Valentines Day

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Greetings all. Thought it was time for a new thread.
I can't say that we are all totally settled into our new roles and fun, but we are all getting used to things. Frank is gaining comfort in dealing with me. The Pink-Elephant in the room seems to be getting smaller both in Email and in person.

wow - my last post was before last Thursday night. I know that her making me wait like that had gotten me really worked up. It was good that our daughter had gone out after dinner to work on a school project. I admit it was kind of a different scene for us - the two of us having sex and her then going over to see Frank! She made a big deal of teasing me as she got undressed, I remember being so frigging horny seeing her strip down to her bra and panties and then, taking her bra off but leaving the panties on and then climbing on the bed next to me. Between how she slithered around and ran her hands all over herself and what she was saying to me, damn was I ever ready for her.

She teased me about whether I wanted to see "Franks pussy" and she knew that teasing me about being a "weekend husband" was a turn-on so she laid it on thick. At one point she even got into telling me how she was, in a way, cheating on Frank if she took her panties off. I knew it was all in play but at the moment, I let myself go and let her lead. To say I was responding is an understatement - I was hers at the moment.

She played it up for a while, including covering her pussy with her hand as she continued to tease me and deny me. It was only after she'd brought herself close to orgasm that she looked at me and said "are you ready?". Then she surprised me and said "I'm probably not going to cum but I want you to, okay?". Like I said, surprised. I made sure she was serious and she said she wanted to play up the whole "cheating wife" scene with Frank and wanted to complain that "he didn't even make me cum". I couldn't believe I was going along with this but whatever, once I was in her, there was no turning back.

The idea that I was about to cum in her and send her off to her lover was kind of different and I wasn't sure of how I was going to respond but in the end, there was no doubt. She may not have cum, but wow was she ever wet and open. She kept up the teasing just to keep me on edge until I was ready. Telling me how wet she'll be for him later and how he "wants me dirty like you do". Well, lets just say it didn't take me all that long - she knew it was coming and she even turned up the teasing a bit more and told me how she'll come home later after having been with 2 guys. A moment later her teasing brought results and I spewed a lava-like load into her. She squealed and later even said thank-you to me for letting her have this with Frank.

She came home maybe 2 hours later and she asked me if I wanted "thirds". How could I resist. And even though it took a while and I"m sure it was barely a dribbled compared to my first time - she still moaned at the end and managed to share one final orgasm with me. I didn't need any teasing this time around though - just the knowledge of what she'd been doing was enough for me.

Hmmm - I haven't caught up to the weekend yet. I'm ending this post and will add on in a bit.

an absolute gem you have there STB. What a woman! Hold on and enjoy the ride, Sue is coming into her own.

Need to send my own wife to Sue for lessons in how to keep things hot!!! Did Sue manage to slip in a visit or two with Frank before Thursday?

So, this past weekend our daughter made plans for a sleep-over at a friends house. Not sure whether it's something Sue said to her or whatever, but she seemed happy to be away from home for the night. So, come Saturday morning when the sleep-over plans were confirmed, Sue comes up to me and asks if Frank can maybe come over. At first I joked with her that "what happened to my weekend-husband time?!" and she joked back that "isn't this what you'd want anyway, to have some fun with Frank and me?". I told her that if she made the plans with him, that I'd go along with it. As if I could resist....

I told her that he was welcome to come by and spend the afternoon and she seemed really happy when I said that "we'll play it by ear" and I forget what I said but I said something to the effect of implying it that we'll see how it will go with regards to what happens between the 3 of us.

As she arranged it, Frank came by about 3pm and he brought both a bottle of wine as well as a 12-pack of beer. Yes, things were awkward. I mean it was obvious why he was here and for the first few minutes, it seemed like neither of us could bring ourselves to look at each other. Sue must have sensed this because she called us both into the kitchen to help her get some snacks out and to open the wine. She joked that she needed '2 strong men' to help her out and that sort of broke the ice. Not that we came out and started talking about sex - but it let us start to joke with each other a bit more and in general, sort of relax about it. It seems like it's 2 steps forward and one step back for us so far regarding feeling relaxed enough around each other.

I can share all sorts of details about the afternoon, but I suspect that most here will want to know simply that by the time we took the steaks off the grill, that we were pretty buzzed. With our daughter away, Frank had brought some stuff to smoke and it seemed by the time dinner came around, that we were in a happy place and we'd openly been joking with Sue about sex and had gotten to where we were teasing HER that she'd "better be ready for us". And I also came out and asked Frank how he'd liked last Thursday? I knew he'd be okay, just going with the moment, but wow did he turn red when I asked him and it took a second until I added "it's cool, I love her when she comes home too" and then I added "I like her used". He laughed at me and that seemed to make us turn the corner.

I kissed Sue and it just seemed natural when she turned and kissed Frank just as passionately. We'd just come in from smoking a bit out on the deck and were sitting on the couch and it just happened. It was a first for all of us, that the 3 of us were this relaxed and into it at the same time. A billion thoughts flashed before me - whether I wanted to or even could be there while we all got started - but as she turned back to kiss me, it just seemed totally natural. As she kissed me, Frank started to unbutton her shirt. As he did that she started on my belt and pants. I don't recall exactly the order it happened but for the last piece of clothing to go, Sue was still sitting next to me as Frank stood in front of her and she pulled down his underwear and out popped his cock.

Okay - I'm going to say it - at that moment, between the pot and the beer/wine - if the stars had lined up differently and if the world was a different place - I admit that I could have seen a path in my head where I would have leaned forward and sucked on his cock. I mean as it stood there sort of bobbing away it just didn't seem so menacing and even seemed sort of sexy in a way.

But it was just a fleeting thought as quickly as it came into my head it left again (but as I said, later on I did remember it clearly) - to be replaced by Sue eagerly leaning forward to suck him herself. It was very erotic being right next to her - seeing her hand holding his balls and her other stroking him into her mouth. What I couldn't resist was reaching out to hold her breasts and feeling how hard her nipples were. I know that this was a moment that I'd hated in the past but seeing Frank put his hands on the back of her head and seeing him so close start to fuck her mouth - it was totally awesome! And I do mean totally awesome. The feeling of her body as she sucked him was such a turn-on - not just the rock-hard nipples - but how she'd breathe in so deeply to give her more time to suck him - and how she'd shake a bit as he'd push into her and hold deep till he'd pull back. She didn't gag which surprised me but then again, she didn't take him all that deep either - instead - it seemed to me after a second like they had quite the comfortable rhythm going.

I sat back and for whatever reason, this time, I felt totally awesome watching it happen right in front of me. He pushed deep into her mouth one last time and when he pulled out he knelt in front of her. I don't think she even realized she'd done it - but as he knelt down, she slid forward to the edge of the couch and spread her legs apart. Again, it was just totally natural. He moved in to kiss her and as he did so she put her arms around him and I sat back to let it happen. A second later his hands went down her back and then around her waist. And a second after that I heard her gasp a bit and saw her head tilt back just a bit and when I looked down I saw he had his fingers in her pussy. She shook a bit as he pushed them in and then pulled them back out. Even from the angled view I had I could tell her pussy was gaping open for him. I don't even think she remembered I was sitting next to her - all I could hear was gasps and moans as he kissed his way down her front.

I know in the past I'd felt like puking at this moment - but not this time. Seeing her actually push her breasts forward trying to push them further into his mouth - it was just totally erotic to see her give herself to him. He sucked at her tits for a moment but as he moved downward she lay back against the back of the couch and slid her body down even more. By the time he'd made his way down her stomach, most of her butt was off the bed and he was holding her legs up under her knees as he stared not 6 inches away from her pussy. I guess I could have reached in and played with her - but she didn't need it. And I can say that I actually eagerly watched this time as he leaned down even further and started to lick at her spread pussy. Her closed eyes, clenched toes and moans made it clear that for the moment, she was his. And the thing is - I was totally cool with it. I actually sat there not even realizing I was masturbating watching him seduce my wife!

I know in the past that this would have freaked me out (and did!) - but not this time. At one point I actually took her left leg in my hands and held it back for him, I don't think she ever knew though. I'm not sure what changed but at that moment, honestly, the only thing I wanted was to see him come up from her pussy and to push his cock into her. Where I know that I dreaded this moment in the past - not this time. Sure enough, a moment or two later - Sue having had at least another mild orgasm if not two - he did come up from her. With her legs spread and her hips tipped back when he pulled away from her he left her spread wide open and i could actually see her pussy seeming to spasm and clench up and then a second later, spread wide open so we could both see clearly inside her steamy wetness! At that moment - knowing she was like that because of him - I just felt so proud of her - this was her doing totally and I loved that she was enjoying herself so.

I'm not even sure where it came from (later found out Sue had brought it out) but as he knelt there he put some lubricant on his cock and that was the first moment he looked up at me. I think the smile and look on my face made him feel at ease and I just said to him "go for it" and I think I said "you got her started up".

And I then experienced what I think was maybe one of the most pleasurable moments - I watched him lean forward and gently push into Sue's waiting pussy. The ease at which he pushed into her told me 2 things - one was how ready she was, but two was that they were obviously well rehearsed together. Thing was, as I sat there watching them so closely, seeing her wrap her legs around his back as he pushed all the way in - seeing how he pulled her down a bit more to get a better angle into her - in the 10 seconds all of that took - all I could think of was that this was the moment that had made me so ill in the past and now I regretted not being there before. Seeing her give in to her passions like that - seeing her desire fed by him and being consumed by him at the same time - it was an incredible moment - so much so that I even stopped jerking off and just sat still almost absorbing the moment.

I saw her head tilt back and her body start to shake and I have to say that I totally eagerly watched him pull out of her and I felt like rooting him on and shouting to him to fuck her and push back into her. But instead - I kept all that in my head and just let the 2 of them have their time. I know that I've seen Sue in every state of passion there can be - but I realized that I'd never seen this moment before - the last moment of her control before it became pure sex and instinctual fucking. He pulled out of her one last time and I saw her eyes open for a moment but I knew she couldn't see anything - well nothing except staring at his big cock all wet and about to plunge back in.

I hadn't even really looked at Frank until then - I looked up and despite his eyes being open, I knew he too was only seeing one thing - Sue's eager pussy waiting to devour his cock. And a moment later - as he pushed back into her more firmly this time - she let out a squeal that left no secret that she'd cum violently. The moans from Frank let me know how incredible her pussy felt. I knew what he was feeling and I loved that he knew how she felt when she'd cum like that - at that moment I loved that he knew her as intimately as I ever would.

I don't think I said a word and I don't even know if they knew I was there. She'd say random words at times "harder", "oooh" but mostly it was her deep moan that was the biggest turn on - each one usually as he pushed all the way into her and the softer "oooh"s as he would pull back.

It seemed like it'd been forever but in reality it was just maybe a few minutes but they'd reached a rhythm that I was very familiar with. Each thrust from him would push her further along, cresting from one orgasm to another. The tell-tale was the creamy white wetness surrounding his cock and now spreading to her thighs. I think I was frozen in place watching it all for maybe the first time and truly absorbing the whole thing. Frank was plunging into her with no other thought than burying his cock as deep in her as he could. A few moments later Sue began to moan and thrash about as I realized she was about to experience a monster of an orgasm. Frank must have sensed it too - I'm sure he could from how slippery her pussy sounded. All I could think about was staying perfectly still and not wanting to disturb the moment.

Sure enough, a second later she let out a piercing scream. Her hands and arms flailed about as I'm sure her legs would have if Frank didn't have them pinned back and apart. As soon as she began to come down off her peak Frank seemed to let loose with whatever he was holding back and I loved watching him plow into her knowing he was so close. Sue must have known it too because just as he started really going at her she opened her eyes and looked at him as he began to cum. He pushed into her one last time and as he grunted his orgasm she closed her eyes and slumped down into the couch and seemed to allow Frank to push as deeply into her as he could. We both heard him grunt deeply 4 or 5 times and I loved knowing he was cumming in her at that moment. Somehow being so close to her and him as they both shared that moment was just beautiful. He stayed buried in her for a moment until she let out a cough and he came slipping out of her. As he pulled back away he looked up at me and I was still smiling and just said something like "wow - my turn now".

She held her knees back for me just as she'd done for him. As he moved out of the way and I moved into the spot I looked down and could see a pool of his cum still in her and just a small dribble running down her ass - unless she squeezed, it was all in there waiting for me. I know I'd intended on hopefully going down on her and at the same time, relaxing Frank about his new found fondness for her used pussy - but at that moment - there was only one thing I could do - and I did so. I pushed my cock into the cavern that was formerly her tight pussy.

My first push into her was met by a gush of Franks cum. I felt it splash out onto my balls and could feel just how open and wet she was as I pulled back from her and barely felt her pussy around my cock. I pushed back in and pulled her legs together and that increased the friction and let me really start in on her. But the entire scene that I'd just waited through coupled with the incredible feel of her pussy being so hot inside from Frank's work and cum, that I couldn't hold out for long. I tipped my head back and let my hips do the work. Looking back down at her under me - spread eagle for us all to see - that was it. My nuts started to throb and in my head every scene I'd ever seen seemed to play over and over in my head. A moment later I let out my own groan and I pumped all I had into her.

Just as with Frank, she squealed as I came in her and just as with Frank, the motion of my frantically fucking her as I was cumming set her off too. A moment later, it was all over and I lay against her catching my breath - my turn to have forgotten about Frank. When I did finally pull out of her - just like last time - she simply lay there spread open and not caring at all about how she looked. But that came to a quick end when a flood of semen came running out of her a moment later. She squealed "ooh you guys made a mess for sure" and she reached for a bunch of tissues. As she frantically tried to stem the flow Frank and I started laughing out loud at how she was standing the bow-legged trying to keep up with the deluge running out of her!...

None of us could believe it was after 8pm already. Sue went up to our bedroom and she said she'd bring us back bath-robes. I knew we'd crossed a boundary when I thought to myself "next time I think we should use our bedroom" - I think I may be over my apprehension!!!!

We spent the next hour or so lounging around in bath robes and drinking by which point both Sue and I were pretty buzzed and getting tired. I was almost thinking that Frank might be spending the night and mentally went down that road - but fortunately Frank said that he too was getting tired and I gave them a few minutes alone-time before they both came up to the kitchen and we shared a group-hug sort of and I told Frank that it'd been a fun evening and that "we ought to do it together again". He smiled and I think maybe it was the first time for him too to relax and say "yeah, this was just great, thanks so much"...

And I still haven't gotten to our Valentines Day discussion. Maybe later tonight after dinner and we talk about it some more.

TTFN

Well, you certainly are relaxed and comfortable to be with your wife while she fucks her boyfriend. What a spectacular afternoons' fun.

Shidave - it was very eye opening. For whatever reason, all of the things I'd seemed to have problems with when she was with the other guys seemed to no longer bother me at all this time. Maybe it's different when you are cool with the other guy as I now feel comfortable with Frank? Not sure, but I will say that I enjoy watching them fuck - I can honestly say that for maybe the first time since this all started.

Anyway - she'd asked me over the weekend if she could go over Frank's tomorrow afternoon and have dinner with him as a Valentines Day present for him. She has this red and white bra and panty set that she is going to wear for him and she promised me she'd make it up to me when we get home afterwards. To cover with our daughter, we told her we were going out for a romantic dinner (she's going to be going over her boyfriend's house for dinner anyway) so while they're busy, I'll probably go somewhere for a few beers to kill the time. I could spend the time at Franks but I also know from how Sue asked, that she'd like to be alone with him. Its another of those holidays that he's dealing with - or so goes the excuse Sue gave me.

After Saturday's fun, how can I possibly say no to her. When I said yes she was all giddy like our daughter gets when she is pleasantly surprised too.

Gotta run - hoping to get 45 mins to an hour of exercise in tonight before bed.

SoonToBe I want you to know that I have followed your threads for some time. My wife and I have enjoyed some very sexy moments resulting from your posts! Thanks

So much to say and so little time...

Turned out our daughter went over her boyfriend's straight from school so there was no need for a cover-story or for me to have to leave to meet Sue for dinner.

Coming up from exercising about 10pm on Monday night - I was greeted in the bedroom by Sue in her long t-shirt but what I wasn't expecting was that she'd kept her panties on and when I suggested we maybe have a quickie so that she can be a "used wife" for Frank on Tuesday, she said no to me and said "not this time" and then said something about being clean for her Valentines date. If I wasn't horny before, hearing her say that did it for sure. I know my brain started wandering at what she'd said and a moment later she was asking me what I wanted to watch on TV before bed. So nonchalant about it all - such a turn on - knowing even if I pulled up her night-shirt that her panties were there intentionally. Needless to say, I struggled to fall asleep with a hard on.

Tuesday morning was equally arousing. I showered first and as I was drying off Sue came in. Normally she'd just undress and jump in herself. This time she pulled off her night-shirt and then, just as she was about to pull off her panties she looked at me in the mirror and said "would you mind going in the other room?". And she made sure the door was shut before I heard her turn the water on and step in as I started to get dressed. Sure enough maybe 10 minutes later the water went off and a few moments after that, she came out - one towel around her hair in that bun-thing, and the other around her waist!

Good thing I was still in my boxers and hadn't put on my pants yet. She stood in front of her dresser and pulled out the bra first that I'd mentioned - red and white and lacy up on the top. She stood there and put it on as I watched. She turned to me and giggled and then pulled out the panties and said "see these are the, you remember, right". Apparently not as well as I thought as they seemed much smaller. She pulled them up under the towel and then took it off and stood in front of the mirror and turned herself both ways so she could look at her back in the mirror - smiling at me and the bulge in my shorts the whole time!

I stared at her as she finished getting dressed at which point she came over and hugged me and just said "thank you" - nothing more. Nothing more was needed. I looked at her and knew that Frank would be undressing her later and it seemed to make me feel content.

I came home from work and the house was empty. I do admit it felt a bit strange to be bringing in flowers and a card when she wasn't there but it was okay as I knew she'd be home a bit later. There was plenty for me to eat for dinner and a beer or two helped pass the time.

Finally ( I say finally because it was a bit later than I'd thought she'd be) she texted me at about 7:30pm that she was on her way. And it seemed like a second later she was walking through the front door.

There is always that look on her face that tells me even before she says anything that she's been fucking. It is unmistakable and incredibly sexy. We fumbled our way up to the bedroom and again - it felt like that first-date thing again. I couldn't wait to undress her and see her. Finally it was my turn to take off her bra and this time to hold and suck at her tits while she got herself ready for it to be my turn. She pulled my shirt off and we hugged and I could feel her hard nipples against my chest.

A moment later I slid down to my knees and as I put my hands on her panties she held them there for a second and told me that "it's only Tuesday" and that I'm "not supposed to have me till the weekend!".

I swear I was so turned on at that point. It seemed like everything was on fire all at once. I stared at her panties thinking I could see a darkened area between her legs, I swear I could smell their sex in the air and I swear I could hear her breathing - like all my senses were alive. I could see the shape of her camel-toe through the panties.

If she had truly meant it - my god - it would have been such a turn on - I think I really would have said okay and it would have driven me crazy all night long to think about.

But instead, she held my hands for a moment longer and I guess she could see or sense the arousal she'd caused - a moment later she held my hands and she just said "but you've been so good to me lately" and with that, with her hands still holding mine, she pushed my hands and her panties down and then stood back up leaving me staring directly at her pussy.

She giggled and spread/hunched her legs a bit to let me see more and said "it was fun being Franks valentine but now it's your turn". And with that she lay back at the edge of the bed. A gentle push at her calves and she knew what I wanted. She pulled her knees back and apart for me and there was only one thing on my mind at that moment still on my knees - with my 2 hands, I spread her pussy apart and revealed it all. I could tell they'd been at it just from how she looked - basically how open she seemed. As she breathed, a slow trickle of their juices revealed itself and pooled just inside her - almost teasing me and calling my name.

I know Frank's gone down on her after I've fucked her and I have to say, it felt totally normal to do so myself. I started out slowly at first but soon she had one hand on the back of my head and was vocally encouraging me to "lick deeper". She wasn't as wet as I'd expected but there was no mistaking the tastes - and knowing how it got there was driving me crazy.

She may not have cum while I was going down on her but she was surely wet and open!!!!! A moment later as I knelt up on the edge of the bed between her legs she giggled and pulled them back wider for me and said "come on, it's your turn, make me your valentine!".

So - the thing I wanted to get to was that I saw Frank last night.

He'd sent me an Email late Tuesday night after Sue had come home and in it he said he needed to see me and make sure things were okay. I sent him back a quick Email yesterday morning saying I'd stop by and see him after dinner last night. Sue said she hadn't spoken to him or even seen any emails from him.

So - I go over there as we agreed, about 7:30pm and he greeted me very friendly-like and invited me in. It took well into our 2nd beer before he started to talk to me about what was on his mind.

Basically he couldn't possibly understand why I let Sue go over and be with him on, of all days, Valentines Day. And he said he felt weird about all of it afterwards and again, he kept straying into saying "I really don't want anything to come between any of us".

I would have taken it all lightly had it not been for how serious he was about it. So, I literally had to take a moment and think about what I did and didn't want to say to him.

I took a deep breath and told him we needed to sit down and talk. I started to talk about all the other stuff - about how Sue enjoys sex with him when he interrupted me and he again asked why "on Valentines Day".

It wasn't what I'd expected to be talking about but I found that the only way I could think of to explain it was to simply explain it all. I didn't use the word cuckold (I think it's too strong a word for someone who's not totally comfortable with everything) - instead I just told him that Sue and I played some sexual games. I know it didn't come out that fluidly but I eventually told him that at times, I enjoy her denying me sex at times and I admitted that her denying me because she'd rather be with him is a huge turn on.

He was very quiet until I told him that she'd teased me when she dressed that morning that "Frank will take these off me". I didn't share all of the stuff she does - I just thought that might freak him out. But I did tell him that knowing she was going to see him before me was a huge turn-on and he was speechless when I said that I wanted to wait for her. I told him that we've done this a few times since they've been getting together and that I'd kind of always wanted to experience it.

It wasn't until I said to him that Sue had told me that he liked her being the "naughty wife" and that I liked it too. He laughed but then said that he didn't ever think he could share his wife like that. I explained that it'd been something we've fantasized about for a long time but he still didn't totally get it. But when I used the "first date" description of how I feel when Sue gets home afterwards - he started to understand.

It was a little awkward at first, I mean like I've said, he's the first guy I feel okay about being with Sue but I can't tell him that. But once I got to talking more openly with him, it did get easier. When I described some of the scene when she got home - how I felt undressing her and seeing how she looked and felt - he started to relax a bit.

At one point he said that he's been hesitant to let Sue know when he might want to be with her but I told him that I wanted their relationship to be what they wanted it to be - and I added that Sue would surely find the balance she wants between us. He seemed to be trying to figure out how to say something so I just added that it would be okay if Sue wanted him, at times, more than me or instead of me. And before he could answer me I told him that "we've been together for so long" that I really looked at this as just another dimension of the sex between us.

That thought seemed to give me a direction for the conversation. He answered that he still didn't think he could ever do what we're doing and that he still felt like he was betraying his friendship with me. I had to tell him, this time to his face and not in an email - that I'm okay with him being sexual with Sue. I told him again how I both liked and trusted him and how if I had to pick someone, that it'd be him.

Like I said, 2 steps forward and one step back.

However, maybe it was the 3rd or 4th beers talking but he did gradually loosen up after saying he didn't think he'd ever understand it. I told him that I wanted them to have a good time and that I was definitely benefitting from their friendship-with-benefits. He asked me how and again I found myself trying to shuffle the history to clump all of the changes we've had at home between the 2 of us to now be something I could describe within the timeframes of their relationship. So I just told him how Sue is on-fire sexually almost all the time now - he laughed at that and said that he'd never expected that of any woman much less Sue at her age. I laughed back with him and said "that's what I mean!!!!" And I told him that the more she saw him, the more intense things got at home too - and I told him of some of the more intense sex we've had when she's gotten home. He seemed to be in disbelief when I told him how horny she was AFTER she left him - him not believing because he said "she was already so worked up when she got here" - and I told him that goes back to the whole denial thing in general - that it gets both of us really going.

There was a pause when he went to hit the head and then I went after him. When I came back, he was sitting there on the couch and seemed to maybe finally accept things. He asked me if he could really call on Sue when he wanted to instead of it always being when she wanted. I told him that it was totally up to Sue but that as long as it didn't conflict with any of our plans or such that it was okay with me.

It was when he started asking about "any limits" on what he could ask her for that I told him the basics - that he couldn't hurt her or mark her in any permanent way, and stuff like that - he laughed and said that wasn't what he meant. When I asked him what he was getting at, he hesitated a bit and then said "could I ask her to go to a wedding with me that's coming up?" I laughed at him and said "as your date? I'm not so sure we want others knowing what's going on?". He said no - that it was a family thing on his brothers side of the family. My immediate response was "sure, if Sue wants to go with you, don't see why not...". He then asked the question that I knew was going to come up sooner or later - he asked "what if it's overnight?"

In my head I know she's spent the night with Brad and Don at points and I survived - and I mean, based on this whole conversation there was nothing to fear at all regarding Frank - but still I didn't know that I wanted to come out and tell him that it was or wasn't okay. Instead I said "well, that I guess would depend on a lot of things including mainly what Sue wanted" and then I added "and what we'd tell xxxxxx" (our daughter) as to where mommy is going. He said several times how he "just wants her company at the ceremony and party afterwards" but that it could go late. And I again told him that he'd have to ask Sue that and then we'd go from there - and I added that "I guess it'd be okay" to which he immediately replied "I'll take good care of her, you don't have to worry" to which I said "I know, you're a good guy".

Well, we talked about a bit more before I said I had to be going.

When I got home I had to recap everything above (and more) with Sue. When I got to the last part, she was very surprised that Frank had brought it up with me - the wedding - before her. I told her that I thought it was appropriate (and might have even been the real reason for the whole evening in the first place) and that I liked that he'd asked me if I was okay before he'd asked her. And then she asked me "so, if he asks, can I go?". To which I just said "you'd want to, right?" and she smiled and said that she wouldn't say no, especially if Frank did come out and ask her and that she felt flattered that he'd want her to be his "date". I told her that when and if he asks her, that we'd need to look at the calendar and figure out things in general. She looked at me as I said that and said "really - you would really be okay with me going with him?". The only answer I gave her was to pull her into my arms and hug her and told her that I loved her. And her only answer back to me at that moment was to hug me even harder.

Hi Soontobe
sounds like things are moving along with sue and frank hope all goes as you all want it to
great update and let us know what happens and if she goes how it goes with her and frank at the wedding.

Oh Oh!!

""Red"]"Basically he couldn't possibly understand why I let Sue go over and be with him on, of all days, Valentines Day. And he said he felt weird about all of it afterwards and again, he kept straying into saying "I really don't want anything to come between any of us"......I would have taken it all lightly had it not been for how serious he was about it. So, I literally had to take a moment and think about what I did and didn't want to say to him...... I took a deep breath and told him we needed to sit down and talk. I started to talk about all the other stuff - about how Sue enjoys sex with him when he interrupted me and he again asked why "on Valentines Day"......It wasn't until I said to him that Sue had told me that he liked her being the "naughty wife" and that I liked it too. He laughed but then said that he didn't ever think he could share his wife like that......When I asked him what he was getting at, he hesitated a bit and then said "could I ask her to go to a wedding with me that's coming up?" I laughed at him and said "as your date? ...... He said no, that it was a family thing on his brothers side of the family. My immediate response was "sure, if Sue wants to go with you, I don't see why not." He then asked the question that I knew was going to come up sooner or later, he asked "what if it's overnight?""

I don't know why, but the thought I got when I read this post was Oh, Oh, Frank is really getting seriously emotional about Sue.
Maybe her telling him "I love you" as she has admitted to you has given him the idea that he could take her away from you, but he is conflicted by not wanting to loose your friendship.
Also, Taking a woman to a wedding of someone in his family is definitely a show of seriousness, and since he has visited his brother lately Frank has probably told him of his relationship with Sue. Now he wants to bring her and 'show her off' so to speak. Even though he says he don't want to harm your marriage, He openly implies that if she were his wife, he could not consider sharing her.
I think it is good that you shared all this with Sue, because she can control her behavior with Frank and let him know that he is a ' boyfriend' and a 'fuck buddy' but that You will always be her husband.
I hope this turns out good, but I don't think it's a good idea for her to go to a wedding with him, obviously as his girlfriend. An 'overnight' for any other reason, but not a wedding.
Cheers, Harry

More!

Look at it this way: If you are willing to let Frank have her first, but he didn't know that, on Valentine's Day then he could think well, how about taking her to a wedding as his fiancee. He has, no doubt, told his brother about the fabulous sexy woman he has been seeing, so why not ask!!!
What did you say to that? "Sure"

Don enjoyed 'flaunting' Sue as his 'married' mistress to his friends, but you can be sure that if Sue goes with Frank to a 'family wedding' that he will be asking her to remove her wedding rings for the wedding and reception.
If she went with them on, Frank would loose respect from his family and Sue would be referred to (behind her back) as a slut & ***** even in liberal circles.
But, If Frank brought his ex wife Joanne, he would gain favor in his family. They could stay in separate rooms.
BTW, what if Joanne found a way to be at the wedding, they are her relatives too, Then some one that lives close would know. That could lead to more trouble than you would want.
Cheers, Harry

While I would never pretend to speak for STB in anyway concerning this wonderful adventure he is living with his superhot Sue, I think attending the wedding with Frank still fits the dynamic Sue is wanting to experience with Frank. Sue has said she wanted her relationship with Frank to be more open than her others were with Brad and Don. They have both already agreed that Sue would be free to go out with Frank on dates and attend events socially. Sue has already been experiencing Frank as her man while STB is denied and waits his turn. Sue has very much taken charge and is running things this time as she wants.

From what I can gather, Sue is enjoying the freedom to have a full relationship with Frank, and all that it entails, that is at times totally independent of her marriage and STB. I do think this time around, maybe STB enjoying the cuckold feelings from Sue's actions may not as much of a priority to Sue as they have been in the past. Sue appears to be doing a wonderful job so far in including STB, by way of thrresomes and details of her time spent with Frank, to keep things really hot and fun.

Harry, as STB will verify, I have PM'd him many times in the past with concerns and red flags over the way something may or may not be headed. Outside of being pretty close to the mark on Don, my fears for them otherwise turned out to be nothing. Sue attending the wedding with Frank, and how Frank chooses to present Sue to others there are just part of the dynamic now being explored by Sue. After the way Don exploited Sue in front of his friends, even if Frank were to suggest Sue remove her rings for the duration of this event, it seems pretty harmless. Wonder if it will crank up the cuckold angst STB feels though?

Jauxman:
I am glad that Sue is "in charge". I am wondering what Frank is feeling in all of this and what he expects it to proceed. (Going from Valentines Day love tryst to taking his sweetheart to a wedding is a logical progression if he expects to have her as his wife some day. Asking and getting Steve's permission for the wedding allows him to project what will happen after that. Still, he is 'conflicted' about his position since he is involved in a romance with Sue as well as a friendship with Steve. If he got Sue to go with it he would not share her even with Steve. He has said as much.
Cheers, Harry

I have no doubt Steve and Sue will talk about it all thoroughly and come to a mutually suitable decision.

I have been surprised by many things along the way in being one of the many who read Steve's every post and have since he began here. I was surprised that Don screwed up such a great thing by having the meltdown he did that ended things. I have been surprised at Sue's overall quick recovery from that relationship. I have been surprised at Frank so far. Frank was definitely vulnerable to a rebound relationship after his long term marriage ended. In all these months he has been intimate with Sue, I am surprised that Frank hasn't appeared to develop more serious feelings for Sue.

Without a doubt, Sue has most likely explained very well to Frank what she is looking for from their relationship. Sue most likely has also explained the best way to screw it all up is for him to act all jealous and possessive of her as her marriage will always be her first priority. Perhaps she has also explained to him the rewards that he can expect from ( having great sex with her and maybe even more often than Steve does) by simply behaving himself and not getting too serious?

Harry & Jaxunman, you have both analysed the situation well and there is a danger in the relationship( there always is in this sort of game). Frank is besotted with Sue; with him it seems to have become more than sex. Sue will have to be strongly in control and fully aware of the situation. Presently she is manipulating both men very well. Just hope that she does not slip.

Agree

Shidave:
I agree with all you have to say. Sue will help Frank to understand her boundaries.
From what he told Steve, Frank is obviously enamored and wants to have Sue to himself. Still it is not proper decorum bring the wife of another man to a wedding where his brother and other relatives will see her. Steve should know this and said NO when Frank asked. Sometimes I think Sue expects Steve to show some 'backbone' in this matter, but he just leaves it in her hands.
Frank is just a 'regular guy'. He dosen't know about Steve's Cuckold fantasy, so he is understandably confused about Steve being OK with him fucking Sue. Since Sue sought him out several months before it became a 3-some, Frank may think Sue wants him because he is a better lover than her husband. To be sure, they have spent some very romantic times together, so why would he NOT think that.
Sue knows about Steve's desire to give her 'freedom' and to 'deny' him but not all that his cuckold fantasy entails. She keeps asking Steve if he is OK with this, but he just gives the decision back to her. A woman wants her husband to be jealous of her. She may be wondering how far she needs to go before Steve says STOP!!!
I am OK with Steve's lifestyle and enjoy reading every post he writes, but I would be just as happy for Steve & Sue if he wrote one day that Sue has decided to stop all extramarital activity and be his lover exclusively.
Cheers, Harry

Wow, I"m away from here for a few days and wow, you guys jump off the deep end.

First, let me clear up a few things. Sue has, actually both of us, have since talked to Frank about - I guess - the bombshell that you all think he dropped on me last Wednesday night about the wedding.

One, it isn't until the weekend after Easter, and he thinks it's on that Saturday but the invitations haven't come out yet. This all came about because right now, other than Sue or Joanne, he didn't have anyone to go with and didn't want to go stag. I saw Harry's post about Sue somehow going as Frank's fiance or her taking off her rings, etc. So it was one of the things that came up in my conversation with Sue - what was the story of who she is when/if she goes. She looked at me and said plainly "I'm just Franks friend? Is there something more?" Remembering Harry's comments, I said something like okay, just checking, won't that be weird, you being married and such? At first she said why would that even come up? So I brought it up - "what about your rings?".

When I said it, I wasn't sure what I wanted her answer to be. She thought about it for a second or two and then said "hmmm. I might have to take them off, I guess?" and she looked at me and said "are you going to be okay with that?". I actually had the sense to answer her "should I be?". She got all wishy-washy looking and pulled me to her and hugged me deeply and said "you don't ever have to worry". From her answer and how she felt, I don't think I have to worry about anything with her, which is how I originally felt when Frank asked me in the first place.

I spoke to him on the phone earlier today, he was asking me if I could come over tomorrow and give him a hand moving some furniture that he'd had delivered. He'd ordered some furniture to go along with the table he was working on (that he'd borrowed my sander for). I joked with him "should Sue come with me?" and of course his response was "if she wants to, sure....". We were very cordial and friendly - talked about a bunch of stuff both before and after the comment about Sue.

Harry - looking back at your questions. From what I can gather, this is a family-friend of both Frank's and his brothers, so less of Franks family will be there and from how nasty Joanne was, most of Frank's family want nothing to do with her! But it is something that was in that conversation with Sue and was part of her answer that she's "just a friend". I haven't asked about how they'll explain them sharing a room but I'm sure Sue is aware of the potential appearance of impropriety - if anything, she's more concerned about that than I am!

Jax - I suppose it seems she recovered quickly after the Don debacle. I know from talking to her that she felt he was pushing too hard even before the meltdown. But I also KNOW from the heartfelt conversations afterwards that my encouragement and support helped her put things into perspective and help her feel like she could grow from the experience and learn to better control things herself.

Harry - I respect your opinions but in your one post you go from a fun thing she did on Valentines day to that leading to Frank wanting her as his wife? I can't see that jump there - especially when Frank knew she was coming home to me afterwards and that THAT was my Valentines Day present to me. She said he very well knew she was coming home to me afterwards and had even joked in a way that we were taking turns between firsts and seconds with her!.

That said - Jax - you did hit on something that is turning me on and was probably there the moment Frank asked me. There IS a part of me that would be turned on if she were to take her rings off for the wedding. A part of me has always been intensely turned on when she's spent the night with her lover. I've made it no secret here - the idea of her waking up with him and getting ready together is very arousing to me - again, it's her sharing those intimate moments with him - knowing he'll experience what I've had and know. So I'm going to be honest here on this beautiful Sunday afternoon and say that in a way I wish they would check in as husband and wife somehow. I know it's crazy but it's also what I want to feel - that intense jealousy and arousal at her sharing all of that with Frank. Damn if I'm not sitting here with a huge hard-on thinking of them dancing at the wedding and then afterwards, going up to their room together - getting undressed, maybe showering together and then them making love all night long afterwards. Yes, sort of like newlyweds themselves. Her spending the night with a lover she enjoys and wants to be with.

I know it's crazy and risky to put her - them - together in an emotional setting like that, sharing that sort of time together. But then in my mind, I can see the excitement that would be building her in. How horny she'd be by the end of the party. How desperate she'll be to share some of that wedding-night bliss herself. Thing is, I'm cool with Frank sharing that with her - sort of let him see what he probably never had with Joanne. I know, it's risky - but I cannot deny that I am so horny with these thoughts. Still - I don't want to telegraph them to either of them and I need to be careful about that. I want whatever happens to be something that she wants and for her to simply know I'll be here for her.

I will also say that I am now also eagerly anticipating her returning home afterwards and how and what I'll feel for her.

Maybe I'll regret this, just as I said maybe I'd regret other things that I've said okay to. So far, track-record is good and that's also giving me both the confidence and desire to push this a little more - or at least support whatever happens.

Harry - "I respect your opinions but in your one post you go from a fun thing she did on Valentines day to that leading to Frank wanting her as his wife?"
What I was trying to do here is to look at this from Frank's perspective and then evaluate his statements to you last Wed. From his perspective, Sue sought him out as a lover several months before he knew that it was something you wanted (or even discussed with Sue) Therefore her coming to him on Valentine's Day was a big deal, thats why he wanted additional assurance that you were OK with it. Again, his statement saying that he could not share his wife. Says to me that he would love to have her as his own. Now he wants to take her to a wedding that his brother will be at. If I were in the situation Frank is in with a sensual woman like Sue, I would want to do just that so I could 'show her off' to my brother.
A man coming out of a bad marriage like Frank has, and finding a woman like Sue is obviously enamored by her, and would definitely want to take her to a wedding as more than a friend. I know, I have done it!
That is the perspective I was trying to portray. I am glad it did get you to ask Sue about the rings.
I know that part of why you write on here is to get feedback from others here. Sometimes you value that feedback, so sometimes I get involved. I'm sorry to be overly critical and hope you don't take it that way. It's like sometimes you hit yourself on the forehead and say Gee's why didn't I think of that. So sometimes (not knowing all what you and Sue have already set up) I think you have left a hole that a semi could drive through and I just have to jump in and say: "Whoa! ya missed something here."
Cheers, Harry