• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
Carlahotwife said:
watching mybpussy get filled nT_pr9hqirn8jsqfn0bccriz0x6_600.jpgnT_g7phj3ftpzs4jgae17y1qp5c_600.jpgnT_syi5in1yhpsjxk2pb6tfhn3u_600.jpg
Very Nice Carla. You certainly look like you're enjoying deep penetration. Did he cum on your face for the Grand Finale ?

Reactions: franklyhorny
I watched my Wife with a guy last night, she had been sucking his cock, when he wanted to cum she took his cock out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out and let me watch his spunk ooze out onto her tongue and dribble down her chin she swallowed his sperm down and wiped it off her chin with her fingers before licking them clean. LOVED IT!!

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, toolman, franklyhorny and 5 others
Seeing her seduce a young stud. Many young men fantasise about an older mother figure taking care of them. As a traditional Filipina my wife has a caring and subservient instinct. So as an older women she is now positioned well to serve those guys.

I love seeing her undress a 28 Yr old, massage his arse, reaching between his legs to delicate caress those big healthy balls. Then she'll undress in front of him to reveal black lingerie. She'll kiss down his torso whispering "OK baby, mama's here." Then she'll get to work on his balls and cock with her experienced mouth. Usually he'll come in no time but that means the fuck that follows will be long and vigorous, ensuring plenty of moaning from her slut mouth. To see her now submit as fuck meat to a strong powerful young man is awesome.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, leahshub and 1 other person
My favourite thing is seeing the satisfied look on the other man’s face as he slides his cock into your wife, knowing he is going to leave his sperm in someone else’s woman

Reactions: JeffCA, toolman, franklyhorny and 4 others
Eerect said:
I watched my Wife with a guy last night, she had been sucking his cock, when he wanted to cum she took his cock out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out and let me watch his spunk ooze out onto her tongue and dribble down her chin she swallowed his sperm down and wiped it off her chin with her fingers before licking them clean. LOVED IT!!
That deserves a video for sure. Could you film next time and share it with us please ?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Eerect
LoveCumSluts said:
That deserves a video for sure. Could you film next time and share it with us please ?
Will do...she loves spunk so will be well up for it!

Reactions: franklyhorny and 2wheel
Eerect said:
Lucky hubby!

Reactions: toolman and Wantcucked
Watching her getting dp while sucking dick

• Love
Reactions: BBCDoNoR, toolman and franklyhorny
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, Bul and 1 other person
here is how my step dad left my wifenT_ukxr2e1ff0h15xv2hv2dijv2_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, franklyhorny, toolman and 3 others
Reactions: franklyhorny
Carlahotwife said:
here is how my step dad left my wifenT_ukxr2e1ff0h15xv2hv2dijv2_600.jpg
the pussy is filled with a *****

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, whitewife696969, countryjames and 2 others
Bul said:
great bitch masturbation, pussy is soft! it was necessary to give a cock in the mouth that the ***** did not scream like that
mystep dad was fucking the hell out of her

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Bul
Carlahotwife said:
mystep dad was fucking the hell out of her
well done, I also love to fuck such bitches

Bul said:
well done, I also love to fuck such bitches
she loved my step dad's big dick

Reactions: toolman and Bul
Carlahotwife said:
watching her with my step dad taking hi big dick and his seed
View attachment Movie001.mp4
She's a good moaning slut wife. I'd love to hear her muffled moaning with a big cock in her mouth too. Now that would be something !

Reactions: franklyhorny and Carlahotwife
LoveCumSluts said:
She's a good moaning slut wife. I'd love to hear her muffled moaning with a big cock in her mouth too. Now that would be something !
mmmm she loves one in her pussy and one in her mouth

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and LoveCumSluts

Users who are viewing this thread