• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Valentines Day

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
do you think that she may allready know that it turns you on and you may not have to say anything about it she may know that and that is part of why she wants frank first
and we will see if that is what is turning her on to the possibility of him making a pregnancy happen with her. let us know what happens tonight and tomorrow with frank are you going or did you all say you would wait at home for her to come back to you. awaiting any updates.

ps or is she going to make him use a condom with her for now.

Dana - I can't quite follow your last few messages but maybe this update will clear things up.

Wow - did we ever talk up a storm last night. With us already having sort of agreed to wait till Saturday, Sue was quite chatty last night and, after a while, the conversation became much more open and uninhibited.

Rather than details, here's a bit of a summary to save time while I everyone is out this morning.

Basically she's now very much understanding the type of thing that turns me on. She all but came out and said that "it turns you on to have me do things first with someone else and to then share that experience with you". In a way it was like a revelation for her in that she thinks it now explains so much of what I've seemed to want her to do.

I didn't necessarily admit that I wanted her to do everything first with Frank or whoever, but I did come out and say that the idea of him having her first without her IUD is almost as exciting as it was for me when it was Brad who got to have her first with the IUD. At one point I told her that the idea of Frank having her truly bare first was an incredible turn-on to me. She said she doesn't necessarily understand why it turns me on but that she does understand that it does. She also said she thinks she understands how her panty-denial (or as she calls it her "panty thing") turns me on in the same way that Frank (or whoever) will be the first to undress her.

I asked her how she felt about all of this. She admitted at first that it seemed really strange to her that I would want her to experience this sort of stuff with other guys but over time she's now come to understand that this is only part of it for me and that it is only completed for me when she comes home and shares her excitement with me. I told her that when she comes back to me and tells me about what they did or how good it was - and at the same time, to feel her body knowing the pleasure she's had - and that she now wants to share and let me feel some of that pleasure - that is seemed to make things more clear to her. And, as others have pointed out here, that it's giving her other ideas and that she now more fully understands the importance I place on our time together after she comes back to me.

I asked her if she felt any arousal herself at any of this - denying me or, as I put it, preferring Frank over me. She says that it does turn her on in the sense that she knows I want her to feel this passion with Frank. I told her that hearing her say that was very satisfying to me in many ways - and I told her again that I loved seeing her unbridled sexuality come out and that my knowing she's doing what she's doing because she wants to and because she's enjoying it is a real turn-on to me. I emphasized the part where I said that its because 'she wants' it that it's a turnon to me.

She giggled a lot during our conversation, it's one of her ways of making something awkward a bit easier. She openly asked me about how I felt about stuff she's done with Frank - like seeing him so many times that one week. I told her that it turned me on a lot like it did when she'd done it with Don but then I added again that I thought it was much more arousing when it was her wanting to do it rather than her simply "obeying" Don. She corrected me and said she never felt she had to obey Don but clarified it and said that she felt she was easily coaxed by him into doing what he wanted even if she had misgivings about it. I was about to contrast that to Frank when she added herself that "with Frank, it's definitely me that wants it" and that she is the one doing the coaxing. (which, she added is why Frank sometimes feels confused and feels he has to always make sure things are okay with me).

We talked a lot about Frank. She told me that she is most definitely not in love with him (but then quickly added that she does tell it to him in the height of their passion) but that she genuinely likes him and that - and she hesitated a moment before saying this - that she wants to be able to give herself completely to him at times and added that she is turned on herself by what may happen at the wedding. I know she was waiting for my reaction when she added that when the 3 of us have been together, that she feels she holds herself back a bit. She didn't so much tell me how she holds back but did give me an example and said that she would normally, when I'm not there, that she'd be naked almost the entire time with him. I told her that she needn't feel inhibited from that because I'm there but she said that she just doesn't feel the same doing that when I'm with them.

I asked if she wanted me to be there later tonight and she smiled at me and said "you know I would always want you to be there if you wanted" but then added "but if you wouldn't mind..." and in the next few moments she explained how she too is turned on by what they're going to do together and that she'd like to be sure she feels as free as she can be. I asked if she was going to tell him that it will be the first time since we had our kids that she'll be truly bare without any birth-control. She giggled and said that in her email to him earlier yesterday that she'd suggested that he just might be first. As of late last night he hadn't replied. I asked her if she was going to tell him at all that I'd suggested it and she said she wasn't sure and that it woudl depend on their evening together.

I'd never mentioned anything about pregnancy but at one point she did come close to asking me if it turned me on that he could possibly "knock me up" - I answered by saying "but your doc said it was impossible" and she said "yeah, that's true". I wasn't sure what to say at that moment so I said "that's a good thing" and we didn't really talk more about it.

So, I get the feeling we're sort of on the cusp of a change in things between us. The openness that she seemed to show when we were talking about all of this just seems to convey to me that she is certainly more confident about her sexuality and that she is now coming to terms and accepting it.

There's a bit more to share but I know she'll be home shortly so I'm going to end it here. Our tentative plan for later is that we're both going over Franks after dinner tonight and that after a few drinks or so, that I'm going to make an excuse (obvious of course) to go over to Home Depot or something like that for a while.

great update can not wait to read the rest of what happens tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Sue is seriously
turned on by the possibility of Frank knocking her up. It may
very possibly be a primal instinct in women to be knocked up
by "strange" seed while in a long term relationship with the
provider male (e.g. see Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars:
The Science of Sex"). She is turned on by giving herself fully
to another man, and how could a woman give herself more
fully to another man than letting herself get knocked up?
That first coupling tonight would be quite the thing to witness!
Can't wait to hear how it goes. Thanks again for keeping us
updated :)

Again I will say...lucky lucky man! You go STB and Sue! Wonder where this will lead and what sue will come up with next.

Hi STB
did things go as well as you hoped on sat. with frank and sue look forward to the update.

Wow, I've tried to start this update several times and finally did it in Notepad and cut/pasted it in here.

I've been thinking a lot and obviously Sue and I had some time to talk yesterday. But before I get there I have to share a bit of our other discussions, especially some of what we talked about before going over to Franks.

That afternoon we had some time alone and she asked if I was okay with what was going to happen later and that she wanted to be sure I still wanted it all to happen as I'd asked for. I was a bit hesitant to say yes knowing that it could have possibly been the last time for me to say no. Before I answered her she moved close to me and reached out and felt my cock through my pants. I knew that when she felt how hard I was, that she'd know how I felt. In a way I liked that, it made it clear to her without my actually having to come out and say it. She felt the lump and smiled at me and said "it's okay. I told you, I think I know what you like" and then after a moment she said "this will be fun".

She kissed me and said that she'd been thinking a lot about all the stuff that's happened and what I've told her. Apparently since I told her of my desire, she said she'd been increasingly horny and that she was also now quite turned on about it herself. She asked me again if I was okay with it and I groaned out a "yes" and she then told me some of what she was going to be thinking. It seems that 3 years ago she'd not really recognized the significance of what was happening when she was with Brad and that now, since my telling her again of my desire, that she's bee thinking a lot more about it.

I wasn't sure what was happening but it was turning me on to hear her talk like this. She looked at me and, in this incredibly sexy low voice, she said: "the last time I had sex without any birth control was with you just over 16 years ago when we made our daughter". I think she could see the arousal in my eyes as she paused for a moment. "And you've been the only one in over 25 years to be with me without birth-control" and as she kissed me she said "you have me very turned on that Frank is going to be next" and she smiled and looked at me and said "... before you do". And with that she reached down and held my cock again and in a teasing voice she said "you'll just have to wait your turn now". I swear, I don't know how I didn't cum right in her hand just then. I was speechless - it happened so fast - she said it and she meant it - and now all I could do was hear it over and over in my head. It took her kissing me again before the room stopped spinning and I could focus on her again. As she broke the kiss with me I said something that I truly meant - I just said to her "I want you to enjoy every moment of it .... and then I want you to tell me all about it". I don't know how I said it without cumming but I also know that I knew that I wanted to wait - to wait my turn. She looked at me and said "you're quiet" - I know the look on my face told he what she wanted to know - but I managed to say something like "it's okay, it's really okay".

She continued and told me that, while she liked me being with her and it being the "three of us" having fun, she looked at me and said again how "this time" she'd like to be alone with Frank. I swear my cock was throbbing this whole time and we still had another hour or so to go before we went over to Franks. I asked her again what Frank thought was going on and she just said that "he thinks we're having some fun with all of this". I wasn't sure what that meant but at that point, I honestly couldn't think of what to say or even how to think.

To say I was on pins and needles afterwards is an understatement. Looking back now, it seemed to happen so fast - and her openness about it all - it was just amazing. I don't even remember what happened after that until it seemed we were in the car heading over to Franks. I couldn't think of anything to say other than "you look great". Just before we pulled into Franks condo complex Sue looked at me and said "so, how about you come in and the 3 of us have a drink or something. but in a little while, you'll be okay when I suggest you run some errands?". All I could really do was nod and smile. She giggled back at me and said "this is going to be fun".

And they're off! Pins and needles!

So - we pulled into Franks about 5:00pm and of all the times we've now gone over his place, for whatever reason, I was more nervous this time. He answered the door and welcomed us both in. I felt sort of like I was dropping my daughter off at her boyfriends house as we sat down in the den and he brought out some drinks - a beer for him and me and a big glass of wine for Sue.

For as comfortable as I am with Frank including him fucking Sue, at that moment, I felt extremely awkward and very much like a 3rd-wheel. Still, the conversation was easy and Frank seemed to never be without a witty story to share. There was some inane "dumb criminals" show on TV which kept a bit of our attention. We talked about a whole bunch of stuff until Sue went off to the bathroom and Frank took the moment to say to me "you okay with all this buddy?" I looked back at him and said "yeah, we've been talking and this is one of the things we wanted to do" I paused for a moment and then said "she enjoys being with you .... I'm cool with that". He looked at me and then said "you're a heck of a guy to do all this stuff" and I smiled back and said "it's a lot of fun" and then added "treat her right, okay?" to which he said "no worries there" - and at that moment Sue came back and said "no worries about what?".

Thing is when she came back, she sat on the arm of the couch next to Frank instead of sitting on the other end towards me. I still wasn't sure all of what she was thinking but when she ran her hand up his shoulder and caressed the back of his neck a little I started to get the idea that I should maybe get going soon. Sue finished her glass of wine a little while later and then said to me "Don't you need to run over to Home Depot or something"? I knew that was my cue. She turned to Frank and said something like "why don't we head back to your bedroom?". Frank seemed surprised by her openness and was about to say something when I said "it's okay, I told you, this is something she wants .... it's cool ...." He too was all tongue tied at first at what was happening but I think when I was as calm and relaxed as I tried to be, that he simply accepted it. I said something like "I"m going to hit the head before I leave" and to that Frank replied "okay, you can let yourself out". And literally a moment later they were both gone down the hallway to his bedroom.

I don't know how long I sat there staring at the TV but I managed to get myself together and made it to the bathroom. My cock was so stiff it was hard to piss. When I came out I found myself again glued to this stupid TV show. I could hear muffled sounds down the hallway towards Franks bedroom and I fought off the urge to jerk-off listening to them. Still knowing what was happening maybe 20-30 feet away was incredible. I wanted so much to spy on them somehow but the door was closed. I stayed maybe 5 or 10 more minutes until this dumb TV show was over, I guess at 6pm.

I was getting my coat and keys together when I heard a noise from down the hall and before I could turn around I heard Sue say "I'll bring us back some drinks" and with that she walked into the kitchen. I surprised her by still being there and she took my breath away when I saw she was naked and that her pussy was red, swollen and looked like Frank had been eating it!!! At first she seemed like she was going to be pissed off at me but then she smiled and sauntered over to me and rubbed up against me. "He's been licking me, getting me ready!". I was speechless. She opened the refrigerator and bent at the waist to get Frank a beer. From behind her I could see just how ready she was for him. I hemmed and hawed at something to say but she knew she had me speechless. She came up to me on her way back to his room and rubbed her body against mine and she whispered "do you want me to leave the door open a crack in case you stay? .... it'll be okay if you're quiet". I guess I smiled because she smiled back at me and said "okay". She kissed me one more time and then said quietly to me as she turned "I have to go, he's waiting". It was maybe one of the most intense moments of my life seeing her walking naked towards his room". I was frozen in place until I remembered, and saw, that she didn't close the bedroom door all the way.

Hearing their giggling and other sounds resuming, I slowly walked down the darkened hallway until I could see in to the foot of his bed. I nearly came in my pants at seeing Sue kneeling at the edge of the bed and Frank on his knees on the floor behind her with - it seemed like - his whole face buried in her pussy! She must have known I was looking in because every now and then she'd look towards the cracked doorway and would smile as if she knew I was there. I don't think Frank knew I was still there - at least not from what he was saying to Sue as he stood up behind her. He slapped her butt and told her he was gong to "fuck the hell out of her" and with that he started to rub his cock up and down her spread open pussy. His back was almost to me and when he moved around I could see just how open - almost gaping open her pussy was!

I know that in the past this scene would have made me feel ill - but now that I've gotten over it, I quietly moved a little closer to the doorway and stood there staring!. I wanted to - no, actually, I felt I had to see it this time. Seeing her body shake and hearing her moan as he rubbed the head of his cock against her clit made me want to moan out loud myself. I could hear her talking more clearly now and damn from what I heard, I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it standing there. "You know you're only the like the 3rd guy to ever have sex with me without any birth-control". Thing was - the way she wiggled her ass at him - oh god, it was intense to watch. He asked her "is it okay?" and she just replied with a groan and she pushed her butt back towards him almost pushing him into her. A moment later she groaned out "fuck me" and his response was "with pleasure". I stood there not more than 10 feet away from them as he pushed forward and I watched him push into her. He put his hands on her ass and kept her from pushing back and taking more of him. She must have shared that is how I like to fuck her. He'd put an inch or two into her and then pull out of her. I did wonder if he knew I was there watching as he pulled out of her and would then rub his cock all over her and then would push back into her again the same inch or two.

This seemed to go on forever. Sue was growing more and more frantic with her desire including her moaning louder and louder for him to "fuck me already". Frank seemed to be very in-tune with her and played along. When she was frantic enough, including burying her face in his bed and pushing her pussy up at him, Frank leaned over and picked up the bottle of lubricant and Sue let out this incredible moan as she recognized the sound of the lube being opened. I almost took my own cock out as Frank slicked his up. But it was Sue that turned me on the most when I saw her hands reach up behind her and spread her pussy apart and just before Frank pushed himself into her - I was amazed at how she looked - like a true slut holding herself open for him. The next moment took just seconds in reality, but as I stood there - it all seemed to be happening in slow-motion. Seeing her spreading herself open for him like that, hearing her moaning and saying whatever she was to egg him on - it was clear she'd now put me out of her mind - and in that moment I knew what she'd meant by "giving herself completely" to him. I don't think I was even breathing as he began to push himself into her. Not that either of them would have heard me over Sue's grunts and moans.

I know it was a moment that probably should have somehow had me upset or concerned or something like that - but hearing Sue moaning "fuck me" into the bed as Frank pushed all the way into her was just so incredibly arousing that I had no ill feelings at all. I stood there as he pulled back out of her and as he pulled out totally Sue let out this incredibly sexy moan that left no doubt she wanted him back in her. It all happened so quickly but at the same time I can see the image of her presenting herself to him in my mind so clearly. In that position - she was all Franks. A second later he pushed effortlessly back into her and he put his hands on her hips and proceeded to start to fuck her in earnest.

Wow what a great post!!

That was a turn-on by itself - but the response from Sue was really what turned me on even more. I guess she does feel a bit inhibited when I'm there with her because as Frank started to really get into fucking her she responded in kind - pushing herself back towards him with each of his thrusts apparently to get him in even deeper. Occasionally they'd be so physical that he'd pull clearly out of her and seeing her gaping pussy and hearing her moan at it's emptiness was just incredible. With each time he'd pull back, I could see Sue's fingers frantically playing with her clit and rubbing Franks thick shaft as he pushed into her. It was like watching my own private porn movie. I don't know how I held it together watching but it felt like I was in a trance. Only her shrill cry out when Frank pushed his thumb up her ass brought me back to reality. And I watched eagerly as I knew she was cumming as he fucked her. Their pace matched each other and soon it was obvious that Frank was going to cum soon. I finally let the moment sink into my head - he was about to fill her pussy with his cum - and there was a chance, albeit incredibly remote, that he could actually get her pregnant. My mind raced at what I knew was about to happen - my Susie was about to get her first dose of cum in her unprotected pussy. All I could do was stand there watching it all happen.

She arched her back up towards him almost kneeling upright on the bed with him still buried in her. He reached around and held her breasts and squeezed at her hard nipples as she started to shake. She then fell forwards back onto the bed still keeping him deep in her and she moaned back "cum in me already, cum in me....". That was all Frank needed I guess as he grabbed at her hips and pulled her back and let out a grunt followed by several more in quick succession. He was buried so deeply in her, all I could see was him clenching his butt and lower back and I realized that each clench was accompanying a spurt of cum into her.

A moment later it was all over. As he calmed down he let go of her hips and I watched as she fell forward and his now soft cock slipped out of her. She lay there face down on the bed not moving, her legs still spread apart and with each deep breath she took I could see her pussy tremble. Frank fell against the bed with his knees holding him up and as I stood there watching both of them catch their breath - sure enough, a dribble of foamy white cum appeared in her open vagina and began to drip out slowly down her swollen pussy to her clit. At the same moment, Frank gave his cock one last stroke and dripped the last of his cum onto her butt as he wiped it against her.

I suddenly felt like I was an intruder but neither of them even looked at the doorway and so I stood there, frozen in place. Frank reached out and slapped at Sue's butt again and she giggled back at him and said "did you enjoy that?" to which he replied "do you need to ask?" I saw her push her hand down under her stomach to her pussy as she giggled "no - wow - you sure did!!!". A moment later she moved up to her elbows and then rolled herself over - spreading her legs around him as he still knelt against the bed. I don't know if she knew or remembered I was still there but she looked up at him and teased "you would have been fun to make babies with!", and she just lay there - letting Frank and I see ALL of her and seeming totally comfortable and content.

I think I would have stood there all night if I could have - but a moment later Frank pushed himself to his feet and I nearly ran out of there but he said he was going into his bathroom to get a washcloth. As he did, Sue said she was going to get more to drink. A second later she opened the door and didn't seem surprised to see me there. She hadn't cleaned up or anything yet and came out into the hallway and said "did you like watching?". I told her not to touch me or I'd likely explode and then I immediately said "when is my turn?". She giggled and said she'd call me to come back for her later but that "now is my time with Frank". I walked with her into the kitchen where she got some more wine for herself. It seemed so natural for her to stand there talking to me naked as she was. As I told her how hot I was for her and how I needed her home later she giggled and I didn't realize at first but as she started to say to me "okay, I promise you'll have me later" she - totally nonchalantly - reached over to the counter, pulled a tissue out of the box and as if it was no big deal, squatted down a tiny bit and blotted up the dribble of cum that had run down her thigh. She smiled at me, kissed me deeply, hugged me and then said "you should go now, I know Frank wants more". And with that she turned to walk back to his bedroom.

I felt like a zombie as I turned and made my way to the front door. I thought about going back down to his bedroom but saw that she'd shut the door all the way this time.

STB
are you still on pins and needles over this and what did she tell you all happened at franks house that night and was he happy to be the first to have her bare in 16 years
and did she have as much fun as she hoped to.

> the box and as if it was no big deal, squatted down a tiny bit and blotted up the dribble
> of cum that had run down her thigh. She smiled at me, kissed
> me deeply, hugged me and then said "you should go now, I know Frank wants more".
> And with that she turned to walk back to his bedroom.
> I felt like a zombie as I turned and made my way to the front door. I thought about going
> back down to his bedroom but saw that she'd shut the door all the way this time.

All I can say is wow. This has got to be the cuckiest moment in your journey! Thank you
for taking the time to share this.

stb has she told you about what happened after you left tham alone and how long was it before she called you.

It's good that I'd written all of that into Notepad on Sunday or much of the details would have blurred together.

Even now, I'm still kinda figuring things out a bit.

Anyway - after the door was closed, I did stand there for a moment but when I heard muffled sounds again I figured I should probably just go and take a ride somewhere. As I sat in the car it really started to hit me. Had I made a mistake, had it gone too far. On the one hand, they've had sex lots of times already and I know that there isn't much they haven't share. But on the other hand, the last 15 minutes had been rather intense. I know I probably shouldn't have still been there - (but later on Sue told me she'd intentionally left the door open - but that the rest was not done intentionally) but I couldn't keep myself from spying on them. To be honest, at that moment, I questioned whether I still wanted to be a cuck. There was something about how she'd presented herself to Frank that gave me such an ill feeling.

I now recognize that some of what Sue is searching for is not just for her to be in control - but for her to be in control of her submissiveness. This came out on Sunday but I'm getting ahead of myself.

As I sat there in the car I'll even admit that some thoughts almost brought tears to my eyes. I had to try to put it all in perspective. I should have realized and remembered that when she said she wanted to give herself fully to him what it would mean. I'd also forgotten that she almost reveled in being naked around Frank and hadn't recognized just then that she'd not been doing that when I was there - or at least not the way she wanted it.

I don't know how long I sat there but eventually I did pull out and go over to Home Depot for a while. Even if you don't need to buy anything, I can still wander the aisles. It was only about 6:30 and I had no idea how long it would be till she called me. Yes, a billion things ran through my mind. After a while walking around some of the angst started to fade a bit - I reconciled in my mind that what I'd seen was nothing more than sex - and really not much more than when I'd been with them in person. Seeing Sue orgasm under him wasn't what felt threatening to me - instead it was actually more of her attitude towards me when she cam out of the room and saw me there. The sort of coldness in her at that moment. But I can also say that as the angst faded a bit - damn if the sights in my mind didn't make up with excitement. Seeing her like that was totally amazing. Seeing her reach back and pull herself open for her lover - giving him all of her like that. And then seeing lay there afterwards revealing how he'd filled her unprotected pussy - that thought made me happy I was pushing a cart around Home Depot in front of me.

I paid at the checkout - some batteries and other crap had found their way into the cart. I was still a little numb and it was now after 7:30pm. Again I sat in the car as it began to get dark out. For as upset and unsteady as I was, the fact that my cock was still stiff and throbbing at every thought of them brought back the sure knowledge that I was definitely a cuck. Who else would be willingly sitting in a Home Depot parking lot while their wife is fucking her lover?

I'd just put some gas in the car (friggin $3.59 a gallon!!!!) when the phone finally rang and it was Sue. Her first words to me were "are you okay?" and when I said "yes, just a little shaken up" she asked me to come pick her up and told me that she loved me.

When I got there it seemed that Frank didn't know I'd stayed around at all as he was acting fairly normal - well as normal as it can be right now as I know that we both still feel a bit awkward in this situation. I openly asked Sue if she'd enjoyed herself - her reply was to roll her eyes back and said "mmmm hmmmm, for sure" and then she added "but now, lets get you home". She said she'd be ready in a few minutes and disappeared back towards his bedroom. Again, it seemed Frank didn't know I'd stayed and his conversation seemed to be about everything but what had just happened. Only when Sue came back out putting her earrings back on did Frank say to me "she's one heck of a lady .... I don't know how to say thanks enough". She giggled and said something in response that made Frank laugh too. As the 3 of us stood there saying goodbye, Frank said that "we" (him and I) should get together and go out and do something fun, something for "us guys". I told him that it sounded great - maybe a hockey game or something (I don't even know what's in-season right now) and in general we left on good terms.

It was the car ride home where things got awkward in that Sue and I were almost totally silent for the first part of the ride. Finally she asked "are you mad at me?". I looked over to her and just said "I could never be mad at you". She snuggled up next to me and said "okay - lets get home and we can sort this all out".

I'll make this part of the recap a bit shorter.

Fortunately, our daughter was too engrossed in her TV shows to even care that we'd come home - and it was now after 8pm and neither of us had eaten dinner yet. But we both knew that we needed to talk, and more.

Up in our bedroom Sue locked the door and asked me again if I was okay.
I told her that it appeared that she'd really gotten into the whole scene with Frank. She looked at me and asked why I was surprised. I was honest and I told her that I hadn't realized how reserved she was when it was the 3 of us compared to how she seemed to let-loose with Frank. She blushed at that and said that what I'd seen wasn't all that unusual when she was alone with him. The brought a bit of an irate reply from me - pretty much asking her if she "spread herself like that for him every time?". She admitted that was something that wasn't part of their normal repertoire but that she'd done it because she'd wanted to this time - that it turned her on incredibly to do that and to share that moment with Frank.

She asked me if it still turned me on that he'd cum in her before I did this time knowing how she was - unprotected. I took a deep breath and I told her yes. She smiled and said that in the same way that it turned me on, is the same way it turned her on. She told me plainly that revealing herself to him - in that position, in that way, turned her on incredibly. That she wanted him to take her in that position was somethign she felt incredibly strongly about.

It was this conversation and the ones on Sunday that led me to understand about her submissiveness. I told her that I was surprised she hadn't wanted to be on top of him so that she could "make him cum" as she's long said she likes to do. I don't know if she fully understood her desires about submissiveness before this point in our conversation, but she seemed to understand by the end of Sunday. It all seemed to make more sense to both of us. She explained that she wanted him to be in control. She also told me that during their foreplay that I'd missed, that she'd told him that she could possibly be fertile and she sort of encouraged Frank to think about that.

After she'd closed the bedroom door and I'd left she told me that they spooned together for a while with his cock in her and he'd asked if she "was really fertile" and that it'd turned him on to know he was having her unprotected and that he felt really honored to only be the 2nd or 3rd guy (or so she say) to ever fuck her without any birth-control. She says she told him that it was something she'd wanted to share with him as opposed to with me (she didn't tell him that it was my idea) - and that the idea of it all got her very aroused too. He didn't ask how she got me to agree to it - I'm not even sure it came up other than him knowing in general that I like her having sex with him.

I probably should have added, thinking back, that she did scream out several times that first time that she loved "it" or loved "him". I know it's just what she screams at the height of passion, but I also think it indicates just how much she lets herself go with him.

She said that they'd spooned up for a while and that their sexy conversation did get him aroused and hard again. She giggled telling me she could feel him getting harder in her as they spooned. Apparently they rolled over and started with her lying face down and him fucking her from above/behind. But she was very clear that she wanted to turn over and face him as he had her a second time.

I hadn't noticed really but there was something different about how she was telling me all of this. In the past she seemed to want reinforcement from me that I was okay with hearing it all - but now, she seemed to want to tell me for her own enjoyment as if she was enjoying re-living it for herself as well as me.

It wasn't what she said as much as how she said it - that when she rolled over onto her back that she pulled her legs back for him. I'm trying to picture, at the time, what she looked like and what the moment was like. She said she felt totally comfortable with him at that moment just as she does with me. She knew her pussy was gaping open at him and she said she stared at his cock knowing she wanted it back in her.

As if I wasn't turned on enough already. By this point I was getting frantic and started to undress her. She kept telling me how she felt - that she'd enjoyed everything like this before with him - but this time, with the knowledge that I'd asked her to do it with him like this (and she mentioned remembering some of this same feeling with Brad) - that she felt an incredible desire for herself to cum again with him. I had her down to her jeans and panties now as she lay back on the bed and I frantically tried to pull them off her. Finally I had her naked again for me and while I pushed my own pants to the floor she continued talking.

It was how she said it that would lead to us talking about her submissiveness - but at that moment - hearing her tell me that she wanted to cum from him - no, actually what she said was that she wanted "to cum on his cock" was something that was incredible to hear from her. That she wanted it!!! And I told her so. I told her that hearing that was such a turn-on.

She'd cleaned up a bit before I'd picked her up but now, as she lay beneath me again spreading her legs apart - I swore I could see, smell and even feel his cum still in her. My fingers found her pussy swollen and wet inside - wet enough that I didn't need any lubricant and as I pushed into her - I let my own head get into the moment finally. All I could think of was feeling her slipperiness inside and that Frank had blasted into her twice. I ground myself against her and she groaned at how hard and big my cock felt in her. I pulled back and I marveled at how she felt, how wet she was and how the deeper I pushed into her, the wetter she seemed to be.

I knew I wouldn't last long, but what surprised me was how responsive she was - she was right there with me - as my passions rose so did hers. She started to tease me and tell me things that would spur me on (as if I needed anything more than what was in my head!). Between telling me how she'd cum under his fucking and then telling me how she felt feeling him cum in her knowing she was totally bare - that did it for me. I plunged into her so deeply as she started to spasm again. I came first for sure - unable to hold back as she teased me about his cum being in her - but as I fucked her through my orgasm, on the last few strokes she shook too and reached up to pull me close as she shared one last orgasm of the evening with me.

I lay against her afterwards and she hugged me and held me close telling me over and over how much she loved me and thanking me for letting her let go like that. I sloshy feeling in her pussy as my cock shriveled and slipped out made us both laugh. And I have to say that I felt truly proud as I pushed up onto my arms above her and then pulled away from her - seeing the clear (well maybe whitish) evidence of the nights passions. She was drenched as was the bed under us as were her thighs and all between her butt-cheeks from what had dribbled out of us as we fucked.

I think I still felt a little uneasy at it all but at that moment, even those thoughts were pushed out by the feeling of closeness we had at that moment. She looked up at me and said "I don't love him, I only love you". The smile on my face was the only answer I needed to give her then.

I think that's a good place to stop for now. As I said, we talked a lot more on Sunday and a little bit last night. What's become apparent as I mentioned before is that I think we both understand that she enjoys being submissive when it's what she wants. And she admits that she enjoys being submissive to her lovers and that my desire for her enjoyment seems to allow her to let herself go. But I'll put those thoughts to paper later tonight.

great update let us know what you and sue talked about when it got sorted out and how the rest of your night and weekend went for you and sue.

It sounds like that submissiveness was what she liked to let loose with Don as well. I can't wait for the recap and discussions that came later.

SoonToBe said:
As I sat in the car it really started to hit me. Had I made a mistake, had it gone too far. On the one hand, they've had sex lots of times already and I know that there isn't much they haven't shared. But on the other hand, the last 15 minutes had been rather intense. I know I probably shouldn't have still been there" ......... "but I couldn't keep myself from spying on them. To be honest, at that moment, I questioned whether I still wanted to be a cuck. There was something about how she'd presented herself to Frank that gave me such an ill feeling.
I now recognize that some of what Sue is searching for is not just for her to be in control, but for her to be in control of her submissiveness.

You post here, as you have said, for your own sanity, and, Im sure to have it in print. You expect to receive comments and feedback, but I expect that what we post here will have little effect on how you and Sue live out this experience. I can only comment on what comes from you mind and know little of what Sue [or] Frank actually think.

That being said, If you look back at [post48], you will read that Sue literally held you by the cock and led you to this point in your cuckold experience. It is amazing how Sue has read your desires without yet knowing the defining terminology. To be frank, she is probably leading Frank by the cock too. (pun intended) Site that she wanted him to experience 'having' her after you 'had' her. A reverse of what she has brought to you.

On the one hand, you are living out your innermost desires, and on the other hand you fear it has gone so far that you may loose the love and respect of your wife. This would be great material for a psychology text book. (I hope Doc. from Cleveland is paying attention)

Sue wanting to experience her 'submissiveness' has been an underlying thread from her time with Brad and certainly was involved in her choosing Don, only to find him too demanding. Being 'submissive' can be a way of control even to the extent that a victim can actually be the controller. You have given it to her to 'be in control' of her desires because it also gives you a strange kind of pleasure even in the midst of angst.

Users who are viewing this thread