• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Empathy is not Sympathy. Empathy is the capacity to recognize emotions that are being experienced by another person.
I have read all of Steve's story, and Yes, I feel that many times I can relate, and variously feel what Steve feels.

That is not to say that I don't want to read his "down" experiences, and how he feels about his experiences, whether "high" -or- "low". But I will offer my comments LOL

I know it is very valuable to Steve to "review" what has preceded, and how it has progressed to where it all is at this time.

Steve needs to write it all. For himself, and for any that may be having similar experiences. That is what has made his Story so valuable to others on this site.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I think two week is too short of a period of time for the two of you to really experience the true test of giving 'herself totally to Steve'. I think a month is the minimum time you should be thinking about. After a month I feel you would be more willing to extend the time even further.
Steve, does she tell Robbie that she loves him? If so, how often is she doing so? What is his response to that?
Come on Steve, be a man and tell her that Memorial Day weekend can come and pass with her still being his and you waiting on the sideline.

SoonToBe said:
She's continually assuring me that she loves me and knows what she's doing, etc.

Often People get lost. You are a habit. He is an adventure.

SoonToBe said:
I don't know that Sue necessarily has separated her desires to stimulate me from her desire to be with him and have more sex with him. I actually believe things are still mixed together right now, that my cock's response matches what I say to her - that she understands that it still turns me on. I don't know that she's fully sorted things out for what she wants with Robert.

See...confusion prevails. On one hand she tells you that she knows what is doing on other hand you don't know if she's fully sorted out the things.

SoonToBe said:
As I've said - seeing her naked and yet knowing I cannot have sex with her because she doesn't want to with me. What I can say - maybe I have a bit of a masochistic side to me - but as long as I know I'm not going to lose her - I want this to continue. I know, it's barely a week so far and that my thoughts and desires may change when that becomes weekS with a capital S. But at the same time, I know it's what I want to see.

What you wish often comes true. You are about to loose Sue! And that's guaranteed, because that's what you ultimately want. The ultimate form of denial is her leaving you for him - permanently. May be she will justify by thinking that "it might turn you on".

I might be wrong Steve and believe me, I want to be proven wrong. But your case like Rick and Brenda's case is going downhill fast with you in driver's seat.

Rak's

i do agree with your last post.

Stb keep us posted.

let us know how it goes with sue and robbie tonight.

> What you wish often comes true. You are about to loose Sue! And that's guaranteed, because
> that's what you ultimately want. The ultimate form of denial is her leaving you for him -
> permanently. May be she will justify by thinking that "it might turn you on".
Steve will know better than any of us and I think this is nonsense. Caution is in order, for sure,
but I do not believe Sue leaving him permanently is what Steve ultimately wants.

Hang in there Steve, but do not forget yourself.

-Hiki

hiki said:
> What you wish often comes true. You are about to loose Sue! And that's guaranteed, because
> that's what you ultimately want. The ultimate form of denial is her leaving you for him -
> permanently. May be she will justify by thinking that "it might turn you on".
Steve will know better than any of us and I think this is nonsense. Caution is in order, for sure,
but I do not believe Sue leaving him permanently is what Steve ultimately wants.

Hang in there Steve, but do not forget yourself.

-Hiki

I was having the same sorts of thoughts as this while going through Rick and Brenda's thread

http://www.slutwives.com/forums/sho...o-BF-for-awhile-Then-back-to-me-(REAL)/page19

No there is no more speculation. Only dread.

Before I reply to Raks I wanted to share that my prediction about last night was correct, mostly, but it took a while to get to there.

Sue did let me touch and play with her pussy and she encouraged me to go down on her if I wanted. She again said she was sorry for not making herself more available and that she would try more in the future for me. As I started to gently play with her sensual folds and separate her pussy lips she continued and said that she felt like she wanted to enjoy the time with Robert with just herself. I told her that I understood that and would respect it if it just wasn't all the time. When she felt my fingers and tongue teasing her vagina and felt herself starting to respond, she did kind of push me away and said "take it easy". I looked up at her and asked her if she wanted me to make her cum and she seemed quiet for a moment and then said "no, if it's okay with you".

By the time I moved up to be next to her she was on the border of tears. I hugged her and told her she should talk to me. I won't try to recap the entire conversation but she said she felt terrible that - for now (and she emphasized that) - that she wanted her sexual outlet to be with Robert. She said to me that she needs to feel that she can be all his - and it wasn't easy for her to say it. She said she loved me and that she didn't want to lose me but now that she's started this with Robert - that just like the affair she said she'd wanted to have - that she feels she needs to let herself go with this if I still want her to. She said she hated saying no to me and that she would love to spread her legs and let me fuck her brains out. But she looked up at me and said "is that what you want? Or do you want to continue on with me and Robert?"

I sat back and - having read some of the last updates to this thread - I said "then we should talk".

I know that it wasn't easy for her. Tears started flowing at several points. She said she couldn't believe that she was actually telling her husband that she wanted to be exclusive with her lover - and then she said that even more was that she couldn't believe she wanted this with me, the person who's brought her so much pleasure and passion for so long. I asked her if it was what she wanted to do for right-now, never mind the past 25+ years. This was one of the points when the waterworks started up as she held off but eventually nodded yes. I told her that I understood how she could be confused and uncertain. I told her that I was too.

But then I said that this was something we'd both started together - and I told her that without a doubt, that I loved her being sexual with other guys. I even patted her pussy and told her that I WANTED her to share "this" with other guys and that her doing so turned me on incredibly. She sniffed and asked me if I was sure. I told her that even though this past week wasn't easy for me - that I wanted to continue on for this week too. I told her that yes, I would love to fuck the heck out of her at that moment. I then took a deep breath and then said "but I would rather jerk-off than to ruin what you are feeling with Robert". She asked me why I wanted her to "fall for him" and I told her that I knew that if she/I stopped it now that it would be something she/I/we would wonder about for the future. She said that she understood that but she wanted to know why I wanted it.

I told her what I'd said before - that I wanted to see and feel the excitement in her of her growing desire for him. But at the same time I also felt that I wanted to, in a way, separate the sexual side of our relationship from the rest and to let her explore that part as she seems to want to. I told her that yes, I missed fucking her, but that I felt great about the rest of our relationship and that in a way, I think I want to see and know that the rest of it is stable even if we aren't sexual together. She giggled and said that she too had thought about this in the past and maybe that's part of what's in her head too.

I don't think she was ready for what I said next though - and that's that I thought it was incredibly arousing to me to know she is his and that it turned me on incredibly to think and know of their sexual pleasure together. And I came out and told her that for now, it turns me on that she will only have sex with him. "Like some of those Penthouse Stories we like so much". I told her that I didn't want it forever - but that for now - it was something I wanted to feel with her.

I asked her if she was worried about falling in love with him. She looked at me and said "no - I know that it'd just be a fling with him if it did happen". She then proceeded to tell me again how he "definitely wants kids" and that he'd "want someone younger" than her. I asked her how she felt about that and she said she tries not to think about it but that she knows that this is just a sexual thing for him. I said "and?" meaning I wanted her to explain how she felt about that and she hesitated at first and then said "it's okay - I know he wants me - a lot" and she proceeded to tell me that she finally feels from him what she's wanted - basically since Brad - that he WANTS to fuck her and that he wants her to be his sexual outlet. She says that they almost never talk about his ex-wife other than that she would never be as sexually compliant as she is with him. The look in her eyes when she said "he says he's never had it as good as with me" told me all I needed to hear.

She hugged me and said that I was being really wonderful about all of this and then added "even if it's what you want, I know it's not easy". I hugged her back and said that I was okay letting her go as long as she was aware of what was going on. She said she did and I asked her "do you love him?". She was quiet for a moment and then said "no, not yet" and that she didn't know if she'd ever really love him the way she does me. I told her that was good but asked her again if she thought she loved him. She said "maybe". I asked her if that feeling grew would it be something she could handle - or would it come between us?. Again with the tears as she hugged me and said it would never come between us - and then she looked at me and said "what about you? will it affect how you feel about me if I do?". I hugged her back and said that nothing could change how I felt about her - not unless I lost her love. I told her that as long as we are "us", then my taking a break from having sex with her wouldn't be the end of the world.

In the end she said to me that she did want to let this happen with Robert. She said to me that I need to know what may happen. I asked her what? And she replied that for her to feel what she seems to need to and to get it out of her system - that she was going to want to be only with him for sex. She said it was hard to admit to me but that the past week had helped her understand that she needed to do this. She said that each time she saw him, that she felt like they were picking up from where they'd left off the last time. She kissed me and said "that's why I don't want to be with you" and that's why she doesn't want me to get her off too. She said that she knows that their desires for each other are going to grow - and that she's never felt so alive since she's agreed to fulfill his desires and needs. Apparently he's been continuing to be clear with her - that he wants her for sex. We talked only briefly about where she thinks they are going relationship-wise and sexually.

She was honest and said that she wanted to see him more and that the 3 times this week should be good for both of them. She asked me if I was okay with that and I said that as long as the kids didn't question it - that I would be okay and might even enjoy it a bit if she'd share more with me. She giggled and said she'd promise to do so. But then she turned a bit more serious and said that "I'm going to want to spend a night or two with him". She said it just like that. It wasn't like she was questioning or asking me - more like she was telling me what she saw in the future. It may sound crazy but that was when I said to her that I'd had this crazy thought of her and him cavorting in Jamaica as we did and that "I could see you lying on the beach knowing what you'd been doing the night before". She squealed at that and said I had a dirty mind but then said that she too had thought it'd be very sensual if she would have been there with a lover instead of me and she said that she'd remembered all that sexy talk when we were there.

Eventually we got back to the issue at hand (very punny!). She looked at me and said "are you really going to be okay not having sex with me for a while?". I told her what I'd posted here. That at times I most definitely miss it and wish we'd not done this. But then I looked at her and I said that seeing how she was when she came home on Thursday, knowing what she'd been doing - that it turned me on incredibly. I admitted that the orgasms I've had through masturbating for weeks now have been incredibly intense. She giggled and said she thought she could tell by how much it looks like I seem to cum. And I told her that as long as I still felt some sort of connection to her on nights like that - even if she doesn't want me to touch her sexually - that as long as I still felt close to her after that, that it would be okay. She told me that she can't promise that she'll feel up to letting me touch and share with her - but that she will always be loving and close with me afterwards and she promised to "tell me everything" if that's what I want - and she giggled and said "it'll be like Wednesdays if you want". When she said that I moved up next to her and hugged her and said "I would love that - to share with you like that". She kissed me and said she promised.

To close this thread out for now. After our big discussion we were in a good place. There was more that we talked about that I didn't put in my update - as I think of it, or as others prompt question-wise, I'll post more of the conversation or at least my thoughts.

But when we got to a good point she did come close to me and kissed me. She reached down and felt my cock was hard and she giggled "all of that talk made you horny!" which I also think helped alleviate some of her concerns, etc. She kissed me and said "okay - how about we take care of this" and she cupped my cock and balls.

A moment later she was kneeling next to me on the bed pulling my lounge-pants and boxers off. She moaned at how hard my cock was and said that "it sure seems like you are enjoying this". She looked up at me as she started to stroke it and I thought she was going to say that she wanted me to do it - but instead she smiled and said "you deserve this". And she proceeded to turn around next to me almost in a 69 position. She looked at me and said "you can play with me but not too much in me, okay?" and with that she spread her legs for me and at the same time she snuggled up to my cock and started to gently suck at it. I was tentative at first but then got into it. She moaned when she must have tasted some pre-cum - I know I felt my cock throb and grow as I spread her pussy lips apart and revealed her love hole. I ran my fingers up and down the wet groove and teased all around the swollen opening to her vagina. As she breathed, the way her legs were spread, each breath seemed to make it open and close. Yes - I let my mind go and think that only Robert was going to be allowed inside her.

I knew it wasn't going to take long. She was moaning away as I played with her spread pussy. I loved hearing her moan as I licked my fingers and teased her rapidly swelling clitoris. I know to rub at the top of it first - the 'root' if you will and to pull back the hood on it just a bit. I could feel her breath in deeply each time I ran a wet finger gently across the nub that was now swollen outward. She was sucking at my cock - taking me a bit deeper than I'd been used to from her in the past. Yes, in my head I wondered if she was getting more used to sucking a big cock from Robert and was having an easier time with mine now. But my focus was also on how spread apart her pussy was and how - at that moment, I had the erotic thought that Robert has been in this same position many times now - himself spreading her most private places wide open and having them for himself. The idea that he too has been licking away at her and feeling all of her - damn it made me really really horny.

She couldn't take all of me (so I know there's no way she can suck all of him either!) and soon she got into this sucking/stroking rhythm with her mouth and hands. And once she concentrated on sucking and licking at the head of my cock as she stroked me - try as I could to focus on her pussy, I couldn't. I lay back against the pillow and started to thrust upwards into her mouth each time she moved to suck me deeper.

I know she could feel it because she started to moan and started to make sounds to encourage me. When she'd pop her head off my cock she'd say to me "come on baby, enjoy it and let me have it". I was almost fucking her mouth when I felt myself at the edge. I put one hand gently on her shoulder and she knew I was about to cum. With just a few deep sucks later I let loose and came profusely in her mouth! She seemed to gag at one point after what I'd felt was a very deep/big squirt of cum but then she started to moan and suck gently as I started to come down and the intensity of the moment passed. Feeling her hands stroking the last out of me were just so intense.

I wasn't surprised at all when she sucked her mouth off of my cock and immediately moved up to snowball with me. She wasn't kidding that I seem to cum more these days - when she opened her mouth and her tongue danced with mine, I could tell that there was a lot of cum in her mouth. As we kissed our tongues spread and shared my load she started moaning and while I couldn't see - I knew she was rubbing herself. The more our tongues touched, the more intensely she seemed to be moaning. It went on for a moment or two until I felt her start to push all of my cum into my mouth - as our kiss ended I even licked gently at her lips to sweep away the last taste of my stuff. I think she came as I started to swallow as for a second or two I felt her fingers still flurrying around and then saw her eyes close and seem to roll away for a moment.

Finally, we both lay back to seemingly catch our breath. She sat up and looked towards me and she smiled, moved around so we were head-to-head and she kissed me and said "that's just sooooo sexy that all of that didn't go in me". We lay there together and she hugged me and I think we were just enjoying feeling each that we didn't really even need to talk for a few minutes. Finally she got up on one elbow and again said "see, didn't that seem like a lot of cum from you?". She was so up-front and open about it. I told her yeah, and mentioned what I'd said here about needing to cum and seeming to cum a lot. And that was when she said again how sexy she felt that "my husbands cum is isn't in me". I giggled back at her and said something about her keeping me well satisfied.

I understand "for now" part. But how long is that "for now"? Because it doesn't take a "for a while" to turn into "for ever" as we suspect is the case with Rick and Brenda

Awesome update STB. Sounds like everyone is getting what they want. Communication is soooo key! Its great to read how you 2 are able to be honest with each other. You both are beginning to see that your special type of sex is still satisfying enough without penetration and the longer this goes on the stronger the desire will be in the other aspects of your relationship. I think she understands that she needs to share more of her sex with you so that it is still for you both. That her doing this is for both of you and not just her. As for you, I bet you can go a long time without her pussy if she continues to do special things for you. My only question is that based on what she is feeling and you discussed, will you ruin her mental state by fucking this weekend or will you allow her to keep that for Robert. You know based on what she said she doesn't want to. she is doing it for you but now that you talked I am wondering if it is necessary?

Raks - I agree that "for now" could be clarified - but I don't think I can push things that far along right now. She's having enough "difficulties" trying to deal with all that's come to the surface now. Same thought for Far2 - if I push things right now to try to define exactly what's going on and what will happen, I just think it's asking too much and will somewhat defeat the basic goal I'd had which was to let her lead this. I agree some clarification is needed and I will surely find a point to get it sometime between now and the end of the upcoming weekend.

Far2 - I know what you're saying but I also know that unless something changes this week, that she was pretty adamant about wanting Memorial Day weekend for us to 'reconnect' - and I suspect it may be important for her to be able to do this with Robert and yet still, when she needs the reassurance, to be able to reconnect with me. And I'm actually thinking that she's going to want to make sure that I can reconnect with her - and that, to put it simply, that I can still cum with her - that when it goes back to the 2 of us making love, that I can still climax with her.

I should have added some of my thoughts about one other aspect of all of this. Not all of what Robert squirts in her drips out later on - that's obvious to me. I know elsewhere there were posts about this - but the thought that her body is absorbing it is something that sticks in my head. In the past I've said I didn't know if it was more mental - that her knowing it's only his semen in her - makes her more receptive and conducive to sex and pleasure with him. Or is it a chemical/hormonal thing that is at play. I know it scares me a bit to think this way but at the same time, that it could be inducing her to want him more and to be more responsive with him is really incredible to think.

In my cuckold way of thinking - if this is true - then Far2 - maybe - and this is a maybe - but perhaps using a condom as others have said so that she can be truly only his might be something that could happen. I know that I don't like to use condoms - but at the same time - the last few times that we have used them, knowing why has made them okay. I'm scared to say that I might 'get off' on it if it happens. It IS what she's read about in the Penthouse Letters that have turned her on and it would fit with her other revelations. I think what I'm maybe most cautious about there is if that becomes the norm. I don't want to be in a position where it's months or longer before I feel her silky pussy again.

Steve,
As you say, let her lead the reconnection this weekend. I think she will very much want the real thing from you. Sue needs the reassurance that the genuine experience can ground her with you again.

On the issue of further denial, I would push for three weeks, then four if that works out. Currently you only have a short 'mental' denial period. The first few days were spent by recollecting the weekend and I would guess from Wednesday this week you will focus forward again.Even with three weeks, your 'down' period will double. Its going to be a long summer. Dont make it worse for yourself until you are sure you can both cope.

And - she texted me not more than 20 minutes ago that "I'm at Robbies now and should be home by 7ish :)".

And I can might as well add that I gave into temptation just after lunch today and relieved myself as I thought the torment of this afternoon and now into the evening wouldn't put me in a good place for when she got home. Yes - I let my mind go to the more extreme thoughts and even contemplated in my moment of ecstasy whether I should perhaps pull-out of her over Memorial Day weekend instead of cumming in her. The thought of me pulling out of her as I spurted all over her stomach - and the knowing look she would have on her face - sent me right over the edge and I made a mess on the floor under the desk here in our office. But I am quite content right now so it was worth it.

Peak - yes, I agree with you. And also about easing into longer periods. I want this to be something she wants - I think it already is but after the weekend I also want her to still want it. In my head I had contemplated saying we might be able to set the next reunion for possibly our time-off around July 4th - but that's a bit scary for me as it's not 3 or 4 but rather, 5 weeks away. I'm not sure that either of us are ready for that just yet.

Last edited:
Steve: You should ask her over Memorial Weekend if she really wants you inside her, or if it would just be a "mercy fuck" - and if you do go inside her wear a condom, even if you pull out. Let her know you are OK with only HIS cum inside her, even if you get to fuck her occasionally

Bear - I'll tread carefully when Memorial Day comes around - as I've said before, I really want this to be something she wants for herself.
I think most everyone here knows that I'll probably do whatever she asks. In the past I've felt that I've telegraphed or somehow influenced her desires - this time I want to know it is what she wants.

OMG! Sue's getting it from Robbie right now. They will probably keep going for another hour or so. Steve I will be a vicarious Cuck with you on this. You know when Sue see's Robbie, my wife gets eaten out. I think I will be going down on her a lot this week.
Be sure to have Sue put some dirty gym clothes in the hamper.

Rick

Steve, you know what Sue wants... to only have Robbie fucking her. And she will "allow" you to do it this weekend just to keep you happy. If you really want to make her happy tell her you want to wait longer, with no definite deadline stated. You could tentatively say 4th of July, but if she wants you sooner that's ok and if she wants to keep you waiting longer, that's ok too.
Really challenge yourself for her pleasure.

bevw said:
Steve, you know what Sue wants... to only have Robbie fucking her. And she will "allow" you to do it this weekend just to keep you happy. If you really want to make her happy tell her you want to wait longer, with no definite deadline stated. You could tentatively say 4th of July, but if she wants you sooner that's ok and if she wants to keep you waiting longer, that's ok too.
Really challenge yourself for her pleasure.

Bev is Right Steve. The only thing is You have to do it and mean it!!!! You can't look like a pathetic puppy while Your saying it. It would really enrich Her pleasure. You just may find Yourself in a place You only dreamed about. Bewarned the low will be very low. But I beat the High, will be Very High!!!!

The Highs and the Lows

Apologies for posting (literally put) “yesterdays news”, however after completing this note yesterday I had computer issues and could not post until now. I continue to think this topic/idea is important so here goes.
First let me say that I agree with all of the other posters here that encouraged you to continue posting the emotions you are going through “uncut” and in Real Time. Yes of course I enjoy reading about “the Highs” of you and Sue’s adventures. They are most erotic and entertaining and the reason I log in to this thread several times a day scouring for new script. But also as important to me are your outlined “lows” such as Saturday’s (May 18/13) post for several reasons.
First these posts remind me that this thread is made up of Real Events occurring during Real Time. Second not only can I feel empathy, recognition and a sense of connection that someone else goes through “Bad Days’’ just as I myself do (much more than I would like to it seems) lol—but also I have an opportunity to learn and to experience the “full impact” of what is going on.
Unfortunately there are no post secondary College courses offered on this lifestyle. Otherwise I would probably be enrolled in Cuckolding 101 right now. What we do have however is the Soon To Be story and select others, however IMO there isn't another thread anywhere that could be put in the same room with this one. The Sue and Robert thread currently sports 36803 views. Please don’t sell that many people short by only posting the happy shinny stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread