Wedding rings

• Thread startersmiley1
  • Start date
My favorite wedding ring photo

This is a photo of the incomparable Christina Noir. I told her that I had once seen my wife's engagement ring and wedding band covered with a black man's cum and always wished I had a photo of that event. She actually produced such a photo in one of her shoots and sent it to me.

What a potent image for a cuckold, the symbols of his love and devotion for his wife coated with the semen of the real man that she prefers to him.

I have included the original version of the photo to give Christina Noir full credit. The cropped version shows the cum on her rings more clearly, I hope.

Attachments

• cum_wedding_ring_rs.jpg
    cum_wedding_ring_rs.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,124
  • cum_wedding_ring_rs2.jpg
    cum_wedding_ring_rs2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,245
Endeavor said:
This is a photo of the incomparable Christina Noir. I told her that I had once seen my wife's engagement ring and wedding band covered with a black man's cum and always wished I had a photo of that event. She actually produced such a photo in one of her shoots and sent it to me.

What a potent image for a cuckold, the symbols of his love and devotion for his wife coated with the semen of the real man that she prefers to him.

I have included the original version of the photo to give Christina Noir full credit. The cropped version shows the cum on her rings more clearly, I hope.

A very subtle message, but a most profound meaning. It says a lot to me.

Endeavor, so nice to see the sperm encasing the ring - excellent photos.

Interesting idea.

Thank you for a really great thread. All your work is much appreciated

white cali hubby said:
Yes I agree that its is very sexy seeing a wife being fucked while keeping her wedding rings on.

I love seeing them with their wedding rings thier might not be anything hotter !! email me some pics too if you want !!

I would like to see all cucks have a photo like this in a bedside cabinet, showing their wife's wedding rings coated in her bull's semen, and the surplus semen visible all over her bum. The cuck can then look at the photo while his wife is out on a date.....and this will remind him that his wife is getting what she deserves and expects.

Keep them clean

I always wear them when I am with a lover, but I never allow them to be covered with semen. The semen is acidic and can take the luster off the gold.

a pic of my wife showing Wedding Ring

I love Wives Showing Their Rings As Blks Do them .

Wearing a wedding ring does attract the guys.

It's like a prize for them if they have us in bed.

I like the pictures of me with the band on. I think it's erotic hot wild..eeetttccc...

terryforsex - I agree with you..........you are a prize if you wear your wedding ring............but how about wearing a ring chosen by your bull and paid for by your cuckold?

If sperm de-glosses your wedding ring, it shows you have had a lot of sex adventures with the bulls. A wedding ring increases the sperm drop by 20-30%, based on the husband/lover excitement mind conflict (as proven in scientific trials).

Your cuck can buy you a brand new wedding ring at double the price to show his excitement at your commitment to the lifestyle. Wear and tear is an acceptible reason for replacement when you are getting properly fucked on a regular basis.

A cuck can suck the Bull's sperm off the wedding ring before he attacks the creampie. That way he gets an extra reward if the house is clean and tidy when she gets home from a date.

Wedding night

Getting it on her Wedding nite!

Peace.

Attachments

• wed1.jpg
    wed1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,380
Damn Matthew, I would love to see that vid. If you have the URL please send it to me. Stud120@hotmail.com

Great thread !!

It should be compulsory for the white woman to wear her wedding band to humiliate the white boy even further.

whiteBOYTOYobeys said:
Oh Yes, not a finer sight to see, than a pale white wife with a dark black man between her legs and the only ring she is wearing, is her wedding band on her left ring finger and in full view for the black man to see.

wow

serving as they should

Last edited by a moderator:
You're one complete fucking cukoo, Habib. Just snip it and be done with it alfuckinready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few

hope you like

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 411
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 332
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg