• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Hot wife. . .with fantasys she may want to live out

• Thread starterVS387
  • Start date
I just can't believe her - is she real?
Please stop posting photos, it's killing me

Her pics should be on the dictionary next to the word sensual!

VS387 said:
lol. . .no sisters dude. . . One of a kind. . ;)
You are absolutely right, she is unique. Trully a GORGEOUS woman.

She has an AMAZING body and I can't think of her not trying BBC. Her body screams for black, she should at least try and see what she's missing... Your wife and a black man will produce the ultimate pics.

accepted said:
I just can't believe her - is she real?
Please stop posting photos, it's killing me
What a way to go right? :)

Attachments

• 11gfth.jpg
    11gfth.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,036
  • 11ser4.jpg
    11ser4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 111swed.jpg
    111swed.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,345
Reactions: moltenneeds
damn

She is one of the reason i love white women.

you need to get that fine looking woman some BBC stat.

She is smoking!!

Ray4whitewife said:
She is one of the reason i love white women.
Dude. . I know it. . i"m latino myself. . . .had to have it. . had to have it :love:

Wow, get her some BBC quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Vs...all I can say is "OUCH!" That is so fine... as Robert Palmer said "She's so fine there's no tellin where the money went...She's so fine there's no other way to go!" Anal too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daba1952 said:
Hey Vs...all I can say is "OUCH!" That is so fine... as Robert Palmer said "She's so fine there's no tellin where the money went...She's so fine there's no other way to go!" Anal too!

Life is good Daba. . .:pimp:

Some pics of her taking a big black dildo would be sweet

Have Mercy,She's stunning,I can't get enough of the pics.Your a lucky man,and she's lucky as well that you love her enough to help her indulge in her fantasies.Keep em cumming,(coming). :clap:

She needs a BBC servicing, and nothing smaller than 11 inches...but you do realise that she will be addicted and might even end up having his children. You better get pics too, or else it would be a tragedy!

I'm in total lust. Her pussy and ass are fucking perfect. Just wow. The christian nut jobs who think they can turn gay men straight need to lock them in a room with this woman. If they leave the room gay, there is no hope!

Greatpics.

Wow, the best thread EVER! How bout some body writing with lipstick? Pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You're my hot cunt now

I've got big plans for your hot white cunt now you white bitch. First all dresses you wear has to be at least 9'' above the top of your knee's, an if you wear shorts at least have of your hot white ass has to be show'n.Your to make black cocks hard an cum everywhere you go slut. Your going to be gods gift to all big black cocks. The first place I'm going to take my knew white slut is a high school for all black boys. When those bkack boys see my hot white fuck slut walking threw there school they will be all over you *****. I'll pick out about 6 of the roughest gangniggers to fuck you in the boys room, they will pull your hair an beat your white ass red as they gangfuck you rough. In the end they will all shoot there black cum all over your white ***** face, you'll learn to love only black cum on your face.Then I will make the gangniggers walk you threw the hole school with 6 loads of hot black cum still dripping off your white ***** face, this is to teach every black boy in the school that he can have some hot white pussy anytime he needs it. I'm going to make you the best black cock loving ***** of all time.Also I need you to make a neckless that your to wear at all times that says in big bold letters BLACK OWNED. e-mail me back soon cunt with pictures of you in your new slut dresses.

Great post, man she is one hot girl, keep up the good work. Best thread I have seen in a while.

I was hoping I'd wake up to more pics. :-(

The ones where she's tied up work well for me. :)

Any chance she'd be interested in a white dude packing 6 inches on a good day?

Her in those red boots....whoa!! That's some seriously fuckable female!

Truly if that is your wife she is by far the hottest thing on here.

Users who are viewing this thread