• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trial Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Peak, Not sure Steve has a say in this any more!!!. But You are right. If He would have said something. Then We all would have know for sure.
My money is on Sue.

Sneaky Will,
I've been to Vegas. You won't catch me betting against the house! We'll see. ...

Never bet against The House!!!

> Never bet against The House!!!
I'm not getting this reference -- every time you play anything in Las Vegas you ARE betting against the house...

Sue is in complete control. She Is The House!!! She Gets What Ever She Wants.

I wonder what that teasing was all about ?

Dear STB,

She is getting her time with robbie and she does not appears to be eager to reconnect this week. She is doing this as a mere courtesy to you. A way of saying thanks to you. Otherwise why did she refuse you on Friday ? If she were as eager to reconnect as you are, then friday night would have been different.

She had her fill, but could not grant you a little despite your wanting it so desperately (Your voice fell after she told you to wait.) Couldn't she read you and grant you a little? If this is beginning I wonder what the end might be.

I don't suppose Steve feels cheated because he didn't 'get any' Fri. night, because, after all she is already, "cheating on him," so what's another night!

But, if "The Weekend starts Saturday" why not Saturday morning ???

This is totally different than with Frank, or Don. It's more like how she would have been with Brad if she had allowed herself to "fall in love" with him!

Sue has already said that Robert gives her "all she needs" so, Yes, it does seem like Steve gets just enough "crumbs," and "leftovers" to keep him from "loosing it."

Cheers, Harry

I hope you are enjoying you cuckold pussy time with Sue. One more day of sweetness before your lovely wife gets to enjoy her gift of great sex and excitement playing with her cucky husband. Man she loves you Stb, playing to your needs. She does need to have time connecting with you from time to time but I think as you are seeing and hearing that she is really doing it more for you to check in than her desire. This next break will be okay too and then I think you will be ready for something much much longer. She obviously wants it and if she realizes that you are okay with it and enjoy connecting with her beyond putting you dick in her, she will appreciate you more. She is so lucky to have you and you are lucky to be with such a capable woman. Enjoy your last hours.

Guys,
I see Sue actions in a little different; just like Steve, and other cucks, get pleasure from being cucked, Sue is now the cuckoldress and she gets pleasure from being in control, and not that she does not care to have sex with Steve.

TMW - you see it the way I see it (now). I know that Will and Peak and others have pointed out in the past where they've seen Sue taking a dominant role and I admit I was reluctant to see it but now that I do - it's incredible to behold. I actually want to say that this is what I've been looking for in her - it is so much more reminiscent of our earliest days where she was very forthcoming in how and when she liked sex. I think I've recalled to others here or in PM's that some of our earliest times when we were just starting to date. We'd carpool sometimes and on the way home to her parents place (she lived at home for a while after her divorce) we'd stop off in a park or wherever and we'd fuck in the car - every time with me leaving a huge steaming load inside her. She'd pull up her panties/pantyhose and we'd go back to her parents maybe to hang around a little or sometimes for dinner - the whole while knowing she's wet from me. Thing was - SHE wanted it back then - SHE wanted to feel me - she even told me way back when that she liked how it felt.

So - when it came to Friday night - I know that others here thought I should have had my turn with her. But I knew she wanted to wait till Saturday - I knew it even before she'd come home - just as I knew that she was tired and wasn't going to be in the mood for more energetic sex with me. So yes - she did allow me to put my cock in her - she did that for me - because she knew I wanted to - and obviously, because she knew it'd turn me on. I subconsciously knew that even though she said I could leave my cock in her for a little bit - that I wasn't going to be able to have that much self-control. But the feeling of her sharing her (almost) just-fucked pussy with me like that is just such an incredible thing to feel. It instantly tells me just how passionate her evening was without me.

But even more so - I know what she said was honest - that she genuinely wanted me yesterday. That was apparent when about 4pm she came up to me while I was working outside. She had on a thin t-shirt and obviously no bra underneath from how I could see her nipples. She had on these sexy almost daisy-duke shorts and I immediately realized our daughter must not be around. I followed her back inside and up in our bedroom she let me undress her (what little she had on) as she said "now that we have some privacy - it's your turn honey .... I really want you". She apologized again to me about Friday night but then asked me "I know it turns you on, is it okay that you just feel me a little?". I groaned at her that she turned me on like crazy - and with that she undid my shorts and took out my again rock-hard cock and said "I see it does!". As she started to stroke she stood up next to me and kissed me and again said "thank you" I mumbled something like "for what" and she said "being patient with me like last night".

I wanted to let her know that it WAS okay. I told her that I knew she didn't want to end her time with Robert with me last night. She hugged me and said that she was happy I understood that because she didn't know how exactly to explain how she felt - but after I said that she said in this sexy sounding voice that it was something she hoped I was okay with and that she'd appreciated it how I'd "left her alone" all week. She kissed me and said that she loved feeling "him still in me". And that was when she looked up at me and said "I can douche if you want - he's really cum a lot in me this week" - I know she said it in a serious way but she also knew that it turned me on and I suspected she wanted some reassurance from me again that I was okay with it. I told her "yeah, I know, he gets you more than I do". She came close to me and said "are you okay with all of this?". I turned to her and kissed her and said something like "as long as that's all he gets more of" or something like that implying that I was concerned that he was taking more of her than just her physically. She hugged me and said in an intensely serious tone - something like "honey, I love you and nothing will ever change that" and then she added "he may have more sex but he'll never have my heart". I didn't need to hear anything more really - just how she said it - the emotion I felt in what she said and the deep hug we shared.

I told he that I wanted her just as she was and that as I reached to get her undressed I told her that I don't think I'd felt this much desire for her in years. She giggled and said "I'm horny too!" and a moment later we were both naked rolling on the bed. I ran my hand down between her legs and she willingly spread them. She was wet - I could tell some of it was from her from how slick she felt - but I could also tell that she was still wet from his semen in her. As we got hornier together she giggled at how wet she seemed to be almost always now. I moaned back that "he seems to cum a lot in you" and that brought this deep sexy moan from her and she said "I want you to feel it". And a moment later I was kneeling between her legs and she was holding my cock rubbing it up and down. She'd let me push into her just a bit and then she'd pull me back out. Each time - it seemed to release a dribble of wetness from her and each time she'd let me push back into her it'd be a little deeper.

I don't know if it's ever going to be something I grow tired of. But it hasn't yet!!!! The feeling of her pussy - of her body - of her - after she's been fucked. It's incredible. It give me such stimulation that I can't even describe it. The wetness and openness of her pussy - yes, it does feel a bit more loose - I admit it - it can't all be in my head as I know I can push into her a bit more easily and quickly - of course that could also be from how wet she is.

She looked up at me and said "I can clean it out if you want" meaning she'd douche for me. I told her that I didn't want her to and that I loved how she felt. I don't know how she meant it - but she said something like "I like doing it before I see Robert again". I know it stuck in my head all afternoon and all night and now is still there - that she washes out my cum - but she'll leave his alone afterwards. I didn't ask her anything more about this but I will later tonight when she does it again before bed later as I expect she will.

But yesterday afternoon - no - there was no doubt that once I got seated deep in her and she raised her legs and wrapped them around my lower back - that we were in for a good ride!

I have to say that she definitely seems like she can get to orgasm much more easily and quickly now - including feeling quite a few pretty intense ones as we built up to what I hoped was a mutual explosion! She teased me a bit - but by then we were both pretty horny. She teased at "how much he cums" and that combined with everything else set us in motion for an intense climax. I was starting to get frantic and I knew she was totally into it by the end when she was thrusting her pussy up at each thrust I'd take at her - grinding her nub against my curley pubes and feeling her start to tremble. Finally she knew I was ready - and wow - she pulled her own legs back and apart and as I really got into it - so did she! Just a I was about to cum I felt her whole body shake and I felt the unmistakeable feeling of her pussy seeming to milk my cock - and that was it - I let loose and my first squirts make her squeal out loud as she shuddered under me. I know I could feel her body trembling but I was way too busy focused on plunging deeper and deeper into her with each spurt until I just pushed in and stayed put as the last dribbled were drawn out of me. She still had her eyes closed a bit as I came to a rest against her and then she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me as we shared the last tremors of our orgasms. It may not have been exactly simultaneous - but there was no doubt we were together in passion. She held me close and whispered how she loves feeling me wanting and needing her so bad. I hugged her tightly and said that I missed feeling her so close but now loved how we felt like we were one.

I felt my cock getting softer and a moment or two later I pushed up onto my elbows and both of our eyes locked on where my cock was still imbedded in her pussy. Of course the knowledge that she's shared this moment with Robert many times was in my head - but it didn't matter, because at that moment all that mattered to me was feeling her sweet slickness as I playfully thrust my softened cock in and out of her. She giggled and said "did you enjoy that?!". I kissed her and said "it's always intense". A moment or two later my now soft cock slipped out of her and she giggled and said "now you'd made quite a mess" - as she lay there with her legs still spread. She looked up at me and saw me staring at her well used pussy and she said "you can have it if you want, go on". She knew what I wanted - and a second later I was leaning down and licking gently all around her pussy. I could most definitely taste my own cum mixed with whatever else was still remaining. A moment later she put her hand on the back of my head and cooed "you can go inside now if you want" - I put my thumbs on both sides of her vagina and pushed it apart and open and revealed the darkened-pink interior now with my own thick cum coating her. I relished fucking her with my tongue and tasting all that there was. I felt her hand tighten against the back of my head and I realized she'd wanted me to make her cum one more time so I used both my tongue and finger - my tongue licking at her clit and my finger reaching inside and massaging the rough-spot that's where her g-spot it. She started to moan and arch her back to push her pussy towards my mouth and as I probed her, I felt her again tighten and then shake gently as yet another, milder, orgasm rolled over her.

When she came down from that high I slithered up next to her and kissed her - sharing the taste of all 3 of us.

That was just the afternoon!!!! I'll have to find time to recap last night because about 10:30pm we were back in the bedroom at it again.

I know a lot of people are saying "warning" and "danger" - but I have to say - there is nothing more reassuring than feeling her orgasm almost simultaneously with me almost effortlessly. The feeling of sweeping over the edge together and then feeling each drive the other on for more - it's incredibly rewarding.

Steve,
Sometimes, I post stuff here and then feel like John denying Christ. Oh ye of little faith. I still think that you could benefit from surprising Sue more. She continues to lead your encounters in a way I'm sure she doesn't with Robert. However, there is clearly no denying the love she has for you. Lucky man. Enjoy the rest of the day.

What is going on here??? LOL Dogs and Cats Living Togeather!!! I find Myself agreeing with Peek two days in a row!!! Well Peak maybe We do have some common ground???

Steve I told You a while ago to give in to Your Sub Side. Its a big part of You. Who cares what anyone thinks of You. Right Now, Ask Yourself. Are You Happy??? I think the answer is yes. That's all that matters. Sue love You. Ok its not traditional. So What. ( If your reading this Board Your not have Traditional thoughts, Are YOU???? So Don't Judge Steve or anyone on this Board.) We all live our lives.

That was just Saturday afternoon that I recapped earlier. I don't have much time right now to continue but last night when we got into bed she rolled towards me and sidled up to me and she ran her hands up and down my body while saying to me how lucky she was. She looked at me and said that she was happy that I was content and that she was very much enjoying the "new aspects" of our relationship. Then she said it - she said that she is learning more about what turns me on and that she was surprised at how "rewarding" (her words) the "limited sex" has been between us. She said that she hasn't felt this alive in a long time and she thanked me again for letting her enjoy herself and not having to worry about me.

I wasn't sure what she was going for at first - it was kind of an odd out-of-the-blue discussion - until a minute later she leaned over and kissed me and ran her hand down to my boxers and gave my cock a squeeze and said "think he's up for another round?" Damn if I didn't stiffen right up with her hand on it and she even giggled and said "looks like Robbie's not the only one who wants seconds". And a second later she disappeared under the blanket and proceeded to suck me to full hardness. When I was fully hard she came up and grinned and said "looks like he's ready" and a second later she said "I"m still wet from you this afternoon - you can probably just get right in" and sure enough - with just a few moments with my fingers between her pussy lips - she opened up like a flower - waiting for me. Even in the dim light I could see her pussy gaping at me.

I pushed into her and she giggled at me and asked "do I feel any different?". I told her that I wasn't sure it was a good time to answer after we'd been at it earlier but she said "in general silly ..... I do some kegels" and she looked up at me and said "or do you like me feeling looser?" and she giggled "... knowing how it got that way?" She teased me a bit and even at one point she relaxed her pussy completely and said "see how loose I can make it for you". I guess she felt my cock start to throb at that because she teased me more and said stuff about how "tired it gets after Robbie's been at it for a while" and "how good it feel afterwards".

Since she'd been so "busy" this week and she'd cum pretty hard earlier, I wasn't sure if this was just a good quick fuck for me or if she was going to get into it. I had my answer a few moments later as she slid herself down the bed more and positioned herself underneath me. As I held her legs back I saw that one hand was pinching her nipples - going from one breast to the other - and the other hand was now between our legs rubbing at her clit. The more I plunged into her - the faster she rubbed herself and the wetter she got - to the point that there was slurping and sloshing noises each time I plunged in and a thin almost foam started to appear around the base of my cock.

After 30 years I can tell when she's on the edge too and from looking down at her - her eyes closed, head thrashing back and forth, and the way she was moving rhythmically with me - I knew she was going to cum again. I loved knowing she was going to cum while we were fucking. There's something just so rewarding to feel - when you can feel your woman respond deeply like that. It spurred me on and when I put a few fantasy-visions in my head - I found myself on the verge too. I looked down at her and she had her eyes open and we looked at each other and after another few seconds of fucking, as we watched each other I felt my orgasm start to spew in her and a second later I watched her eyes glaze over and sort of roll back as she shook under me and held me tightly.

We both burst out laughing like crazy afterwards - I told her it reminded me of an old Calvin and Hobbes comic strip where Calvin and Hobbes are in bed and they're saying how cold it is and Calvin gets mad at Hobbes for taking all the blankets. The funny part that made us laugh is that in the comic - the 2 of them get into this play-fight afterwards they are both lying there on top of the blankets all sweaty from their play-fight and both are saying "it's roasting in here". Last night was the exact same - she knew what comic I meant exactly as I rolled off of her and we both lay there covered in a sheen of sweat.

I need to sign off now because we've already made plans for some more time later tonight. She kisssed me earlier this afternoon and said "I know tonight's the last night for a while - so lets make sure we have enough time". So - at 8:30 now, I'm going to shower up and then get things ready for later. Despite going twice last night I feel so horny today that I have no doubt that I'm definitely up for it.

STB

have fun and enjoy your last time tonight for awhile. after tonight she will be all robie's again for is it three week's this time or not.

also does sue play with her self when she is with robbie. or does he do her so well that she does not think she need's to.

keep us posted.

In post #70 you stated:
"If Robert truly reshapes her, we know it's only a matter of some Kegal excercises to bring it back. But yes it is erotic to think just that-that Robert may reshape her pussy to accomodate him- what a friggin intense thought-much less to admit it might be something I actually desire.

In post #194 the issue of Robert "modifying" Sue's body comes up again:
I pushed into her and she giggled at me and asked "do I feel any different?". I told her that I wasn't sure it was a good time to answer after we'd been at it earlier but she said "in general silly ..... I do some kegels" and she looked up at me and said "or do you like me feeling looser?" and she giggled "... knowing how it got that way?" She teased me a bit and even at one point she relaxed her pussy completely and said "see how loose I can make it for you". I guess she felt my cock start to throb at that because she teased me more and said stuff about how "tired it gets after Robbie's been at it for a while" and "how good it feel afterwards".

Are your thoughts any different now that Sue, after having experienced Robert frequently during this last month, is beginning to show definite evidence that Robert is indeed beginning to reshape her and if not will you continue to enjoy this progression if it continues, as it no doubt will, the more they amp up the frequency in their relationship over the coming months i.e. with overnight "dates" and the fact that Sue has now asked to see him at "random" times which also may mean increased frequency.

I don't know why but I think it is an amazing turn on that she douches you cum out of her. Maybe you should consider using condoms? That would help her continue to give you access but keep her pussy full of Robbie's semen. Food for thought

Users who are viewing this thread