• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what about black men from africa?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
do you think that black men from africa are left out in the cuckolding scene?? their african american brothers seem to get a lot of white pussy, even married white pussy but the poor african men in africa almost never even see a white women, let alone getting her pussy. what do you think about this?

should there be something like a program to bring certain amounts of african men to europe and north america every year to fuck white pussy? I know many white women will be really happy about this

Were you wanking when you typed that post?

Thought so.

^ i had a boner yes, i just read something on another cuck forum which said how europe and africa should unite and invite more and more blacks to fuck hot european girls

Yeah, you had a boner, but were you spanking it? That was the question.

I am guessing that the blood did run out of the big head into the little head when he was formulating this thought. I'm sure there are plenty of black men who have never seen a white pussy (well technically it would be more pink), but plenty of white women do visit Africa. I don't want to go all negative on your fantasy, but it bears noting that Africa still has a rampant AIDS epidemic. I'm not sure that Europe wants to import any more of that then they already have.

Nope...

Redheads,

redheads said:
Do you think that black men from africa are left out of the cuckolding scene?

No. A few years ago, my wife and I travelled to a country in equatorial central east-Africa to visit our son, who was working there in the (U.S.) Peace Corps. He arranged to rent a 4-wheel drive vehicle and driver, and took us on a fascinating 8-day tour of the country (all of which we paid for, of course). Our first day's stop was at a location on the upper Nile River where there are class 5 rapids; it's popular among expert kayakers who travel great distances to shoot these rapids, and other white tourists who come to look at the river and rapids.

While we were relaxing and having lunch in a shaded area of picnic tables overlooking the rapids, I noticed a group of white European kayakers... men and women combined... laughing, talking, and eating lunch at nearby tables. Then, as we were departing, I noticed a young local black man walking in the gate with one of the young white women from the kayaking group. Their manner of walking together (she was holding back and a bit apart, as if trying to suggest they weren't "really" walking together), and the slightly-embarrassed expression on her face as they passed us, and the expression on his face, indicated clearly they were returning from a fresh fuck.

Immediately outside the gate, a group of young black men on motorcycles waited, offering to give anyone... white men or white women or couples... rides anywhere they might wish to go, locally (one rider per bike).

Later that evening, my wife and I were relaxing in chairs outside the banya (small thatched cabin) we rented near the river. A rather tall, good looking black man, reasonably well-dressed, walked past and suggested to my wife (not me) that if she liked, he could show her around the local area of the cabins. She thanked him and politely declined. He moved on, and a bit later I suggested to her that had she accepted, she almost certainly could have experienced a "close encounter" with him in one of the nearby empty cabins. She seemed surprised I would mention such a thing, and said that wasn't her impression. But... well... it was my impression.

So, it depends on where you are.

—Custer

Susan's Slave said:
I am guessing that the blood did run out of the big head into the little head when he was formulating this thought. I'm sure there are plenty of black men who have never seen a white pussy (well technically it would be more pink), but plenty of white women do visit Africa. I don't want to go all negative on your fantasy, but it bears noting that Africa still has a rampant AIDS epidemic. I'm not sure that Europe wants to import any more of that then they already have.

Let it be known here, I'm a black male from Africa. I'm Nigerian, born and raised, never been inflicted with HIV/AIDS, and have been tested twice since the year started. I was in the U.S., two weeks ago, and I've got as much licence to travel wherever in the world I want to.

Reactions: Bnwoslave
redheads said:
should there be something like a program to bring certain amounts of african men to europe and north america every year to fuck white pussy? I know many white women will be really happy about this

There was a bill for such a program in Congress, which Obama promised to sign. However, it was shelved during negotiations over the debt ceiling. lol

tomas said:
Let it be known here, I'm a black male from Africa. I'm Nigerian, born and raised, never been inflicted with HIV/AIDS, and have been tested twice since the year started. I was in the U.S., two weeks ago, and I've got as much licence to travel wherever in the world I want to.

And you have a bank draft from your cousin who is the minister of finance and you need a European bank account to pay it into which will net me half a miilion dollars.

redheads said:
do you think that black men from africa are left out in the cuckolding scene?? their african american brothers seem to get a lot of white pussy, even married white pussy but the poor african men in africa almost never even see a white women, let alone getting her pussy. what do you think about this?

America could send it's best 30% of white pussy on a free, six-month holiday trip to Africa as a peace offering for the Slave Trade Sins. This would ensure than African men won't have to miss out on white pussy any longer.

African wives would be delighted to watch their horny husbands stretching white-skin pussy out to 7-11 inches without using condoms.

When the women return to America, they would immediately set some new rules in their marriage, including putting an apron and panties on their husbands so he can do more housework as compensation for his inadequacies.

Saraha said:
America could send it's best 30% of white pussy on a free, six-month holiday trip to Africa as a peace offering for the Slave Trade Sins.

Now I know you're on the wind-up. I'll give you ten pounds if you're really even female.

That slave trade that ended in Africa some centuries ago, you mean?

We sometimes get rent-seekers and botherers hassling our Government for slave trade reparations. Most of the people of Britain tell them to sod off because a) it was so long ago, and no-one alive today could possibly have had any involvement in what went on; b) Britain was the first country to abolish it and c) it's impossible to tell between families with a genuine claim and those trying it on. Oh, and d) it feeds a massive victimhood complex.

I don't think the United States would massively want to increase its AIDS problem either.

thing said:
And you have a bank draft from your cousin who is the minister of finance and you need a European bank account to pay it into which will net me half a miilion dollars.

If your above statement was meant to be funny... know this: I'M NOT LAUGHING!:mad::mad:

Saraha said:
America could send it's best 30% of white pussy on a free, six-month holiday trip to Africa as a peace offering for the Slave Trade Sins. This would ensure than African men won't have to miss out on white pussy any longer.

African wives would be delighted to watch their horny husbands stretching white-skin pussy out to 7-11 inches without using condoms.

When the women return to America, they would immediately set some new rules in their marriage, including putting an apron and panties on their husbands so he can do more housework as compensation for his inadequacies.

Sounds interesting!

I dont think they have the same swagger as afro americans...thats the problem!

sharky20 said:
I dont think they have the same swagger as afro americans...thats the problem!

How many Africans have you met, sharky?

The mistake a lot of you Americans often make is you think of Africa as a country rather than a continent. You think all Africans reason and think alike, and that's totally wrong. There's a hundred percent difference between a Ghanaian and a Kenyan, even though they both have very dark complexion, and that's not including the language.

tomas said:
How many Africans have you met, sharky?

The mistake a lot of you Americans often make is you think of Africa as a country rather than a continent. You think all Africans reason and think alike, and that's totally wrong. There's a hundred percent difference between a Ghanaian and a Kenyan, even though they both have very dark complexion, and that's not including the language.

from research i have seen most african(black men) have average dick size, infact east africa, areas like Somalia/Ethopia have one the smallest penises in the world. Its only west africans like Nigerians/congo etc... who have large dicks. So the stereotype that all black men have large dicks is false. Now the ancestors of african americans mostly came from west africa as slaves and perhaps thats why they do have larger dicks

Saraha said:

hey, are you a women?

No Wonder UR Darker Than Your Parents! Cuckold Dad 1990!! - ********.com

Duke: Thanks for that link, it is an awesome production for 1990! Amazing woman.. no piercings or jewelry hanging everywhere, real tits... great stuff!

great video duke, we eneded up watching that one twice