Valentines Day

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Harry we all are worried and hope he got good news from Sue tonight.

It's after midnight and what's happening is already happening.

I went out before and grabbed some pizza for dinner and then did the guy thing and went to Home Depot until our daughter was ready to be picked up. In a way it was nice, gave her and I a chance to hang out. We watched Men In Black 2 (there's a 3 coming out this year) - she'd never seen it. Fun.

Sue called about 8pm and said that it was fun being at the rehearsal and that she and Frank helped out with some stuff. I asked where he was and she said he was in the restaurant where they were just getting started and that she'd gone off to the bathroom and to call me. I asked how things were going and she giggled and said "we haven't done anything yet, if that's what you want to know", I told her no, that I wanted to know she was enjoying herself and she said she was and then thanked me again and the whole lovey dovey thing. I was about to ask about the rest of the night, not really sure I wanted to hear about it when she said that she should get going and that she'd call later on but it might not be till late by the time they got back to the hotel. She did text me about 11pm that they were all still at the bar in the restaurant and that she would call me if they got in before 1am. I texted her back that she can call me whenever and she sent back a smiley face and a heart.

Anyway earlier, when our daughter went off bed just before midnight, I came in here and read all the posts up to here. Funny picture Harry and horny ideas about her wedding dress and all that. It did make me laugh. She sounded happy earlier and I guess, after an evening of keeping busy, I felt better about it. I think it just hit me earlier that it's actually happening.

And now, just this moment I spoke with her. She was talking in a bit of hushed voice so I asked what was going on and where she was. I cringed a bit when she said they were in the hotel and that Frank was in the bathroom. I asked her again if she was okay and she giggled and said "of course" and then I just asked her calmly if she was excited and she gave me a short answer of "uh huh". I heard some noise and I just asked her "do you want to go?" and she said "if you don't mind" and all I could say was "talk to you in the morning - love you" and she said it back to me "love you too".

I'm not sure what I feel. That was 10 minutes ago so I can only guess what they are doing. I can tell you that I'm going to go lie down now and let things sink in. I will say I am quite horny right now. At first I was a little queasy thinking that they'll be sleeping together but now, a few minutes later, that thought isn't quite so bad.

A few hours ago I might have said this was a mistake. Now, I don't know, hearing her voice and knowing what she wants for tonight. I'm okay with it - what the heck, lets do it if we're going to. I have a lot of crazy horny thoughts going through my head, I'm going to go and enjoy them.

I'll post more tomorrow, I'll surely have time and will probably have my thoughts more sorted out.

Well, I slept well, at least until I woke up at this ungodly hour on a Saturday morning.

Wow, I re-read what I posted last night and I guess I was pretty tired yesterday for all of it to have affected me as it did. After I posted last night - I found some old stories on the ASSTR site - got some pics of Sue up also on the computer and also some videos. I can share this here - we're all adults. I even went and found some lubricant under our bathroom vanity - and wow did I need to masturbate.

It turned me on (shit - still does) that they were probably fucking as I jerked off. The idea that she'd be spending the night with him gave me the hugest hard-on I can remember. I slicked it up with lube and man did I give my right arm a workout. One thought that turned me on incredibly was thinking that at that moment, Frank was probably equally well lubed-up and was probably fucking the shit out of Sue. Needless to say, once I let go of all the emotional stuff I was letting get to me - wow. I fought off an orgasm 3 or 4 times before I couldn't hold back. But when that 5th time came around I couldn't - and man did I cum. Holy crap - for jerking off - I must have really needed it based on how my body reacted - the first spurt must be like the ones that make Sue squeal - it splattered all over the floor, my hand and all down my leg and all over my sweats and underwear around my ankles. The next few were equally intense for me.

I attached 2 picture of Sue that were the ones that I was looking at when I let loose. They're both a few years old now - but what I love about the both is how open her pussy looks in both and how you can see a creampie in her in both! But there's something I think is just soo sexy about the first one with her all bare, I know she'll sit/lie like this after she and Frank have had sex - what a turn on to think about.

It's now like 6:30am and I'm soooo horny again that once I click submit on this post - I'm going to need to cum again. All I can think about is that they are most likely asleep right now - I'm sure naked and I'm quite sure Sue looked very much like she does in these 2 pics. Damn, it turns me on to think that right now she's probably asleep and that Franks cum is probably still in her just like in these 2 pics.

I'm letting my mind wander for the moment to how they'll be in the morning. I've said it in the past and I'll say it again now. It is a huge turn-on to think about her/them waking up and sharing those moments. I'm thinking about them both showering together - him soaping up her tits and her scrubbing his cock before she rides it again. Talk about getting me horny at 6:30am!!!!

I think I'm going to be okay about it. I know that the shock has worn off and been replaced by horniness.

Harry - I know she took the leopard camisole with her so if she did wear it - then I'm quite sure Frank left her looking like the first pic. I am also wicked turned on sharing these pics. I know I may have posted some that may be a little more explicit but these 2 turn me on a lot - I love thinking that she is sharing herself like this with Frank.

Gotta go right now and take care of business...

Attachments

• s20.jpg
    s20.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 292
  • s21.jpg
    s21.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 313
What a roller coaster ride STB! The intensity of the highs only come of the angst from the lows. Keep your eye on the prize, the outcome wil be incredible for you. I have been on this ride before and am only able to watch from the gate now but feel so happy for you and your experience. It will be all good in the end, just enjoy the journey.

STB
glad all is going well for you great pics by the way .

Good to see you are doing much better this morning! I'll echo Dana's sentiments on the great pics of sexy Sue.

Just think about her coming home

and this is what she will bring you.

8.05.2010.jpg

s61.jpg
Actually, I thought of including the 'camisole' because you said she took it, but I see you already have it up!

And this is what you will be doing with her

s02.1996.jpg

Cheers, Harry

You can see that I did a little bit of 'photoshop' and "cleaned her up' in the first one.

Also the "now you can kiss your bride" pix I sent yesterday has quite a lot of photoshopping. I changed the woman's hair color to match Sue's, Shaved her pussy and darkened the background so it would look more private. I was really concerned about sending you that one since the subject had come up and was one of your concerns. Rings and all.

I hope your day goes well today. Work in the yard always helps. Then Sunday will go by fast until Sue is back in your arms in the afternoon.
Cheers, Harry

I thought you would

STB, I was fairly certian that you would get to the points that I wrote about earlier, that you would have an erection just about all weekend and that your mind would continually be envisioning what Sue would be doing. As I suggested earlier you are going to be just fine and just be ready for Sue when she gets home, she will have some rewards in mind for you because you let her be herself and do what she wanted to do. Frank just happens to be the one getting the free pussy right now , but after this weekend you will always have her heart. Just try to be well rested-you'll need to be! GTR

Gator - you are absolutely correct. Every time I think about her or even see anything that reminds me of her....

She called this morning just after 10am. It was an awkward conversation until I pushed it and finally came out and playfully said "so, how was last night?" she giggled and playfully answered "you mean again this morning?". Holy crap did that turn me on to hear. I asked her where he was and she said he was in the bathroom. I wanted to ask somehow to find out more but at the same time, I wasn't sure. Somehow I asked her if he was in the shower and her response was "no, we finished a while ago". I don't know if she knew she even said it like that. I told her it was good that she was having a good time and that she should enjoy herself and that I'd be okay. She told me again how lucky she was and all of that. I did tell her that I was horny thinking about her and she asked me if I'd "taken care" of myself and I told her yeah and added "thinking about you". She giggled and said she was enjoying herself. Somehow I finally got the question out when I said something like "so... Frank was good, huh?" She was quiet and said that he'd been incredible. And I then just asked "so, how many times?" with a kind of playful note. She giggled and said 2 times last night and after a pause she said quietly "he woke me up at like 4am " and a pause and then "just a little while ago". I nearly choked and coughed and said something like "wow, nice to be younger" and she giggled and said "he said he'd been waiting all week". A moment later I heard what must have been the bathroom door and I heard him call for her and say "it's all yours" and she said "love you honey but I'm going to go now, promise to call you later before the ceremony". I said "love you too" and she hung up.

I realized after I'd put the phone down that she was undoubtedly lying there naked if they'd just come out of the shower. I swear the thoughts I had and still have are enough to drive me to jerk off again. I can't believe I'm this horny. Thankfully my daughter is out with a girlfriend or she'd wonder why her father is locked in the office at times grunting away.

I also realized that unless she really cleaned up, that her pussy was definitely still filled with his cum, if not from yesterday, than certainly from today.

Why does that thought drive me totally crazy. I mean if I think about her maybe walking around shopping or sight-seeing - or with this weather - she took her bathing suit - maybe she's lying out on the sundeck - but I can just picture the creamy wetness between her legs all day long. How she'll need to change her panties later.

I guess it'll be another few hours before I may hear from her - its just after 2pm now and they must be heading back in another hour or so to the hotel so they can get ready. I think the ceremony is at 5pm, drinks at 6 and party at 7. I hope she calls me closer to 5pm I want her to tell me what she's wearing and know that she'll have gotten ready with Frank there with her.

When I was in the bedroom earlier I looked at her rings in the back of her jewelry box and damn if that didn't give me a hard-on too! I think I must have really let it get to me yesterday as today, it's much more of a turn-on than making me crazy.

Harry - your re-touched photos are beautiful. Believe me I will surely "use them" later as I am sure to be horny all afternoon at this rate. I do love her pussy lips being a bit swollen in the first pic. I have always loved the last of her in the dark see through top - something about how open she looks with a cock in her.

I do think I may start a new thread tomorrow morning as I wait patiently for her to return.

Harry - I went back to your kiss-the-bride picture. I've always had a crazy fantasy of a just that - that the garter ceremony would reveal either of them to be pantyless... But no, Sue most definitely didn't take her wedding dress. I also went back to your question about what Sue meant during our conversation about her rings. I took what she said to mean that Frank has already told whoever that she is married.

I am glad I took her rings off her. I know she wanted me to - that was why I did it. I knew from how she said it. And I suspect it is why she is so horny herself. It's okay, I want her to have this. Hiki - you suggested that maybe she'd thought of this ahead of time and that was what she was talking about instead of the blow-job she gave me? Could be, to be honest, it'd make me very horny if it were true. I told you, knowing she wants it is what seems to really turn me on.

Anyway - off to do something in the yard - way too nice a day to spend indoors no matter how horny I am.

Harry - let me know if you can spiff up the last 2 pics of Sue. That'd be sweet. I love her innocent look in the first one.

STB
glad you are doing well with this and sue is having fun keep us up to date.

Photo's

I will try, although the 'Camisole' one is a small file and won't do well. I think you said sometime earlier that some of those 'old' ones are from Poloroid's. If you can re-scan them and upload as a larger file, they can be reworked better. Also, this site only accepts jpeg's and converted the .png files I have to .jpeg before uploading. .jpeg's loose a little quality every time they are opened or moved, so the older they are the worse they get.
What I did to the first one of Sue, which you took just after you had sex with her was to clean the cum off her pussy :D "yum" so she would maybe look like she will be when she comes home tomorrow. LOL
Meanwhile, I'll see what I can do with the last two you sent.
Cheers, harry

Biding your time!

The reason I suggested working in the yard was that I was doing the same.
Digging the neighbors Cottonwood tree roots out of our backyard flower garden. Now I am worn out and need to rest up for the rest of the day.
I am going to try to send a 'power point' file (wet t-shirts) that will get your mind "revved", as if you needed that LOL
It may not upload since I haven't tried this before, so if you get nothing ... Well I'll send some of my favorite picture files in it's place.

14boa.jpg

Anna.jpg

Thai.2.jpg

10738_13b.jpg

Well as I expected, it won't upload 'powerpoint' but enjoy, Harry

SoonToBe said:
I do think I may start a new thread tomorrow morning as I wait patiently for her to return.

I recommend "after the wedding" because it's not going to be the same now that she has spent the weekend alone with Frank.
BTW, has she called yet tonight? it's about 10:30 there right

Cheers, Harry

Wow, where did the night go. My daughter came home for dinner and then asked if she could spend the night at a friends house so I said okay. I went back to finishing some work in the basement. I came back up here about an hour ago and have been collecting my thoughts and working myself up thinking about things.

She did call me this afternoon, about 3:30pm and said they'd just gotten back from some sight seeing and having lunch together. I swear my cock began to throb hearing about her day. As she told me about her day she said they'd hung around for a while with another couple they'd met at the after-dinner party the night before.

It's crazy to say this - but hearing that and knowing what was coming later at the wedding party - and hearing the sound in her voice of nothing other than being so excited and up sounding - it turned me on. Thinking about it now, letting my mind really go with it - I think that maybe this is what I wanted to hear from her when she was with Don. It is like this awesome feeling of arousal to think of her off with him like this.

Again, we sort of beat around the bush for a bit before she said that she wanted to thank me and that she never realized that she needed a weekend like this. I asked her what she meant and she replied that it'd been a long time since she'd let herself feel this way. I pushed - "what way?" and she said "wanton.... horny and wanton...". I think she heard me swallow and asked if it was what I'd wanted and added "is it what you hoped for?".

She was asking me. I froze up for a moment and then said that I was really horny thinking of her. She giggled and said "how sore is he?" (meaning my cock) and I told her not to worry, that "he'll be fine tomorrow". She giggled again and said "hope so". I said something about me being horny all day long and she said quietly that she was too.

I felt more relaxed and asked where Frank was and she said he'd gone down to get something out of the car and that he'd give her time to talk to me. Before I could even ask she said "I'm naked right now, you might as well know that". I told her I thought she would be. She teased me a bit and then she said it. I wasn't sure if she'd mention it but she said "I'm totally naked, not even my rings are on". She sounded so sexy as she said it. I told her that it turned me on to think about her being free while she was away. She giggled and said that it mad her horny too.

We talked for a few more minutes before she said that she should be going and that Frank was going to be back soon. I asked when I'd hear from her again and she said that she didn't think a phone call would work out but that she'd text me "something sexy" later. Of course it's almost 1am and there's been no text yet.

All of which leaves me here, horny and a little buzzed from a few beers.

As soon as I cilck submit I am going to let my mind go and think of what they are undoubtedly doing by now. The excitement of the wedding and the party. I am ready to burst again just thinking about it. The idea of her spending the night naked fucking him. I can close my eyes and see her lying there pulling her knees back for him. Thinking about how comfortable they must be with each other by now. I know it's crazy but I love sharing this part of her with him. I love thinking about her responding to him, his touch, his kiss or him thrusting into her. Yes, his cock in her too. That IS definitely part of the arousal - that he's in her and cumming in her just as freely as I do (maybe even more so at times?). Yes, it's crazy but it is what I have always loved about her - that she's enjoyed lots of guys - and undoubtedly, she is enjoying Frank.

It is now just after 1am and I am going to go and masturbate one last time. I swore I would wait tomorrow till she gets home, but there is no way I can think about sleeping just yet, not with how revved up I am.

TTFN

Sounds like you all are enjoying your adventure! Do you wonder what they talked about all that time, like a couple? I wonder what will come out of that? I wonder if he was dominating her like when you saw them. Do you think maybe with all the excitement it could lead to more denial since you seem to enjoy waiting and I think you are going to find that she really, really enjoys fucking Frank. That wild abandon versus loving sex? Going from just weekend hubby to every once in a while hubby with the understanding that you get you blowjobs and handjobs. You know you want it, so does she and I think Frank will be more than happy to lend her his cock!

It's Sunday and I survived! Yea!

I did get a text message from her about 1:30am - not long after I'd finished my last post. It was short saying only "Wedding was beautiful, can't wait to see you tomorrow". I texted back "Sounds great, tell me all the details when you get home" She sent me back a smiley face and "okay, there will be a lot to tell then" I sent her back "I'm horny thinking about it". Her reply was "ok, talk to you in the morning".

I had a feeling from the curtness of her text that they were busy. I let those thoughts fill my head as I jerked off one last time before I fell asleep.

It's not even 10am so I'm pretty sure they're still in bed - maybe sleeping maybe doing more. I don't know just when she'll be home but damn if I'm not still horny this morning thinking about it.

Far2 - not sure whether your thoughts will come true. I don't see that happening but I am thinking that there could be more overnights and weekends in the future. Maybe. I'm going out on a limb and even say that maybe once in a while, a longer trip? I know that if all goes well on our reunion tonight and that we're still okay - that I could possibly see it happening. Not totally sure how but I'm certainly less opposed to the idea.

I hope to hear from her sometime this morning - not sure what checkout time is or if there's a brunch/lunch thing...

All I can say is that I am totally horny and cannot wait to see her, hear about it all and yes, feel her in my arms.

All is going to go well tonight at your reunion and you are both going to be very okay! It was obvious that Sue is very appreciative and thankful for this week-end gift by her making a point of thanking you during each phone conversation with you since she left. Sue may have given her body completely to Frank for the week-end but her heart is still very safe and secure and completely yours, Steve.

I think you are wise to consider and prepare yourself for Sue now wanting more time away. She seemed a bit surprised herself, that until it was happening, even she didn't realise how badly she needed this week-end. It has to give her a great feeling to have left responsibility behind and do nothing but simply enjoy being a hot, sexy, and desirable woman for a couple of days.

The same story used in explaining her being away to the kids would still hold if more week-ends away are desired. The group of old college classmates simply decided the reunions are way too much fun and need to be held more often.

Glad you made it through to today.
Well It's now time to prepare for Sue's homecoming. To welcome her and reclaim her. I know you will and she will love it.
I will get to the pictures probably Monday.
I don't expect to get an update from you till you are satiated and have spent whatever time you want and she wants' weather that be Tue. Wed. or later in the week.
Just enjoy your wife. We will pick up the thread when you are ready.
Enjoy, Harry