• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tv personality you wanna see go black....

• Thread starterxldam1
  • Start date
Good One Pimpology101!

pimpology101 said:
Patricia Heaton on Everybody loves Ray. I could see him getting her to do the Knicks for his anniversary present since he's a sportswriter. She'd LOVE it too!

And what about Meredith Baxter Bitney from Family Ties, Linda Carter, Jacqueline Bisset, Ann Margaret...I could go on and on.......

Man, I like how you think! Look at those puppies Patricia has WOW! My kind of woman! Leeza has always been hot! Good picks!

Attachments

• G183840_b.jpg
    G183840_b.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 312
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 389
Seems we have similar tastes in women. Just wait until Leeza dirty dances on Dancing with the Stars. And, picture if you will, Joan Lunden with black dicks in each hand, one in her mouth, pussy and ass and several more splattering her face with jizz!

Here's Another One

pimpology101 said:
Seems we have similar tastes in women. Just wait until Leeza dirty dances on Dancing with the Stars. And, picture if you will, Joan Lunden with black dicks in each hand, one in her mouth, pussy and ass and several more splattering her face with jizz!

Imagine Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman). She still looks hot at 55.

How about Angie Harmon - always imagined seeing her on her knees with her pretty mouth servicing multiple black cocks, cum all over her face and in her hair and getting doubel penetrated with block cocks in her pussy and tight ass. She's make a perfect black cock *****.

Attachments

• Harmon_JS7388597069.jpg
    Harmon_JS7388597069.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 266
Harmon's a good choice. I prefer em brunette, a bit older and with big (natural) tits!

How about that short big busted girl that was the daughter on Maud and played in swap thing Andria Barbeau. Now she has looks and a body that you could lay on the table and slide the chair forward and enjoy a pleasant meal for hours.

Jennifer Love Hewitt on on her hands and knees servicing 15 hung black studs in her ass, pussy and mouth. Converted into a black cock craving little ***** - who begs to have black cock buried repeatedly in her ass.

Attachments

• fs008_carhood.jpg
    fs008_carhood.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 292
  • fs207_black.jpg
    fs207_black.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 161
Excellent!

pimpology101 said:
Harmon's a good choice. I prefer em brunette, a bit older and with big (natural) tits!
YOU DA MAN PIMP! That is what our similarity is. Brunette, older and with big tits! You just can not beat that combination. I will come up with some more if I can.

wtmale said:
kiran chetry of fox news - shes a fave.have wasted many a nutt at the thought

Yes, and working for Fox she's clearly stupid, so probably is easy.
Plus she's used to lying for a living, so she'll be great at telling you how GREAT it was for her!

alxis witt

alxis witt from msnbc

Well Then...

sleepyheadmwf said:
Plus she's used to lying for a living, so she'll be great at telling you how GREAT it was for her!
I think you should include Katie Couric as a stupid bitch that needs to be black fucked! Paid all of that money and for what? Nothing! HA!

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
I think you should include Katie Couric as a stupid bitch that needs to be black fucked! Paid all of that money and for what? Nothing! HA!
Hey how about throwing Diane Sawyer in there also she's married to a old four eye boy. I'm sure she'd wrap them long legs around your ass and pull you in to her. Another news woman for the breeding.

sleepyheadmwf said:

LOL! Too funny!!

kiran etc

yeah..couldnt care less about her politics..long as shes offering hre mouth to lex steel or mr marcus...its cool..also love liz vargas....

Attachments

• c1b5.jpg
    c1b5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 149
  • banquet 06.jpg
    banquet 06.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Elizabeth.jpg
    Elizabeth.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 271
stop the commentary, stay on point

On top of your ignorant commentary on Fox News, Kiran Chetry went over to CNN. So of course, now you'll want to enlighten the world on how she came to her sences, blah blah blah. You know, if some of the people here would just put their bias aside, open up your mind to different viewpoints and quit trying so hard to convince everyone else how bigoted the people you dislike are, then your own bigotry wouldn't be on display. Or perhaps I should say ignorance. This site is excellent and mostly on target. We all can do well to stay on point. Now that I got that little rant off my chest, how about the following news babes: Paula Zahn; Meredith Viera; Martha McCallum. And then
Mary Hart and Debra Norville. Just a few of my favorites that I'd like to see get blacked good.

Exactly!

bflobird said:
On top of your ignorant commentary on Fox News, Kiran Chetry went over to CNN. So of course, now you'll want to enlighten the world on how she came to her sences, blah blah blah. You know, if some of the people here would just put their bias aside, open up your mind to different viewpoints and quit trying so hard to convince everyone else how bigoted the people you dislike are, then your own bigotry wouldn't be on display. Or perhaps I should say ignorance. This site is excellent and mostly on target. We all can do well to stay on point. Now that I got that little rant off my chest, how about the following news babes: Paula Zahn; Meredith Viera; Martha McCallum. And then
Mary Hart and Debra Norville. Just a few of my favorites that I'd like to see get blacked good.
Good post. That is why I commented on sleepyheadmwf's statement. Great point!

Jacqueline Bissett in the Deep. Louis Gosset was gonna take that shit! Also Rachel Ward in Wild Sargaso Sea. Hell yeah!

pimpology101 said:
Jacqueline Bissett in the Deep. Louis Gosset was gonna take that shit! Also Rachel Ward in Wild Sargaso Sea. Hell yeah!
Hey if your going that far back lets not forget Ann Margrate red hair and a nice chest. Bissett was hot in the Deep.

Beautifully said !!

Lets keep the political claptrap outta here.....and stay on target.

Paula Zahn.....oh yes, she's very appealing....just dripping with class and sophistication.

Users who are viewing this thread