• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you guys think?

• Thread startercurious_newengland_mom
  • Start date
Mmmmmmmmm.....I'd love to service you anytime, Newengland. What a great ass.....

Last edited by a moderator:
nice ass

Now that's a nice ASS!

it would be really cool if you show us more pics

Damn a backside thats built for black

curious_newengland_mom said:
Thanks guys.....you're all really sweet. Here's another....love hearing your feedback.

Your ass is amazing honey, how about a pic of the rest of your banging body. Have u ever been with a black man? I doubt your husband luvs your ass the way we do damn just look at how many pages were up to!

pull those panties to the side and show us that asshole

Another for all you sexy blk men....

By request....the rest of me :flash:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,228
fantastic

Damm girl you are a fantastic tease.......a great ass....that we can imagine.....and now a silouhette.....and this thread goes on...and on........keep workin it girl..........:clap:

can't help myself....

Here's another of me.....would love fakes of any of the pics i've posted in this thread if any of you could help. Trying to find a way to introduce this fantasy to hubby.....

Attachments

• lace panties.jpg
    lace panties.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 713
enjoy....

:feedback:

Attachments

• wanting it.jpg
    wanting it.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 922
Baby, you got an ass to die for. Please send more. I'm drippin just looking at it.

You gonna make me lose it ovr here, mama.

Put that ass and that sexy body in some open-toed backless heels and u will be a picture of perfection, am I right fellas?

Hubby doesn't need to know

May sound silly now but after a few years dating Black Studs.......I have never told my hubby and why should I or you? Have fun and enjoy.

Betty-MWF said:
May sound silly now but after a few years dating Black Studs.......I have never told my hubby and why should I or you? Have fun and enjoy.

Not silly at all Betty, you know exactly what your talking about. Your sex life and your marriage do not have to be exclusive. If you cant get what you need at home there's no shame in looking elsewhere.

Lovely ASS on your girl!!

tell him the truth

I'd just tell him the truth. You'll never know until you ask.

no takers?

i know it's not the proper thread....but since i've posted so many pics of myself recently i thought for sure someone would take me up on my request for fakes....no?:(

Attachments

• riding.jpg
    riding.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,122
mmm r u bi..

Last edited by a moderator:
nice ass....

Users who are viewing this thread