• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date
black meat

older uncut negro men

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 297
  • mafia cock.jpg
    mafia cock.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 280
request for a little younger man

he is 42 and has meat ready to worship (foreskin flavored negro meat)

Attachments

• oral-man-42-year-old.jpg
    oral-man-42-year-old.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
Mature is so hot!

Sorry everyone, have been busy with a few mature gentlemen as of late. Made hubby get me an apartment so I could meet up with my black lovers and enjoy their company any time I so desired. It worked out real good too. I have spent the last couple weeks sharing nights with 3 mature men. I have given them pleasure over and over and they have given me the same. Last week end I picked up hubby and allowed him too see me doing that.
This week end one of my lovers is bringing a couple of his mature friends along so I can pleasure them all again, over and over. I'm getting wet with anticipation of it all. Will chat again soon.

wow, how mature?, how dark? and,

mwf-looking said:
Sorry everyone, have been busy with a few mature gentlemen as of late. Made hubby get me an apartment so I could meet up with my black lovers and enjoy their company any time I so desired. It worked out real good too. I have spent the last couple weeks sharing nights with 3 mature men. I have given them pleasure over and over and they have given me the same. Last week end I picked up hubby and allowed him too see me doing that.
This week end one of my lovers is bringing a couple of his mature friends along so I can pleasure them all again, over and over. I'm getting wet with anticipation of it all. Will chat again soon.

do they have that thick tasty foreskin?

Yum love to service a big black uncut cock

Very tasty foreskin! MMMmmmm!

These mature men were in their late 50's up too 72. Very nice and thick with lots and lots of foreskin for me too lick, suck, and chew on as much as I liked or as much as they liked. Had one of them shoot his cum inside while he held it closed. Filled it full of hot cum for me too lick out wih my tongue, mmmmm. I gave all of them pleasure they deserve from this nasty mature black loving slut, never going back. Going too get together next week again and they offered lots more mature dick for me too please. I can hardly wait too do just that.

where is this black mature uncut men paradise?

mwf-looking said:
These mature men were in their late 50's up too 72. Very nice and thick with lots and lots of foreskin for me too lick, suck, and chew on as much as I liked or as much as they liked. Had one of them shoot his cum inside while he held it closed. Filled it full of hot cum for me too lick out wih my tongue, mmmmm. I gave all of them pleasure they deserve from this nasty mature black loving slut, never going back. Going too get together next week again and they offered lots more mature dick for me too please. I can hardly wait too do just that.

can only imagine how warm, thick, and delicious that cum inside the foreskin tastes.....

any of them resemble this?

david477 said:
can only imagine how warm, thick, and delicious that cum inside the foreskin tastes.....

only a sample (DE)

Attachments

• one-story.jpg
    one-story.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 176
  • yes-negro-janitor.jpg
    yes-negro-janitor.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 273
  • kneel-and-suck-it.jpg
    kneel-and-suck-it.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 163
squeezing the negro cheeks

what white mouths look for when older thick uncut negro men feed them

Attachments

• SQUEEZE-CHEEKS.jpg
    SQUEEZE-CHEEKS.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 183
another request from the white men

thanks for the reply last week (BBD)

Attachments

• meeting-uncut-older.jpg
    meeting-uncut-older.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 149
  • INTERESTED.jpg
    INTERESTED.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 149
added this from the baltimore adult bookstore

david477 said:
thanks for the reply last week (BBD)
he is 59 but still has hard meat for young white men

Attachments

• suck-that-fishy-foreskin.jpg
    suck-that-fishy-foreskin.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 309
this is hots hubby-how can I get some of that older negor cock here in Ohio down south of Columbus?

Wow...I gotta quit looking in these threads, i always feel so bloody tiny in comparison.

Wild Day!

Hello David. Had a wonderful day with three nicely endowed, mature, uncut black men. Was on the way too the mall too shop for some sexy things when I noticed a mature black man driving along side of me. I opened my blouse too show him my breast and it wasn't long before I pulled over so we could chat. He walked up too the car and I could see that I was having an effect on him by thte growing bulge in his pants. He informed me that he was on the way too meet up with a couple other gentlemen and was wondering if I would like too go along. I told him that I was on my way too the mall and that after he got together with them bring them too the mall so we could all meet up. I bought a sexy see thru dress and a couple other outfits that I was sure I wouldn't have on. They arrived and I told them that I was feeling like something too eat and maybe a drink or two. We went too a little bar not far from there and I made sure too change into my dress before I went in. It rode up so nicely on my thighs and I made sure I danced with each of them. I could feel them getting harder so I suggested we go too a motel and enjoy the day. They all agreed and after I got a room, with hubbies credit card I might add, it turned out too be on hell of a hot day. As soon as I got in the room I was french kissing them and letting them feel me up as much as they wanted. We got naked and I went too french kissing all of those sexy uncut black dicks. They were all about 9" and thick with that beautiful skin covering the tip. It was so tasty too suck and chew on each of them. I made each one of them cum with my mouth before taking them in my steaming wet pussy and ass for the rest of the day. We decided too get together again next week end for the entire week end. I can hardly wait.

this is the older mandingo senior you missed....

mwf-looking said:
Hello David. Had a wonderful day with three nicely endowed, mature, uncut black men. Was on the way too the mall too shop for some sexy things when I noticed a mature black man driving along side of me. I opened my blouse too show him my breast and it wasn't long before I pulled over so we could chat. He walked up too the car and I could see that I was having an effect on him by thte growing bulge in his pants. He informed me that he was on the way too meet up with a couple other gentlemen and was wondering if I would like too go along. I told him that I was on my way too the mall and that after he got together with them bring them too the mall so we could all meet up. I bought a sexy see thru dress and a couple other outfits that I was sure I wouldn't have on. They arrived and I told them that I was feeling like something too eat and maybe a drink or two. We went too a little bar not far from there and I made sure too change into my dress before I went in. It rode up so nicely on my thighs and I made sure I danced with each of them. I could feel them getting harder so I suggested we go too a motel and enjoy the day. They all agreed and after I got a room, with hubbies credit card I might add, it turned out too be on hell of a hot day. As soon as I got in the room I was french kissing them and letting them feel me up as much as they wanted. We got naked and I went too french kissing all of those sexy uncut black dicks. They were all about 9" and thick with that beautiful skin covering the tip. It was so tasty too suck and chew on each of them. I made each one of them cum with my mouth before taking them in my steaming wet pussy and ass for the rest of the day. We decided too get together again next week end for the entire week end. I can hardly wait.

the strong and erotic sex smell out of his long thick uncircumsized negro meat had you squirming and crazy with lust as you kneeled and began to wrap your.....

Attachments

• older-uncut-nigger.jpg
    older-uncut-nigger.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 226
as you enter the video store you go to the back

and you immediately notice this older negro, maybe 55-56 years old...he is about 6"3 and lean...his eyes meet yours and he touches himself and you begin to squirm in anticipation as he motions you to follow him into one of the corner booths....as you enter with the tall dark older negro your heart is racing as he begins to unzip his belt and slowly pushes you down on your knees...you do not resist..in fact as you kneel in front of him you notice a musky sexual smell and by now you are aching to see the "package......." he slowly reveals a long thick
uncut black snake that begins to harden and reveal its head through the wet foreskin....your nostrils push against his wet cock hole and you could taste and smell his precum...you slowly attempt to bring his head inside your.....

Attachments

• big-feet-big-cock-on-the-older-negro.jpg
    big-feet-big-cock-on-the-older-negro.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 264
requests from the cuck last week

sorry, just getting back to these

Attachments

• older-cuck.jpg
    older-cuck.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 228
  • ROLL-BACK-WET-FORESKIN.jpg
    ROLL-BACK-WET-FORESKIN.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 166
  • TWO-HANDER.jpg
    TWO-HANDER.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 224
Thank You, so very very much David. My mouth is READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps

bbclover11 said:
Thank You, so very very much David. My mouth is READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he seems the type

Attachments

• SEMIHARD-OLDER-NEGRO.jpg
    SEMIHARD-OLDER-NEGRO.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 155
Looks so hot!

Mmmmmm, that nice thick shaft with the head just poking out from under that hot foreskin makes my mouth water as always. I had a couple similar too that one last week but I could give that one a hell of a work out too. I can never get enough of that sweet black man dick. Those big sexy balls looks so tasty also. I so enjoy sliding my hand up and down a nice thick shaft while I suck and lick on some big, hot, hairy balls on a sexy mature black man. I'm heading out right now too see if I can locate two or three of them for a hot night of mature sexin.