• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Valentines Day

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
SoonToBe said:
Wow, I"m away from here for a few days and wow, you guys jump off the deep end.

First, let me clear up a few things. Sue has, actually both of us, have since talked to Frank about - I guess - the bombshell that you all think he dropped on me last Wednesday night about the wedding.

One, it isn't until the weekend after Easter, and he thinks it's on that Saturday but the invitations haven't come out yet. This all came about because right now, other than Sue or Joanne, he didn't have anyone to go with and didn't want to go stag. I saw Harry's post about Sue somehow going as Frank's fiance or her taking off her rings, etc. So it was one of the things that came up in my conversation with Sue - what was the story of who she is when/if she goes. She looked at me and said plainly "I'm just Franks friend? Is there something more?" Remembering Harry's comments, I said something like okay, just checking, won't that be weird, you being married and such? At first she said why would that even come up? So I brought it up - "what about your rings?".

When I said it, I wasn't sure what I wanted her answer to be. She thought about it for a second or two and then said "hmmm. I might have to take them off, I guess?" and she looked at me and said "are you going to be okay with that?". I actually had the sense to answer her "should I be?". She got all wishy-washy looking and pulled me to her and hugged me deeply and said "you don't ever have to worry". From her answer and how she felt, I don't think I have to worry about anything with her, which is how I originally felt when Frank asked me in the first place.

I spoke to him on the phone earlier today, he was asking me if I could come over tomorrow and give him a hand moving some furniture that he'd had delivered. He'd ordered some furniture to go along with the table he was working on (that he'd borrowed my sander for). I joked with him "should Sue come with me?" and of course his response was "if she wants to, sure....". We were very cordial and friendly - talked about a bunch of stuff both before and after the comment about Sue.

Harry - looking back at your questions. From what I can gather, this is a family-friend of both Frank's and his brothers, so less of Franks family will be there and from how nasty Joanne was, most of Frank's family want nothing to do with her! But it is something that was in that conversation with Sue and was part of her answer that she's "just a friend". I haven't asked about how they'll explain them sharing a room but I'm sure Sue is aware of the potential appearance of impropriety - if anything, she's more concerned about that than I am!

Jax - I suppose it seems she recovered quickly after the Don debacle. I know from talking to her that she felt he was pushing too hard even before the meltdown. But I also KNOW from the heartfelt conversations afterwards that my encouragement and support helped her put things into perspective and help her feel like she could grow from the experience and learn to better control things herself.

Harry - I respect your opinions but in your one post you go from a fun thing she did on Valentines day to that leading to Frank wanting her as his wife? I can't see that jump there - especially when Frank knew she was coming home to me afterwards and that THAT was my Valentines Day present to me. She said he very well knew she was coming home to me afterwards and had even joked in a way that we were taking turns between firsts and seconds with her!.

That said - Jax - you did hit on something that is turning me on and was probably there the moment Frank asked me. There IS a part of me that would be turned on if she were to take her rings off for the wedding. A part of me has always been intensely turned on when she's spent the night with her lover. I've made it no secret here - the idea of her waking up with him and getting ready together is very arousing to me - again, it's her sharing those intimate moments with him - knowing he'll experience what I've had and know. So I'm going to be honest here on this beautiful Sunday afternoon and say that in a way I wish they would check in as husband and wife somehow. I know it's crazy but it's also what I want to feel - that intense jealousy and arousal at her sharing all of that with Frank. Damn if I'm not sitting here with a huge hard-on thinking of them dancing at the wedding and then afterwards, going up to their room together - getting undressed, maybe showering together and then them making love all night long afterwards. Yes, sort of like newlyweds themselves. Her spending the night with a lover she enjoys and wants to be with.

I know it's crazy and risky to put her - them - together in an emotional setting like that, sharing that sort of time together. But then in my mind, I can see the excitement that would be building her in. How horny she'd be by the end of the party. How desperate she'll be to share some of that wedding-night bliss herself. Thing is, I'm cool with Frank sharing that with her - sort of let him see what he probably never had with Joanne. I know, it's risky - but I cannot deny that I am so horny with these thoughts. Still - I don't want to telegraph them to either of them and I need to be careful about that. I want whatever happens to be something that she wants and for her to simply know I'll be here for her.

I will also say that I am now also eagerly anticipating her returning home afterwards and how and what I'll feel for her.

Maybe I'll regret this, just as I said maybe I'd regret other things that I've said okay to. So far, track-record is good and that's also giving me both the confidence and desire to push this a little more - or at least support whatever happens.

Wow, I'm really impressed with this story. You sound like you are really enjoying this. I think its really special and lovely that you can let her do these things and indulge in this way. Her passions really are beautiful.

I think Stb and Sue have things well under control. Come on, they have the ability to talk abou pretty much anything, no secrets have seem to be kept from Stb in all that they have done. The reason nothing has or will come between them is the mutual love,respect, and communication that they have. Now if that were to change, then maybe?

Harry - sorry for coming down so hard on you for your honest opinions. Much as I may complain, as you point out, it is my reason for posting here too. In a lot of ways, the feedback here has kept things on the rails by making me aware of what I might miss otherwise.

I guess I never thought about the potential significance of Sue seeing Frank on Valentines Day as it was. So you're right, I had missed that and I guess Frank could have attached more meaning to that. I guess in retrospect I am too focused on Sue and I and what I'm feeling to always see the other views.

But I look at that and again, without even thinking about it, I do love her to cuckold me. Add in knowing it's her doing now, and it's just over the top at times. There is this incredible arousal I continue to feel knowing she wants sex the way she does now.

I will also say you raise some legitimate concerns whether Frank may be a bit too smitten with her? I've shared some of this in PM's with others here but will share it here that I guess I try not to think that they will obviously develop emotions and feelings for each other. I try to listen to what Sue says when she insists that she feels only friendship with Frank but I suppose it has to be true that sharing this much time and initimacy together, that something more has to develop over time. So far, I don't fear this as I think Sue understands herself enough now to see the guardrails on the road, unlike the past. Or at least she makes it seem so.

Thing is, unless Frank is bullshitting me, he's not looking for a wife. That I do know. There's just this way he has about him that I think (and Sue agrees although we haven't talked about it in a while) says he's wants to be a bachelor for a while. That said, I suppose it still leaves a lot of room in-between.

Sue's out at a doctor appointment - actually it's her gyno doc. She told me this last night as we were getting ready for bed and I was hoping for a quick romp! I suppose it made sense - she'd probably be embarassed if her doc took a look and there was still cum in her although I'm it'd be nothing new to the doc!!! lol.... But she also teased me about it too telling me that I'll just have to wait till we get to Franks! That just made me hornier.

I re-read a lot of what's been posted and in PM's. Some people think I'm or we're crazy playing like this. Even Frank doesn't get it. But others here understand. In the past 24 hours or so, I've let myself get very aroused at the idea that she might give me her rings when she goes to the wedding. The ones here who understand me, understand that just this very thought that she could do that is such an intense feeling and that I know that if that is a feeling and experience I want, that there is no doubt that I'm a cuck. The rush I get from thinking that if I accept them from her that I am telling her she is his for a time is just incredible. I think, and this sounds crazy, that this may be one of the experiences I've been searching for throughout all of this. To know that I'm not just giving her, but that she wants to be his for that time. And then to know that we both want to experience the moment when we are together again. Harry - you asked when I might just say we've had enough - this may be one of those moments and experiences that takes me closer to that point.

But let me get back to reality and put that fantasy back on a shelf for now. I'm assuming that the 2 of them will find time together this afternoon. I still find it incredibly arousing to see Sue so sexually open and even aggressive at times. I think there's only a few pieces of furniture to move around so I'm sure what the plan is for the rest of the afternoon.

Hi STB
sounds like you and sue have got it going the way you both want it to go so far. let us know how her doc. appt. went and her meet with farnk if you get the time.

Hey, STB, I didn't think of it this way, but now that you mention it, Do have Sue give you her wedding rings before she leaves for the wedding.
Then when she comes back to you, you can have a special ceremony while putting them back on, and a very special "honeymoon" after you put them back on. I think Sue would like the significance of reuniting with you after being at someone else's wedding. See how I turned that around! LOL
Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Hey, STB, I didn't think of it this way, but now that you mention it, Do have Sue give you her wedding rings before she leaves for the wedding.
Then when she comes back to you, you can have a special ceremony while putting them back on, and a very special "honeymoon" after you put them back on. I think Sue would like the significance of reuniting with you after being at someone else's wedding. See how I turned that around! LOL
Cheers, Harry

I agree with Harry. You should ask Sue for her rings before the wedding weekend, then ask her to accept them back when she returns. Let her feel like she is totally Frank's for the weekend.

Bev/Harry - all good thoughts but we have almost 2 months till then so they'll stay on the sidelines for now.

Actually, first chance to post an update but Sue came home from the gyno doc with some news that she had to take out the IUD - something about some irregular appearance this and irritated that. She can have it put back in when things calm down - if she wants. The doc also said that between her not having periods any more for the past few months plus whatever the hormones are that are associated, the doc basically said she can no longer get pregnant and welcome to menopause. So, she's essentially been prescribed to use an otc anti-inflammatory like Naproxen sodium and to basically "give it a rest". I joked that I told her she was going to wear somthing out but the doc actually said it's most likely normal if she's into menopause.

So - Sue stayed home and sulked while I went over to Franks and helped him move some furniture around to make room for a new futon kind of couch for his 2nd bedroom. I didn't say anything but I suspected that it won't be long before he and Sue christen it.

We didn't talk directly about Sue or the wedding or anything. I mean when I showed up alone and told him what had happened at the doc's earlier he was all concerned and I joked with him just as I had with Sue that "both of us are going to wear her out!". He laughed when I made light of it and that seemed to relax the mood significantly. We didn't talk much about Sue or any of that - instead it was more of an afternoon of 2 guys hanging out. When we were done we watched a bit of one of the Bourne movies on his big-screen while we had a few beers.

But then I started feeling sorry for leaving Sue alone when she was feeling down so I went home and took her out to dinner and then shared a bottle of wine afterwards at home.

Hi Stb
sorry to hear she had to take out the iud but maybe that is a good thing sounds like she does not have to think about getting pregnant from you and frank from now on and on the wedding ring thing i have an idea but i will keep it to my self for now. thanks for the update and look forward to the next one.

Sorry to hear Sue is feeling down. I wish all of you the best.

yes i do hope sue is felling alittle better now that the day is over.
and i do like reading you posts and hope you and sue have fun and keep posting .

Thanks all for the thoughts and well wishes.

She said she is a bit crampy (her words, not mine) - which are memories she's now happy to not have to experience any more. The doc told her to expect this just like when it was put in - a few days and she'll be back in the saddle again.

glad she is doing better and hope all goes well when she can get back in the saddle again
do you think it will be you or frank that will take her first when she is able to go again.
look for ward to an update.

SoonToBe said:
Bev/Harry - all good thoughts but we have almost 2 months till then so they'll stay on the sidelines for now.

That's OK! It'll just give more time to plan a great re-uniting and reassurance of your love for her. You already know she loves that kind of attention.

On the other matter, My mother was told by her Dr. at the age of 45 "not to worry about getting pregnant." That was about 10 months before my youngest brother was born. I know Sue is a few years older than that, but Probably some spermacide would still be a good idea for a while.

Omg, maybe this is an opportunity to take things up another notch or two.
Her Dr says she can't get pregnant any more, yet what Harry says makes
me think maybe there chance, albeit small.

Would it turn you on to know that Sue could get pregnant by Frank, the
probability being small but non-zero? It might be exciting to see how
long you can go without getting any of your sperm inside her vagina, giving
that small chance of impregnation to Frank...

You could go stealth on this self-imposed denial. It wouldn't be too suspicious
if you went down on her after her visits with Frank and then moved to 69, coming
in her mouth. Or you could pretend to come inside her and then immediately
go down on her so she wouldn't be able to tell if you came in her or not
(although maybe this kind of deceit is not your style?) You would have to
come inside her on those rare occasions when she wants to go to Frank
"used", but the odds (even though small) would still be strongly in Frank's
favor. Perhaps something to think about?

Hiki - while I won't go to the extreme you are proposing, I had already decided before your post to wander a little bit in your direction.

Actually, I re-read my posts from just about 3 years ago when she had the IUD first put in. We knew she was almost in menopause then but wanted to be sure of things. But what I re-read that got me incredibly aroused was re-reading and re-living the decision I'd made back then, to led Brad, her lover at the time, be the first to "try out her IUD". After re-reading and re-living all of that I realized that I wanted to feel that again and I decided that tonight, when we're in bed, I'm going to tell her that she can have Frank first if she wants.

Yes Hiki, I'll admit it that the ever so slight (virtually impossible) thing could happen is very arousing. But there is something also just incredibly arousing to me to know that she would want Frank to have her first truly without any birth-control at all.

For Harry and anyone else - I did ask about what tests her doc said indicate she's fully menopausal - she told me her FSH test is so far in one direction that it wouldn't even be hormonally possible to happen.

But yes Hiki- the thought is incredibly arousing.... Hey - what can I say. That I even was thinking this before Hiki's post is surely a sign that I'm truly a cuckold.

Let me see what her reaction is later tonight in bed - I'm sure I'll be up later than she will be so perhaps I'll post the details of our conversation. I can tell you already that I am totally turned on just thinking of telling/asking her this later.

Hihi, this whole discussion may be moot - who knows what Sue is
thinking :) She may already have decided that Frank will have her
exclusively for the first week or two off birth control...of course
checking that you would be OK first. What would you say?

Well, I did it. It went a bit differently than I'd expected but ended in a good place. Some parts of the past 2 1/2 hours are clearer than others.

Like I said, we got into bed about 10pm and I kind of rolled over to her and lay by her side and we kissed a bit.

I'm sure it was just me being hyper-sensitive but I swear it seemed like she wanted to say something to me.

I finally said "listen there's something I wanted to tell you".

She sat up onto her elbows and I swear she looked incredible - her nipples were stiff under her night-shirt and they looked awesome.

I asked her if she remembered about 3 years ago, what was going on back then? She kinda shrugged and said "yeah, I remember".

I could tell she was being non-commital and wanted me to say what I was going to say. So, I kind of clear my throat and I tell her that it 3 years ago when she first go the IUD in the first place. She smiled, nodded yes and said "uh huh" and I think would have said something after a moment had I not finally continued.

Now, no matter how many times I had this moment in my head, when it came to it, I drew a blank. Of all the different ways I'd thought of to say it, at the moment, all I could remember was like individual words so instead I just kind of took a big breath and I said "do you remember what happened afterwards? or rather, what didn't happen?" She smiled and I swear - in that moment - between the 2 of us - even though neither of us said anything - it seemed so much had been said. A second later I kind of tilted my head away from hers and quietly said "it turned me on a lot .... you know ..... that Brad tried it out first ....".

I looked back towards her a moment later and she was smiling still and she said quietly back to me "are you suggesting what I think you are?". But it was how she said it, the tone of voice she used that told me she knew. Still looking at her I said "it's up to you but it would turn me on if you wanted to be with Frank before me". It was one of those moments that again confirms I love being a cuckold. Still looking at me she giggled a bit and said something quietly almost as if she said it to herself. I asked "what?" And with that she seemed to relax and said "I did remember, I wondered if you did - and then - I wondered if you would say it to me again?". She paused for a moment and then reached over and felt that my cock was hard, not totally stiff but definitely turned on and engorged and she said "this really does turn you on?" and a second later, as if she gave it a second thought, she said "okay, if that's what you want.".
I corrected her and said " only if it's what you want" and she smiled and said "okay" and as gave my cock a firmer grip and a little stroke she said "I think it'd be pretty hot too" and then pulled away from me a little bit and said "you'll just have to wait now won't you". I was still up on one side as she looked up at me and said "do you want to be there this time?". I didn't know what to say so I just said "if you want me there, if you don't, I'll understand" - I did it - I wanted her to make the decision. She looked up at me and said "well..." - and I immediately knew the answer and I tried so hard to not let it show that I was, in a way, hoping for what she'd say next - "if you really don't mind, it might be nice to share it with just Frank" and a second later "and of course, when I get home.....". I swear if she'd reached down and stroked me I'd have cum in her hand. And I'm friggin' rock hard typing this now.

I thought we were done but a minute later she pulled up again on her elbows and got close and kissed me and said "thank you, I love you". I pulled her close and hugged her and she sort of whispered in my ear something like "it's okay that it turns you on" and as she pulled back she said "I'm starting to understand a bit more". She said a few more things but they were more vague. I asked her what she meant and she smiled and said that she was beginning to understand what turned me on, what sorts of things. I was curious but at that moment I was also kind of hesitant to push, at one point she looked at me again and said again "it's okay that this stuff turns you on" and I finally answered her and came out and said it - I said "it's you being turned on by it that does it for me". She smiled and this time she put her finger on my chin and turned me towards her just said quietly "I know".

That was the last we spoke of it. It was done and it was a very odd almost eerie feeling lying there in bed next to her. About 11:15 we turned off the Mentalist (on Tivo) and she looked at me and said "go have some fun and come back to bed later, you'll sleep better". Thing was, as I rolled out of bed she said "after all I'm not seeing Frank till Saturday".

So - there we have it. Now as I click send I will relieve my arousal and then enjoy the wait till Saturday.

Hiki - sorry, I missed your last post.

I've said it many times, if Sue ever asked for something like that - a short period of time to deny me - I would for surely say okay. She knows that as there were several times when she was seeing Don where we went for sometimes 2 weeks or more I think before I had her again.

I also want to say that I am much more aroused at the thought of her sharing this type of first thing with someone else. I am sure that there are others here who understand this feeling. I know I should want her first - now or tomorrow or as soon as she's up for it. But at the same time, I am so damn horny thinking of her sharing that moment with someone else first. Reading what I'd written 3 years ago - I knew it turned me on back then but I couldn't put it into perspective. I know Sue wanted that moment for a different reason than I did - I know she felt very emotionally close to Brad and it may have even been one of the earliest times when I saw her let herself want something. Now re-reading that and experiencing it again in a way - it's something that turns me on incredibly. Her having new sexual experiences before sharing them with me is just a crazy feeling of intense jealousy, arousal, lust, passion and desire.

Hi STB
sounds like you both have this worked out so far do you think that she will make agame
out of it and when it is time for him to come she will ask him to breed her do you think she will yell it and he will do as she asked him to do. let us know.

Had a moment before she gets home and we start on dinner.

I haven't revealed anything about the pregnancy possibility arousing me to her and I don't know that I can - at least not right now. But Dana, the thought of her teasing me like that is crazy.

She was back to wearing panties this morning around me - no need to say anything about it as we both now know clearly this sort of thing turns me on. I'm eager to see what tonight brings and am nervously excited about knowing what tomorrow will bring.

Users who are viewing this thread