tv personality you wanna see go black....

• Thread starterxldam1
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
Adrienne Barbeau was one of the hottest women of the 70's. She did a striptease on an episode of Maude that still gets my dick hard in memory of it.

DAMN ADRIENNE BARBEAU BRINGS BACK MEMORIES HELL YEA SHE WAS HOT

Attachments

• barbeau.jpg
    barbeau.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 131
You said it, Barbeau was hot! I'll add a few more old school chicks model style......Cheryl Teigs, Christie Brinkley and Kathy Ireland. And if we're going the CBS/CSI route I'll take Marg Helgenberger over any of 'em!

I like my young women, like Kristin Kreuk.
kristin-kreuk.jpg

Never heard of her. She's alright I guess. Me, I'm a milf man; young ones got nothing on mature ladies!

she plays lana lang on smallville.

never heard of the show either. on hbo or something?

Cnn Anchors

CNN has a few Anchors I wouldnt mind giving the bizness too.........

In order....Gerri willis,Nicole Lapin,Soledad OBrein, and Betty Nguyen.

Peace.

Attachments

• gerri.jpg
    gerri.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 63
  • nicolelapin.jpg
    nicolelapin.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 71
  • soledadobrien.jpg
    soledadobrien.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 57
  • bettynguyen.jpg
    bettynguyen.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 67
CNN Headline News

They got a bunch over on Headline News too.........

Susan Hendriks, Robin Meade, Jennifer Westhoven.

Peace.

Attachments

• susanhendricks.jpg
    susanhendricks.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 70
  • robinmeade.jpg
    robinmeade.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 64
  • jenniferwesthoven.jpg
    jenniferwesthoven.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 64
I always used to have a thing for a weather girl named Jeanetta Jones.

hmm i don't know about tv personalities, but they're celebrities i'd like to see go black....also not sure if they were mentioned....

i would love to see david and victoria beckham enjoying a black dick together. they seem like they would be into really kinky sex. maybe he likes to be cucked.....maybe she likes it in the ass....they're both really hot!!

becksmag_450x606.jpg

posh-becks-w-magazine-01.jpg

posh-becks-w-magazine-04.jpg

posh-becks-w-magazine-02.jpg

I'd go for Victoria (although I can think of countless others I'd put above her on such a list) and pass on Dave. That's just me.

good

good answer pimp. I agree

jeez. chill out. it's my personal preference.

What, chill out. We're just stating our preferences also. And doing so respectfully. Don't be so damn defensive! ;)

pimpology101 said:
What, chill out. We're just stating our preferences also. And doing so respectfully. Don't be so damn defensive! ;)

i am chill, i just don't understand why you feel the need to remind everyone that you're not into guys.....

I could ask why you feel the need to keep reminding us you are.

It's no big deal. Can we stop this before it goes any further? I really don't think you wanna do this with me. I've been cool with you so far and respect your right to engage in whatever sexual lifestyle you choose (within reason) and I've extended an olive branch to you. Don't make me regret that by being defensive and obnoxious or I'll take back the olive branch and club you to death with it! ;)

And yes, if you didn't already know, that was said (mostly) in jest, intended in a friendly manner.

pimpology101 said:
I could ask why you feel the need to keep reminding us you are.

It's no big deal. Can we stop this before it goes any further? I really don't think you wanna do this with me. I've been cool with you so far and respect your right to engage in whatever sexual lifestyle you choose (within reason) and I've extended an olive branch to you. Don't make me regret that by being defensive and obnoxious or I'll take back the olive branch and club you to death with it! ;)

And yes, if you didn't already know, that was said (mostly) in jest, intended in a friendly manner.

you're right it's not that big of a deal. so why even acknowledge it if you really felt that way? also how exactly am i reminding you, when i've made a whopping 1 post about the "celebs" i wanna see with a black guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, everyone in this particular thread has commented about the celebs in question. I simply stated Victoria was an ok choice in my book but as for me personally, I'd not go for David. Why get your panties in a wad over that? Do I get pissed when I suggest a celeb and someone says they don't like my choice or prefer someone else? No, I don't.

Further more, it's not just your post here but you've been all over several threads letting us all know what you're into and what you'd like. Ok, no biggie. But if I'm going out of my way, as you say, to reitterate my disinterest in me, what do you think you're doing by posting your preference for them including sharing megasized zoom lens shots of what you like?

Don't push it.

pimpology101 said:
Look, everyone in this particular thread has commented about the celebs in question. I simply stated Victoria was an ok choice in my book but as for me personally, I'd not go for David. Why get your panties in a wad over that? Do I get pissed when I suggest a celeb and someone says they don't like my choice or prefer someone else? No, I don't.

Further more, it's not just your post here but you've been all over several threads letting us all know what you're into and what you'd like. Ok, no biggie. But if I'm going out of my way, as you say, to reitterate my disinterest in me, what do you think you're doing by posting your preference for them including sharing megasized zoom lens shots of what you like?

Don't push it.

the problem i have is the reaction i received behind my images. i'm pretty sure if it was just a girl and no one found her attractive but me, you guys would have simply moved along, and continued with the posts. i've seen it before.

that post wasn't necessarily meant for you so much as it was for the dude that commented below you. i just felt a complete negative reaction after that...i mean....just say victoria is hot and keep it moving. i know you're not attracted to david, i wouldn't expect you to be. it was like a random surge of tesosterone and everyone had to reaffirm their heterosexual identities. i wasn't even that upset over it, i was just like "wow..can we relax alot?" AND THAT WAS BEING NICE! and i'm not even a naturally a nice person.

lol @ don't push it by the way....ah if only i could...maybe i will though....who knows...i mean there are obviously no boundaries here. i think when people start trying to give their daughters to "the black dick" everything is fair game.

***also i've stated plenty of times that i wasn't aware of how to post pictures, the "right way", here.

Those people who talk about giving daughters away to black men live a rough existence here and I make sure of it. ;)