• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tv personality you wanna see go black....

• Thread starterxldam1
  • Start date
Indeeed! Sara is the hottest woman ever born!

Agreed!

Can you even imagine a night between her legs? I can't! It is just too complicated, lol! Her tits, her long legs, her face, her pussy, her skin damn I am confused as what to look at next LOL! Damn she is fine! I have followed her career since it started and always thought she was one fine looking woman! What an incredible fuck it would be.

I've been saying this for over a year now on here that Sara Evans is a black mans dream fuck.

I can attest that she is every man's dream fuck, black or white, hell just imagine it if you can! I bet she would be wild in bed.

I would think a wholesome celebrity mom like Kelly Ripa would have a huge appeal....

The best

And she is into sports Erin Andrews or go with daisy Fuentes

Attachments

• erin-andrews.jpg
    erin-andrews.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 491
  • mattjansenerinandrews.jpg
    mattjansenerinandrews.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 382
  • 4h0scb7.jpg
    4h0scb7.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 416
  • daisy81.jpg
    daisy81.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 382
  • daisy65.jpg
    daisy65.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 263
I must also add The Lovely Courtney Friel to this list. Imagine this with two BBC's! Damn she is hot!

Attachments

• courtney3.jpg
    courtney3.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 186
  • courtney2.jpg
    courtney2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 200
  • courtney1.jpg
    courtney1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 261
  • courtney4.jpg
    courtney4.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 244
  • courtney5.jpg
    courtney5.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 207
pimpology101 said:
Nope. I'm sticking with Sara Evans.....maybe Lori Laughlin as an alternate......or an older celeb with tig ole bitties!

Now that was cute Pimpmeister...made me read it twice to make sure I got it right (duh!) - good attention-getter..LOL =p

Campbell Brown on the weekend edition of TODAY on NBC.

When she on the couch with ol' Les, she be getting all jumpy and excited sitting next to him.

Peace.

Campbell Brown would be hot

Love her going black

Attachments

• Campbell%20Brown%20c6.jpg
    Campbell%20Brown%20c6.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 180
  • cbrown.jpg
    cbrown.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 323
  • cbrown2.jpg
    cbrown2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 137
Sandra Lee from Food Network, blonde, big tits, in need of a spanking and fucking.

Sandra_Pizzas2_sm.jpg

steak2_sm.jpg

I like the tv mom types. like the mom from Home Improvement, the Wonder Years, valerie harper, loved thinking of them with black cocks!

Sandra Lee

YESSS A very good choice!!!!

drkgod said:
I like the tv mom types. like the mom from Home Improvement, the Wonder Years, valerie harper, loved thinking of them with black cocks!

Florence Henderson, the hot mom from The brady Bunch comes to mind. She's a wild one, there's no doubt.

Patricia Heaton on Everybody loves Ray. I could see him getting her to do the Knicks for his anniversary present since he's a sportswriter. She'd LOVE it too!

And what about Meredith Baxter Bitney from Family Ties, Linda Carter, Jacqueline Bisset, Ann Margaret...I could go on and on.......

Neat 'n Petite said:
Florence Henderson, the hot mom from The brady Bunch comes to mind. She's a wild one, there's no doubt.
Yes thinking of some of the older mothers one that comes to my mind that I always thought was hot as hell was Judith Light can't think of the show but I think Tony Danza was in it. Also Sela Ward wow now there is one I could go all day on. Neat, Florence had a way with her little butt a wagging that she was ready anytime.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice

How about Giada DeLorantis from the food network. She looks alot like Janet Mason.

Users who are viewing this thread