• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s your favorite part of watching your wife?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date
franklyhorny said:
The her what I wrote. Hope it puts a smile on her face. Thanks
She will read it later, but I just told her what you said and she smiled and laughed. She said "Yes, you are!" I know most wives would not even understand their husband having a slut wife fantasy, let alone indulging it. I am indeed very lucky that she is actually prepared to go the whole way and enjoys it.

Reactions: cynful, leahshub and franklyhorny
RLyonheart said:
She will read it later, but I just told her what you said and she smiled and laughed. She said "Yes, you are!" I know most wives would not even understand their husband having a slut wife fantasy, let alone indulging it. I am indeed very lucky that she is actually prepared to go the whole way and enjoys it.
Wish I could find a lady like your wife to be my wife's best friend and take her by the hand and show her how to enjoy life more.

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy and RLyonheart
franklyhorny said:
Wish I could find a lady like your wife to be my wife's best friend and take her by the hand and show her how to enjoy life more.
What nationality/culture is she? I have found that Filipinas, though naturally conservative, are easily tempted sexually. The sex in our life, and all the extra-martial relationships, sits solidly inside a greater love we have. We both know that the sex is purely physical and nothing shameful. I hear her moan in lust when another guy licks her or penetrates her, or when she feasts on cocks and balls. She has seen me seducing and ravaging some of her friends and wives of partners, making them squeal and moan. I have seen her delight at men cumming from her sucking. I have seen her look of submission and joy as a guy rams her hard and cums deep inside. She has seen my cum leaking from her friend's pussy. It's all an expression of our love. I know it's rare and I love her for it.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, wmjacking and DaveJ
franklyhorny said:
Love the look on her face. What a treasure you have there.
.mmmm and u like it too

Reactions: franklyhorny
Carlahotwife said:
my husband loved watching me with his step dad nT_y226yat98631tkttrdvpe6ux_600.jpg
mmm I could not say no to his step dadnT_vnvbkqqkx5euhd8p31fhib86_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, franklyhorny, drackdrap and 1 other person
Carlahotwife said:
mmm I could not say no to his step dadnT_vnvbkqqkx5euhd8p31fhib86_600.jpg
mmmm he was so big and thicknT_ri7rtd41d6ka232rfpudziqx_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, whitewife696969, DaveJ and 2 others
It would probably be the time where who ever is fucking her is cumming inside her pussy and just pumping that pussy full a cum, the look she gets and loving it

• Love
Reactions: toolman, RLyonheart, leahshub and 3 others
Latinochi said:
It would probably be the time where who ever is fucking her is cumming inside her pussy and just pumping that pussy full a cum, the look she gets and loving it
Totally agree!

My favorite part is definitely seeing and hearing her cum for her bull, whether it is on his cock, or his mouth, or his fingers. Also love seeing when a new bull takes her for the first time.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, 2wheel and 2 others
Last Saturday night my Wife had a threesome with 2 guys, seeing her with a cock up her cunt while sucking another cock was the best! She took a load in her pussy and swallowed another mouthful of spunk, I then fucked her sloppy pussy and kissed her spunk filled mouth, so hot!!

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, toolman, leahshub and 4 others
My husband loves watching me get ready ...he loves watching me fick....then my bull saying thank unT_gq8u127p8n145uvc5ifzugi0_600.jpgnT_etrv6vvrdu9xvbf4htc3ietk_600.jpgnT_hs7g2dt377qi1yezeabi3zgy_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, toolman, smallcockguy and 3 others
Latinochi said:
It's a truly hot experience to see your wife writhing in orgasm as another man ejaculates in her vagina, both claiming and degrading her at the same time. I love asking her how it feels

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, toolman and franklyhorny
That look on her face with her mouth wide open says it all. That’s ecstasy!!

5418107D-BB02-4DE0-A021-EACDA5079A38.png

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, whitewife696969, toolman and 2 others
RLyonheart said:
It's a truly hot experience to see your wife writhing in orgasm as another man ejaculates in her vagina, both claiming and degrading her at the same time. I love asking her how it feels
I when she says "I love it dear", I smile, kiss her and say "I love you, you horny slut"

Reactions: drackdrap and franklyhorny
I forgot one time when we met a new young stud for the first time, about 35. The look on her face when he undressed and revealed a huge cock. It must have been about 9 inches. I am 7+ and the biggest until then that she'd had. Her look was pure lust.

There was no need for foreplay. She was dripping. Straight into doggy. The moaning started immediately and didn't stop for about 15 mins till he let go of his seed. During that time her face was like hypnotised, addicted to the invasion of her cunt and female core. She really didn't know or care if I was in the room. For those 15 mins she was addicted to this male that was using her for his animal pleasure. She was his and I didn't exist. I loved being temporarily dumped by this alpha male, relegated to second place observer who had lost his queen. He had taken my wife as his and I willingly accepted and enjoyed it. I can't explain but it seemed celebratory - I was proud of her as a sex object I think.

Although not on the occasion I am referring to, this pic shows the glazed, well fucked and used look on her face that I remember she had after being so fucked like a rag doll. When a woman has that look on her face you know she has experienced and enjoyed the real feeling of being a bitch, a slut, a piece of female meat, as nature intended.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, whitewife696969, franklyhorny and 4 others
Her sucking his cock on her knees, being his sex slave / sex toy. 😍

Reactions: thatdawg, toolman and franklyhorny
edtheguy said:
is the best thing in life seeing her get used and pass around among my friends ....

tif0 (2).jpg T 05.jpg T 02.jpg
You are a good husband for sharing your wife with mankind, especially well hung dudes. If I'd live nearby, I would love the opportunity to fuck your hot, Slut wife. I'd make sure she gets off even when I cum in her mouth.
I would love to see her being fucked in her asshole and pussy at the same time whilst she's on her back begging for someone to cum in her mouth. I think she'd love it.

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Wantcucked and 2 others
watching mybpussy get fillednT_pr9hqirn8jsqfn0bccriz0x6_600.jpgnT_g7phj3ftpzs4jgae17y1qp5c_600.jpgnT_syi5in1yhpsjxk2pb6tfhn3u_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NatureGreenX, happytwobeecucked, whitewife696969 and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread