• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Watching someone get off to your wifes pics and vids

We both definitely love to see guys getting off to our pics!
If you feel "inspired" don't hesitate to cum- or cock-tribute our pics!
Kayla and Ben

cumtrib1.png cumtrib2.png
MrsandMrWeben threw 6-faced dice Total: 3
3 3

Last edited:
Never on Video or pics, but once in a club. I wandered into the room where my wife and 2 black guys were playing. There was another white guy standing in there stroking his cock. He had no idea I was her hubby. I was next to him and he looked at me and said " God look at that bitch take those black cocks" A couple minutes later one of them came in her mouth and she turned to show me. Of course my frantically jerking friend thought it was for both off us. That was all she wrote. He came hard and then scurried out the door.

It's really fucking hot. Just have to find a safe way to do it

Ps message me if anyone wants to cock/trib my girl in private

Last edited:
anyone would like to jerk on skype with cam while i show my wife pics and vids? pm or add me on skype live:.cid.210a963498a18c67

I enjoy making cock/cum tribute videos for those that can verify their wives, and have even done it live before. I used to have a friend that would send me his wife's panties to make cum tribute videos with and am looking for someone willing to do that again.

My wife gets tributes often and I’m sent videos of men jerking and cumming to her and on her pics. Have had a few do it IRT on Skype or KIK. I must admit I love it.

I started off by watching guys on Skype wanking as they looked at my wife's pics/videos. However, I wanted more excitement. Back in the day when Craigslist did personal sections i noticed there were local guys wanting to share sessions watching other people's wives. I contacted some of these guys. I met a few of them. The start was always the same. I would turn up at their house. We would have a a cup of tea chatting over our wives and then we would sit in the lounge and either look at pictures on laptops or watch films of our wives on the TV. It would end with both of us naked. We would either watch each other wanking as we watched the other guy's wife and look on as they shot a load looking at mu wife's pics or film (and vice versa). Some of the guys I met more than once and these sessions could end with each of us stroking the other guy off as he watched my wife. The best though was sucking a guy off as he watched my wife on film. He would cum in my mouth imagining he was pumping into my wife. Oddly I met a local guy and loved wanking over pics and videos of his wife. That night I recognised his wife in a picture linked to a local post on facebook. I found her profile and learnt she worked at the local supermarket. I kept an eye out for her everytime I went in and eventually saw her in an aisle. I went up and asked her where the herbs were and walked behind her as she led me to them ... all I could think was that I had seen her naked in film and fucking her husband. I saw her a few more times but seeing that her and her husband had moved away.

For me it would turn me on. That my wife was able to please him. I love watching my wife when she is being fucked that point where the simple act of lust takes her over. I can see it in her face that point where all she cares about is being fucked and cuming. She shows me that she is the slut I knew her to be. It was awesome to watch her over time at first trying to deny and fight it, and then the acceptance and understanding of what/who she is. Sometimes I think she is mad that I was right about how I knew she was a slut wife.
In reality I think all women are sluts once they let their social controls down and give in to their internal biological instinct. That transition you described is exactly that. She gives in to the need for cock.

In reality I think all women are sluts once they let their social controls down and give in to their internal biological instinct. That transition you described is exactly that. She gives in to the need for cock.
I agree with you. it's getting them to that point of loosing control and letting them know its ok to embrace that feeling.

I
I agree with you. it's getting them to that point of loosing control and letting them know its ok to embrace that feeling.
I've never had a problem getting a woman to that point and across the line. In fact it's always been a thrill to get her to the threshold and mercilessly trip her over the edge. I am in no doubt that all women are fall over the edge in part because they want to be degraded and used as a slut. Like these random birches from the web

01.jpg 0_317 (1).jpg 17881921_035_e6b6 (1).jpg 687950023.gif 873064803.gif 959143055.gif
RLyonheart threw 6-faced dice Total: 22
3 3 5 5 3 3 3 3 6 6 2 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back