Wedding rings

• Thread startersmiley1
  • Start date
HOT PICS!

Peace.

more

036RC-BURBANK.jpg

110_1072.jpg

This a very HOT thread!! Nothing better then seeing a white wife with her wedding ring on servicing her BBC! Keep them cumming

Great wedding ring pics!!

This is a great thread. I love the 'honeymoon' and 'bride' pics... lovely ladies dressed in white with their wedding rings n display. It sort of sets the tone of the marriage.. her being given regularly to a dominant black bull. Wonderful..

my wifes wedding ring

here is my wife speading her pussy with her wedding ring in full view. all that is missing is a big bull between her legs shoving his superior black cock in her.

Attachments

• 8320_1_[1].JPG
    8320_1_[1].JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 643
wedding ring

there is no doubt that seeing a married white woman with a black man, seeing her engagement and wedding rings even as he uses and fucks her and makes her HIS and his alone is awesome. But my wife has gotten herself in a bit of a dilemma. One of her two semi regulars gave her a ring, so she of course wants to wear that instead of our wedding ring, which she then wears on her other hand...she says it's a good reminder of the difference between a Man and a boi. But the other semi regular doesnt know she is seeing the other guy, so when she dates him she has to remember to switch our ring back on her wedding ring finger and keep the other ring at home, where he wont see it if he ends up fucking her here. and i thought being a cuckold was complicated lol

by the way, if anyone ever wants to contact me to talk about such things, including other cuckolds, you can reach me at pavilion98@hotmail.com

Rings showing are great. Every white wife should be doing black

Karen4BBC said:
Guys I really have to laugh. Yes, wedding rings really have a wonderful effect
and not only on the voyeurs. After my divorce, I was always careful to remove my wedding band and/or engagement ring just as I would if going into a normal bar. Met a black guy early on who asked about and requested that I wear them. Now, I sure to prominently display them when I'm cruising. Talk about Bizarro world. Karen

Well Karen...alot of us black men love getting something that belongs to someone else.

I like to see a wife wearing two wedding rings, both paid for by the cuckold. The second ring should be on a different finger, and be much more expensive, and be selected by her first black bull when she settles into her new lifestyle as a slut for a black cock. The bull's ring should be engraved inside with bull's name to indicate he broke her in.

Wearing both rings is visually good for the husband to see every moment he is with his wife - reminding him that she has a superior lover who will use the marital bed as often as he desires. In some respects, the second ring is a training ring to help the cuckold find his new status.

i love married white women!

What about wedding dresses ?

My wife's Bull took her and had one of her inner lips pierced and "his" ring placed there. She still wears mine on her finger but anyone who feels her up or enters her, finds his ring. He said the pussy was what he claimed so that was where his sign of ownership should be.

You make a good point there - no one can really argue with a Bull if he feels he needs to put his ownership ring in her inner lips - she belongs to him and has personal choice. Not all bulls want the same identification marks on their white slut wife.

It is so important for a wife to show her wedding ring, as this helps her to emotionally "cross-over" to black permanently.

well

I think any white female that's deticated to a black stud should be labled as property of the negro who she belongs. Just as cattle carry the brand of their owner so should white girls however since branding with a hot iron is too cruel I think they should carry a tatoo of such. Maybe a small tatoo on the white girls shoulder like "Property of Racheed".
Or, if she's not personal property of a particular black stud rather just deticated to black men in general "BLACKMEN ONLY-no whiteboys" would be a good way for her to prove her loyalty to the black studs and keep white boy from wasting her time.

Josetta,

I have to agree.

"It is so important for a wife to show her wedding ring, as this helps her to emotionally "cross-over" to black permanently"

The first time when I was about to picked up at a hotel bar I nervously slipped my engagement and wedding rings off and put them in my purse - thinking I had been discrete. When we got to my room and he had my dress off he suddenly stopped and told me to go put the rings back on.

Now, after two more guys, I wear rings on my thumbs and toes. My husband hasn't a clue but my oldest daughter asked me about the sudden chnage. I told her I saw a salesgirl at Bebe wearing them and I thought they looked good. Don't think she bought it.

Susan

It was quite a surprise to my wife, ( and certainly a shock to me when she returned home the next day), when her bull just took her to a tat shop and began to tell the woman there, that he wanted her pierced and why. She's standing there with my rings on her hand and he is telling the woman he wants "his" ring in her pussy because it's his. My wife was on the table and spread open when the woman commented on her ankle bracelet with the Zebra charm, saying she could replicate it on her mound or her breast. But so far my wife is ink free. Though she does wear a toe ring he gave her on the night she did the first guy for him.

Getting Crowded

Problem with labia piercings is that there can be too much of a good thing.
My first regular BBC wanted a sign of "belonging" and gave me one; later on when I was slutting it out for another BBC, he needed to mark his turf as well; and, now, well, there is another bull who wants to post the watering hole.

Fallen Angel, think your hubby would still be clueless if you showed up with a clit ring? And, in the unlikely advent that your daughter noticed, I'd love to hear your explanation. LMAO "Well, dear, the ring was a wonderful buy but it was just too small for my fingers. Only place it would fit."

Karen

Wthubforphone_haveslutwif said:
It was quite a surprise to my wife, ( and certainly a shock to me when she returned home the next day), when her bull just took her to a tat shop and began to tell the woman there, that he wanted her pierced and why. She's standing there with my rings on her hand and he is telling the woman he wants "his" ring in her pussy because it's his. My wife was on the table and spread open when the woman commented on her ankle bracelet with the Zebra charm, saying she could replicate it on her mound or her breast. But so far my wife is ink free. Though she does wear a toe ring he gave her on the night she did the first guy for him.

Do you mean like this?

Attachments

• rose and jm3.JPG
    rose and jm3.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,434
A wedding ring emphasises the fidelity of the marriage, but when the husband sets aside the wedding vows with his desire for his wife to take a lover, the wife needs this important emotional departure from the "exclusion of all others".

And so the wife must wear something to acknowledge that she is "married" to other men, and each should be allowed to be individual in their choice of what symbol the wife should wear for them.

All bulls will want to see the orginal wedding band on the wife's finger - but they will choose their own symbol which feels good for them.