tv personality you wanna see go black....

• Thread starterxldam1
  • Start date
It's as brief as it can be but in Wild Sargaso Sea, Rachel Ward is being dominated by a black slave couple and her daughter witnesses it.

Jacqueline Bissett, in her prime, was the hottest bitch on the planet! Her scenes with Jim Brown in Grasshopper were hot as was the scene you mentioned when she stripped in front of Louis Gosett, Jr (and about SIX other black men).

Meredith, from Family Ties, went nude on cable (first nudity in cable history) in the movie My Breast. Most didn't know she had such huge cans but those who paid attention and love tig ole bitties did!!

How about Alanis Morissette?

janice dean, weather girl fox news, strawberry blonde ,skinny fine features pure white skin. would love to see her get tore up by 15 to 20 street brothas.

brittney spears in the schoolgirl outfit pullin the train for bout 30 blk as nite bulls nuff said......

Not a fan of Rippa myself (but then again, I don't like blonde or skinny women). Now Daisy Fuentes? Yeah, that's much more my speed. Brunette with big titties.

Well, I'd not go that far especially when there's a script and a director (and dolla bills) involved, but still hot to watch.

I'd still do that Kimberly Pasley Williams that plays on According to Jim damn she has got a nice set of tits and ass and legs to go with it. Bisset is always hot she always looked like she was ready for a good shag.

Kimberly is a great choice. Smoking hot yet maintains that wholesome, girl-next-door look.

nancy grace from court tv needs a bbc in her mouth to shut her the fuck up

Lindsay Wagner (the bionic woman) was one of my favs from the 70's. Still looks reasonably well now hawking the sleep number beds. I saw it mentioned and have to agree on Lynda Carter, damn what a fine woman! How about the brunette from Seinfeld?

Howdy from a newbie ..Mader

Loni Anderson. Would have loved to see an episode of WKRP where she got caught in Venus' "fly" trap. hehehe

Meredith was reason for many prepubescent fantasies back in the day. I'd still knead those ripe fun bags and lay one down on the sexy lady!

If we're going "wrasslin" I'd pick Torie, Lita and Sable.

very nice sandra lee pics

very nice comments and photos,

What about Scarlett Johansson the girl that would love to suck cocks the whole day , or the hot blonde from CSI:Miami ,,Emily Procter.She looked so innocent but i bet she,s loves it.

Attachments

• scarlett look true..jpg
    scarlett look true..jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 151
  • bM1066-EmilyProcter@BreastMen.jpg
    bM1066-EmilyProcter@BreastMen.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 226
  • CSIM-401-0935.jpg
    CSIM-401-0935.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 149
  • CSIM-407-0350.jpg
    CSIM-407-0350.jpg