• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

tv personality you wanna see go black....

I have to agree with E.D. Hill from Fox News.
Also add to the list:
Patricia Castle Richardson from Tool Time (she played Jill Taylor, Tim Allen’s wife)
Cheryl Gates McFadden the redhead doctor of Star Trek Next Generation
Plus several of the women from The Weather Channel and Fox News and CNN.

Good post. That is why I commented on sleepyheadmwf's statement. Great point!

being "open to viewpoints" doesn't mean that there isn;t also the actual TRUTH.

I'll grant you CNN has moved much toward the low standard set by Faux News.

the difference being only that not EVERYTHING on CNN is propaganda.

A few more.

I would think a wholesome celebrity mom like Kelly Ripa would have a huge appeal....

Oh definately!And she "is" married to a mex right now.How about Campbell Brown(NBC)Katie Couric(think she is though on the sly)(and she is getting older)and Matt Lauer(NBC)I keep coming back to that baby Kelly Ripa though,she's hot.

Kelly Ripa's good.

I'd love to see that baby getting some.(Kelly Ripa)She is currently married to a mex right now.His name is Anthony something.And how about Katie Couric(think she already is on the sly)and Matt Lauerr,NBC.Ooohhh....

Great Call, Phil

Sandra Lee from Food Network, blonde, big tits, in need of a spanking and fucking.

Sandra_Pizzas2_sm.jpg

steak2_sm.jpg

She's a MILF gangbang just waiting to happen.

E.D. (or is it Edie?) Hill on Fox ... I seen her once and it kept me watching Foxnews for an hour LOL.

She's cute no question about it.

somebody might've said this already but I'll add mine: Remember I'm 40, folks

I think MORGAN FAIRCHILD is about the hottest blonde from the 80s.

I like the prim and proper looking white ladies. It's just an extra rush when you FINALLY get them on their backs... and can they EVER surprise you when you finally get them alone!!

Jlh... Hott

Jennifer Love Hewitt on on her hands and knees servicing 15 hung black studs in her ass, pussy and mouth. Converted into a black cock craving little ***** - who begs to have black cock buried repeatedly in her ass.

I agree totally. No one can get past her large boobs, but she also has great legs. Watching numerous BBC working her would be sweet

Supposedly, and I hate conjecture more than anyone, Jennifer Love Hewitt was at a Hollywood swing party with Pam Anderson when Ron Harper was on the Lakers and sucked his cock while Pam got gangbanged by a combined group of Lakers and Clippers. This was told to me by a would-be-actor friend of mine who claims to have been there. He has been in a movie with Don Swayze and Billy Dee Williams. He also later told me that JLove was kicked out of a Hollywood swing club after several people complained of her excessive use of the n word as several black men fucked her.

I doubt ANY of this is true but that is what my friend told me.

Adrienne Barbeau was one of the hottest women of the 70's. She did a striptease on an episode of Maude that still gets my dick hard in memory of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey KhufKhu......if you belong to celebmovie.com care to post a few pics of Jacqueline Bissett, Meredith Baxter Birney and/or Rachel Ward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back