• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Waiting for her return

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Does Sue read what you post here for us to read? what does she say about what you tell us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a bit more time....

Harry - no, Sue doesn't read these posts. I suspect she knows I have an outlet to share my thoughts, but she doesn't pry. I believe she may have her own set of pen-pals or whatever. But I do know it is not with Brad.

Saraha - I see you continue to focus on some sort of chastity thing but I don't ever see that. If anything, Sue seems to enjoy that I masturbate and "fantasize" about what she may be doing.

It is amazing at how content and happy Sue seems now that she knows I am okay about her overnight. I can't explain it fully but in my heart I know that she's mine and I am hers.

Looking back at it, I really did make much too much out of it. Now that she's back next to me I don't feel anything uncomfortable at all - all I feel is this incredible desire for her.

She's said thank you to me many times today and has said that she had a great time on Friday. She asked me if I was really okay about her note to me and I told her that I actually felt better knowing what she was thinking even if some of it was hard to read and accept. But I told her that if last night was any sign of how we would respond to this sort of thing, that I thought I would be okay as long as it didn't become something that was too often or if that was all that she focused on.

I don't think she has full come to terms yet that she won't be seeing Brad on a regular basis. I think that will be our next challenge. In the meanwhile I can say that I truly am happy she had the night she wanted to have just as I am glad that I had the night I wanted last night.

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
It is amazing at how content and happy Sue seems now that she knows I am okay about her overnight. I can't explain it fully, but in my heart I know that she's mine and I am hers.

Good. This sounds optimal :).

SoonToBe said:
Looking back at it, I really did make much too much out of it.

That's been my impression.

SoonToBe said:
Now that she's back next to me I don't feel anything uncomfortable at all - all I feel is this incredible desire for her. She's said thank you to me many times today and has said she had a great time on Friday.

Since first seeing the expression, "If your wife is happy, you will be happy too" I've felt intuitively that's almost certainly right :p. Your experience seems consistent with this concept.

SoonToBe said:
She asked me if I was really okay about her note to me and I told her that I actually felt better knowing what she was thinking even if some of it was hard to read and accept. But I told her that if last night was any sign of how we would respond to this sort of thing, that I thought I would be okay as long as it didn't become something that was too often or if that was all that she focused on.

I'd say don't worry about it. Sleeping with one's lover is much of what sex is all about. I mean, if a woman does that and a friend asks her about it later, she says "Yes, I slept with him..." — right? Not, "Yes, I fucked him furtively..." (or whatever). If you want your wife to cuckold you — as you do, obviously — then, sleeping with her lover(s) is what she will be doing.

SoonToBe said:
I don't think she has fully come to terms yet with not seeing Brad on a regular basis. I think that will be our next challenge.

If your sexy wife will only be able to sleep with her lover (say) once a month or something on that order, she almost certainly won't find that sufficiently satisfying :(. Thus, this may be a good time to gently remind her that he is, after all, a married man with family commitments.... and, although she has handled it well, she has become rather dependent on him in an emotional sense. So, if he remains her sole lover but she'll only be able to sleep with him on rather widely-spaced occasions, she will find herself spending much of her time preoccupied with thoughts of him and their times together — "pining away," as it were — while being unable to spend nights with him. This, you might suggest to her, will not be healthy, because she too has a husband and family commitments.

Thus, you might suggest, this may be a good time to begin thinking in terms of taking another lover — not to replace Brad entirely, but to "fill in" when he isn't available and provide her with additional stimulation and emotional variety.

Since your wife is apparently not enthusiastic about "striking out" on her own to find an additional lover, you yourself might begin thinking in terms of providing her with some assistance. This could be in the form of introducing her to a suitable candidate you know through work (but not too closely), or making it a point to separate from your wife at parties, so she can circulate and talk with men, then letting a suitable candidate know (not within your wife's earshot) that "your wife is easy," or words to that effect. He would then know he had a green light from you to pursue her, without you coming after him.

You seem to be entering a new phase as your wife's cuckold. Good luck!

—Custer

Fantastic news! Glad to hear that you are both mentally safe and sound after the fact.

I feel very good about us after the weekend. Sue was a bit hesitant about last night but after getting together with family on and off during the afternoon, I too admitted I was pretty tired last night so all we did was hang out and talk.

Sue was very concerned about me and whether I was really okay. I told her that in retrospect, I seemed to have made a big deal out of something that no longer seemed that big. I told her that our "reunion" on Saturday night did a LOT to ease my concerns. She smiled and said much the same thing.

She started to tell me about some of what they'd done and I told her that I had my own visions of them from her note she left for me.

I asked if she'd done everything she'd put in her note and she smiled and said very quietly that yes, they had and then she added "maybe more...".

When I have more time, I"ll post parts of what she wrote to me and what she did. My god is she sexy - I almost want her to go and do it again so she can be more relaxed and then come home to me afterwards!!!! Crazy, right?!!?

Please write with more details, I have been waiting all week, you need to let this happen again so we can all enjoy. You are so fortunate!

More

I hope you find time soon to relate to us what Sue and Brad got up to on their all nighter. This has been a fascinating threadand one I always look for.
I agree with Custer, in that the amount of time between encounters with Brad may star to put a strain on things and she may start to pine for their meetings. It could well be time for her to find a new lover, to sort of fill in the spaces so to speak.I do wonder though how Brad would take to the idea? Would Sue tell Brad if she found a new lover.
There are some very intersting possibilities on the horizon.
Good luck.:)

Hello everyone,

It's been a long week work-wise and coupled with Sue's monthly arriving a bit earlier than she'd expected, it hasn't been a terribly sexy week here. Yesterday's potential with the beautiful weather was tempered by her mood, etc.

Even today, I have only a short time till we, unfortunately, need to go to a wake for a friend's relative who passed away unexpectedly.

More later.

I'm back - actually I escaped and left Sue at the wake, she'll get a ride home with one of our friends.

I'm going to start a new thread since I think we've sort of moved onto a new phase in all of this. I'll post my thoughts there.

Looking forward to it! I've been pining for a post for several days now, eager to hear both your thoughts on last weeks encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread