• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

U.K. Cucks. Where are you.?

• Thread starterLongkeel
  • Start date
chester area here m33 cuck wanna be and f 34

Reactions: hikawade
dorset bull here looking for slut wife to have horny fun with...

Hi there I'm looking for a attractive hotwife to play with in front of her cuck hubby.. please drop me a message with a photo of you both.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi there guys, I'd love to see if we can arrange a meet up? if you are interested.. lets chat

Hi everyone. I'm in London. My dream come true would be for someone to seduce my gf (of 6 years) without her knowing that I knew about it. I'm 37, she's 30, very slim and petite, Chinese background.

Hi everyone
I'm new to this site, although I've been on others, is there any one from the North West in or around in or around the Merseyside/ Warrington/ St Helens/ Wigan area. I would love to chat, swap pics and possibly meet up at some point.

we are in upstate ny

Hi I'm new here and from North East.

We're in Oxford - and seem to be the only ones!

• Love
Reactions: marriedwithacuckloser
Hi

We are from the Wigan area. My fiancee has fucked one of her friends a couple times and once I got to listen from the other room. Very difficult as it was our first time but the sex afterwards was amazing. Now she keeps me in chastity every now and then and has a guy at work she fucks on occasion. The first guy who is her favourite is back when she has a week off work this month and will probably fuck her a few days while I'm at work. He normally lasts a few hours too and ends up to tired for me and just makes me wank myself while she tells me how good he was.

Tewkesbury here ...

Blackpool here first expereince was with a south african couple she was stunning blonde got pics of her

rochdale cuckold couple , chastised husband

Young London bull here...

Alderley Edge here - any local bulls or couples get in contact !!

Liverpool area here m36 wanna be cuck with eager f 37

mature white bull 60 hull east yorkshire, peter x

West Yorkshire, Leeds Bradford area

plenty of BBC in Leeds and Bradford

we have spoken before Peter, don't think you were interested

Users who are viewing this thread