, the way her skin feels, the look in her eyes - I love how she is when she's like this. And yes, it drives me crazy but I do love that she wants to be with him.

We didn't talk about anything really tonight. She casually mentioned at dinner tonight with our daughter present that she's going to start going to the gym on Wednesday afternoon and hinted that I should have some dinner leftover for when she gets home - to which my daughter replied that "we can wait till you get home".

I cannot find the words to express how turned on I am about what's about to start on Wednesday. I know we've done this before - I think I managed 3 weeks back when she was seeing Don and was still getting her period. But this is different. It's her that wants it - according to her (and I have asked again), Robert doesn't know anything about what we're doing but I'm sure he's benefiting from it.

G'night.

Do you get the sense that she isn't going to let you lick her either? Seems as if her pussy is just for Robbie.

STB,
I'm glad this trial period started so positively for you both but amazed there was no discussion about the rules of engagement (or not). However many times your mind flips in the next two and a bit weeks, you really have no excuse to break off the denial unless you stop everything. Not likely at all. However, rules. serve two purposes. They govern expectation but they also create wonderful tension and excitement as you approach boundries you cannot cross. Imagine if you could touch Sue‘s breasts but not her nipples, or her legs but not above the knee. Sue needs to agree the rules so that she can tease you with them! In the meantime, I look forward to your groans of agony as you hit the reality of. what you asked for! Some delights are indeed best when felt vicarously. Good luck Steve.

She asked me earlier tonight if I was okay about everything and that she'd be seeing Robert tomorrow afternoon/evening. By the end of that conversation I was all horny for sure. We were in bed and had finished watching Body Of Proof (she likes it, I'm okay with seeing Jeri Ryan in a tight-skirt!) and were heading off to bed and talked a little more. I told her I knew she was turned on about tomorrow and she smiled and said that she was and that she was excited about everything as long as I was okay too. I told her that I've been horny since last week and she giggled and said "I know" and that she liked knowing that. I hugged her and told her that I loved her. She felt my hard-on pressing against her and playfully reminded me that I should take care of that myself. I felt her snuggle down into bed and as I lay there - I got hornier and hornier lying there thinking of her next to me and how easily she seemed to say that. My cock was throbbing and when I started to stroke it - she moaned that I should go into the office and have fun - and again, to come back quietly and not wake her.

So here I am - my nightly location it seems. I am sooo horny though. Just hearing her say that to me - like it was nothing - was so hot. But thinking of her lying in there asleep - her pussy destined for him tomorrow - wow - I can't express how turned on I feel - it's like it's my whole body that feels alive knowing how she's simmering away waiting.

I did ask her earlier if I was going to get to share in her fun tomorrow night. I didn't want to come out and put her on the spot and that question was open-ended. She giggled and said to me "I'll tell you all about it when we have our time" and then without me asking she added "you can have a lick or two if you want too .... but not too much " and then said something about wanting to feel like she's "his".

Peak - I'm not sure she would have been ready to discuss specific rules. She said she would share it all with me and we both agreed to be open to talking and addressing things if either of us wanted to. I know that maybe it seems like we should have agreed on maybe something like a safe-word or something else as simple as that at least if we didn't talk about it in more detail. But to be honest - I don't think she's thought about it that far out either. What I will say is that it will undoubtedly be something we talk about over Memorial Day weekend.

I had missed the last update to the old thread with Saraha proclaiming total exclusivity for Sue with Robert including seeing any of her or touching any of her. While reading it that sounded somewhat extreme. But at the same time, as I'm sitting her with a hard-on about to jerk-off before bed - I am faced with the thought that perhaps she won't want any? I suppose I had thought that I might enjoy feeling her breasts at times and certainly still kissing her and such but now I suppose that might not be so if she truly wants to feel sexual only with him. I can honestly say that I don't know what she'll want - as I said, it's not something that either of us have considered. But it truly is just that - what does she want?

I think perhaps that's the greatest turn on of it all is that none of this is Robert's doing.

You 2 Love Birds are at it again I see STB :) I am sure if rules need to be made in the future that Sue and you will make some, but do Enjoy the freedoms that you and Sue have for now ;) Just one question though... do you think Sue, at sometime in the future, can or will be turned on to the thought ( if you bring it up ) of you wearing a locked male chastity device that she carries the key for?
T.

STB

well it is now wednesday and both of your fun will start soon. enjoy and have fun.

keep us posted.

It certainly seems like Sue is beginning to feel like she is his and from the way you describe her attitude, it appears that she will probably begin sharing less of her physical contact with you. Not completely cold turkey but my guess is that loving kisses will be all of the contact you will get soon. That seems right for her. I also like how she has a plan of when she will help you out which keeps you looking forward to the next time she will touch your dick. I know that chastity like T proposed has not been an interest in the past but man would that drive you to the next level by refraining from jerking until she was ready for you to enjoy her touch. You should consider it, it is thrilling!

Steve - sounds like things are going very well, both of you are getting what you want. Can't wait for tonight's update. here's a thought..get her a pair of sexy panties, some iron on letters and put "Robbie's" on the front of them and give hem to her to wear for her next time with him. Also, recall you mentioning she is hairy...she should ask if Robbie would prefer her trimmed or shaved and do that (or even better you do it for him). All to show who her pussy is for now, and a wonderful reminder to you.

Trying and Far2 - that's never going to happen. Sue thinks that stuff - chastity devices - is a bit too weird and a bit too in-your-face. She has no desire to control me in that way and has always expressed dislike of this subject. It's not even something she joke about. For her, it's right up there with tattooing and piercing - both of which she has never liked. It's interesting too - none of her lovers have had tattoos (or if they have, they haven't been big and overly visible, etc.) - that's a turn-off for her too.

I'm a bit calmer than I thought I'd be this morning - last night I really let off some steam. I am still surprised that I am still horny and even after jerking-off last night and the night before, I'm still sporting-wood this morning which gave Sue a little giggle and she said "we'll fix that later tonight". We talked pretty calmly and openly about later. She says she's going into work a little earlier so she can leave a little earlier and have more time with Robert - he'll be working from home today. There was no secret she was picking out some lingerie for later - again she picked out just panties and a teddy/top of sorts. She saw me watching and made no secret of what she was doing. At one point she even said that she'd asked him to buy some lubricant for them and for him to keep it at his place as it can get messy if it leaks in her bag during the day. I don't think she realized what thoughts that provoked in me as I know we'd use lube when she'd wanted a lot of physical/forceful sex. And that thought is now stuck in my mind...

I don't think I'm going to really experience all of this until later this week - she's already announced that she'll be out late this Friday night - and I know that will be when the reality of this sinks in - when she comes home and I will not get to have sex with her. Is it crazy to say that in a way I'm looking forward to that?

Anyway - gotta run and hope my hard-on is gone by the time I get to the office.

Hopefully she with the fact she isn't going to keep her pussy hidden, maybe if you can't touch it she will at least let you smell their sex. That would make me hard right there!

Steve,
I have been having some thoughts about Sue's cover story. I think she will have to really go to the gym once in awhile. If your daughter is interested in Sue's gym work she will be asking about what kind of machines they have, and what exercises she is doing. Also she better bring some dirty gym clothes home. Cum stained panties won't pass for gym clothes.
I hope she will let you go down on her tonight. If I were in your place that is what I would want more than anything. However I do understand that she doesn't want you removing Robbie's cum from his pussy. Well I am sure you will have a great jack-off session tonight when Sue show you her (Robbie's) swollen cum filled pussy.
Can't wait to read what you post tomorrow.

> she'd asked him to buy some lubricant for them
OMG my heart skipped a beat as my eyes scanned your latest post -
I thought I was going to be reading how she had asked you to go buy some
lubricant for them to keep at Robbie's place!

-Hiki