Used condom humiliation

• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date
One of my fantasies

Comparing cock sizes with BBC! I managed to dip into his sticky seed in my wifes pussy ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: CrowRaven and MsPAWGandhubby
Softwimphub said:
Don't know which would be more humiliating:
a) watching your wife drinking out of condoms full of other men's cum
b) drinking your wife's bull's cum out of his condom
c) slipping your little cock into your wife's bull's cum filled stretched condom
Why does C sound so hot

Reactions: StrongcockBull and sadako
agree Bull shouldn't wear condom with either ur wife or u. though u may need to wear one so nothing gets contaminated.

• Wow
Reactions: KevinPamalaO, sadako and MsPAWGandhubby
MsPAWGandhubby said:
Why does C sound so hot
Almost as hot as laughing at you while you try it on while your hot wife sucks the last of my cum from my sensitive, still hard cock ;)

• Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
StrongcockBull said:
Almost as hot as laughing at you while you try it on while your hot wife sucks the last of my cum from my sensitive, still hard cock ;)
How easily you slip into it; there\s room for two of your cocks

• Haha
Reactions: StrongcockBull
fionasissyslut said:
1897042831 (1).jpg1897042831.jpg231219168.jpg115607220 - Copy.jpgused condoms can be an endless source of humiliation for the sissy faggot cuckold
The bull can recycle his used condoms by taping them to the husband's face or in his mouth so that the sissy faggot can taste the Bull's cum and also smell the aroma of his wife's well fucked cunt
Nothing is wasted

The faggot is kept in his place by being reminded of the Bull fucking his wife
A further use for the Bull's used condom is on the faggot's tiny cock.
Of course the chastity device will have to be unlocked and removed first
The Bull's cum filled condom will be far too big for the faggot's tiny dick, so some adjustment is necessary for the Bull's cum to fully cover the faggot's dick
The condom will have to be slid over the dick and balls until the end is over the faggots dick head~~leaving about 8 inches of surplus condom at the base~~the slack can be taken up with an elastic band
Having fitted the condom and making sure that the faggot's dick is swimming in the Bull's cum the faggot's chastity device can be re-fitted and locked~~this is most effective if the Bull's cum is still warm
The faggot can then go about his duties feeling his tiny cock encased in the bull's used cum filled condom for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that there will be another warm cum filled used condom tomorrow
Love it.

Reactions: cynful
fionasissyslut said:
1897042831 (1).jpg1897042831.jpg231219168.jpg115607220 - Copy.jpgused condoms can be an endless source of humiliation for the sissy faggot cuckold
The bull can recycle his used condoms by taping them to the husband's face or in his mouth so that the sissy faggot can taste the Bull's cum and also smell the aroma of his wife's well fucked cunt
Nothing is wasted

The Bull's cum filled condom will be far too big for the faggot's tiny dick, so some adjustment is necessary for the Bull's cum to fully cover the faggot's dick
The condom will have to be slid over the dick and balls until the end is over the faggots dick head~~leaving about 8 inches of surplus condom at the base~~the slack can be taken up with an elastic band
Having fitted the condom and making sure that the faggot's dick is swimming in the Bull's cum the faggot's chastity device can be re-fitted and locked~~this is most effective if the Bull's cum is still warm
The faggot can then go about his duties feeling his tiny cock encased in the bull's used cum filled condom for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that there will be another warm cum filled used condom tomorrow
I very much like the idea of wearing a used condom while in chastity.

Another idea might be to have my wife's Bull fuck her while he wears a condom holding my wedding ring inside against the tip of his cock. After he cums inside her right through my ring, I would need to remove his condom, fish out my ring, slip the condom over my finger, and put my cum-covered ring back on to hold it in place for the rest of the day. Naturally I would clean his cock off after that. Then I would need to get through the rest of the day as best I could wearing a cum-filled condom on one of my fingers, both inside the house and in public.

• Haha
Reactions: cynful, swm and MsPAWGandhubby
I attended a straight Gangbang with 4 ladies and multiple guys, managed to retrieve 19 used condoms. A few with sperm still inside.

I tried a few on, most were noticeably bigger than my cock....a real turn on! sph

IMG_20210826_235637 (2).jpg IMG_20210827_001143 (2).jpg IMG_20210826_235637 (2).jpg IMG_20210827_001143 (2).jpg IMG_20210827_001408 (2).jpg IMG_20210827_003958 (2).jpg IMG_20210827_004226 (2).jpg IMG_20210827_005611 (2).jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina, MrsNora, koji and 1 other person
Lamont said:
Don't forget the good ole tried tested and true bubble gum condom chew. Being made to chew it like gum while full of seed. Even better when you have to chew it like that while you're at the till of your favorite store and some woman is working the register. ;)
I have to show Mr. Marcus this so that he can do it to me.

Reactions: cuckoldinggloryholewife
fionasissyslut said:
Nothing is wasted

How about being made to wear some sissy abdl plastic panties while caged and the bull empties the condom in the back of them and if he fucks the sissy and cums all over or in the sissies ass the panties put back in place asap so the bulls cum is puddled all around the sissies caged dick and balls and all around the sissies ass as well for the day and or night? Just a thought

Reactions: cynful and Softwimphub
Sounds like dirty fun

First time Ive seen a use case for my bull to wear a condom.

there is no way his rubber will fit on me

4_1.jpg

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and Sissycdsub
Sissycdsub said:
How about being made to wear some sissy abdl plastic panties while caged and the bull empties the condom in the back of them and if he fucks the sissy and cums all over or in the sissies ass the panties put back in place asap so the bulls cum is puddled all around the sissies caged dick and balls and all around the sissies ass as well for the day and or night? Just a thought
Oh my God, such filthy imagination

nancyask said:
there is no way his rubber will fit on me

4_1.jpg
lol
Is that it !!!????

Reactions: slutwifelina
nancyask said:
yep that is all i have
That’s so small no wander you are a sissy

Reactions: nancyask
seamen53 said: