• Yes

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • I think so, but I'm not sure.

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
Mywifelovesthis said:
My father was a cuckold. My mom had a long-term boyfriend as I entered puberty. It just sort of shaped me.
Good for your mother! It sounds like she didn't make excessive efforts to hide her relationship with her lover from you, or pretend it was something to be "ashamed of," thereby shaping your view that it's proper and appropriate for a married man to be his wife's cuckold.
Mywifelovesthis said:
My son now seems to be on the same path that I was on.
And, good for your son! It sounds like you and his mother have successfully passed along to him the view that the proper and appropriate role for a man, in his marriage and in society, is to be his wife's cuckold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
Dad and mom were very active swingers. They would have us kids sleep over at friends' home. So they could have a party with adults friends at home. We would sneek back during the night and peek into the windows. Once I saw mom on coffee table with four men using her. Another time I saw dad in line of 6 or 7 men behind mom who was bending over the sofa and fucking some man and sucking on another man standing in front of her. Many many times they had a male friend sleeping over "on the sofa bed". Parents on the next day were always happier and tired! In my mid teens I asked them and they acknowledged that they were swingers. I was influenced.

• Wow
Reactions: smallcockguy, CharlieBL, slimwhiteboy and 8 others
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your mother! It sounds like she didn't make excessive efforts to hide her relationship with her lover
from you, or pretend it was
something to be "ashamed of,"
thereby shaping your view that it's
proper and appropriate for a
married man to be his wife's cuckold

And, good for your son! It sounds like you and his mother have
successfully passed along to him the view that the proper and
appropriate role for a man, in his
marriage and in society, is to be his wife's cuckold.

My mother didn't hide it at all. Neither did my father nor their bull/boyfriend.
They were upfront with me as a child and didn't hide it at all.
The bull/bf was very much in charge of us all.

Thank you, our son is learning the same way I did from my wife and myself. Same With our twin daughters. Training is going great.

• Wow
Reactions: Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl, slimwhiteboy, JeffCA and 1 other person
Mywifelovesthis said:
My mother didn't hide it at all. Neither did my father nor their bull/boyfriend. .....
Good. That was very positive.
Mywifelovesthis said:
Hey.... you're welcome.
Mywifelovesthis said:
Our son is learning the same way I did from my wife and myself. Same With our twin daughters. Training is going great.
Excellent! My congratulations to you and your sexy hotwife. This too is very positive.

Reactions: baakxxl and Mywifelovesthis
Custer Laststand said:
Good. That was very positive.

Hey.... you're welcome.

Excellent! My congratulations to you and your sexy hotwife. This too
is very positive.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
I always suspected my mom was fucking other men after she married my stepdad. They had a lot of male friends they hung out with or had over for dinner but they always passed it off as my step dads friend. But I there was always something in the air I couldn’t place as a teen. But I used to think about it a lot and found it super erotic.

Looking back now I wish they had been open about it for sure.

Question for the dads here - I found it deeply erotic that my mom was fucking other men but did not have an attraction toward her myself. Is it similar in the other direction? I always thought it would be very hot if our children knew about thensituation, for all kinds of reasons.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, andy_mindi and robandkate
shellbeyourslut said:
I always suspected my mom was fucking other men after she married my stepdad. They had a lot of male friends they hung out with or had over for dinner but they always passed it off as my step dads friend. But I there was always something in the air I couldn’t place as a teen. But I used to think about it a lot and found it super erotic.

Looking back now I wish they had been open about it for sure.

Question for the dads here - I found it deeply erotic that my mom was fucking other men but did not have an attraction toward her myself. Is it similar in the other direction? I always thought it would be very hot if our children knew about thensituation, for all kinds of reasons.

When our son was 18 and asked us discreetly if we were 'swingers', we asked him why he would think that. He said that we had a lot more male friends than any of his friend's parents and his mom dressed hotter than any of his friend's moms. He told us that all of his friends refer to Kate as the 'hot mom'.

That is when our son learned that guys who he thought were just friends of ours were actually fucking his mom. Our son said that he had suspected for quite a while but was too shy to ask about it. That's also when our son found out that his mom likes having sex with black guys. A couple of those friends of ours are black.

Our son was actually intrigued about our lifestyle. He had a lot of questions. He wanted to know specifically which friends of ours were having sex with his mom. A few years later, our daughter asked us about our lifestyle when she was 16. Our daughter thought it was hot that her mom had boyfriends, especially black boyfriends. Much to my perverted delight, our pretty blonde daughter had sex in high school with some of the black guys she went to school with.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, firedogg81, scott25660 and 2 others
robandkate said:
Much to my perverted delight, our pretty blonde daughter had sex in high school with some of the black guys she went to school with.

Following her mother’s lead. Hopefully all the way eventually.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, slimwhiteboy and robandkate
shellbeyourslut said:
Following her mother’s lead. Hopefully all the way eventually.

Our daughter is not as promiscuous as her mother...yet...but a dad can hope. Our daughter has confided in Kate that she has had sex with a few more black men since high school but she only 'dates' white guys. Hopefully, our daughter will meet a guy like me who will encourage her to continue having sex with black guys after they are married.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, firedogg81, Nodakisnik and 5 others
robandkate said:
As a dad who's son discovered that his dad let other guys fuck his wife, including black guys, I am curious about what questions you had as a son in that situation. Our son asked some questions but I imagine there was more he wanted to know but was reluctant to ask.

We can PM if you prefer to discuss privately.

I asked pretty basic questions. How long had it been going on? Why they were doing it? How did they get started? How did they meet guys? Did she sleep with anyone I know? How did she meet her current lover? Whose idea was it? How did dad deal with other men sleeping with her? Does she view my dad as a man still? And of course if they still loved each other? I also started to open up to her about my own desires to see my wife with other men.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and robandkate
nerdyandwhite said:
I asked pretty basic questions. How long had it been going on? Why they were doing it? How did they get started? How did they meet guys? Did she sleep with anyone I know? How did she meet her current lover? Whose idea was it? How did dad deal with other men sleeping with her? Does she view my dad as a man still? And of course if they still loved each other? I also started to open up to her about my own desires to see my wife with other men.

Our son has actually followed in my footsteps. He enjoys open relationships, primarily dating girls who sleep with other guys. He belongs to one of the same swing clubs as us. We always let each other know if we are going there. Kate is uncomfortable with the thought of all of us being there on the same night.

The girl our son dates now posts online ads offering private intimate photo sessions. She poses nude, usually for older married guys, then she has sex with them afterward. Our son goes along as her bodyguard. He is also orally Bisexual just like me.

Reactions: firedogg81, scott25660 and SquirmingSub
robandkate said:
Our son has actually followed in my footsteps. He enjoys open relationships, primarily dating girls who sleep with other guys. He belongs to one of the same swing clubs as us. We always let each other know if we are going there. Kate is uncomfortable with the thought of all of us being there on the same night.

The girl our son dates now posts online ads offering private intimate photo sessions. She poses nude, usually for older married guys, then she has sex with them afterward. Our son goes along as her bodyguard. He is also orally Bisexual just like me.

Thats awesome. Hope to fully follow in my parents footsteps as well.

Reactions: robandkate
nerdyandwhite said:
Thats awesome. Hope to fully follow in my parents footsteps as well.

I am always curious about guys like me, specifically; who would you like for your wife to have sex with? Friends of yours, co-workers, neighbors, total strangers, family (bother/cousin)?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and firedogg81
I have a few friends and coworkers and one neighbor in mind.

Reactions: baakxxl and robandkate
nerdyandwhite said:
I have a few friends and coworkers and one neighbor in mind.

That is hot. I can tell you that there is nothing like having friends who know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck your wife is. I love being around guys who have fucked my wife, in normal everyday situations.

When I was 21 I was working as a bartender. My boss, who owned the bar, was an older married guy with kids. I saw the way he looked at my hot young wife when she came into the bar. She was already fucking several friends of ours so I asked her to seduce my boss.

He fucked her regularly for a couple of years while I worked for him. He did not think that I knew he was fucking my wife. He also did not know that I was eating his cum out of her pussy every time he fucked her. He had no idea that him getting to fuck my wife was actually my idea. Working with him every night was so hot.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, firedogg81, Nodakisnik and 3 others
Wow that sounds amazing would love to have that happen with my wife. I have a friend she slept with when we were on a break that i would love for her to hook back up with.

nerdyandwhite said:
Wow that sounds amazing would love to have that happen with my wife. I have a friend she slept with when we were on a break that i would love for her to hook back up with.

My first wife and I split when we were 26. We were having great fun sexually but growing apart in other ways. My wife Kate has also been married before. one of the hottest things we did was let her ex-husband start fucking her again after we got married.

She had told me that he has a really big cock, one of the reasons she married him. I saw no reason for her to have to miss out on his big cock just because she married me. She started having sex with him again when he would come to pick up their son every other Friday. He had no idea that I knew he was fucking her again. It made family gettogethers much more interesting.

Reactions: firedogg81, scott25660, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
robandkate said:
My first wife and I split when we were 26. We were having great fun sexually but growing apart in other ways. My wife Kate has also been married before. one of the hottest things we did was let her ex-husband start fucking her again after we got married.

She had told me that he has a really big cock, one of the reasons she married him. I saw no reason for her to have to miss out on his big cock just because she married me. She started having sex with him again when he would come to pick up their son every other Friday. He had no idea that I knew he was fucking her again. It made family gettogethers much more interesting.

Wow. Thats intense. It adds that extra layer of kink.

Reactions: robandkate
robandkate said:
I am always curious about guys like me, specifically; who would you like for your wife to have sex with? Friends of yours, co-workers, neighbors, total strangers, family (bother/cousin)?
I prefer she fuck total strangers.

Reactions: JeffCA