• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what about black men from africa?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
thx 4 the support guys ..i try

Aids

Saraha said:
America could send it's best 30% of white pussy on a free, six-month holiday trip to Africa as a peace offering for the Slave Trade Sins. This would ensure than African men won't have to miss out on white pussy any longer.

African wives would be delighted to watch their horny husbands stretching white-skin pussy out to 7-11 inches without using condoms.

When the women return to America, they would immediately set some new rules in their marriage, including putting an apron and panties on their husbands so he can do more housework as compensation for his inadequacies.

I'm surprised at you lady suggesting anyone go to Africa and have unprotected sex.

Our mutual friend has worked there many times and told me that family life is turned upside down because grandmothers are raising the kids because both parents have died from Aids! In some areas the infection rate for certain ages groups can be in excess of 90%!

Suggesting anyone least of all females should go there and be fucked bareback is a recipe for widespread infection of those females who will then come back to America and give the disease to their husbands and any bulls who use them.

4julie said:
I'm surprised at you lady suggesting anyone go to Africa and have unprotected sex.

Indeed - it's the number one piece of advice given to people holidaying in South Africa and the like: never, ever have unprotected sex with any of the locals!

South Africa

Curious Observer said:
Indeed - it's the number one piece of advice given to people holidaying in South Africa and the like: never, ever have unprotected sex with any of the locals!

Exactly, and South Africa has much lower infection rates than other countries on the continent, where whole generations have been wiped out. This friend says you can go to villages where there are no adults between 20 and 50! The population is made up of 60+ or children at school. It's not uncommon for old males to have multiple young wives between the age of 12 and 18.

I'm so surprised that Saraha of all people would suggest such behavior!

redheads said:
from research i have seen most african(black men) have average dick size, infact east africa, areas like Somalia/Ethopia have one the smallest penises in the world. Its only west africans like Nigerians/congo etc... who have large dicks. So the stereotype that all black men have large dicks is false. Now the ancestors of african americans mostly came from west africa as slaves and perhaps thats why they do have larger dicks

I've never fully supported that stereotyped statement of all blacks having large dicks, so don't go thinking I do. But if all what you've got is from research, you need to get out into the field more.

redheads said:
from research i have seen most african(black men) have average dick size, infact east africa, areas like Somalia/Ethopia have one the smallest penises in the world. Its only west africans like Nigerians/congo etc... who have large dicks. So the stereotype that all black men have large dicks is false. Now the ancestors of african americans mostly came from west africa as slaves and perhaps thats why they do have larger dicks

I've never fully supported that stereotyped statement of all blacks having large dicks, so don't go thinking I do. But if all what you've got is from research, you need to get out into the field more.

Come to Nigeria.

tomas said:

Come to Nigeria.

============

I'm due to travel to Nigeria to resume the kingship
of said kingdom & pickup a cool 50 million Euros to boot
all for simply sending Prince Nrkumah Bongo a measly 15,000 dollars
and naked pics of my wife doin a horse ...........goodbye bitches
i'm off 2 b king ( it's good 2 b king i'm told ) :cool:

It would be a nice promotion from Duke!

Susan's Slave said:
It would be a nice promotion from Duke!

==========

thanks i'm looking forward 2 my elevation greatly ..
have no fear i'll still post my pithy witty comments here :D

Saraha said:
Stirring a hornet's nest helps get everyone to give their opinion, so robust contributions can progress. All good stuff.

You mean you were trolling. Cretin.

duke9555 said:
============

I'm due to travel to Nigeria to resume the kingship
of said kingdom & pickup a cool 50 million Euros to boot
all for simply sending Prince Nrkumah Bongo a measly 15,000 dollars
and naked pics of my wife doin a horse ...........goodbye bitches
i'm off 2 b king ( it's good 2 b king i'm told ) :cool:

Are you smoking crack?

tomas said:
Are you smoking crack?

===========

no r u sellin it?

celebrity-gifs-dont-mess-with-bronson.gif

tomas said:
Your words weren't funny.

========

you're a boorish simpleton ...thank you :D

I work with a lot of guys from Nigeria and Gabon. I have probably worked with over 500 of them.
None of them have big dicks, but that does not mean all of them don't.
We have community showers and they actually are pretty shy.
The American black guys let it all hang out, not the Africans.
Most are short and stocky built with normal sized dicks.

Curious Observer said:

No, not trolling, but helping shy guys to talk about a delicate subject, so I can learn off them myself. The more opinions thrown into the cake bowl, the better the result. I never realised what trolling meant until I came to this site.

One day, STD's will be under control, but not for awhile. There was a King of England with a nasty STD and pieces of his toes were coming off in his sox. Kings (or princes) have always had problems with sleeping in the wrong bed.

The greatest invention to mankind was probably the birth of anti-biotics; but some young folk think the world can survive without vaccinations.

Computers and the internet, are forcing Dictators to stand down and allow the growth of democracy. However, pressure groups funded by big money are still stopping ordinary folk from getting all their needs met - but this will change as education spreads more widely.

She may not be perfect but she is prized.

Curious Observer said:

Saraha is a young lady with a history of almost 2,500 posts of which most people on this site would consider informative and extremely helpful to cuckolds real and wannabees alike and one of the rare cuckoldresses who also choose to contribute.

I notice you accuse her of trolling, yet her post was explicit and on topic and if you call her a cretin with a success of 98/99% excellent contributions how do you then measure the rest of us mere mortals?

I see you have yet to post an original thread of your own but choose instead to criticise on the backs of others. I think I speak for most people who access this site that she is considered to be one of the most highly regarded members and we all would be pleased to see you apologise to her for such a vitriolic attack, unwarranted and unmerited.