• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

U.K. Cucks. Where are you.?

• Thread starterLongkeel
  • Start date
rayette said:
I thought I was a wanna be. Turns out shes had a boyfreind for a couple of years.

Lucky guy Rayette. Can you share with us how you found out ??

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna be sissy & chastity cuck in cheshire

hi all. i've been reading posts on this website for ages, and finally decided to post. i'm desparate to be feminised, put in chastity, and cucked by my wife. unfortunately she's very conservative .... likes to talk a little about sex, but not much more than that. i'd love to chat with some NW guys, and possibly get them to seduce her.

[curtsey] sissy

nickp271266 said:
hi all. i've been reading posts on this website for ages, and finally decided to post. i'm desparate to be feminised, put in chastity, and cucked by my wife. unfortunately she's very conservative .... likes to talk a little about sex, but not much more than that. i'd love to chat with some NW guys, and possibly get them to seduce her.

[curtsey] sissy

Hi Nickp. Where in the N.W are you ? Has your wife any idea that you want to be a Cuck?

nickp271266 said:

[curtsey] sissy

Yes Nick ,where in N.W are you.

wannabe here, near manchester. she will not play, but i am a sub tights wearing sissy!

I'm a Cuck or have been,wife's Bull past away while quite young.
Unable to find the right bull,been about 4 years and we are both gutted,we really had the perfect Bull.local to us,very discreet,very well endowed(lenth and girth) and had no hidden agendas,just use to user for sex.
Tried a couple of other,two in fact but both had issues.

Hey cuck on the starting path here from Bolton

In Warwickshire hear, so not the NW :) Would be good to build a network here.

Yes it would be nice to get an idea of just how many people on here are actually from the uk. Me and my girlfriend / mistress are seeking people to chat with to help us on our cuckold path

And east anglia too,

Milton Keynes :)

West Yorks here :)

London here but not a Cuck.

North East here

hemel Hempstead.... cuck in the past and want her to re start again

weston super mare

We live in West Dorset. We live in a nice house and can accommodate bulls.
I never watch or join in the action, my wife prefers to entertain and enjoy her lovers without me but of course with my total consent. Despite all those favourable conditions we find it difficult to locate bulls for her! Where are you active U.K. bulls?????

We are in SW London

M & L xx

Attachments

• Lisa BB 022.jpg
    Lisa BB 022.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 280

Users who are viewing this thread