• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what about black men from africa?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
4julie said:
Saraha is a young lady with a history of almost 2,500 posts of which most people on this site would consider informative and extremely helpful to cuckolds real and wannabees alike and one of the rare cuckoldresses who also choose to contribute.

I notice you accuse her of trolling, yet her post was explicit and on topic and if you call her a cretin with a success of 98/99% excellent contributions how do you then measure the rest of us mere mortals?

I see you have yet to post an original thread of your own but choose instead to criticise on the backs of others. I think I speak for most people who access this site that she is considered to be one of the most highly regarded members and we all would be pleased to see you apologise to her for such a vitriolic attack, unwarranted and unmerited.

Why don't you just suck Saraha's dick while yer at it?

Sahara I would love to watch your clit get hard. I'm a good lapper so I'm sure I could suck that thing long and hard enough for it to swell up real nice. Hopefully you would have just been pleasured by one or more of your bulls and leaking several loads of cum. LOL You always have good posts.;)

BTW my wife would have to be the one to order me to service you in that manner.

In admiration

Buggalee said:
Why don't you just suck Saraha's dick while yer at it?

I'm amazed at your command of the English language, you must have thought long and hard over your choice of words!

Besides, the posting was 'for a friend' that is how HE feels about her not me.

He doesn't have a member account so he sent it to me and asked as a favor I post it for him.

Mezzo soprano

Saraha said:
My voice tone is soprana, and no amount of testosterone could make my clit turn into a dick.

Oh it seems men like mezzo sopranos (spelt with an 'o' not an a)!

Here's a photo a 'good friend' shared with me of his favorite soprano!

Without panties she is even hotter!

Attachments

• Katherine.jpg
    Katherine.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 84
4julie said:
Besides, the posting was 'for a friend' that is how HE feels about her not me.

He doesn't have a member account so he sent it to me and asked as a favor I post it for him.

Yeah, because it's really hard to get your own account :rolleyes:. A lot of guys read this stuff regularly but then need a surrogate to post messages for them :rolleyes:. Congratulations on posting the most stupid, unnecessary, easily-seen-through lie in the history of Cuckolds.com forum.