• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to share

• Thread startermiriam
  • Start date
well we tried...

miriam said:
She was always good in bed but once we have another guy, she becomes someone else. Nonstop multiple orgasms and a real slut.

My girl is the same way! Love the pics. You have a beautiful wife.

miriam said:
This is what we want to hear and here is more of what you like to see? Any specials you like to see?

How about some of her in action?

Lets start the action by her own, we will continue with me and the others...

Attachments

• 372140649283ea9a84912e2cab4912fe.jpg
    372140649283ea9a84912e2cab4912fe.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 482
A few more in which she is getting ready to party hard...

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 436
  • 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 361
Totally stunning! She is gorgeous.

Wow what a sexy woman. i would love to give her orgasam after orgasam and have u there watching lets see more of her in action!!

This woman's body is unbelievable. Next time you vacation, come to Dallas. I would treat her ass especially roughly.

What a HOT babe! Would love to see her riding a BBC!

miriam said:
We are here for another hour and looking to play with you, any one?

miriam said:
well we tried...

Sorry - I wasn't here, otherwise I'd have been MORE than happy to play with this stunning, sexy woman.

You've got some great photos of her, and I'm sure well see lots more. It sounds like you're quite experienced at having another man 'playing'.... so what role does Cuck Hubby play in the proceedings?

She turns into a slut, does she? What are her limits?? All holes available? 2 or more men at once?? A couple of her positions are perfect for spanking / whipping / worse???

Photo requests? Anything with her in ;) Although seeing those lips at work (even round a toy) would give me some lovely, naughty ideas.

Is that London hotel a real scenario? Boy! Do I have a 'story' for you :D

greymaster said:
Sorry - I wasn't here, otherwise I'd have been MORE than happy to play with this stunning, sexy woman.

You've got some great photos of her, and I'm sure well see lots more. It sounds like you're quite experienced at having another man 'playing'.... so what role does Cuck Hubby play in the proceedings?

She turns into a slut, does she? What are her limits?? All holes available? 2 or more men at once?? A couple of her positions are perfect for spanking / whipping / worse???

Photo requests? Anything with her in ;) Although seeing those lips at work (even round a toy) would give me some lovely, naughty ideas.

Is that London hotel a real scenario? Boy! Do I have a 'story' for you :D

So many to answer and show at once. We'll start with her lips at work...

And yes she is all holes available, especially when there is company.

She loves 3 sums but we enjoyed gang bangs as well, in adults clubs like Paradise in Amsterdam...

Attachments

• 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 357
  • 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 532
She loves to play blindfolded and try to guess whose cock is in her, pumping hard...

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 308
I don't know why there are only few responds and no replies at all, when we are online. She says she starts to believe that, there is not enough interest here to fuck her...

More of sucking and her hot pussy. I am always the one with the camera , while she is enjoying her boy friend and others.

Attachments

• 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 455
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 351
Give her what she deserves!

We were hoping to hear more from guys, with their hard cocks in their hands for Miriam

I'd like to see her ass being *****... she looks to me like she is hardcore like that... what a sexy little slut you have there!

MasterTrainer7 said:
I'd like to see her ass being *****... she looks to me like she is hardcore like that... what a sexy little slut you have there!

He is preparing her ass for his big cock...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 303
miriam said:
She loves to play blindfolded and try to guess whose cock is in her, pumping hard...

I can see a free opening, sure would like to join in
especially coming in at the back door:D

The lady is definitely HOT! What a body on her!

Beautiful girl, and excellent photographs. Don't despair about people being 'online' - the beauty of the forum is that answers come 24/7.

Since she likes showing off (and you're UK based) - do you know Dogging.co.uk - the home of dogging, swinging and sex people in the UK ? It is usable for free, and if you pay the £5 per month there are even more things you can do. [It's the ONLY site I've ever paid money for] ;)

Users who are viewing this thread