• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Valentines Day

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
> Hiki - for whatever reason your pregnancy fetish came into my head and all I could think
> about was Franks sperm looking for Sue's eggs.

How about this thought now that the trip is getting closer. The wedding stirs up
powerful hormones in Sue's body and it releases one last egg as a result. And
plenty of Frank's sperm is waiting and ready deep inside her when it happens...
Maybe too intense to think about?

-Hiki :)

Hah Hiki - that's pretty funny. Kinda erotic, definitely funny.

Harry - I did mention, last night, to Sue about "I think it's coming up on a year with Frank now". She was quiet for a second and then said "yeah, I guess so..... I don't know, I'm not keeping track...". But it did lead to an interesting conversation about how effortless it's all been with Frank compared to all of the commotion when she was with Don. She laughed thinking back but then also said that she never really realized how turned on "certain things" make me. I asked her if that might have changed things with Don and she said "maybe - I don't know, he was kind of a jerk".

Otherwise, we really didn't talk much more about the big event. It's like the pink-elephant in the room right now. All I do know is that she's already told me "you're on your own" (sexually) and she then asked me "that's what you want, right? to wait for me till Sunday, right?". I nodded yes despite hoping she'll give me a little fun before she leaves - but I doubt it.

Anyway - I'm going to go off and find some project to start that'll keep me busy through the week and into the weekend - there's surely a long list of stuff that I never get to - maybe clean the garage?

I have a feeling time is going to fly till Friday and then the weekend will crawl by.

I'm Shocked!!!

SoonToBe said:
Otherwise, we really didn't talk much more about the big event. It's like the pink-elephant in the room right now. All I do know is that she's already told me "you're on your own" (sexually) and she then asked me "that's what you want, right? to wait for me till Sunday, right?". I nodded yes despite hoping she'll give me a little fun before she leaves - but I doubt it.

I’m shocked! You really agree’d to no sex all week, and then to wait for her to get back Sunday? Is that retribution for her not seeing Frank all week?
Now I’m sorry I suggested to you that she put Frank on hold this week since he is getting your “weekend hubby” time.
I’m shocked too that Sue would think you would “want to ..... wait till Sunday”. I know that I can’t claim to relate to being a cuckold but, I can’t believe that a wife would leave her husband home for the whole week end without “taking care of him first.” I know mine wouldn’t. Now I know I will never be a cuckold.
I really think you should ‘go back’ on that one, and press her for sex on Thursday, the night she used to reserve for Frank.
I do hope the week turns out better than you expect, and that Sue was just teasing.
Cheers, Harry

STB
have you made up your mind if you will ask her to pack her wedding dress and leave her rings at home with you and she has something in her mind for the weekend away with frank we will have to wait and see what it is going to be, keep us up todate.

So - she's asleep already and I'm wired.

Yes, Harry, I did agree. I do have second thoughts and have definitely considered telling her I want her before she goes.

But then. Just thinking that she wants this. I can't explain how it turns me on that she's wanting me to wait. I know it's crazy, but the idea that I may not have her before she comes back is both killing me to think about and yet - at the same time, knowing how horny she will be by then is just an incredible turn on. Seeing her get changed tonight, slipping off her panties and pulling on her night-shirt - I got a glimpse of her pussy and I am just totally rock-hard and like almost ready to cum just from typing this - that this time it's actually her that wants it, I can't explain it but I'm about to burst from the thought.

My head is all over the place. I just stepped away for a few minutes. I had one thought - that on one hand, I tell her I want her - or on the other hand, do I go for it and have this give me everything it can in terms of experiencing all of being a cuckold. It's weird to think that I want her to want him but I do. A part of me wants to ask for her rings before she leaves. No matter how crazy that may be - I can't lie - there IS a part of me that wants it. I want to sit on the bed while she packs her bag. Is that weird or crazy? Even if it's just clothes she's packing - I guess it's the symbolism of it. I have chills up my spine thinking about it.

But the biggest turn on for me is still thinking that its her that wants it this time.

Yeah, okay, I'm scared stiff too. I mean if I think about it too much, it scares me. But I don't think I'm scared of losing her - I still just don't see it - but I think I'm scared to have it happen - maybe it's apprehension and not fear. It does seem that it's approaching very quickly.

She promised me that she'd give me something that I'll enjoy before she leaves. I'm not quite sure what that means just yet.

Am I crazy - yeah.

SoonToBe said:
Yes, Harry, I did agree. I do have second thoughts and have definitely considered telling her I want her before she goes."
"She promised me that she'd give me something that I'll enjoy before she leaves. I'm not quite sure what that means just yet.
Am I crazy - yeah.

Probably a blowjob!

Well, I did read back on your 'Monday' post and the GREAT time you both had, and yes, considering the statistics of your age group, you're still ahead of the game but, I still think since Sue is as sexually active as she is, she wouldn't want to leave you 'out' this week and then wait till Sunday when she gets back tired from fucking Frank for two days. I think you could get her if you wanted to.
Cheers, Harry

Maybe she'll give you a cock cage! Hahaha! I know that isn't your thing but damn that would be a great suprise for you! No release while she is away, torture!

May be a photo or a video of her and Frank. May be her soiled panties. May be her RINGS

STB
let us know what she gives you but i think raksdeer my have it she my give you her RINGS

SoonToBe said:
I want to sit on the bed while she packs her bag. Is that weird or crazy? Even if it's just clothes she's packing - I guess it's the symbolism of it. I have chills up my spine thinking about it.

What would you do/think if she did pack her wedding gown? Or a 'formal dress' that could be used as a wedding gown?
On the other hand what if she 'shooed' you out of the room so you couldn't see what she is packing? I think Fri. night you'll be looking through her closet and drawers to see what's missing. LOL
Cheers, Harry

SoonToBe said:
"Yes, Harry, I did agree. I do have second thoughts and have definitely considered telling her I want her before she goes."

Good, Go for it you'll be sorry if you don't. I'm sure by the time they get to the hotel, She will be 'horny' for Frank anyway.

SoonToBe said:
"Yeah, okay, I'm scared stiff too. I mean if I think about it too much, it scares me. But I don't think I'm scared of losing her ..... but I think I'm scared to have it happen - maybe it's apprehension and not fear. It does seem that it's approaching very quickly."

BTW, what explanation is she giving the kids that she will be gone for the weekend?
Are you going to take her over to Frank's place at 4:30 Fri. so your daughter don't see that she is leaving with Frank? [or] will he come to the house to pick her up?
Cheers, Harry

Harry - the story for our daughter is that Sue's going off to see an old college roommate for a girls-reunion of sorts. Didn't even raise an eyebrow when we mentioned it to our daughter - but surely she'll be all surprised by it come Friday when she says "oh yeah, you did mention that".

The plan as it is now is that Sue will come home Friday afternoon early - probably before either my daughter or I gets home - and will then change and will drive herself to Franks. I voiced concern over her car being in front of his place and so she'll park in his garage and they're taking his car.

I AM quite sure that both tomorrow evening and Friday morning are going to be quite difficult. I have not yet gotten to the point where I want to insist on being with her before she leaves.

Harry - I don't know how I'd react if I saw her packing that. If I'm truly going to want to make this as cuck-ish extreme as I can get - then I would probably sit there with a hard-on watching her. I do know her lingerie and dress-clothes - so if she did shoo me out of the room, I'm sure I'll be able to figure out what she's packed.

Raks and Dana - those are hot ideas. I would doubt she'd take the first step and initiative to give me her rings herself - but who knows. It may be just as likely that I ask her to leave them home. Every time I think about that it drives me crazy with all sorts of thoughts not to mention another hard-on.

I don't totally understand what it is that I want here - other than to say that I want to know she is his sexually and that she wants it.

Sorry to be "mother henning" this whole thing, but I do empathize with you.
Over the years I felt your angst, felt your joy and even spent sleepless nights as a result of how your experience was going at the time.
Even though There seems nothing to worry about, and it's all just fun with Sue, I do worry for you.
Cheers, Harry

I really think you should ask her for her rings before she goes. It is really symbolic of the fact that she is totally Frank's for the weekend. If she doesn't offer them on her own then you need to ask for them to show her that you are accepting of the fact that you have given up your place to another man.
The wedding dress is a wonderful idea but probably needed to be put into motion before now. It takes a woman a lot of work to get her dress out of storage and even to find room to pack it. Maybe the same thing could be accomplished by having her pack a special nightgown for Frank, either one that she has that is really special or one you buy her one for this trip.
I think it is great for both of you that she is taking this trip with Frank. I am sure that you will have a long and memorable weekend and she will have lots to share when she returns. It will set you both on a new level in your relationship. Also Frank and her will have jumped up several levels by this adventure. I hope it all turns out great for the three of you. Maybe they will celebrate this 'anniversary' for a long time to come.
I love all of the comments and suggestions the others are making... just wish that Dana knew how to use punctuation in his comments so that they made more sense.
Good luck and keep your faithful readers informed with the new developments.

The Rings

A number of people talk about wives taking off their rings. We see it completely differently. It' much more erotic for an obviously married woman to be out playing than one without her wedding band.

Hi Steve,
I've just had a few thoughts about the rings. The thought of Sue's hand with rings on Frank's ass as he is pumping her in missionary is a turn on for me. However I can't see how she can wear them around Frank's family and friends they be hard to explain.
Also I think you should get Sue tomorrow night. If Frank is getting your weekend you should get his Thursday.

Rick

Can't understand the fuss about the rings. Frank and Sue are about to turn up at a wedding with their own cover story. Which has to be followed at all times. They either explain that Sue is married and is there only to 'support' Frank in his time of grief following his separation or that Sue is not married and that they are seeing (and sleeping with) each other. Ring / no ring. I'm pretty sure by now Frank's cover story will have been given and probably polished with other relatives. This dictates the issue.

STB. I'm pretty sure that Sue will be aware of what you have been going through this week and that she will have planned something extra special for you tonight. Given that you have repeatedly said to her how excited you get by being denied, it might just be something you aren't expecting but I doubt it. Enjoy your day ..

Peak - for me, the big deal is in me asking her to leave them home. I agree with you that whatever goes on when they're away, that's up to them to manage.

Last night as we were going about our business she came up to me from behind and hugged me and quietly asked me if I was "having any second thoughts?". I turned around and we hugged and kissed for a moment and I said "no" and she smiled back at me and said that was good.

I know she spent some time looking through her closet and dresser - I'm assuming making mental notes about what she may pack. She spent time looking in her drawers and holding different items up to her in the mirror - different tops and then, yes, lingerie too. I was lying on the bed with the TV on but was watching her nonetheless. I saw her look up at me several times and smile.

When we finally did get into bed last night she rolled over towards me and asked me if I "wanted any help with anything" with a playful sound in her voice. I knew from how she asked me that she wasn't suggesting we have sex but rather that she'd help-me if I wanted to masturbate. I almost gave in and said yeah - but despite my hard-on - I said "no, not tonight but maybe tomorrow?". She kissed me and said "of course, if that's what you want".

Unlike Sue, I can't say I slept well. I can't explain how I feel - anxious, jealous, excited, depressed. Eager is definitely one though. At this point I feel like things are moving on their own and that I just want it to happen already.

More later.

STB:
Well, last night was not one of the sleepless nights I was referring to, but then, unlike you, I wasn't in the same bed as Sue. I too am of the attitude that all the decisions and posturing have been made and whatever happens this weekend with Frank and Sue has already been planned and 'set in place' There is nothing you, or I for that matter, can do or say to change it. That may be why it's so scary for you!
I am confident that Sue want's to leave you with something to think about while she is away so will do something "very nice" for (or with you) tonight. Just 'go along' with what she offers and don't give her that, "I'm all right attitude," and it will be all good.
Will she be texting, or phoning you with any details while she is away?
Cheers, Harry

Hey Harry. No set plan on communications, I'd expect her to call several times - when she gets there, maybe later at night, I hope in the morning and then the same.

I'm hard again thinking about this. You have me wondering now when I'll hear from her and how... I hope she'll text me, even if just a smiley-face.

I don't know what she's planned for this evening, but I'm not sure she's planning on sex with me tonight, at least not fucking. I know from what she's said and how she's acted that, at most, it'll be a blowjob. And, crazy as it sounds, sitting here right now waiting for her to get home - there's a huge part of me that doesn't even want that. I haven't cum now in several days and a part of me wants to wait until she's gone tomorrow and then to have at it tomorrow night. I know, it's a crazy thought.

Users who are viewing this thread