• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
wow i am visiting family in MA next month i would love to meet up and take some pics for you getting bbc, i know that prob won't happen lol but i thought i would try. love seeing a cute girl taking bbc you have a very nice ass that needs to be bent over with a bbc in it.

I never saw a reason to go to New England area before now. So what's up? Looking to find something a little special on the side?

curious_newengland_mom said:
Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

:feedback:

very nice ass need to eat that pussy and fuck that brown eye

nice ass from what I can see.

Can u come out to play for a long while. very nice

Now that's an ass that a black man can take hold of. I am sure I speak for alot of brotha's when I say "You've got a great ass. One that I'd love to get my hands on as well as my BBC in!"

new england wife

Curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

Love that butt girl, can we see more of you?
You are every black man dream

mmmmmm, I would looove to shove my throbbing cock in that ass !

HI, very nice ass and sexy panties besides. Would love to take them off you and lick, suck and fuck you from behind. You have a very hot sexy rear. I bet the rest of you is just as hot.

one hot milf

Are you kidding me? Thats an amazing ass! ;p

the booty looks very good!

now that is a great ass

Goddamn that is an amazing ass!

the rear looks fab can we see any more ? as I bet its just as great looking and we would appreciate it .

nice ass

curious mom/wife just looking for some feedback...hub doesn't know. Please be nice fellas....

hell yeaaaaaaa u qualify...8inches of darkmeat...hungry?

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear - you have a LOVELY ass. I would love to spend some time planting licks and kisses all over it and in between those luscious cheeks.

NiggerLover said:
One shot of anonymous white ass & you boysare going crazy. Shit, I coulda pulled a dirty perverted baker's dozen photos like this, came on here calling myself Lulabelle and have you fellas drooling. SHOW SOME MORE PHOTOS OF THAT ASS. Better yet, write NIGGERLOVER ononeof them there fat creamy cheeks and we'll know you're the real deal!

There are more photos...on page 12, 13...maybe you should look next time before getting all bent out of shape...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread