• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to share

• Thread startermiriam
  • Start date

miriam

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2009
Our first time posting here and we are ready to play

Attachments

• k20.jpg
    k20.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,019
wow

Wow, mail me, I'd love to play, x

Last edited by a moderator:
where are you

send her to me in Boston

hole1965 said:
where are you

We are on vacation now but we live in London.

Attachments

• k13.jpg
    k13.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 756
I love to watch her with other guys and knowing that I am watching drives her crazy.

Attachments

• k12.jpg
    k12.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 774
Wow - lots of new London people all of a sudden. Must see if I can get down to the Capital some time.

She is Beautiful and I'd love hear what adventures she gets up to (and obviously SEE lots more of her) :)

greymaster said:
Wow - lots of new London people all of a sudden. Must see if I can get down to the Capital some time.

She is Beautiful and I'd love hear what adventures she gets up to (and obviously SEE lots more of her) :)

She was always good in bed but once we have another guy, she becomes someone else. Nonstop multiple orgasms and a real slut.

Attachments

• k10.jpg
    k10.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 413
  • k17.jpg
    k17.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 559
Last edited by a moderator:
What would you like to see?

Attachments

• k18.jpg
    k18.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 700
Maybe, you will see her in London, walking on the street or eating breakfest in a hotel. What would you do?

Attachments

• k33.jpg
    k33.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 567
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 565
No one here to join us?

More tease...

Attachments

• kara8.jpg
    kara8.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 379
  • kara3.jpg
    kara3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 333
Miriam,

You are absolutely scrumptious.
What would I do if I saw you entering a hotel?
Try to chat you-up, find a way to share a room, and fuck you senseless!
Woof! :D

We will go on teasing, but want to hear from you. Tell us the things that you want to do with us...

Attachments

• kara.jpg
    kara.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 339
hot hot hot!

wow, what a sexy and beautiful little slut.. I would love it if you would take a vacation in South Beach - Miami or even South Florida - so, I can see, for myeslf, what potential she has as a well-trained slut.. I would just fuck her silly, including in that tight arse of hers.. and then spray her with my thick milk all over!

very horny from Greece: WOW, those pics popped my eyes out and... lifted the table :) Would like to talk to you and we may meet; you'll find me as panos_yogi on yahoo and hotmail

This is what we want to hear and here is more of what you like to see? Any specials you like to see?

Attachments

• b01010002159.jpg
    b01010002159.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 451
She looks tiny but she can handle the biggest cocks. You can believe me with that, as it is the experience talking here.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 282
We are here for another hour and looking to play with you, any one?

Users who are viewing this thread