• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?
Seeing her face as she feels him for the first time.. hearing her moan and talk nasty in front of me

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, LoveCumSluts and 1 other person
When she's truly and deeply into it, the eye contact between her and the guy, the intimacy between them...

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and 4 others
MarkandHeidi said:
When she's truly and deeply into it, the eye contact between her and the guy, the intimacy between them...
Damn I would like to be there to witness this.

Reactions: franklyhorny
When she is about to orgasam as the guy cuts inside her

Reactions: franklyhorny and whitewife696969
happydad said:
When she is about to orgasam as the guy cuts inside her
It would be so hot to have another guy jerk off next to her face and as she's about to orgasm with a guy ready to blow inside her pussy, the other guys cums in her mouth at the same time. She's be in heaven I reckon !!

Reactions: franklyhorny, whitewife696969 and drackdrap
Being rough fucked by multiple guys slam fucking all her holes

Reactions: MatureCockWhore, hairbear1954, SlutWifeKimmy and 3 others
LoveCumSluts said:
It would be so hot to have another guy jerk off next to her face and as she's about to orgasm with a guy ready to blow inside her pussy, the other guys cums in her mouth at the same time. She's be in heaven I reckon !!
She loves mfm fun

Reactions: franklyhorny and askmeanything
happydad said:
She loves mfm fun
The more cocks for her, the more cum she gets. She should be surrounded by cock and they all should cum all over her face at the same time. A nice Bukkake dressing.

Reactions: franklyhorny, askmeanything, drackdrap and 1 other person
LoveCumSluts said:
The more cocks for her, the more cum she gets. She should be surrounded by cock and they all should cum all over her face at the same time. A nice Bukkake dressing.
Bet our daughtervwould love that too

Reactions: franklyhorny and askmeanything
seeing guys cum in her

img (4).jpg

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, bertrum, genuinepleasure and 4 others
For me the best part is watching her slide down a thick cock, seeing how her pussy splits open farther than it ever does with mine.

Reactions: whitewife696969, drackdrap and DaveJ
Bottomcuck said:
What’s your favorite thing to watch your wife do with another man? Is it kissing, sucking his cock, taking his cock in her married pussy or ass… What’s your favorite thing to watch?

kissing

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and drackdrap
Watching the expression on her face change from nervousness and embarrassment to ecstasy and satisfaction as she takes the cock

Reactions: bertrum, happydad and whitewife696969
littlewilly said:
Watching or not watching knowing she is getting the sex in all holes from numerous guys who are able to satisfy her sexual needs.
Hi. For 20 years I loved watching her eagerly get her mouth round my mates cock and then suck it deliciously. Even when she encouraged him to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow it all. Then my turn mmm. But my absolute fave was wen she had 2 or 3 cocks to enjoy and she would really snog the face off one guy, tongues, deep throat etc really got her horny and rampant. Deep breathing, the lot. While at the same time another cock or 2 were taking turns holding her hips and fucking her again and again. Made her get sooo horny and wet and cum again and again and again mmmm. Loved it all. Cum everywhere.

Reactions: littlewilly and whitewife696969
I want to watch mine sucking a big dick

Bottomcuck said:
My favorite part is, the look on her eyes, that look of guilt, pleasure and shame, but fu of awareness of knowing that she rea her sexual freedom and her deepest desire.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I like the process of when they text each other my wife sending pics of he being submissive then when bull is in the driveway Jessie walks out to greet him only in her heels hands tied behind her back , ball gag and a leash . As he walks the slut around the house he is spanking her. He proceeds to face fuck her, after fucking all her holes he leaves his load on her face takes some pics the leaves

IMG_2244.jpeg IMG_1163.gif IMG_0602.jpeg IMG_0496.jpeg IMG_0402.jpeg IMG_1549406677.jpeg

Attachments

• IMB_gkNxdV.mov
    4.7 MB
  • Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, bertrum, franklyhorny and 2 others
It’s got to be watching the guy cum in her or on her.

Reactions: bristolguy, bertrum, franklyhorny and 3 others