• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

We have a live cuckold chat also

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Im in 😀

Hi

Can I be whitelisted? Is this the right place to ask?

dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
How do you log into the chatroom

huss said:
How do you log into the chatroom
It keeps saying please log into site to enter chat room,I thought I was logged into site

Reactions: Thisissohot, carloshubby, MyGFLuvsHeels and 1 other person
To me always says “an error occured”

Reactions: Thisissohot, Arabwife and carloshubby
Hello, why say " log into site to enter chat room" if I already login? thank you!!!

Reactions: Thisissohot
dig420 said:
Click the chat link in the nav bar or just go directly to slutwives - best Cuckold Chat

This is for the benefit of anyone coming from search engines looking for the chatroom. This ain't it lol
How are vids uploaded?

How can I be unbanned ? I’m banned for sharing link of other site too bad for me because I don’t know it was forbidden

larbee said:
How can I be unbanned ? I’m banned for sharing link of other site too bad for me because I don’t know it was forbidden
You're unbanned now. Be careful about what you share in the open room.

Grn Eyz said:
You're unbanned now. Be careful about what you share in the open room.
Thanks !

I can't access this site without vpn from my country, please put me in accessible list.

It keeps saying please log into site to enter chat room,I thought I was logged into site

hiddendesire said:
Log out of here. clear your cache, cookies and history then try again. Mack sure you are accessing chat by using the link from here and not just going directly to the chat page.

Helo

nycman said:
Cant get into the room!
Clear your cache, cookies and history then try again

How can I enter the Chat?