Was You father a cuckold?

• Yes

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • I think so, but I'm not sure.

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
There is nothing more beautiful than when it's all in the family, my wife slept before the wedding with my friends, guys at work and classmates in college ...
now she has a regular office boss and clients with whom she is involved in business projects.

Reactions: robandkate, JeffCA and SquirmingSub
nerdyandwhite said:
Wow. Thats intense. It adds that extra layer of kink.

We loved the extra layer of kink when Kate started having sex with her ex-husband after we got married. Because of their son we were required to be around each other on some occasions. I liked being around him with him not knowing that I knew he was fucking Kate again. I thought it was hot that he was fucking her in our bed. I was eating his cum out of her every other Friday LOL.

Another aspect that Kate enjoyed was that Kate did not like her ex-husband's new wife. Kate took special pleasure in showing her ex a really good time in bed. Kate wanted to be a better fuck than his new wife.

Kate and I have always enjoyed the taboo nature of her having sex with 'inappropriate' men in our lives...like her ex-husband, her married boss, the husbands of several married couples we know socially, one of our daughter's high school coaches (for an entire season), one of my cousins, the husband of one of my female cousins (many times), a guy who worked for me, a couple of different business associates of mine, a couple of different married neighbors.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, Jong, firedogg81 and 4 others
Manwaife said:
There is nothing more beautiful than when it's all in the family, my wife slept before the wedding with my friends, guys at work and classmates in college ...
now she has a regular office boss and clients with whom she is involved in business projects.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. I have encouraged her to let her boss know that she is available to entertain special clients of his. I hope that he takes her up on her offer.

Reactions: firedogg81, scott25660, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
robandkate said:
Another aspect that Kate enjoyed was that Kate did not like her ex-husband's new wife.
Well, of course not....
robandkate said:
Kate took special pleasure in showing her ex a really good time in bed. Kate wanted to be a better fuck than his new wife.
I don't suppose it would be an exaggeration to say Ms. Kate's ex took pleasure in the competition....
robandkate said:
Kate and I have always enjoyed the taboo nature of her having sex with 'inappropriate' men in our lives — like her ex-husband, her married boss, the husbands of several married couples we know socially, one of our daughter's high school coaches (for an entire season), one of my cousins, the husband of one of my female cousins (many times), a guy who worked for me, a couple of different business associates of mine, a couple of different married neighbors.
All good — that's very hot. Obviously, Ms. Kate took advantage of every opportunity — which is very positive, of course.

I didn't think of it as cuckolding at first, but I guess in a way it was. My parents were falling out of love, and my Mother started having an affair with a family friend. My dad knew it was happening and was hurt, so that sucked, and they had fights over it.. But I have started thinking of it as cuckolding because my dad didn't leave, they stayed together for a few years while my mom was having sex with this family friend. Then they divorced. My mom married that family friend, so he did become my step dad. This was 40 years ago, and I never knew about this cuckolding stuff back then in my 20's. Today I think of my mom as cuckolding my dad.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and andy_mindi
cuck72 said:
I didn't think of it as cuckolding at first.... but, I have started thinking of it as cuckolding because my dad didn't leave, [he and my mother] stayed together for a few years while my mom was having sex with this family friend. Then, they divorced. My mom married that family friend, so he became my step dad. This was 40 years ago. I never knew about this cuckolding stuff back then, [when I was] in my 20's. Today, I think of my mom as cuckolding my dad.
Yes, you have it right. Your mother made your father her cuckold.

The word cuckold, usually used as an insulting way to label a man with an unfaithful wife (i.e., a wife who has taken a lover, as in the case of your mother, or who fucks multiple other men), has been around for a while. Apparently it first came into use in the mid-thirteenth century (the mid-1200's).

Given that the acceptability, or even desirability, of being a cuckold often seems to be passed down from fathers to their male children, are you married to a woman who has made you her cuckold — possibly with encouragement from you...? Your screen name, Cuck72, would seem to suggest that you are.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Yes, you have it right. Your mother made your father her cuckold.

The word cuckold, usually used as an insulting way to label a man with an unfaithful wife (i.e., a wife who has taken a lover, as in the case of your mother, or who fucks multiple other men), has been around for a while. Apparently it first came into use in the mid-thirteenth century (the mid-1200's).

Given that the acceptability, or even desirability, of being a cuckold often seems to be passed down from fathers to their male children, are you married to a woman who has made you her cuckold — possibly with encouragement from you...? Your screen name, Cuck72, would seem to suggest that you are.
The cuck72 I came up with because that's when I met my wife in 72. I also have had thousands of fantasies of her fucking other guys, we were only together a few months when I started thinking of her spreading her legs for her best friend BF. I've shared lots of these fantasies with my wife, then 7 years into our marriage she did it. It was another guy I told her about, a co-worker that I thought about fucking her. One night he was over and she pulled me aside, and asked me if this was really what I wanted? I said oh yeah, but told her it was up to her, That I didn't want her doing anything she would hate me for later. WOW! what a hot long night, I loved getting this work friends sloppy seconds, and he was a lot bigger then me, so it was also very exciting feeling how loose her pussy was.

We hooked up with this guy like 6 or 8 times over a few months. Today, years later in my 60's I still masturbate every day thinking of guys I know fucking my wife like a dirty horny slut. She knows this, but we just role play now and I share my cuckold feelings with her. I don't think this has anything to do with my mom falling for our family friend. Or that she cheating on my dad. At lease I try not to think that I have this very perverted slut wife thoughts because of my mom.

Reactions: robandkate and SquirmingSub
2wheel said:
Why only role play, why not the real deal?
Oh I'd love it, right now there are 5 much younger men that I think about all the time fucking my wife's hairy old mature cunt. There all between 30 & 40 years old, my wife is still a good looking 64 for her age, many think she's like 50 , 52. But sadly she feels we're too old for this now, and doesn't want any drama in our lives. I guess she's right, like they say the fantasy always ends the way you want. But I'd still love to try it one more time with one of these rock hard cock younger men.

cuck72 said:
But sadly [my wife] feels we're too old for this now, and doesn't want any drama in our lives.
Some (although not all) women pretty much lose their sex drive when they pass menopause, even if they were sexually quite active when they were younger. Perhaps your wife is in this category.

2wheel's wife, who is ~60 or 60+, would be a prominent still-strongly-sexual exception.

Custer Laststand said:
Some (although not all) women pretty much lose their sex drive when they pass menopause, even if they were sexually quite active when they were younger. Perhaps your wife is in this category.

2wheel's wife, who is ~60 or 60+, would be a prominent still-strongly-sexual exception.
We still fool around mostly oral, she loves sucking cock , and I love eating her pussy. She knows I think of her being a old slut Grandma. I love eating her and saying to her, "I love eating your cum filled pussy." She has squirting orgasms. Sometimes I can't cum when we fool around, like you said age. So she will leave me her dirty panties, to sniff and jack off with. Yes she knows I'm a panty sniffer.

cuck72 said:
We still fool around, mostly oral.... she loves sucking cock , and I love eating her pussy. She has squirting orgasms.
That's very positive. It sounds like your wife is still doing well in a sexual sense.

She's 66.

I'm not sure whether he reluctance was age related or not. I gotta tell you that sex is a big part of the senior community, almost as active as teenage years.

If she thinks sex stops at retirement age she's living in a fantasy world.

I think as we get older our like and dislikes adjust to that, meaning at 30 we're really not interested in a 60 year old, but at 60, a 70 year old looks pretty damn good.

Last edited:
2wheel said:
She's 66.

I'm not sure whether he reluctance was age related or not. I gotta tell you that sex is a big part of the senior community, almost as active as teenage years.

If she thinks sex stops at retirement age she's living in a fantasy world.

I think as we get older ours like and dislikes adjust to that, meaning at 30 we're really not interested in a 60 year old, but at 60, a 70 year old looks pretty damn good.
I couldn't agree more, also when we were younger, 20's 30's I never thought of age difference. Then in our 40's I started thinking of these older perverted men like 60's fucking my wife when she was, like 38 early 40's. I even thought of my dad seeing his daughter-n-law naked and fucking her. Now in our mid 60's I think so much about much younger guys, some of our sons friends, their between 28 and 32 fucking their friends moms hairy old cunt. I know my wife misses a super rock hard cock, I can get hard enough to cum, but not like when I was in my 30's. Sometimes my wife will say, I miss a super hard cock. That really excites me because I start to fantasize about one of our sons friends fucking her old mommy cunt sore. I worked with one of them who talked about fucking a friends mom, I still jack off thinking of him fucking my wife.

She would never do that, so I live with the fantasy of being his clean up cuckold, YEAH! his friends dad licking up his cum from his friends mom.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuck72 said:
....... Sometimes my wife will say, I miss a super hard cock. That really excites me because I start to fantasize about one of our son's friends fucking her old mommy cunt sore. I worked with one of them, who talked about fucking a friend's mom. I still jack off thinking of him fucking my wife.
Very good. Maybe you should suggest that to your son's friend (although indirectly), and start thinking in terms of inviting him over — say, for lunch or dinner, without your son — to get him and your wife on track toward actually fucking.
cuck72 said:
She would never do that.
On the other hand, maybe your wife would do that. You strike me as having too much confidence in your knowledge of what she would or would not do, given an opportunity.
cuck72 said:
So, I live with the fantasy of being his clean-up cuckold. YEAH! His friend's dad licking up his cum from his friend's mom.
Hey.... why not? I suggest moving in the direction of making it happen. And, I do not suggest bringing it up with your wife, in advance, as a possibility. Rather, leave it to them to discover they have some chemistry — perhaps while they're alone together, when you find it necessary to make a trip to a (not too close) liquor store for more beer.

Last edited:
cuck72 said:
....... I know my wife misses a super rock hard cock, I can get hard enough to cum, but not like when I was in my 30's. Sometimes my wife will say, I miss a super hard cock. That really excites me because I start to fantasize about one of our son's friends fucking her old mommy cunt sore. I worked with one of them, who talked about fucking a friend's mom, I still jack off thinking of him fucking my wife.
Next time you see your son's friend whom you worked with — or, if you don't see him, give him a call — and, after pleasantries ("Hey, how ya' doin'....etc...."), say something like, "By the way, you mentioned a while back you had gone to bed with the mother of one of your friends...." (don't ask him, of course, whether the friend was your son and the mother was your wife). Presumably he'll say something like, "Oh, yeah...." Then, ask him if he would be interested in meeting your wife. That would be sufficient to let him know what you have in mind, without asking him specifically if he would like to fuck your wife (which would probably be a bit too blunt).

I mean, hey.... it's totally appropriate for a married woman to fuck a much younger man, as long as he's at least 18.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Next time you see your son's friend whom you worked with — or, if you don't see him, give him a call — and, after pleasantries ("Hey, how ya' doin'....etc...."), say something like, "By the way, you mentioned a while back you had gone to bed with the mother of one of your friends...." (don't ask him, of course, whether the friend was your son and the mother was your wife). Presumably he'll say something like, "Oh, yeah...." Then, ask him if he would be interested in meeting your wife. That would be sufficient to let him know what you have in mind, without asking him specifically if he would like to fuck your wife (which would probably be a bit too blunt).

I mean, hey.... it's totally appropriate for a married woman to fuck a much younger man, as long as he's at least 18.
I don't believe this friend of my son actually fucked another friends mom, he did tell me he meet a older like 50 yo in a bar and fucked her. But he did tell me he had a hot 3sum with another friend and his wife, I also knew them, they are all friends with my son.

So the story is, that I worked with this friend of my son like 4 years ago, he was 30 at that time. NOW! there was another friends mom that worked there also, she was 56, Divorced, and a couple years younger then my wife. We use to all tease each other about sex. I worked side by side with her and would have liked to fuck her myself, came close but I didn't want to cheat on my wife. And didn't want it to get out, call me chicken. One time I joked about wanting her dirty panties, we were that open about sex. At the end of that day , she came up to me and put her soiled panties in my pocket, WOW! I went home sniffed her cunt and asshole in them and came so hard. I gave them back at work and she smiled " Did you enjoy them?

Now this friend of my son told me one day how he'd love to fuck her hard, we would all be talking and he would ask her about taking her on a date. She told him that's not a good idea. But with me he was getting nasty saying " I'd love to take her ass to mouth a few times. Then he said it, " IT WOULD BE SO HOT KNOWING I FUCKED CORY'S MOM. Then another time we were talking again about this friends mom, and as I was about to walk away, I only was like 5 feet away and this other young guy came over and said to him, " how does my wife look. My sons friend said my wife looks pretty good. Of cause I went right home and jacked off. I was thinking of what he said about this other friends mom we worked with, and knew he would probably think of taking my wife, his other friends mom , ass to mouth also.

This other friends mom and I, like I said had a lot of hot sex talks, we shared fantasies, and she said she'd like to try another woman. This one female supervisor she fantasized about. WOW! I thought that was hot, so here we go again with my perverted thoughts. They got me thinking of her and my wife eating each others hairy old pussy's. Then she mentioned her sons friend again, she was thinking of fucking him. I was thinking, hum, that she was masturbating over our chats at work, and thinking what it would be like with him. Then I remember she said, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to handle his young hard fucking. I didn't want to ruin anything, but I had to tell her about the 3sum he told me about, and that it wasn't a good idea, he would probably tell others, and her son would find out.

She agreed,, but man I LOVE! thinking about them, these hot, hot fantasies. This sons friend fucking her, then coming around to cuckold me fucking my wife too. Her having lesbian sex with that Supervisor, I see this Supervisor and think of my sons friends mom eating her Bosses pussy. I sometimes eat my wife and will think about her , and that I'm her eating my wife.

Last edited:
cuck72 said:
....... Man, I LOVE! thinking about them, these hot, hot fantasies. [My] son's friend fucking her, then coming around to cuckold me by fucking my wife too. .....
OK.... but, I don't hear anything yet about a plan to introduce your son's friend to your wife. In order to decide they have some chemistry, they will have to meet....

Custer Laststand said:
OK.... but, I don't hear anything yet about a plan to introduce your son's friend to your wife. In order to decide they have some chemistry, they will have to meet....
He knows my wife / his friends mom. We have run into him at our sons house, and in the store a few times. My wife thinks he's a nice, and in bed I have shared a fantasy of him fucking her. She likes the fantasy, and I really get off on it. But like I might have said, my wife would never cross that line because of our son. PLUS! I know he wouldn't keep his mouth shut, others friends would find out. I can just hear him telling other friends, Hey I just fucked Ty's mom and his dad watched, or I had a hot 3sum with Ty's parents.

I'd love to talk her into fucking a young stranger guy , but she would probably say no. I'm just happy as hell she don't mind my fantasies of other guys fucking her.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and andy_mindi
splatterboy said:
Father was a bit of a rogue, not sure if they were swingers or not but tend to doubt it. My father did however unwittingly cuck me by fucking a girl I had been dating (whom I never got farther than making out with) and later fucking my wife whom he only thought was an ex-gf. pretty intense situation

Simply amazing... Sounds like you and your father had similar taste in women. Very interesting that your father scored with your girlfriend while you essentially never did. Now what I and I am sure others would like to read more about your experience when your father later fucked your than wife (while he thought it was your ex-girlfriend); how did it come about, what all happened and did he ever find out any different?