Wedding rings

• Thread startersmiley1
  • Start date
S

smiley1

Don't know about others but I love pics of the white wives with wedding rings showing. Anyone agree?

yes

Yes I agree that its is very sexy seeing a wife being fucked while keeping her wedding rings on.

yes. especially when shes on her back with a dark black stud humping her and her white hands are holding his black ass with her wedding ring in clear view

I agree that white wedding rings are very hot. I also like to see them when that hot wife is stroking a dark black cock that is partially in her mouth.

I like them too and there's a great video where a white slut called Janet gets a black dick to jack off all over her wedding ring.

yes so sexy

for u ol2.jpg

Reactions: cynful
my ring her lips his cock

here's another- hope you like

Me with rings on...

a few of mine with the rings on.

Guys I really have to laugh. Yes, wedding rings really have a wonderful effect
and not only on the voyeurs. After my divorce, I was always careful to remove my wedding band and/or engagement ring just as I would if going into a normal bar. Met a black guy early on who asked about and requested that I wear them. Now, I sure to prominently display them when I'm cruising. Talk about Bizarro world. Karen

wedding ring

Ther're the shoot from the video of the most beautifull Janet Mason.
She is a real Black's lover and you can find a lot of black videos.
this are the pics that MatthewT said

Attachments

• janet mason 1.JPG
    janet mason 1.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,674
  • janet mason 2.JPG
    janet mason 2.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,130
  • janet mason 3.JPG
    janet mason 3.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,449
Wear And Show Those Rings Ladies

Oh Yes, not a finer sight to see, than a pale white wife with a dark black man between her legs and the only ring she is wearing, is her wedding band on her left ring finger and in full view for the black man to see.

Attachments

• Begging.jpg
    Begging.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2,570
  • PDRM0040.jpg
    PDRM0040.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3,106
rings

I must know him lol mine wants me to wear mine all the time with him and his friends. I guess like a trophy showing his pals "look at my white married *****"
Arlene

Yes maam, they like to show off their trophy's.

Wedding rings at pictureview

Great day on pictureview for any who like ring picks. About a 1,000 pics to tickle your fantasies.
Yep, pay site, but it is newsgroup postings so you get a lot of picks and vids for a lousy $10 a month.

What if these girls are just married to these BM?

This is a very hot thread... keep posting pics...

hubbywears love your pic so sexy your a lucky guy

Hot as usual, txblueyes2k. Thanks.

sublime

HubbyWearsHerPanties said:
her bulls always make sure my wife wears hers

this is such a wonderful photo...she is legally married to a white man, but obviously her heart and soul (not to mention her hungry slurpy mouth) belong to a BLACK MAN....she wants to please him so bad, and as far as she is concerned, hubby doesn't even exist, except as a convenient ATM.