• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

U.K. Cucks. Where are you.?

• Thread starterLongkeel
  • Start date

Longkeel

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2007
Are there any UK cucks on here ? Preferably Northwest UK. Say hello

where in northwest ?

Hi Cuckdreamer111.... Preston ..Lancashire. Where are you?

lol about 15 min away , drov through preston 2day actually

Small world. Whats your story. Are you close to being Cucked ?

I'm Chorley area. Cuck wannabe only. How about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there's only 3 of us in the Northwest of England. I thought thered be more.

Longkeel said:
Looks like there's only 3 of us in the Northwest of England. I thought thered be more.

:D LOL - there's plenty more than you 3... I'm in contact with some people over that way and from the stories they tell it is a hotbed of swinging, dogging, and cuckoldry over your side of the country.

I'll pass this thread on to a couple of people ;)

greymaster said:
:D LOL - there's plenty more than you 3... I'm in contact with some people over that way and from the stories they tell it is a hotbed of swinging, dogging, and cuckoldry over your side of the country.

I'll pass this thread on to a couple of people ;)

Cheers for that. I rarely see postings from the North of England. Its good to know there are some.

i'm in the isle of man !

cdslave said:
i'm a wannabe, progressing slowly as recommended hopefully will have a hot wife, i'm in north wales near wrexham

How far on the process are you. Does your wife have any idea of your needs. ? Can you talk about it with her?

north west

we are from northwest - nr Bolton

Reactions: hikawade
cdslave said:
Yes we have talked about it for quite a bit, she role plays it now (I think). Even has had a dream about doing it.[/QUOTE

You are a lucky guy then. I think that first hurdle seems to be the hardest to overcome. Maybe you could introduce her to chatting on line to guys.Its safe and from a distance so to speak. However,there is the certainty that eventually she will see someone she fancies. Good luck anyway.

Cuck-wanabe here in NE England

Not yet found a way to broach the subject with the wife. She's become pretty conservative in some ways but I know she was a total slut when she was younger. I also know she's been fucked by at least one black guy - one not long before we met.

Her friend has a thing for BBC. She's now settled with someone but in the past would frequently come to stay and tell us about her most recent BBC encounters. My wife took a big interest and always wanted to know all the details. Missed opportunity but at the time I wasn't interested in sharing her

69chap said:
Cuck-wanabe here in NE England

Not yet found a way to broach the subject with the wife. She's become pretty conservative in some ways but I know she was a total slut when she was younger. I also know she's been fucked by at least one black guy - one not long before we met.

Her friend has a thing for BBC. She's now settled with someone but in the past would frequently come to stay and tell us about her most recent BBC encounters. My wife took a big interest and always wanted to know all the details. Missed opportunity but at the time I wasn't interested in sharing her

When we are younger,maybe we feel more insecure about our relationships. I think this can only flourish in a deeply secure relationship. You say you were not into sharing your wife earlier. People change. Good luck anyway.

northwest_bondageman said:
we are from northwest - nr Bolton

Hi Bondageman. What's your story. What stage are you at with this. Is your wife into it ?

wannabe

cuckdreamer111 said:
lol about 15 min away , drov through preston 2day actually

I'm near Chorley. Ive sent you a PM

I thought I was a wanna be. Turns out shes had a boyfreind for a couple of years.

I am in Scotland

rayette said:
I thought I was a wanna be. Turns out shes had a boyfreind for a couple of years.

The Question is...How do you feel about this now. Does the reality match up to the fantasy. If it still excites you,does she know this.

Users who are viewing this thread