• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to share

• Thread startermiriam
  • Start date
I will continue from where we left. Her regular fuckbuddy, preparing her holes before fucking while I am the camera man.

Both of her holes fingered and ready for his hard cock...

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 351
He gives me clear shots of fucking my wife. Keeps talking about how is he going to fuck her ass, which I hardly ever get by my self...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 408
We will be back in London next week and decided to have a second bull as her new fuck buddy. If interested, let us know and send pics...

To be continued...

He is deep in her pussy, making me listen the slap of his balls to my wife's ass. He is very wordy while fucking, keeps telling her what a ***** she is and what a sissy I am...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 289
While going deeper in her pussy and making her moan, he opens her tide brownie and talks to me, telling me how hard he is going to fuck that hole in detail.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 220
His finger goes deeper in her brownie and she starts to beg him to fuck her in the ass...

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 232
I love to watch them...

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 228
She starts to cum as soon as he penetrates her tight hole with his boner. I let him cum inside her asshole as there is no risk of becoming one big family...

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 292
She gets fucked real hard while having multiple orgasms. He can do her for hours like this, unlike me, with full control of his own cum...

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 317
We like to hear your comments and wishes, preferably with the pics of your hard ones...

Wonderful set of photographs showing a VERY lucky bull and a rampantly sexy Hot Wife.

I'd love to slip in behind that beautiful body of hers. I wonder what SHE would answer:---

Attachments

• Miriam118-GM.JPG
    Miriam118-GM.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 418
greymaster said:
Wonderful set of photographs showing a VERY lucky bull and a rampantly sexy Hot Wife.

I'd love to slip in behind that beautiful body of hers. I wonder what SHE would answer:---

She would love that big one in her...

He is done and she is ready for a good clean up by me...

Attachments

• P1010416.jpg
    P1010416.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 313
so many comments!!!

Wow what a great cum shot u are a lucky man!!

very hot

wow i love that cream pie. your a very lucky man. wow i would love to fuck her

Fantastic wife. When she is on her stomach I will slide into her. You can watch but not talk. She will tell you how much she is enjoying it but you can't answer, you don't deserve to but you can bring us drinks if we get too thirsty.
Where in london are you? I'm coming over.

I would........

I would approach her table and sit down and tell her I am from the Ford Modeling Agency and interviewing beautiful women in London. I would get up close to her and start by publicy giving her a backrub. If she didnt object or said it felt good, I would start massaging her legs. Work my way up her miniskirt and start playing with her pussy. If she didnt object or said she liked it. I would buy her a drink and invite her back to my hotel. First, I would call you (hubby) and give the addres so you could be there and watch. Basically, I would seduce her abd you could see any will power she had vanish. I would then lick her and get her wet, insert my big, unprotected cock deep inside her and fuck her long and slow untill I dumped a large load inside your beautiful wife's hot, sex-hungry pussy. Make her cum and let you take photos.
wifepleaser2007

Any chance of holidays in Greece next summer? Please do!

Users who are viewing this thread