• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trophy Wife Mounted and Stuffed

The Giant

Try to add details yet this week. Mistress and I both had sex on Saturday but not with each other. Was a great time.

On Friday she told me she was going out but someone was picking her up so she wouldn't have to be concerned about driving. Mistress wasn't ready when the door bell rang and told me to get it, and make "him" comfortable until she was done.

I was in one of my new outfits. Royal blue I guess, not wearing my penis restraint, but taped from where my panties started to where they ended in back with my proud little pecker tucked neatly out of sight. Tape didn't quite match so it looked a bit like a racing stripe.

Her date literally took my breath away. He filled the doorway. Nearly seven feet tall wearing a letter jacket from the largest university in the state. "I'm here to pick up your wife."

I told him she'd be ready in just a minute and offered to get him something to drink. He wanted a Jack and Coke. Mistress had sat a bottle in the kitchen and a case of coke in the refrigerator when she'd gotten home. I placed his drink on a coaster and asked him if he needed anything else.

"You do know that I'm going to fuck your wife tonight don't you?"

"Mistress doesn't always tell me about what she and her date have planned."

"Well I'm telling you I'm going to fuck your wife. You don't have a problem with that?"

"No sir, not if it makes Mistress happy."

"She says you're a cuckold and you get off on other dudes fucking her. Is that right?"

I was getting kind of excited at this point dressed as I was in front of this giant knowing that he was going to score with my wife. I told him that who Mistress decided to have sex with was her business, and it was my job to help her in any way she deemed necessary.

"Seeing you explains a lot. You're like old enough to be her dad aren't ya?"

"Yes."

"No wonder she fucks around on your ass. What are you supposed to be dressed up like that?"

"Mistress bought it for me and told me to wear it tonight."

At that point Mistress arrived dressed exactly as if she was going to work, but with heavier make up, high heels, and she had a pair of reading glasses attached to a chain so they rested just above her breasts.

He stood up as Mistress introduced him to me. His name was Jake.

Jake grabbed my wife's ass in his huge hands and lifted her off the ground as they engaged in a long kiss. He dwarfed her in size. When he dropped her after the kiss he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard enough to bring a gasp from Mistress.

"Show me."

Mistress without hesitation reached down to the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up revealing the top of her thigh highs, panties, and belly. She pushed the panties down a bit to reveal two words, and an arrow pointing towards her pussy.

"Jake's Cunt."

Jake smiled before sticking his fingers into my wife's pussy and he finger fucked her in front of me until Mistress started to moan. He stopped and told her to unbutton her blouse. He pushed it back to examine her for a moment to confirm that Mistress wasn't wearing a bra. He grabbed her nipples and pulled on them roughly producing another moan from my wife.

They made out for a moment or so before he told her it was time to hit it, and asked her for the keys.

They were taking Mistress's car.

"I'm not sure what time I'll be home I'll call you."

"She'll be home when she's too sore to fuck anymore."

Mistress giggled.

Mistress didn't come home until Saturday morning.

Work Clothing

I'm skipping around here but yesterday when Mistress walked into the kitchen before heading off to work I was speechless at her outfit. She'd bought a new blazer, vest, skirt number. It was tight all over and she couldn't fasten the top button on the vest. But it was the skirt that blew me away. A mini almost? Hit her halfway between her pussy and knees. Outfit was gray with a light pin strip. Mistress had on shiny gray hose, and matching three inch heels.

She didn't want any breakfast instead she struck different poses sitting on a chair. Mistress would cross her legs or open them slightly, re-cross, adjust the skirt a bit and my job was to tell her how much could be seen. They were thigh highs but her others all come to within a couple of inches from her panties. These don't go that far up so bare skin showed up a lot easier. With very little effort she showed the lace tops and skin when she crossed her legs. If she put a little higher lift when crossing them you could see her pussy which was not covered by panties.

Next she went through a number of poses standing up, and how much showed if she bent over from the waist without bending her knees as opposed to dropping forward with her knees bent but facing me.

She showed a little bit of cleavage which meant the bra she had on was pushing her breasts together and up.

The final pose had her sitting on the table top and crossing her legs as if she was doing the same thing on her desk at work.

"What do you think?"

"I think you look great, but is it okay to wear that to work?"

"Absolutely. Just curious about how people will react."

"I think they'll all go fucking nuts. You really look neat Mistress."

"And I guess if I was to be totally honest this will make it easier to fuck me. Easier to play with myself. Might settle the issue about whether or not I shave my pussy...or wear panties for that matter. Shit my pussy is getting wet. That little bitch that leaves the boys with their tongues hanging out is going to see what happens when she's got a real woman to compete with."

That was about it. She told me it was a great day. Word got around in a hurry and she had all sorts of unexpected male visitors. Mistress masturbated three times at school.

Christmas

Hey Ron how about you drop an update and consider it a Christmas present. Math isn't my strong suit but you must be juggling about four or five balls here, no pun intended. If nothing else just let me know that you're still happily married, and looking forward to the rest of the holidays.

Warm regards, but not in a gay way
Howwee

Hurricane Katrina

Hey Ron how about you drop an update and consider it a Christmas present. Math isn't my strong suit but you must be juggling about four or five balls here, no pun intended. If nothing else just let me know that you're still happily married, and looking forward to the rest of the holidays.

Warm regards, but not in a gay way
Howwee

Not so good. Katrina hit the house and although the hurricane is over FEMA has been slow to help with the damage done. It's all on me. I fucked up royally, and after everything she's done for me I deserve her wrath.

Mistress let me have sex with my sister-in-law, while she played the submissive all weekend and I loved it, but what had I done to deserve getting to screw that pussy?

On Labor Day I did nothing to stop a twenty-year old woman from giving me a blow job. In May I spent the afternoon and part of the evening fucking and being fucked by my ex-wife. How's that go about a woman scorned?

The twenty-year old it turns out had spilled her guts in anger to Bob when he tried to make up with her.

Julie, and I still can't believe she fucking did this to me, waited awhile after sending me some pictures of our afternoon and sent Mistress the same pictures. They were mailed to the school. Mistress didn't say a thing about knowing about the first one or receiving the second.

Instead she has been a woman on a mission, and I'm not sure how close to completion she is but I hope we're getting close. No, she's not leaving me that was never mentioned. It's the pay backs are a bitch number, and I'm the bitch getting paid back.

I don't much feel like details right now because it makes me think about all of it and I get queasy.

I'll post again after the dust settles a bit more.

How is it going twerp.

How bad is it that you feel queasy telling how the payback is ?

Curiosity is killing me ! Especially when your wife is really creative in this department.

One nice thing about my Mistress is she gets bored with items after a time. So no more pee numbers. Then she moves on to something else. I have not had an orgasm in over a month. It's been double that since I've had sex with Mistress.
I was in a three some with a gay couple. That was on the night of a small party at our house. I was and am so starved for physical intimacy that I was a willing participant with the gay couple. It was the first time I'd ever had my penis in another man's bottom. I let his partner take me. Mistress had given me a pill before hand. She spent the evening with two guys who had not brought dates to the party.

Mistress is not sure how many men she has had sex with in her life. Almost all them were after she got divorced and since we got married. Conservatively thirty before, and exactly twenty since we got married.

Thanksgiving was at her parent's house. About twenty relatives and a couple of friends. Mistress's brother and his family were there and he and I get along really well. He's glad she married someone who makes his sister happy and got her to settle down. If only he knew.

On Friday the door bell rang and on the other side was my younger brother. I knew exactly why he was there, and who had invited him without my knowledge. Mistress gave him a big hug followed by a deep long French kiss as my brother's hands explored her clothed body.

After we settled in with some drinks the conversation turned immediately to sex.

"Your bother wants to make love to me, but I told him I couldn't because I was married to you. He just wouldn't take no for an answer so finally I told him it was up to you to defend my honor. The two of you are going to wrestle and the winner gets to fuck me while the loser has to suck cock. You'll do that for me won't you honey? Protect my pussy from your little brother's big, stiff, cock please?"

I had always bested him as we grew up. Until the last time when we were home from college and I was *****. I started it and he finished it. It was my first true humiliation, and there were a few spectators.

I not only wanted to beat him to keep him from screwing Mistress I was desperate to have sex with my wife.

"I submit, you are superior to me, please let me suck your cock." Those were Mistress's instructions on what the loser would say to end the match. We both agreed to what she said, and I thought we'd be pretty equally matched.

That was before Mistress had me follow her to her bedroom to get ready for the match. I stripped naked ******** my chastity device and then she handed me a pair of her glossy pantyhose. She of course knew exactly how high they would reach on my larger body. Just above the halfway point of my shaved bottom.

"You just have to win Ronnie. I simply can't bear the thought of having your little brother's disgusting cock in my pussy.
I'm not some slut wife who spreads for other men especially a member of the family. I want to see him on his knees with your tiny little boy penis in his mouth. You'll do that for my won't you baby?"

I just croaked out a yes in reply.

He started laughing as soon as he saw me which made me quake in fear.

"Now the way this works is one of you will get on all fours with the other on top. You both know the starting position right? Now I'll flip a coin to see who starts on top. Randy you get to call it because you're the guest."

Mistress flipped the coin in the air but caught the coin and without either of us seeing it Mistress said my brother would be on top.

"Now Randy whatever you do make sure you don't push his wrestling outfit past his cute bottom he just can't take it when his bare bottom is *******."

We got in position and Mistress said, "Go."

I was laid out on the floor with my face in the carpet in two seconds. He pushed the pantyhose past my bottom and I felt the rush of degradation that I craved.

Mistress cheered me on but they were really just taunts.

"Ronnie you have to beat him or else he's going to fuck me as soon as he wins...after you suck his cock...don't let him spank you...please Randy don't spank your big brother...I don't think I could take it if I saw my big strong husband get spanked."

Randy bounced up and down on me a couple of times which knocked most of the wind out of me before reversing his position so he was now facing my legs while sitting on my back, and then he proceeded to of course spank my white bottom turning it red.

"Don't give up honey. You already sucked Mike's cock if you suck Randy's everyone will think you're just a sissy who likes to suck cock. A cocksucker."

"I'm going to fuck your wife while you watch cocksucker."

Mistress started taking her clothes off while Randy grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him treating me like a pretzel. Mistress was naked playing with her breasts.

"I give up....I give up...please..."

"You have to say it the right way Ronnie."

"I submit, you are superior to me, please let me suck your cock."

"Before you fuck my wife." Mistress prompted.

"Before you fuck my wife."

I watched him take my wife doggy style after I'd performed which hadn't taken long because he was almost hard from staring at my wife's naked body.

"I should have married you...oh fuck...love your cock...fuck...ah, ah, ah, fuck me Randy fuck me so good...so glad you beat your big brother up...such a sissy...he hasn't been able to get it up in so long...so little...cum in me Randy...fill my cunt...fuck your sister in law up baby."

I cleaned her pussy when he was done fucking my wife while he watched, and commented on my lack of manhood.

The second time he came later that day was from a blow job administered by Mistress. She kept the load in her mouth and slowly let it dribble from her mouth into mine.

We went to dinner Saturday night where I did nothing to stop him from feeling my wife up in public. She came in a bar while he finger fucked her much like my older brother had before she performed oral sex on him in the back seat of her car while I drove.

He left late Sunday morning after they had one more go around.

This one didn't actually do the queasy number in my tummy. That was still to come.

By the way things have settled down as Mistress seems to have worked out her punishments

"Don't get mad, get even." Mistress did both, and of course, "Hell hath no fury....

I'll update soon.

She is indeed creative..

I am really hoping you get even by having your Mother in Law really soon !

Kaye - MIL

She is indeed creative..

I am really hoping you get even by having your Mother in Law really soon !

Oh God I want to so bad. She emailed me pictures of herself showing me her whole body, and I can't even jack off looking at them. Kaye met me for lunch awhile back and we ended up making out in my truck. Her breasts are just great. She's full bodied and so soft. I nursed at them, I played with her pussy, I went down on her and she screamed when she climaxed. She feels guilty, not because we're being unfaithful but because my penis is locked up.

She wants a call any day, any time that Mistress takes it off, but she never releases me anymore. It's not that I can't come up with an excuse to get released, but I'm scared shitless of getting caught after what Mistress did after finding out about my two other mistakes.

Kaye has had affairs. She'll do anything for me. She is an expert at phone sex, but the end result is the same. I'm left with nothing but frustration. On Thanksgiving she managed to ****** her breasts to me. That scared me.

So yes I still want to bed her in the worst way.

Did things cool down yet ?

Any chance of sharing the pics your Mother in Law sent ?

Can't Get An Erection

Did things cool down yet ?

Any chance of sharing the pics your Mother in Law sent ?

Yeah I don't know why not. Probably should blur her face.

I can't get hard. Mistress won't give me a pill, but I'd gotten to where I didn't have any problem getting a good solid erection without them. At least for the first go around. Christmas night she wore a really hot bedroom number. I thought I'd explode just getting to see her naked, and actually touching her breasts and pussy again my concern was shooting off too soon.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me, I need it so bad...don't disappoint me...get hard...if you don't fuck me with your little hard dick then I'll think you don't find me attractive. Get hard...hurry up...I can't wait...c'mon show me what a stud you are with your tiny little thing."

It was a noodle. Between never using it, and the ice treatments nothing fucking happened.

I begged for a pill. Begged. She brought out her micro-vibe and made humiliating remarks about a man who couldn't get hard wasn't really a man at all, and how she'd put up with my clit of a prick but at least it was a hard clit. She wouldn't be fucking other men if I could just satisfy her.

I begged to lick her pussy and breasts but I didn't deserve it, and I should have been thanking her for letting me look at her beautiful naked body. I told myself I wouldn't whine or get teary eyed but I did anyway.

Mistress took video of me. It includes me begging her to suck on my penis. "You didn't have any problem getting hard when Julie had a cock up your ass did you? Didn't have any problem getting hard when it was time to fuck another man in the ass did you? Do I need to fuck your cunt to get you hard? Cuckold. My old husband must be turning queer. Are you a homo cucky? Do you want to suck a big man cock?"

I started to say she had given me a pill those times, but she shut me up in a hurry. When she was nice enough to let me out without my chastity device I'd betrayed her in the most horrible way possible.

"If I had been Julie I wouldn't have stopped with your brothers I'd have fucked your daddy too. Think about that limp dick, does that make you hard...your daddy shooting a load into my pussy. His big hard cock owning my pussy. I'd have licked and sucked on it until he filled my belly with his cum. You dream about sucking your daddy's cock Ronnie? You sucked your brothers' cocks and loved it so what a thrill it would have been to go down on your daddy."

When she ordered me to answer her I told her yes I would have loved to have sucked his big cock. That's on the video as well.

Now I've begun to wonder if I'll get hard with a pill in me, and worrying about it won't help.

Mistress is currently dating someone new. He's a single teacher at Melissa's school. The change in her wardrobe turned out to be a Friday thing only. Don't know if I mentioned that or not. It was for the teacher. She came onto to him in his classroom. He's a real nice guy, very intelligent, and isn't in to humiliating me...other than fucking my wife.

When Mistress wants to be dominated, and play the submissive Jake shows up. Jake it turns out is the "Freak" who started this whole thing when she expelled him at her last school. There were some things Mistress chose not to tell me until recently. I'll get to those soon enough.

My Mother in Law Naked 1

This is Kaye. The captions are hers. I want to have sex with my mother in law. I want to fuck her in my Mistress's bed.

Attachments

• closer.jpg
    closer.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 282
  • come_in_babya.jpg
    come_in_babya.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 291
  • come_on_babya.jpg
    come_on_babya.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 257
  • feel_mea.jpg
    feel_mea.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 262
My Mother in Law Naked 2

When I could still get hard she asked me to cum on her picture and email it to her. "I want my baby inside me."
We want to fuck each other, and no one would get hurt. She wants me to "nurse" at her breasts. She wants to hold me while I do. She masturbates thinking about me. I have three pairs of her panties.

Attachments

• feel_them_babya.jpg
    feel_them_babya.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 233
  • like_ita.jpg
    like_ita.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 228
  • moist_inside_babya.jpg
    moist_inside_babya.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 289
  • on you 2.jpg
    on you 2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 266
Paper Boy

Why can I do? If I'm not wearing the device it's because Mistress is right there with me. When it's off I'm generally in one of my outfits with my penis taped down. I can't even find a time to jack off or at least try. I don't know where she keeps my pills. I suppose I could get another script for them and get them out of Canada which I've done before. I could melt the spare out of the ice, and hope she didn't notice. I'm scared about what would happen if she found out. Pissed as she was about Julie I can only imagine her going nuts if she found out I had sex with her mom. Mistress is getting laid almost daily, and she still seems horny.

The Saturday after January first when she came out of her bedroom I was delighted because she had on an old denim mini-skirt and a pair of high heels. She had make up on but was otherwise naked. Her big breasts bouncing and her shoulders thrown back. I didn't ask and she didn't volunteer.

A little before ten she went down to the front door and pushed her skirt up. She played with her pussy while standing up
and glanced out the small window in the door. After one such peek she really went at it and I thought she was going to cum when the door bell rang. She straightened her skirt out and opened the door. It was cold outside. On the other side of the door was our paper boy. I don't know how it works in other places but our paper boy doesn't collect for the paper we send in a payment for a specified period of time.

I was told later that my wife had called the boy's mom and told her that we had forgotten to mail her son a Christmas tip or bonus and if he'd just drop by she'd give it to him.

The kid was somewhere around twelve to fourteen max, and in a state of shock at her bare breasts which had gone into wrinkled arousal when ******* to the frigid outside air. Mistress ushered him in and apologized saying he caught her getting dressed but she didn't want to miss him. She asked him how his Christmas had gone and if he'd gotten what he wanted.

He couldn't decide where to look. He'd look down and then glance up at her breasts and then down or around any where but her face.

He muttered a, "Yeah."

"What was the best present you got from Santa? Oh you're too big to believe in Santa aren't you?"

When my wife said that she placed her hands on his shoulders and said, "And so strong." That put her breasts within a few inches of touching him.

He said something about a video game, and clothing.

"What do you do with the money you make delivering papers? You don't spend it all do you?"

Mistress had her hands on his shoulders.

His mom made him put half of it in a savings account, and he got to spend the rest was his answer. Mistress told him that was very responsible. She asked him about sports and school. After he answered her she asked him about girlfriends.

"A big handsome boy like you must have a bunch of girlfriends. I wish there had been a boy as good looking as you when I was in school."

He did an ah shucks number before admitting that he did have a girl he liked, but he wasn't sure she liked him.

My wife explained that when she was his age the boys had to ask because the girls didn't feel like they could even though they wanted to very badly and he should just see if she wanted to talk some time.

She asked him if he wanted some hot coco or anything to drink but he told her he'd better get home.

"Of course you do what was I thinking. You don't want to spend your Saturday talking to an old married woman. Let me get your present."

She bounced away or rather her breasts did as she retrieved an envelope. She dropped the envelope and turned to pick it up not bending her knees which gave him a view nearly to her bottom before turning again. She handed him the envelope but grasped his hand with both of hers shaking it a bit as she told him what a grand job he did and how much she appreciated it.

"You're such a dear." And with that my wife gave him a kiss on the cheek which did bring her bare breasts in contact with his jacket.

"Now you remember that if you ever need advice on what to say to all those girls you can stop by and ask me okay? Because it's probably not something you want to talk to your mom about is it?"

"Okay...thanks a lot for the present Mrs. K."

"Oh darling you're old enough to call me Melissa."

"Ah okay...thanks Melissa."

"You're more than welcome.'

My wife then popped the glass door open and held it as he stepped by her on his way out. My wife was essentially ******** herself to anyone who happened by walking or driving and while she did close the glass outer door she didn't move away from it waiting until he had gotten on his bike and she waved as he finally took off.

Mistress closed the inner door.

"Oh fuck...fuck...oh fuck..."

She dropped to the floor and jammed two fingers into her pussy. I could see that she was wet.

"Ah shit...shit....fuck...........ahh....ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

She climaxed. When she was finished she didn't say a word just went back to her bedroom.

This is Kaye. The captions are hers.

Nice. But, I don't see any captions...

I want to have sex with my mother in law.

That's a laudable goal. I mean, what self-respecting mother-in-law wouldn't want to fuck her son-in-law...?

I want to fuck her in my Mistress's bed.

That seems like sort of a detail. Why not submit to being laid by her in her own bed...? Ideally, after she convinces her husband, your father-in-law, that his role is to sit in the hallway, outside her closed boudoir door, listening...?

You might consider whether submitting to your MIL laying you in your Mistress's bed might be risky. Most women have a considerably better sense of smell than most men, so if your Mistress isn't enthusiastic about this idea and hasn't given you permission, she may detect the odor of "another woman" in her bed, which could have... well... adverse consequences for you.

Paper Boy

I did address Mistress about the paper boy. Politely.

"It's against the law Mistress. You could get in serious trouble and I couldn't bare the thought of living without you."

"Do I look that stupid? You think I don't know that? If it was legal I'd have fucked him on the floor I was so turned on and wet. I want a boy. I want to fuck a boy and I can't. It pisses me off, and it's stupid law...for boys anyway."

"What if he tells his parents?"

"He's not going to tell his parents. They're the last people on earth he'd tell. If that had happened to you who would you have told? You'd tell your friends, and maybe your brother if you had one, but I doubt that would happen either. I was in my home topless. Sue me. He jacked off as soon as he got home and he was thinking about me. Jesus he had a pimple. Shit I'm getting hot again."

"You've had sex with sixteen year olds isn't that enough?"

"It wasn't for Julie was it? That bitch got to do it all. And she fucked my husband. Goddamn that just totally pisses me off. The bitch. If I could figure out how I'd return the favor. I own you. You're my property how could you be so stupid?"

"I told you how sorry I am Mistress, I am so sorry. It was stupid, and I'm weak."

"You got that right. Fucking your little dick is as close as I'll get to having sex with a boy."

Mistress was quiet for a moment or two then exploded again.

"Fucking bitch. You let her fuck you in the ass. Pictures! Jesus Christ you let her take pictures of you. You can see your face. God! She's fucking laughing at me. A set of fake fucking tits and you couldn't wait to drop your panties you fucking slut. If I ever get the chance I'll kick her ass. She's fucking old! She fucked around on you forever and you were clueless. You're a cuckold. My cuckold. I told you what I was doing and you love it. That cunt spread and I'll bet you everyone knew but you."

"Mistress Julie never got to fuck a black man."

"As far you know."

I'd heard most of this before and I just wanted it to end before she totally fucking exploded. I changed the subject.

"Other states have different laws regarding legal age of consent. I could do some research."

"Oh so we just drop in and pick up a kid off the street. Hi, we're from __________, and I can't fuck boys there so we thought we'd do a "drive by fucking."

"Sorry Mistress."

"Y'know what do it anyway. At least you'd be doing something productive for a change."

So no, Mistress is hardly over my unfaithfulness, but the spankings, and water sports have abated. The blow job I got doesn't really seem to bother her it's the ex-wife number, and I understand. As good as it was I wish I had the chance for a do-over. I'd have kept my dick where it belongs.

I'm also a bit concerned about Mistress and a certain drug. Ecstasy. She doesn't need a drug to increase her sexual cravings. I've never seen her take it, or found any but the incident with the paper boy was over the top even for her.

Or maybe it's a even up number with my ex-wife.

Stupid

Nice. But, I don't see any captions...

If you just move your mouse over the picture it shows her tag for the picture.

That's a laudable goal. I mean, what self-respecting mother-in-law wouldn't want to fuck her son-in-law...?

That seems like sort of a detail. Why not submit to being laid by her in her own bed...? Ideally, after she convinces her husband, your father-in-law, that his role is to sit in the hallway, outside her closed boudoir door, listening...?

I don't know about him. He's always pretty quiet, and Kaye obviously runs the show, but don't know how far that goes. Having him listen to me fuck his wife could be really cool though.

You might consider whether submitting to your MIL laying you in your Mistress's bed might be risky. Most women have a considerably better sense of smell than most men, so if your Mistress isn't enthusiastic about this idea and hasn't given you permission, she may detect the odor of "another woman" in her bed, which could have... well... adverse consequences for you.

Yeah, doing it in Mistress's bedroom would be stupid and lord knows I can do stupid.

Doug

I'll post more on Doug later. I mentioned that Mistress is dating a single teacher. His name is Doug. Smart guy about thirty. We've had some nice talks, and he's genuinely a nice man. He happens to be black. The only black teacher in the school. Mistress had sex with two other black men when she was divorced so it's not a new number. He's the real reason she started her causal Fridays.

We've all been out in public together, and a black man with a lily white woman still gets some disapproving looks. He volunteered penis information to me by way of telling me not to worry about the BBC number. "Just your normal seven inch cock."

I fucking wish.

I want to watch I truly do. The skin contrast drives me silly.

Mistress seduced him.

Anyway I really like him and am happy for Mistress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back