• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
see her like this nT_d2cbsgeadxt8a3n91jnxyfae_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, franklyhorny, DaveJ and 1 other person
warching her cumnT_d2cbsgeadxt8a3n91jnxyfae_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, BWCHUGETIT, MixedbbcLA and 1 other person
DanW_cuckold said:
It's her eyes. The hungry look in them as he moves between her legs. The way they close and roll partially back as he enters her. Then the fire of passion as she pulls his head down and tries to take his tongue as deep into her mouth as his cock is deep in her pussy. The sounds she makes with him and what she tells him as he's fucking her are a close second. But for me, it's definitely her eyes.
I agree that the eyes have a lot more power showing the pleasure she is getting.

Reactions: Satxlatinos and shycplinokc
  • Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and franklyhorny
My husband watched me with his step dad. A long story but this did happinnT_eh3b2n5q3auhscpx6685r5fz_600.jpgnT_5h8202y4kfhjixxsnkn6c94t_600.jpgnT_15fguep9baarg7z9yb3qadt0_600.jpgnT_2c2b1re6yu4kkq76ignvyq8k_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, drackdrap, leahshub and 3 others
Carlahotwife said:
My husband watched me with his step dad. A long story but this did happinnT_eh3b2n5q3auhscpx6685r5fz_600.jpgnT_5h8202y4kfhjixxsnkn6c94t_600.jpgnT_15fguep9baarg7z9yb3qadt0_600.jpgnT_2c2b1re6yu4kkq76ignvyq8k_600.jpg
Care to message us the story ?

Reactions: franklyhorny, DaveJ and jacques
her tits.
if i see them, i get hard in seconds and want fuck her immediately

watching their cocks spread her cunt lips to enter her

3eb3aa58-8115-43ae-a971-f506393b1366.gif

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Readyu, happytwobeecucked and 11 others
My husband loves to see everything nT_yij54afcgk2puu781b5jrj2f_600.jpgnT_e5f1z5yzifsk486n2p0hauh3_600.jpgnT_pb8cnsit9j06yu1nk0t76v99_600.jpgnT_dkuxu4194iukp0hxxnbk1qj8_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, BWCHUGETIT, franklyhorny and 4 others
funluv said:
watching their cocks spread her cunt lips to enter her

3eb3aa58-8115-43ae-a971-f506393b1366.gif
mmmm yesss so nice

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Readyu and franklyhorny
I always get crazy when I wake up in the morning and have her ass at my side... an ass that ask for cock

149842365983458.png

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, drackdrap, franklyhorny and 2 others
Carlahotwife said:
My husband loves to see everything nT_yij54afcgk2puu781b5jrj2f_600.jpgnT_e5f1z5yzifsk486n2p0hauh3_600.jpgnT_pb8cnsit9j06yu1nk0t76v99_600.jpgnT_dkuxu4194iukp0hxxnbk1qj8_600.jpg
Your husband is so lucky to have a wife that lets him watch. Wish I could get mine to do the same.

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ
I have a friend that I want my wife to mess around with he’s younger I’m his 20s we’re in our 30s he comes over sometimes and him and my wife have good conversations even in front of me and it turns me on I’ve told my wife I’d be ok with them having fun as long as I can watch but he doesn’t know or have an idea of my fantasy how could I tell him about it

Reactions: franklyhorny
Satxlatinos said:
I have a friend that I want my wife to mess around with he’s younger I’m his 20s we’re in our 30s he comes over sometimes and him and my wife have good conversations even in front of me and it turns me on I’ve told my wife I’d be ok with them having fun as long as I can watch but he doesn’t know or have an idea of my fantasy how could I tell him about it
Let your wife get him ball bursting horny then she can tell him that you have to watch. She might have to get him inside of her before giving him the conditions. At that point I would agree to any thing. It might also get him to blow his load in her right then and there. If he does I'm sure agree to that next time. Don't if it will work but you can give it a try. Good luck to the both of you and hope it works.

franklyhorny said:
Let your wife get him ball bursting horny then she can tell him that you have to watch. She might have to get him inside of her before giving him the conditions. At that point I would agree to any thing. It might also get him to blow his load in her right then and there. If he does I'm sure agree to that next time. Don't if it will work but you can give it a try. Good luck to the both of you and hope it works.
You think he’s interested? I’ve seen him talking to her and taking glances at her a few times even when I catch him looking

I haven't done it before but if you need someone to do clean up between you two let me know. I'd like to try it if wouldn't mind. Just asking, hope there is no harm in that.
Take care and stay safe.

franklyhorny said:
I haven't done it before but if you need someone to do clean up between you two let me know. I'd like to try it if wouldn't mind. Just asking, hope there is no harm in that.
Take care and stay safe.
Yes I would like that

Satxlatinos said:
Yes I would like that
Great, now I have to see when we can get together. I'll have to find a way to get away from the house without my wife tagging along. Once I do it I can get home and tell her all about it.

franklyhorny said:
Great, now I have to see when we can get together. I'll have to find a way to get away from the house without my wife tagging along. Once I do it I can get home and tell her all about it.
Just bring her along with you we want to meet both of you

Users who are viewing this thread